The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been reported that it was a 12 hour shift anywhere?

What makes you think that she didn't tell LE or that they didn't know before yesterday?

And if my child were missing, I probably wouldn't remember MY name, let alone a quick trip to the store.

As for the the grocery store - I live right across from a Giant. I drive past it to get to Wegmans. :D

No to answer my portion of your post. I just thought that would be a usual shift or 8 years at least.

I see it - thanks! And it also looks like she turns and gives him something (change perhaps). He has the bag in hand so it doesn't look like we get the whole surveillance video. I wonder why not?

MOO

Mel

I think the cameras only stay on one area for so long and then pan elsewhere. I could be wrong, and if I am, I 'd like to know what was edited during the entire visit, because it obviously skips in time.

snipped from : http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...-lisas-disappearance-20111012,0,7482442.story

KANSAS CITY— Federal agents questioned a Kansas City grocery store clerk as they searched for clues in Lisa Irwin's disappearance. New surveillance video shows Lisa's mom, Deborah Bradley, shopping at Festival Foods the night Lisa was reported missing

BBM: I find this very interesting ...

MOO ...

ETA: I still say there is something hinky about this grocery store visit by DB just hours before Baby Lisa was last seen ...

MOO

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44872173#44872173

They bought more than baby wipes, baby food, and wine. Look at the bag the man is carrying out. I can't get a good freeze frame of it.

In the wine aisle, it looks like DB considered something in the refrigerator before turning around and grabbing the wine. That tells me it's for her. She also carries the wine out of the store, while he carries the bag. I want to see the entire surveillance video.

She was probably looking to see if they had any cold if she was getting white wine...some people even like Merlot or Cabernet cold :waitasec:

I heard they bought diapers too, on JVM. He had the car keys, so he must have been driving. I wish they would show the outside video!

fox4wdaf FOX 4 News
FBI Questions Clerk About Mom's Demeanor Night of Lisa's Disappearance: Federal agents questioned a Kansas City ... bit.ly/oOWj2s
1 minute ago

This is the article referenced:

FBI Questions Clerk About Mom's Demeanor Night of Lisa's Disappearance

"They pretty much asked me, you know, if she was depressed, you know if she seemed depressed, how she acted around the baby, if she seemed stressed out," clerk Rebecca Guerrero said. "I pretty much told them she never look depressed around me. She always seemed to have a smile on her face when her kids where around."

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis..._campaign=Feed:+wdaf-news+(FOX4KC+Local+News)

Sorry if already posted. Just got in from a dr appt, and catching up.

She also has a smile on her face when she's carrying boxed wine...

BBM: I think it is a "possibility" ... I was wondering if she was was "shopping for an alibi" ...

This visit to the store may look like a normal, quick run to the grocery store get a few items ... but IMO, there is just something "hinky" about this visit to the store, just several hours before Baby Lisa is "missing" ...

MOO ...

But people do everyday normal things before something bad happens to them, I'm not sure I understand? I'm sure people who have had their babies die of SIDS may have bought some type of baby items the day before, I don't see anything hinky about a trip to the store.

A couple of thoughts.

The other day we heard that LE was behind the house and the sound of glass bottles was heard. Could it have been glass baby food jars that were in the recycling? Perhaps LE was checking the empty jars against the receipt from the store where mom had recently bought to see if they matched up?

I also seem to remember that dad has said before that he helped put Lisa to bed before he went to work that night. If that is the case, then surely he was at home when mom went to the store. Please don't ask me for a link for that because there is no way I will be able to find it with the threads before being as long as they were.

MOO

One thing I'd like to point out is the purchase of baby food & wipes...would definitely point NOT towards anything premeditated. She intended to feed and keep her baby clean.

Frustrated!!! Aarrgghh!!

Just now having a moment to come check in and of course when I saw that the title of this thread had been updated to now say, **identified male** from grocery store video... I immediately click on the thread and now 15 mins later, 6 pages of posts searching.. I have yet to see the video, find out who the now identified male is, or anything else!! Thought I'd figured out that it was th teen then I ran into a squabble btwn posters stating it absolutely wasn't the teen?!?!? WTH??

Could someone please point me to where the video is and where I might learn the newest info released, including the id of the male? I would forever be grateful to whoever may have the time to help me..

*sorry for ranting, just frustrated with limited time to find out these new details.. Again sorry:blushing:

But people do everyday normal things before something bad happens to them, I'm not sure I understand? I'm sure people who have had their babies die of SIDS may have bought some type of baby items the day before, I don't see anything hinky about a trip to the store.

BBM: Respectfully, I disagree ...

snipped from : http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa...,7482442.story

KANSAS CITY— Federal agents questioned a Kansas City grocery store clerk as they searched for clues in Lisa Irwin's disappearance. New surveillance video shows Lisa's mom, Deborah Bradley, shopping at Festival Foods the night Lisa was reported missing.

IMO ... this is very "telling" ... for federal agents to interview a "store clerk" where DB was shopping hours before the last time Baby Lisa was "allegedly" seen, tells me "something" is NOT "adding up" for LE !

MOO ...

Frustrated!!! Aarrgghh!!

Just now having a moment to come check in and of course when I saw that the title of this thread had been updated to now say, **identified male** from grocery store video... I immediately click on the thread and now 15 mins later, 6 pages of posts searching.. I have yet to see the video, find out who the now identified male is, or anything else!! Thought I'd figured out that it was th teen then I ran into a squabble btwn posters stating it absolutely wasn't the teen?!?!? WTH??

Could someone please point me to where the video is and where I might learn the newest info released, including the id of the male? I would forever be grateful to whoever may have the time to help me..

*sorry for ranting, just frustrated with limited time to find out these new details.. Again sorry:blushing:
You will not find out 'the id' if the male, only that the media says that LE says he is a neighbor.

ps, don't try to figure out 'who' he is. You will be in trouble!

Thank you in da middle.. I appreciate your reply immensely.. And I now see that this is something I'll have to look further into when I have more time later this evening.. It appears to be not as cut and dry as it appeared to be.. Go figure.. Not surprising when dealing with media..

AgAin thanks so much for the 411
-Smooth

Frustrated!!! Aarrgghh!!

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...other-out-shopping-the-night-of-disappearance
Here is the link to the video

BBM: Respectfully, I disagree ...

snipped from : http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa...,7482442.story

KANSAS CITY— Federal agents questioned a Kansas City grocery store clerk as they searched for clues in Lisa Irwin's disappearance. New surveillance video shows Lisa's mom, Deborah Bradley, shopping at Festival Foods the night Lisa was reported missing.

IMO ... this is very "telling" ... for federal agents to interview a "store clerk" where DB was shopping hours before the last time Baby Lisa was "allegedly" seen, tells me "something" is NOT "adding up" for LE !

MOO ...

Ok, I thought you meant you thought it was hinky for her to make that trip to the store right before her baby disappeared. :waitasec:

I agree, the LE are looking into her whereabouts. I would think they would do this even if they truely thought it was an intruder, just to be thorough.

My first thought on hearing that mom bought baby food and what not is that this information goes a long way towards eliminating any premeditation.

However, on second thought, this is not entirely true. If, like me, you believe casey Anthony planned to murder her daughter you might recall that she gave every appearance of normalcy both before and after her daughter's death. This trip to the store, with an independent witness, could easily have been planned as additional cover.

Or not. :)

Originally Posted by mrye4709

Point taken.. And I wholeheartedly agree with it being a definite fact that people are living their everyday normal lives, doing everyday normal things like going to grocery store picking up items for babies, kids, and for themselves as parents for that everyday living of their lives..

Perfect example is what came to my mind immediately upon releasing this grocery video.. The Chesire, CT Home Invasion murders, where video released of mom and 11yr old daughter showed them going about their normal everyday activities picking up items at a grocery store.. No one knew or could have known what lie ahead in those next several hours for this mom and daughter.. Also who was later identified in that same video surveillance of that grocer?? J. Komirsarjefsky who had noticed them in that grocery store, targeted in on 11yr old daughter, Michaela(K.K.) and followed mom and daughter back to their upscale home in Chesire.. Later that same night he and Hayes entered the Petit home, beat the father severely with baseball bat to the head, tied him to a pole in basement and continued up to the second floor of the home to terrorize, brutalize, rape, and eventually murder the 3 females of the house.. Mom, 17 yr old Hayley, and 11yr old Michaela.. Michaela was the target from the get-go with Komisarjefsky spotting her in the grocery store with mom earlier that evening.. Mom and KK brutally raped, mom strangled to death(after kindly withdrawing $15,000 cash from their bank for the two perps).. Set the house ablaze with both daughters tied to their beds and burned alive, their screams heard from outside the home before they succumbed to death!!! Dad, only by the grace of God with only moments before he, too would have been burned alive, was able to barely crawl out and escape, collapsing in his neighbors drive as he yelled, "the girls are still In the house!!"..*

So, you see that evil, heinous home invasion, robbery, torture, rape, and murder of three innocent females.. It all began with the most normal, everyday activities of a mom and daughter at a grocery store.. Looking back at the surveillance video it is heart breaking to see and now know what was to come in those hours that followed .. As well as it is literally hair raising and chilling to spot Komisarjefsky in that same video... Who honestly appeared to be an attractive young guy making a quick trip thru a grocery store, but now knowing the true evil monster that lurked beneath that facade capable of far more than our minds can comprehend.. Terrifying that the very moment in time that the video captures is as normal and typical as any one of any of OUR afternoons/evenings *where we make an average quick trip to the grocery with or without our kids... Chilling and terrifying at just how average and normal..

But without a doubt it serves as proof positive of what you are speaking of in your above post.. People do everyday normal activities without their having any idea of the devastating and life altering events that lie in the moments ahead.. The Petit murders have forever changed me.. It made me realize that the boogeyman that I feared as a child and my parents checked under my bed and in my closet for at night to PROVE TO ME THERE WAS NO BOOGEYMAN .. What happened that night in the Petit home proved otherwise, that you better damn well believe there is a BOOGEYMAN, and even worse he is hidden beneath a facade that appears just like you and me.. Komisarjefsky and Hayes brought me to realize this is the monster of whom we should fear at night, and they are definitely alive and well and disguised as some of you and I'S very neighbors..
:chilling to the bone:

* sorry for veering slightly OT, but wanted to further prove the point made by the post of which I am replying to..*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals