The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by m00c0w View Post
A computer's clock is more likely to be accurate, as they're synched by default with timeservers that synchronize with the atomic clock.

I'd bet on a modern computer's time being more accurate than a camera's any day of the week.

Unless the battery is deader than a doornail and many Microsoft Updates are piling up to be installed. I cleaned up a Sony Vaio laptop the other day. It was a mess and despite lots of work on it, the clock persisted in telling me it was 2005 until I manually reset it.

To expound to the extent of my expertise on this (MCSE) both devices are very accurate (as a rule) to date and time BUT only if they are either manually set (accurately) or updated (accurately by server). This is to say either could be wrong or right depending...

Regarding the penie pictures, I believe Wilmott was being sneaky and Juan called her on it.

I knew this morning that Wimott was up to something. She looked excited with a secret, like she was sitting on it. Plus she had on her better suit jacket that Jodi was not allowed to mimic today. Immature of Wilmott waving those pics, then oops.

Defense Atty: "Alright, let's talk about your work you did on an external drive, and I'm talking about one that was initially broken."

Witness: "Earlier in my discussion we talked about receiving a copy of the victim's laptop from the Mesa Police Department in a forensic format. This, also, is the exact same format, just a different evidence item - different hard drive."

It was a different hard drive.

Tricky. So we don't even know where this hard drive came from.

Penis totally looked caucasian to me fingers did not. But wtf to I know:)
Me too, and possibly hair dyed small feminine fingers?

I've only seen about a half dozen penises though :banghead:

And still to see a black one :banghead::banghead:

Travis had really pretty hands- those aren't them... I would swear to it. Even in the autopsy photos they were slender and beautiful.

l.jpg

She emailed *advertiser censored* to herself from Travis computer and oddly taped their phone sex conversations.

I think she was collecting as much "dirt" on Travis as she could with the intent to use it to destroy him. Perhaps she wanted to destroy his image with his church friends, bishop, girlfriends, and/or co-workers. She, sadly, decided at some point that it wouldn't satisfy her to only destroy his image.

I agree with this and have thought so since I first started hearing about this case.

Of course...I am now a litte embarrassed to go to the local Applebees as quite a few WS know who I am....Oh well!

don't be..whatever makes 2 people happy and doesn't hurt anyone is fine.
I don't care what TA & JA did with sex etc..............as long as they were both ok with it.......
but she slaughtered him, he was defencless and now the smear campaign.
Keep your hubby happy........marriage is good, kids are happy.......have fun!
Keep your head held high.

Why is the guy holding the picture smiling like it's a picture of his penis?

did you see the description of his company posted earlier in the thread? basically they say that their testimony will always help out, etc, blah blah blah.. He was proud of his find it would seem.

Now we need to introduce him to Jodi Arias

Zion Lovingier talking about how Jodi invited herself on a surfing trip to La Jolla. They didn't want her to join on a guys trip, but they let her push her way into the trip.

Originally Posted by nursebeeme [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8788424#post8788424"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

I just have to say.. that I am SOOOO GLAD I was NOT in the library when I saw the penis.

just saying

---------------------------------------------------------------

:what:
Well, considering how many you have seen it would have been as exciting as a fly zooming by, just sayin....:floorlaugh:

j/k

I can't breathe -- :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Dayam!!!

Wilmott was doing smoke and mirrors today, hoping it will muddy the waters for one, cause that's all they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member