The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither is his hard drive for sure. jmo

:blushing: Oops, I've got to go back and look at the hands, I started to say "What hands?" lOL. The hands I see do not look like they could possibly be TA's hands. IMO.

Okay, the defense is somehow going to combine the new pics and Snow White being abused, but I don't think jurors will buy it. It's become quite obvious Jodi had detailed, premeditated, evil plans. IMO, she's closer to getting the DP than she was before.

I just rewatched today's testimony. (start at 28 min if you are interested) The second hard drive was a 2.5" internal hard drive - the type that comes from a laptop (which means it was not portable) - and it came with a bag of parts. It was never stated from where it came. We don't know from which computer nor from whose computer. Neither the defense attorney nor the witness states anything about the origin of the internal drive or bag of parts.

Right. None of this was made clear. I thought that this type of information ws required in order to introduce evidence??? Why did the judge allow this to go on so long without clarity and why didn't the pros. object?

Thank you for your candor!

You have really hit the pinacle of the point here . . . . . the Mormon part of his life enveloped so much of TA's entire life. . . . his friends, his business associates, all of the people he chose to interact with, his sales of PPL, his financial obligations, his room mates, his church friends, his neighbors, everyone in his life. . . . . JA held the highest power over him - the ability to tell his whole world the "sins" he was engaging in . . . . with proof!

This is JA's defense -
He would attack her because what she represented was a complete life devastating not only now but in the hereafter. . . .

Compare and contrast the behaviors with JA and his relationship with Lisa . . . .Lisa was angry that TA got out of hand with just kissing - he should have been responsible enough to not have a bioloical reaction . . .

Pre-marital sex is 2nd only to murder in the LDS faith (according to MiMi's testimony I think) . . . . someone previously testfied to that.

So what I am thinking, obviously Travis was trying very hard to hold himsef up to his mormom friends, aquaintances, co workers, etc as following the Mormon doctrine very closely. Obviously, the flesh got the best of him(which happens to the best of us) when it came to Jodi so I am almost wondering if the defense should have taken the route that Jodi was threatening to "out" Travis to the Mormon community, which was OBVIOUSLY very important to him and that enraged him and that caused them to argue, fight and she defended herself by killing him. WHICH IN NO WAY AM I SAYING WOULD HAVE BEEN JUSTIFIED....just...

It just seems that the Mormon church was so important to him and I feel he was really conflicted with how Jodi went against all of that. All so sad to me. He was a handsome, normal 30 year old man that is being brutalized all over again in the court room. So sad!

I'm way behind in the threads, but I had to bump this up as I so disagree with you. Family environment has never been found to be a catalyst for psychopathy. Eric Harris is a perfect example - upper middle class kid who was well looked after all of his life. Despite the myths around Columbine he was never really an outcast, and was never bullied any more than any other kid in a High School environment. How about Joran van der Sloot? Was HE abused in any way? No. These are budding psychopaths who if anything were spoiled and given way too much privilege without earning it. Hmmm, kinda sounds like a Florida convict that we all know too.

Psychopaths are born with a brain that is different from ours. Using MRI's to map out how their brain is different is a science that is still in it's infancy. I can't remember the doctor's name, but there is a doctor who opened a clinic (I think in Nevada? not sure now), who travels to the various prisons in a portable MRI unit and does brain scans of the most likely candidates in the prison to be psychopaths. His findings are very interesting. I'll try to find it if I can and post the link if it's allowed.

And here is the link (google is my friend :)). The clinic is in New Mexico. http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/11/10/081110fa_fact_seabrook.

Dr Robert Hare

Eta... sorry wrong person studying psychopaths!

I do believe TA was circumcised. There were pics from the camera from 6/4 that show him naked with an erection (it was blacked out in some of the photos but others showed it w/out censor) and I don't recall it being uncircumcised (that would have stood out to me).

LOL, well the photos today show one that definitely stood out! But, I have to agree, I do not think that this belongs to Travis.

Did Travis know Jodi was coming over the day she killed him? I am SO cornfused...

and I've been following this trial and this forum... ?

I just rewatched. It actually came with a bag of parts.

See! I was actually paying attention .... I thought I may have dozed off from sheer boredom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just rewatched today's testimony. (start at 28 min if you are interested) The second hard drive was a 2.5" internal hard drive - the type that comes from a laptop (which means it was not portable) - and it came with a bag of parts. It was never stated from where it came. We don't know from which computer nor from whose computer. Neither the defense attorney nor the witness states anything about the origin of the internal drive or bag of parts.

I give up.

Exactly! You KNOW he wants to get his pitbull on with her!
After reading a few more pages of response to THAT photo, the ayes have it that it isn't Travis' penis. So who knows where it will all lead.

However, what we do know is Jodi is off to her cell for a long weekend thinking of THAT photo, as she seeks comfort with her 'girlfriend' whenever she can make contact.
Girlfriend is in commas, because we all know this relationship has manipulation at the top of the list as far as her needs are concerned.

I'm way behind in the threads, but I had to bump this up as I so disagree with you. Family environment has never been found to be a catalyst for psychopathy. Eric Harris is a perfect example - upper middle class kid who was well looked after all of his life. Despite the myths around Columbine he was never really an outcast, and was never bullied any more than any other kid in a High School environment. How about Joran van der Sloot? Was HE abused in any way? No. These are budding psychopaths who if anything were spoiled and given way too much privilege without earning it. Hmmm, kinda sounds like a Florida convict that we all know too.

Psychopaths are born with a brain that is different from ours. Using MRI's to map out how their brain is different is a science that is still in it's infancy. I can't remember the doctor's name, but there is a doctor who opened a clinic (I think in Nevada? not sure now), who travels to the various prisons in a portable MRI unit and does brain scans of the most likely candidates in the prison to be psychopaths. His findings are very interesting. I'll try to find it if I can and post the link if it's allowed.
Well, technically you are correct. Psychopathy is an issue with the person's mind itself.

However, sociopathy (which has essentially the same symptomology) is a condition derived from the environment and upbringing.

Psychopathy and sociopathy are just names for the different routes one arrives at antisocial personality disorder.

:twocents:

OK...Now I'm a bit confused what is this penis doing? I *think* I see a black thigh and a white thigh???:waitasec:

Just my thoughts. If you take a photo in a dark room with only the blue-colored light from your computer monitor, everything that is not close to the light tends to get a bluish cast. The bluish light makes the skin appear to be African American rather than Caucasian. Just my two cents.

It's all good. :)

I just had to manually install my second SSD in this one and lost my optical drive as a result (the platter drive now resides in the optical drive bay). If there was an option that I missed, I was gonna think about putting my tax return towards a new one! :giggle:

OT but I have the new Macbook Pro and love it like I've never loved a computer. I have had several different Macs over the years, imacs, macbooks, minis -- the one I mentioned earlier was my first, and it was the old classic white macbook, and I've been a devoted mac fan ever since.

OT: OMG on Nancy Grace, TA's friend Zion is on. What an extremely handsome man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tessi417