The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it interesting to anybody that the very first time her boyfriend has to work overnight, she decides to party??? Like I said a few nights ago, "When the cats away the mice will play."

I thought it was just a friend and a daughter?

Not necessarily YOU implying it. I have read many post implying it. Some people just seem to forget that this is a 2-parent household. Nowhere does it say that him and the kids were not with her themselves either. Only that an 'unidentified' man is with her. That could really mean anything or nothing at all.

When my kids were little (I only had two), I hated to do grocery shopping with them along. Imagine one in your cart needing constant attention and two probably frisky boys also needing watching. Dad could have stayed home, been in another part of the store - or even outside the store. Parking lot video would help answer that.

We do not know what this couple have told LE, we are going by press releases, we know they are messed up. We also cannot jump on different things said on interviews on TV. What is important is what they have said to LE. LE reporting one day they are not cooperating and then the next day they are ... confusses me even more. I think by trying to be vague, LE is allowing all of this confusion. Maybe they have good reason for this but it doesn't sound like good investigating to me.

I thought the movie watching went on with the friend's five year old daughter M... it is in the judge JP videos (I posted them in the media links upstairs just a bit ago after rewatching them)

Maybe the person getting the wine is not supposed to be drinking. Maybe he doesn't have a drivers license or car. Just thinking outside the ferment box.

And there are people like that in her family. Waiting for the video.

The wine purchase is significant for several reasons.

1. Who was she with and did she tell LE about this event. (timeline gap) LE has talked about.
2. Who was watching the children?
3. Did you drink this wine enough to become intoxicated
4. Where was she after she bought this wine and with whom?
5. Did this contribute to her not hearing anything that night?
6. Where was Jeremy?

Maybe the person getting the wine is not supposed to be drinking. Maybe he doesn't have a drivers license or car. Just thinking outside the ferment box.

Also - remember the mysterious Bicycle/Backpack man the long time neighborhood resident was suspicious enough of to tell police about?

Box wine and paper plates are hardly damning evidence. Heck, when I was in my 20s, there were nights when I had little kids asleep at home and went out to the store for cigarettes, condoms and beer. Thank god none of my kids turned up missing on those evenings. But then they'd have just found out it was just me and the husband at home on a Friday night having a beer, watching X-Files, playing some video games, and then heading to bed lol. Ah the scandalous life of 20something nerd parents! :D. Now I'm in my mid 30s and too tired to make any of those store runs. :crazy:

Anyway, the point is... This information proves absolutely nothing at all. And like the teaser about DBs "checkered/chequered past", seems to only be useful for hints at something scandalous, drumming up ratings numbers, and painting this mom in the worst light possible.

But really...wine? That's it? Why are we such a nation of puritans, that this is such a big deal? :waitasec:

If you left you children alone and something happened to them, you could end up on a receiving end of some serious charges. It's all fun and games until something does happen.

Look here is the deal. There are at least 5 moderators working in these threads. Most of us have done more than one rodeo on WS. In other words we set the guidelines and we decide where MSM has taken us in this sleuthing or commenting.

Scroll down to the bottom of the first page of this new forum and pm any moderator if you have questions about why we are allowing something. Or alert.

Post lands at random.

Let's play pretend:

Say I am having an affair when my baby daughter goes missing.

I would pull police officers aside first chance I could get and say hey you know I know this doesn't look good on me, but I am having an affair. His name is ____ _____ and he lives on _____ road. My husband doesn't know. Just wanted to let you know etc.

I would NEVER keep an affair from a police officer in the event I could possibly be charged with my baby's murder. The two don't even compare.

Why WOULDN'T I tell a police officer about an affair? If he was over the night she disappeared... we had a good time. I told him sometime in the course of the evening that I can't leave my boyfriend for him... we have a family, my baby daughter holds our family together... then we go about the course of our evening, drinking wine, I curl up & go to sleep while he's still up & about.

When I wake up my husband is yelling that my daughter is missing... when last I knew she was in her crib....

oh sh* oh sh* oh sh*

Well she was kidnapped, that part is true... im just going to stick with that part of the story.

All just a fictional situation that I thought of 2 days ago before even any story about a man with a box of wine.

The wine purchase would only be significant IF she didn' mention it to LE. And I think they were looking for the phones...MOO

Yes, they were probably still looking for the phones. It just caught my attention because in the video the one female officer hopped the fence and kind of looked through some brush and another officer was scraping up some ground. It didn't seem as meticulous as when they used the metal detectors for the phones and for some reason I wondered if they were looking for something bigger or easier to spot....something they think might have been tossed over there.

I think it is significant that she did not mention the mystery man and the wine. I have a suspicion that the wine will play a significant part in what happened to Lisa.

It's unclear if this information was actively concealed from LE.

Either she was unconcerned because it was innocent, or she didn't realize she'd be filmed.

I wonder what LE was searching for along the Irwin fence and in adjacent woods?

We are on surveillance video everywhere pretty much now days. Most of us still have to go about our daily business without even thinking about it.

Still catching up so this may have been mentioned. I'm still thinking it was accidental. That could even be more likely if there was a teen babysitting, little Lisa had cough/cold, teen (not knowing better) gave Lisa some medicine... or maybe teen wasn't as attentive to the cough/cold and the mucous clogged her airways.

I don't know if the teen is involved but this is sounding like a very plausible scenario. Whoever is responsible, I still think it was an accident. I think if she were alive out there somewhere (and it's not a stranger), then someone would have caved by now. JMHO

Where are you, sweet baby?

I don't believe that the mother ever claimed the teen was babysitting. Where does this idea comes from? I see a lot of people suggesting that the teen was babysitting but yet I don't know where it's coming from at all. The mother said her friend was over with a daughter, so that is not a teen.

Hmmm... looks like I should have read this thread first... I'm climbing back up the fence... I haven't made it to the top, though...

The trip to the store is only significant if she lied about it, which is what I ASSumed after reading media reports this morning. If they're using the video to substantiate her story, then I might start sitting atop the fence again...

Geesh, this has been a tough one!

MOO :twocents:

MarkKCTV5Mark Boyle
@kcpolice Captain Young says surveillance video of #lisairwin mother before the baby was taken isn't going to lead to anything substantial

4 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

I with some others on this. What if DB told LE about the store visit and they didn't believe her? She shows them a receipt or they find one and they go to the store to verify her story? We just don't know at this point what the deal is.

MarkKCTV5Mark Boyle
@kcpolice Captain Young says surveillance video of #lisairwin mother before the baby was taken isn't going to lead to anything substantial

4 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Well so far nothing has led to anything substantial.

Okay, I'm a little confused-- was there a babysitter there that day? And if so, could an underage teen have been paid with a box of wine-- a reason not mention to it to LE? eh, idk.

Let's play pretend:

Say I am having an affair when my baby daughter goes missing.

I would pull police officers aside first chance I could get and say hey you know I know this doesn't look good on me, but I am having an affair. His name is ____ _____ and he lives on _____ road. My husband doesn't know. Just wanted to let you know etc.

I would NEVER keep an affair from a police officer in the event I could possibly be charged with my baby's murder. The two don't even compare.

Why WOULDN'T I tell a police officer about an affair? If he was over the night she disappeared... we had a good time. I told him sometime in the course of the evening that I can't leave my boyfriend for him... we have a family, my baby daughter holds our family together... then we go about the course of our evening, drinking wine, I curl up & go to sleep while he's still up & about.

When I wake up my husband is yelling that my daughter is missing... when last I knew she was in her crib....

oh sh* oh sh* oh sh*

Well she was kidnapped, that part is true... im just going to stick with that part of the story.

All just a fictional situation that I thought of 2 days ago before even any story about a man with a box of wine.

Ummmm, no. I would be screaming _________ stole my baby! He was here, and he had to of taken her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18