The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44872173#44872173

They bought more than baby wipes, baby food, and wine. Look at the bag the man is carrying out. I can't get a good freeze frame of it.

In the wine aisle, it looks like DB considered something in the refrigerator before turning around and grabbing the wine. That tells me it's for her. She also carries the wine out of the store, while he carries the bag. I want to see the entire surveillance video.

It seems to me that the primary useful information to come out of this video is that Mom was not stressed out at 4:52 pm, so IMO whatever happened to Lisa had not yet happened. (Whether or not Mom is involved, we can certainly see from her interviews that whatever happened to Lisa is stressing her out.)
And she bought things for a living baby.

They bought more than baby wipes, baby food, and wine. Look at the bag the man is carrying out. I can't get a good freeze frame of it.

In the wine aisle, it looks like DB considered something in the refrigerator before turning around and grabbing the wine. That tells me it's for her. She also carries the wine out of the store, while he carries the bag. I want to see the entire surveillance video.

time stamps say they were in there six minutes! I dont know if this is true or not. moo

Dear Locals, are LE telling anyone to watch their children?
Cancel Halloween?
Is the community scared?
Neighbors making kids play inside?
Locking doors now?

BBM: I agree ...

Also .... I find it "very odd" that the video of DB at the store shopping several hours before the last time Baby Lisa was "allegedly" seen was RELEASED ...

SPECULATING here ...

1. Let's just say that DB told LE that she was at the store several hours before Baby Lisa went missing ... and she has a "receipt" to prove it ... And DB gives the receipt to LE ... LE then goes to the store with the receipt, requests video -- which may take a week -- and confirms DB's story. Then WHY would this video of DB in the store BE RELEASED to the public IF DB's story is "confirmed" ?

- or -

2. Let's say that DB did NOT tell LE that she was at the store several hours before Baby Lisa went missing ... LE finds a "receipt" amongst the items they had collected at the house, and it takes time to go through all the papers, evidence, etc. ... and noticed the "date and time" was just hours before Baby Lisa was "allegedly" last seen ... and then LE realized that DB did NOT tell them that "little bit of info" of being at the store several hours before Lisa goes "missing" ... so LE goes out and confirms it ... okay, then WHY RELEASE this video ? Wouldn't this be "something" that LE would want to keep to themselves -- while they are continuing to investigate ?

IMO ... there is a REASON this video was released ... and it has something to do with DB ... and MAYBE "something else" ...

MOO ...
Maybe because the media requested it and making such a big deal of it and since it really was nothing they released it?

The other thing is that a local has said that this was not the closest grocery store to her house where she could have purchased these items. Was she on the way to another house?

The closest grocery store to my house is one that I dislike shopping @ for several reasons, so I avoid it. I drive out of my way to go to another grocery store that's at least twice the distance, as I like the other store better. It could be that DB likes the Festival store more than the other one. Who knows?

CNN just showed an interview with the grocery clerk. She said she knew Debbie from her past shopping there. She said Debbie was usually upbeat and smiling, pleasant to her children and was delighted when she found out she was pregnant with Lisa. She said when the FBI questioned her, they wanted to know Debbie's usual demeanor and her demeanor that afternoon.

Bill the PI wasn't mentioned. Maybe he's coming up later?

ETA, grocery clerk said FBI found the receipt at the home.
Exactly as I have seen them (and everybody else here that I have talked to).

The closest grocery store to my house is one that I dislike shopping @ for several reasons, so I avoid it. I drive out of my way to go to another grocery store that's at least twice the distance, as I like the other store better. It could be that DB likes the Festival store more than the other one. Who knows?

I drive an hour to shop at Whole Foods once a week.

Dear Locals, are LE telling anyone to watch their children?

Not really, but most people here are out with the kids most of the time.
Cancel Halloween?
NO
Is the community scared?
Maybe a few, but generally no
Neighbors making kids play inside?
Are you kidding me! They are all out trying to get on camera! Most of us believe it was 'personal'.
Locking doors now?
I would say most of us always lock the doors anyway. Our guard is up, but nobody is really changing their routine.

answers in red

If Jeremy was working a night shift job, wouldn't he have been gone by 5:00 if it is a 12 hour shift?
Has it been reported that it was a 12 hour shift anywhere?

If Jeremy was watching the kids while she shopped, why didn't LE know about the trip sooner?

How can she "not" remember her trip to the store. If my child had been missing I would have recalled evert detail and every step I took the Monday. Why all the hee hawing around?

What makes you think that she didn't tell LE or that they didn't know before yesterday?

And if my child were missing, I probably wouldn't remember MY name, let alone a quick trip to the store.

As for the the grocery store - I live right across from a Giant. I drive past it to get to Wegmans. :D

Maybe because the media requested it and making such a big deal of it and since it really was nothing they released it?

Do we know if the media needed a "subpoena" to get this video ?

Is there a link that confirms that media requested the video ?

TIA !

Do we know if the media needed a "subpoena" to get this video ?

Is there a link that confirms that media requested the video ?

TIA !
This was supposed to come across as maybe the media requested it. Not because they requested it.

fox4wdaf FOX 4 News
FBI Questions Clerk About Mom's Demeanor Night of Lisa's Disappearance: Federal agents questioned a Kansas City ... bit.ly/oOWj2s
1 minute ago

This is the article referenced:

FBI Questions Clerk About Mom's Demeanor Night of Lisa's Disappearance

"They pretty much asked me, you know, if she was depressed, you know if she seemed depressed, how she acted around the baby, if she seemed stressed out," clerk Rebecca Guerrero said. "I pretty much told them she never look depressed around me. She always seemed to have a smile on her face when her kids where around."

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis..._campaign=Feed:+wdaf-news+(FOX4KC+Local+News)

Sorry if already posted. Just got in from a dr appt, and catching up.

Been following along with the updates and I just have one question.
How much of the wine was left when LE checked the house?

I'm sorry if this has been answered/discussed to death before, but I haven't had much time to catch up today.

My question is, is there any link between the grocery store neighbour and the "teen whose DNA was taken"?

Thanks in advance.

I've had a busy workday so I haven't been able to do more than skim the threads so maybe I'll totally change my mind about this later. I feel like I'm being manipulated to believe certain things about certain people. But I don't know who is pulling the strings. I just feel like there are half truths and mis-information tossed out there, one after another and none of it seems to move us any closer to finding Lisa. I don't understand any of this. I don't remember ever following a case where I felt like I was even more confused over a week into it. Sorry for rambling. Where is Lisa????

JMHO

Wouldn't LE want to view the tape, even if they were told about the trip by mom, to see if anyone was following her or maybe looked suspicious or stopped to talk to her in the baby aisle, given that she was purchasing baby items? And, I would think, to verify what she told them. If she paid cash, for example, then the receipt wouldn't show necessarily who made the purchase, so if she said she went to the store that afternoon, then the police could verify that indeed she did. Plus, LE would know exactly how long she was there. I'm sure they have their own timeline of events and whether it was 10 mintues or 20 minutes in the store could make a difference. This whole shopping trip seems totally non-suspicious to me.

I see it - thanks! And it also looks like she turns and gives him something (change perhaps). He has the bag in hand so it doesn't look like we get the whole surveillance video. I wonder why not?

MOO

Mel

Could this be her alibi just like TH in Kyron's disappearance was at coffee store????

BBM: I think it is a "possibility" ... I was wondering if she was was "shopping for an alibi" ...

This visit to the store may look like a normal, quick run to the grocery store get a few items ... but IMO, there is just something "hinky" about this visit to the store, just several hours before Baby Lisa is "missing" ...

MOO ...

Has it been reported that it was a 12 hour shift anywhere?

What makes you think that she didn't tell LE or that they didn't know before yesterday?

And if my child were missing, I probably wouldn't remember MY name, let alone a quick trip to the store.

As for the the grocery store - I live right across from a Giant. I drive past it to get to Wegmans. :D
BBM
LE viewed the video, from the reports I've read, because they found a receipt from the grocery store a few days after Lisa was reported missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals