The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis had really pretty hands- those aren't them... I would swear to it. Even in the autopsy photos they were slender and beautiful.

Whoa, that was an eye opener :what:. I have to agree with someone on here that said it's a black man though. In the first pic isn't that his fingers? If so they definitely look like the fingers of a black man to me. :dunno:

Quoting myself to add, this looks like some sleezy Internet *advertiser censored* shots to me. How can they prove who was looking at them? The DT are starting to seem pretty desperate.

I have faith in this jury. They ask all the right questions, and I don't think they're going to get sucked in by all of this garbage the DT is bringing in. And then there is Sir Juan :crush: the white night for TA's family.

It's like I suggested before - that's a ninja penis.

Looking at the two pictures for longer than I'd care to admit... They may be two different sets of junk.

Notice the clear band from circumcision on the farthest pic, while the closer one doesn't have such a distinctive discoloration.

Cameras switched to the one behind the witness's shoulder. We almost got a view of the photos laying on the desk. See attached photo (warning - graphic).

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 31 20.18.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 31 20.18.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 103
Regarding the penie pictures, I believe Wilmott was being sneaky and Juan called her on it.

Nope. That's the only thing that does make sense if it's true that pic is time stamped a couple hours before Travis was slaughtered.
She emailed *advertiser censored* to herself from Travis computer and oddly taped their phone sex conversations.

I think she was collecting as much "dirt" on Travis as she could with the intent to use it to destroy him. Perhaps she wanted to destroy his image with his church friends, bishop, girlfriends, and/or co-workers. She, sadly, decided at some point that it wouldn't satisfy her to only destroy his image.

Good old Jodi... she was certainly up to some clever tricks that day.

God knows what she did while she was at Travis house doing laundry and cleaning- after she butchered him.

She wanted him ruined and disgraced.

No wonder she had a look of glee in her eyes this afternoon.

Poor Travis and his family.

I just have to say something...I am a 50 year old grandmother with 3 grown sons and a 2 year old granddaughter been married since I was 18 years old. My husband and I have STILL have phone sex, sexting, have taken pictures and have toys....what about that is dirty and why would any of that give me the right to murder my husband in cold blood (which IMO is what happened). I turn on the TV tonight and see these "professionals" talking about JA and TA having a salacious sex life and TA is a sexual deviant and he is sex craxzed.... REALLY???????????????? Except for the fact that he was a mormon and it was obviously frowned upon as a mormon, I think they were just normal adults with a pretty normal sex life. I guess the defense has to do something with whatever evidence they have but their/his sex just does not seem all of that out of control.

...and I call him daddy.....carry on!

It says more about the TV and their shameless sensationalism than you or any one else. I could be guilty of any number of things they have brought up to slag Travis. In fact most people would be.

delete_browser_history.jpg

Baaaaaaaaaaahahahha!! ♥ it!!!!!!! Wonder if they offer the matching earrings?? One can never be too prepared!

Hope Jodi got a good long look at those pics today. IMO She will never have the opportunity to see another penis as long as she lives....

That thought warms my heart....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She'll adjust...

attachment.php

Actually he said he received a mirror image in addition to the hard drive itself I believe. I do not know that they ever said what laptop this hard drive came from.
Defense Atty: "Alright, let's talk about your work you did on an external drive, and I'm talking about one that was initially broken."

Witness: "Earlier in my discussion we talked about receiving a copy of the victim's laptop from the Mesa Police Department in a forensic format. This, also, is the exact same format, just a different evidence item - different hard drive."

It was a different hard drive.

Of course...I am now a litte embarrassed to go to the local Applebees as quite a few WS know who I am....Oh well!

Just got home from the courthouse. I was not able to get in to watch any of today's proceedings.
When the courtroom was cleared the people who had been in court were seated in the waiting area nearest the door. We were seated on the other side. The lighting was such that people on the other side were almost in silhouette so I couldn't see who was who unless they went into the bathroom or elevator.
The waiting area is very large with doors to several courtrooms.

When court was about to start up again there were sheriff's deputies standing around. Apparently there was quite a bit of shoving to get into the courtroom earlier in the day.

I was chatting with a lady who has been to the trial every day since it began. Today was the first day she could not get in.

My phone battery was all but dead so had to wait til I got home to post my experience and all of the non-exciting news. :-)

I'm going to try to go back next week and hopefully will have better luck getting in.

Missed all the testimony today so going to go back and catch up. Sorry I don't have anything exciting to report.

I dont know how those were allowed... You can't prove who's anatomy it is and I didnt see a picture of anyone's body to go along with it like the pictures that TA and JA took together. Anyone can save a pic to their computer. There's no PROOF that it's TA's. He had numerous room mates lots of friends AND a psycho woman in his house. There are too many unknown variables to introduce just a penis picture....for me anyway but then again, I'm not a collector of those types of pictures. JMO

I could not agree more with you.. and furthermore its my opinion that the two penis pics from the hard drive ARE NOT THAT OF TRAVIS..again jmo and all but in comparing pics that we know are of Travis' nether regions with the pics from today...well..IMO the similarities are nil, along with the issue of the hand captured in today's pics..well..they do not match the hands of Travis either..

What in the hell is this defense doing?.. I mean hello lets say its proven beyond doubt today's pics are that of Travis...so??..who gives a flying flip?..meaningless to their case..

I'm with Linda7NJ that this particular brand of pics(ie. Penis pix) is not the least bit unusual or uncommon..more like Linda said, every male under 30yoa with cell cam, webcam, or hell just any cam have absolutely taken pics of their own penis..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen