The Strawberry birthmark and other things about Kyron

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how I can post this directly but I was asked to bring it over from the PC thread. Hope it helps people see the birthmark in a couple of older shots of Kyron.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5356508&postcount=485"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5356508&postcount=485[/ame]

I posted somewhere else that I found one amateur beekeeper on Sauvie. No idea if he sells honey....why?

Just curious mostly. Wouldn't it be easier to let someone get stung by bees and let the allergic reaction take it's course rather than commit murder with your own hands? That's all I was thinking. Thanks for the info.

I posted somewhere else that I found one amateur beekeeper on Sauvie. No idea if he sells honey....why?

I know where I live people are beekeepers solely for reintroducing them back into population.

CITE (I removed the link, but give the info from the page):

In late 2006, something strange began to happen to America's honeybees. Colonies that were once thriving suddenly went still, almost overnight. The worker bees that make hives run simply disappeared, their bodies never to be found. Over the past couple of years, nearly one-third of all honeybee colonies have collapsed this way, which led to a straightforward name for the phenomenon: colony collapse disorder (CCD).

So, it's not too insane that someone would be a beekeeper and not sell the honey.

I know where I live people are beekeepers solely for reintroducing them back into population.

CITE (I removed the link, but give the info from the page):

In late 2006, something strange began to happen to America's honeybees. Colonies that were once thriving suddenly went still, almost overnight. The worker bees that make hives run simply disappeared, their bodies never to be found. Over the past couple of years, nearly one-third of all honeybee colonies have collapsed this way, which led to a straightforward name for the phenomenon: colony collapse disorder (CCD).

So, it's not too insane that someone would be a beekeeper and not sell the honey.

Thank you! You're absolutely right about them not selling the honey. My only thought was that Sauvie Island seems to have a farmer's market appeal and that's the reason I asked about bee keepers. (wondered about a high bee population in an isolated area and being allergic to them.)

kyron_horman17_540x405.jpg

Who is not home much? The toothless grin comment bothers me a little because it's wrong information and if people start looking for a toothless little fellow... He's got teeth.

The bee allergy remark should have been out there right from the start in case it was a stranger abductor but maybe it was unnecessary to release the information because they believed whoever had him already knew this quite well.

kyron_horman17_540x405.jpg

Who is not home much? The toothless grin comment bothers me a little because it's wrong information and if people start looking for a toothless little fellow... He's got teeth.

The bee allergy remark should have been out there right from the start in case it was a stranger abductor but maybe it was unnecessary to release the information because they believed whoever had him already knew this quite well.

I read another article tonight (can't find the link right now) where Kaine was quoted as saying he missed Kyron's "toothy grin." That obviously would make more sense and I will see if I can find the link.

Here's the link:
http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story_2nd.php?story_id=127801810508928600

And the quote: "Kaine Horman said what he misses most about his son are his "toothy smile, his belly laughs, his pouty lips, his smiles and the happy noise he makes when he plays at home."

So, Kaine actually said "toothy smile" -- vs. my memory of "toothy grin.";-)

If Kyron had an allergy to bee stings there would be a prescription for an epi-pen wouldn't there?
Would Kyron keep it with him or would SM have one in her purse?
What if an epi-pen was found in the truck or by the searchers and it was empty?

My seven-year-old has an Epipen in his backpack when he's at school. If he got a bad reaction it would be too late by the time I and my purse get there.

If he got stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction that was treated by Epipen I don't really see any reason to hide him.

In the school "show & tell"...I wonder what bridge Kyron is describing.

I read another article tonight (can't find the link right now) where Kaine was quoted as saying he missed Kyron's "toothy grin." That obviously would make more sense and I will see if I can find the link.

Here's the link:
http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story_2nd.php?story_id=127801810508928600

And the quote: "Kaine Horman said what he misses most about his son are his "toothy smile, his belly laughs, his pouty lips, his smiles and the happy noise he makes when he plays at home."

So, Kaine actually said "toothy smile" -- vs. my memory of "toothy grin.";-)

They say toothless in the questions and answers. That doesn't make sense since the picture clearly shows he isn't toothless any more.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24122504/detail.html

I'm not really sure why it matters if it says toothy or toothless...!

For what it's worth.......I've found more links using toothless. That's the only one I see using toothy.

I'm not really sure why it matters if it says toothy or toothless...!

Because he has teeth.....if you see a child that you thought might be him and go "Oh, but wait, this kid has teeth, and the family said they missed his toothless grin, so it can't be Kyron".

Because he has teeth.....if you see a child that you thought might be him and go "Oh, but wait, this kid has teeth, and the family said they missed his toothless grin, so it can't be Kyron".

True, but it could also be an innocent mistake if the wording was toothless instead of toothy...

There are tons of pictures all over the place of him, I think people know pretty much what he looks like. Especially if you go off the most recent one taken at the science fair!

I don't even know who got it wrong........the papers or the parents misspeaking. I was just saying there seem to be more links using toothless. It's just another hmmmm to go with the other 6786654343 hmmm's in this case.

Precious, precious baby.

My daughter has a strawberry birthmark (stork bite) on her forehead and hers was bright pink like Kyron's in his newborn picture when she was born. They fade as time passes and become hardly noticeable unless the person cries, becomes ill, shows stress, gets riled up. By Kyron's age, it's hardly noticeable at all to someone unaware (unless crying, etc.). My daughter is 30 and hers only comes out to say hello during incidents mentioned. I can see how Kyron's family could forget to mention it initially.

The bee allergy is another thing entirely. That should have been mentioned immediately.

About Kyron's teeth, maybe he was without front teeth for an extensive time and dad just thinks of that because it was a big deal at the time, and maybe his teeth have recently come in - he is only seven and that's the age! Or it was an error in reporting, someone miswrote or misunderstood "toothless" instead of "toothy". Of course, it should be corrected no matter how the error came about because a toothy grin could make someone think "that's not him because he's supposed to be toothless".

I am not sure where to post this, so if I am doing it in the wrong place please remove or move it! Thanks!

IF they released the bee allergy information, because they feel it is important for whomever took/has him to know doesn't that kind of (at least partly) rule out TH as playing a significant role? From what I read she was his primary caregiver and my mind can't grasps someone knowing a child they raised from infancy is allergic to bees intentionally putting them somewhere (like a beekeeper) where there is a high concentration of bees. That just seems TOO sadistic for me...can you imagine how terrified he would be hearing those bees? I can't imagine someone doing that to a child...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08