DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

Exactly what I need - :D Thanks Close !

hey buddy:)

i thought of you when i caught this video on another site...i know you watch videos here & there, so i'm curious what you'll think of this...it's a spoof/parady of the tune My Hump by the Black Eye Peas.....Alanis Morrissette does it GREAT, imo......check it out when you have the time:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W91sqAs-_-g

hey buddy:)

i thought of you when i caught this video on another site...i know you watch videos here & there, so i'm curious what you'll think of this...it's a spoof/parady of the tune My Hump by the Black Eye Peas.....Alanis Morrissette does it GREAT, imo......check it out when you have the time:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W91sqAs-_-g

:D Quess she showed them who the boss is ! Funny !

Happy2bn10ec

The Lady Vols are going for the championship in just a littel under 2 hours - hope you are going to be watching to cheer them on. Heck of a game the other night against UNC ( sure glad the Vols won!).

There is an hour long special on ESPN before the game - dial it in !

GO TN Lady Vols !!!

RC

Tennessee Lady Vols Championship #7

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7319/champsmo1.jpg

Congrats Coach Summit !!! :D

Hey RC, I saw your post last night before the game even started and I appreciate you for reminding me...but I was too afraid of replying in fear that I would HEX them! It seems every time I watch an important game like this, that TN loses, so I wouldn't even hardly watch the game! I kept going back outside playing hide and seek with my son - in the dark and he was loving being scared out of his pants! - and sneaking in to catch the score! I knew as soon as I got on this message board and mentioned it, they would be OUT! So I kept it quiet for days! Anyway, it sure is
SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Especially after my brother called this weekend from Gainesville bragging that the Gators were playing OSU for the NC - he had forgotten about the LADY VOLS! He said "Everybody's going to end up HATING FL..."
I was like..."duh...they ALREADY do!"

Hey RC, I saw your post last night before the game even started and I appreciate you for reminding me...but I was too afraid of replying in fear that I would HEX them! It seems every time I watch an important game like this, that TN loses, so I wouldn't even hardly watch the game! I kept going back outside playing hide and seek with my son - in the dark and he was loving being scared out of his pants! - and sneaking in to catch the score! I knew as soon as I got on this message board and mentioned it, they would be OUT! So I kept it quiet for days! Anyway, it sure is
SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Especially after my brother called this weekend from Gainesville bragging that the Gators were playing OSU for the NC - he had forgotten about the LADY VOLS! He said "Everybody's going to end up HATING FL..."
I was like..."duh...they ALREADY do!"

I know that feeling - the hex thing - I was that way in 2001 when the SMS Lady Bears (with Jackie Stiles) made their run through the NCAA tourney !
Unfortunately the hex panned out and SMS lost to Purdue in the Final Four- my boys were heartbroken as was this entire area.

After the whooping Tennessee gave UNC (loved every minute of that one) - I had no doubts they would beat Rutgers ! Watched the whole game and a fine game it was !

Brag on there in Tennessee - a great tourney by the Lady Vols and they showed - they are simply the best !

I know that feeling - the hex thing - I was that way in 2001 when the SMS Lady Bears (with Jackie Stiles) made their run through the NCAA tourney !
Unfortunately the hex panned out and SMS lost to Purdue in the Final Four- my boys were heartbroken as was this entire area.

After the whooping Tennessee gave UNC (loved every minute of that one) - I had no doubts they would beat Rutgers ! Watched the whole game and a fine game it was !

Brag on there in Tennessee - a great tourney by the Lady Vols and they showed - they are simply the best !

Thanks, rc. TN doesn't have the opportunity to brag on ANYTHING too often! Seems like the only time TN makes the national news is for something REAL embarassing!
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks, rc. TN doesn't have the opportunity to brag on ANYTHING too often! Seems like the only time TN makes the national news is for something REAL embarassing!
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Here now Happy ! Not true at all, so many beautiful places and things to do - the Blue Hole in Elizabeth, Cades Cove waterfall near Gatlinburg and the Craftsmen's Fair, Memphis BBQ and the Beale Street Music Festival, Nashville, the wonderful Tennessee walking horses, home of the 101st Airborne at Ft. Campbell and the most amazing sunrises in the Great Smokie Mountains - that'll take your breath away every time. Little black bears stealing your supplies and scaring the snot out of your horses - can't beat it !

Just keep Mr. Gore hidden :silenced: and all is perfect in Tennessee ! :D

Here now Happy ! Not true at all, so many beautiful places and things to do - the Blue Hole in Elizabeth, Cades Cove waterfall near Gatlinburg and the Craftsmen's Fair, Memphis BBQ and the Beale Street Music Festival, Nashville, the wonderful Tennessee walking horses, home of the 101st Airborne at Ft. Campbell and the most amazing sunrises in the Great Smokie Mountains - that'll take your breath away every time. Little black bears stealing your supplies and scaring the snot out of your horses - can't beat it !

Thanks for the memories. It's been a long time since I was in Tennessee, but you're right. It's a beautiful state that has contributed its beauty, unique culture and its history to our nation. Don't ever be embarrassed about your state, happy2bn10ec.

But....but... Mr Gore invented the internet! :cool:

OMG, Charlie - HOW is the world do you know about the Blue Hole??? I can WALK to the Blue Hole from my house!!! Have you been there???

I got married in Gatlinburg, been to Cades Cove many times, and Nashville is GREAT!

P.S. I KNOW there are MANY beautiful places here in TN - it's just the rest of the US thinks we are ALL backwoods rednecks.

And most of us are. But it's not always a BAD thing!

(But...Mr. WHO??? - I don't know anyone by that name!)

:(

A momentous occasion like my first post and I talked about Gore. Can I have a do over? lol

I guess what contributes to my embarassment was when the national news ran a story several years ago almost NON-STOP about this preacher and his family who "adopted" this girl and kept her as the family slave and sex slave to the preacher and his wife for years and years. The poor girl finally got the nerve and somehow escaped and it went to trial. It was all over tv for a couple of years, BUT they never mentioned the family was from somewhere up North and adopted the girl there and moved here years later. A PREACHER, no less!!!

Then, of course, there was the accidental shooting at the KKK rally a couple of summers ago right near here - that made national news, too!

OMG, Charlie - HOW is the world do you know about the Blue Hole??? I can WALK to the Blue Hole from my house!!! Have you been there???

I got married in Gatlinburg, been to Cades Cove many times, and Nashville is GREAT!

P.S. I KNOW there are MANY beautiful places here in TN - it's just the rest of the US thinks we are ALL backwoods rednecks.

And most of us are. But it's not always a BAD thing!

(But...Mr. WHO??? - I don't know anyone by that name!)

Some of my early life was spent at Ft. Campbell and have some extended family in Tn. Take several vaction trail rides in various places around Tennessee as it is one of the most calming and peaceful places I have found (love the Smokies). Been to the Blue Hole many times and froze many times but had to try it ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7