The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do enjoy sparring with you as well. I was under the impression that when a statement of fact was made, it had to be followed with a link. Whereas by stating it is my opinion, a link is not needed because it is simply an opinion. Prior to the trial, even when I stated facts, and showed the links proving the facts, I just had gotten in the habit of saying my entire post is my opinion only. Why did I get in this habit, to keep out of trouble LOL.

As for opinions and beliefs. One definition of opinion is: belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge. This definition seems to have opinion and belief being one in the same. Another definition of opinion is: a belief or judgement that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. Again belief and opinion seem to be one in the same. For fun one definition of belief is : something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction, and yet again both seem to be one in the same.
I do understand what you are saying though, and yes it is a cop out for me to put the disclaimer at the bottom of each of my posts, but I don't like getting timeouts LOL.

In my post #360, the word belief could replace the word opinion, and it would not change the message I was trying to convey. That being based on the definitions above.

And so, following are some of my beliefs, that i have also derived from examining the evidence.

I believe Caylee died tragically and accidently. I believe KC was likely responsible for this tragedy through negligence (i.e. she was on the computer while Caylee slipped outside and drowned in the pool). I believe KC's actions upon finding her daughter dead were off the charts wrong. She should have called 911 period. I believe her behavior for the 31 days following the death was more indicative of a person in absolute denial of what had happened, than the actions of someone who had murdered her daughter and was trying to get away with it. I believe someone who had murdered their daughter and was trying to get away with it would NOT have placed her daughter in a wooded area less than a half mile from her home less than 20 feet from the road. What murderer in their right mind would do that (if indeed a murderer can have a right mind). Who in their right mind would drive around with a dead baby in the trunk of their car for 3 days? I believe a mother who had a mental break from reality after finding her daughter dead, during that mental break may have mindlessly wrapped her daughter the way her parents had wrapped the families dead pets, and placed her in the woods. Then in absolute denial of what had happened, went to her boyfriends house and acted like nothing had happened, because in her mind, nothing had happened. I believe the state overcharged KC with the first 3 counts. I believe the state did not present enough proof BARD to get a conviction on the first 3 counts. That is why I agree with the verdict.
Just curious...believing what you do in theory...why didn't the defense present that? I realize an OS isn't evidence, but that's not what the defense team claimed. In fact, early on, the DT claimed that Caylee was alive and their main concern was finding her. So are we to assume that Casey finally told the truth...or some part of it? Do we know if she received any psychoanalysis while in jail?
I don't see her having a mental break...she lied just as much prior to Caylee dying. Lying is what Casey did/does.

Yes...we believe that the verdict was correct in saying NOT GUILTY...we feel that the jurors did an excellent job in their review of the case...the jury foreman being a coach and educator in his everyday life was very informative in explaining to Greta how they came to the conclusion of every bit of evidence that they looked at...

And it was interesting to note that the jury wanted to know the same thing as we were wanting to know...and that was to hear more information about what George Anthony was doing in the home that morning...

Yes...we believe that the verdict was correct in saying NOT GUILTY...we feel that the jurors did an excellent job in their review of the case...the jury foreman being a coach and educator in his everyday life was very informative in explaining to Greta how they came to the conclusion of every bit of evidence that they looked at...

And it was interesting to note that the jury wanted to know the same thing as we were wanting to know...and that was to hear more information about what George Anthony was doing in the home that morning...
Ah...the question is "Do you agree or disagree? Who the heck is "we"?

There are several of us in the same family...we converse together about this case...

Ummm what evidence did they look at? And what difference does it make what GA was doing in the house on 6/16 (even though the foreman kept saying 6/15)? GA was not on trial!

Ummm what evidence did they look at? And what difference does it make what GA was doing in the house on 6/16 (even though the foreman kept saying 6/15)? GA was not on trial!

The only thing the jury considered as "evidence" was the DT opening statement! Which they were told by HHJP not to use as evidence! I do not think the collective brain power of that jury could light a 4 watt bulb!

I'm starting to wonder if the difficulty some of the pro-verdict people are having is more to do with the inability to reconcile WHY KC behaved the way she did. At least, that's the impression I'm getting. If you can't reconcile that she 'could' have done it, then the evidence is going to be easier to throw out or poke holes in. It's easier to accept that it was an accident and she just went into a state of shock and denial than to believe she could kill her daughter and feel nothing.

But you know, I never saw KC show remorse for anything. In all those jail videos, and interviews, and voice recordings, she never showed any indication that she was ever sorry about anything. And you can argue that she didn't have anything to be sorry for because she didn't do anything, but she did PLENTY. She showed no remorse for what happened to Caylee, no remorse for what her parents were going through, no remorse for any of the lies to anyone. What I saw was a woman who manipulated her way through everything. When she got backed against a wall, she just turned left and kept moving.

Sure, there were moments when she cried, or appeared to cry, but I wonder if she was crying for herself more than anything else. And I don't know about you guys, but when I cry my lips get puffy, my nose gets red and snotty, and my eyes get both red and puffy. I just didn't see any of that when KC appeared to get upset.

Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that I would expect someone who was at the center of that big of a mess that she created, would have, at some point said I'm Sorry. You know? "Mom, I'm sorry I lied to you about where Caylee was, I was scared." "Dad, I'm sorry I took the gas cans, I should have told you I took them." Just something. But instead, when she was asked ANYTHING, she lashed out. Or she just created a new lie.

I think she was absolutely capable of killing Caylee, driving around for a few days with her in the trunk, and dumping her in the woods. I don't think this in spite of how she behaved before and after. I think this because of how she behaved before and after. There was no difference in how she was before. No difference. She just carried on and avoided the people who would question where Caylee was. That isn't shock and denial. That's a complete and total lack of feeling.

I had to have one of my cats put to sleep recently. I stayed with him during the procedure, then I brought him home and buried him in the yard. I was a freakin' wreck! Anytime I think about it too hard, I get a lump in my throat. FOR MY CAT. So I can't reconcile how she didn't feel anything for her daughter.

Disclaimer: This post is not directed at anyone in particular. It's just something I picked up on after reading a few thousand posts over the last few weeks. :crazy:

And, as always, this is all just my personal opinion/observation.

I do enjoy sparring with you as well. I was under the impression that when a statement of fact was made, it had to be followed with a link. Whereas by stating it is my opinion, a link is not needed because it is simply an opinion. Prior to the trial, even when I stated facts, and showed the links proving the facts, I just had gotten in the habit of saying my entire post is my opinion only. Why did I get in this habit, to keep out of trouble LOL.

I understand. We're discussing facts "after the fact", which have been linked to already, discussed ad nauseum with assumed veracity. In this place, an unlinked factoid gets linked or disputed right away.

So breaking news that hasn't been revealed, yes, I agree should be linked. But it gets absurd and pedantic to "IMO" everything you come up with to share here, it would be a job to make a beaurocrat break out into a sweat :D

As for opinions and beliefs. One definition of opinion is: belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge. This definition seems to have opinion and belief being one in the same. Another definition of opinion is: a belief or judgement that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. Again belief and opinion seem to be one in the same. For fun one definition of belief is : something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction, and yet again both seem to be one in the same.
I do understand what you are saying though, and yes it is a cop out for me to put the disclaimer at the bottom of each of my posts, but I don't like getting timeouts LOL.

In my post #360, the word belief could replace the word opinion, and it would not change the message I was trying to convey. That being based on the definitions above.

I hear you, semantics then. To me, my opinion is not necessarily true, it's a description of where my understanding is at. I never know everything. A belief is based upon objective knowledge. I believe it because it has been proven to my satisfaction (and this always includes the satisfaction of a reasonable amount of other people).

And so, following are some of my beliefs, that i have also derived from examining the evidence.

I believe Caylee died tragically and accidently. I believe KC was likely responsible for this tragedy through negligence (i.e. she was on the computer while Caylee slipped outside and drowned in the pool). I believe KC's actions upon finding her daughter dead were off the charts wrong. She should have called 911 period.

This is SPECULATION, not based upon any positive knowledge. No one knows how Caylee died. It was not the state's job to show how Caylee died. If anyone's, it was the defense's job and they did not provide ANY supportive evidence. Apparently, the did not need to :crazy: people are makin' it up all on their own.

I believe her behavior for the 31 days following the death was more indicative of a person in absolute denial of what had happened, than the actions of someone who had murdered her daughter and was trying to get away with it.

Again, based upon what evidence presented in court? Speculation.

If murder or negligent homicide were your conclusion, that would not be speculation, because at least there were reasonable (in this case, redundant) supportive evidence.

I believe someone who had murdered their daughter and was trying to get away with it would NOT have placed her daughter in a wooded area less than a half mile from her home less than 20 feet from the road. What murderer in their right mind would do that (if indeed a murderer can have a right mind). Who in their right mind would drive around with a dead baby in the trunk of their car for 3 days?

Incredibly bizarre, yes. But take a look at how bodies are discarded by mothers who murder. Most of the time they don't even take the kid out of the house, or they put them in the closet in a tote. Even mothers who murder in cold blood wrap their babies in blankets before disposing of them.

Why would Casey drive around with a dead baby in the trunk of her car for 3 days? She fancied finding the perfect hiding place? She had a few molecules of motherly instinct and could not bear to dispose of her daughter's body until the smell of decay almost knocked her out? The car was the one "space" she had absolute control over? I can think of a lot of reasons. Just because it is too bizarre and evil for words does not mean it didn't happen that way :( And what with the direct stench-witnessing by so many people, including police officer(s), scientists and cadaver dog(s?), I'd say that is evidence enough to say for whatever unspeakable reason, the baby was dead and decomposing in that car :(

I believe a mother who had a mental break from reality after finding her daughter dead, during that mental break may have mindlessly wrapped her daughter the way her parents had wrapped the families dead pets, and placed her in the woods. Then in absolute denial of what had happened, went to her boyfriends house and acted like nothing had happened, because in her mind, nothing had happened. I believe the state overcharged KC with the first 3 counts. I believe the state did not present enough proof BARD to get a conviction on the first 3 counts. That is why I agree with the verdict.

That is all an alternate explanation -- in the absence of evidence to the contrary. Consciousness of guilt is one, the blatant lies another. Some would say the absence of visible grief is more evidence to the contrary.

I'm an old psych RN, and worked with a few forensically hospitalized patients over 17 years. I also read psychology books for fun. I'll tell you one thing . . . for a mother to go into that kind of absolute denial and NOT have a major mental illness (as stated by the six shrinks who examined her) is just not possible on Planet Earth. No, there is not a first time for everything lol.

A more evidence based explanation is simply that Casey DID NOT CARE. Now that's hard for us to stomach, it is a thought that brings despair to anyone who thinks it.

If Casey is not mentally ill, psychotic and unable to organize her experience with consensual reality, then her behavior during those 31 days (and thereafter) are much better explained by her not giving a &%*! what happened to her daughter. And no, people do not have brief psychotic episodes without remembering them once restored to sanity. Fugue states are extremely rare, and those conditions would have showed up in a thorough forensic psych eval.

It just doesn't hold any water, and speaking for myself, I just won't accept speculation as a reason to agree with a verdict. This is a thread where we are given leeway to debate, otherwise I'd just ignore this kind of stuff. Plus I think we can all learn something good for ourselves, both reading the posts and participating and sharing. So I write all this with respect for you as a person, TDA, separate from me disagreeing with your position.

This is SPECULATION, not based upon any positive knowledge. No one knows how Caylee died. It was not the state's job to show how Caylee died. If anyone's, it was the defense's job and they did not provide ANY supportive evidence. Apparently, the did not need to :crazy: people are makin' it up all on their own.

Again, based upon what evidence presented in court? Speculation.

If murder or negligent homicide were your conclusion, that would not be speculation, because at least there were reasonable (in this case, redundant) supportive evidence.

Incredibly bizarre, yes. But take a look at how bodies are discarded by mothers who murder. Most of the time they don't even take the kid out of the house, or they put them in the closet in a tote. Even mothers who murder in cold blood wrap their babies in blankets before disposing of them.

Why would Casey drive around with a dead baby in the trunk of her car for 3 days? She fancied finding the perfect hiding place? She had a few molecules of motherly instinct and could not bear to dispose of her daughter's body until the smell of decay almost knocked her out? The car was the one "space" she had absolute control over? I can think of a lot of reasons. Just because it is too bizarre and evil for words does not mean it didn't happen that way :( And what with the direct stench-witnessing by so many people, including police officer(s), scientists and cadaver dog(s?), I'd say that is evidence enough to say for whatever unspeakable reason, the baby was dead and decomposing in that car :(

That is all an alternate explanation -- in the absence of evidence to the contrary. Consciousness of guilt is one, the blatant lies another. Some would say the absence of visible grief is more evidence to the contrary.

I'm an old psych RN, and worked with a few forensically hospitalized patients over 17 years. I also read psychology books for fun. I'll tell you one thing . . . for a mother to go into that kind of absolute denial and NOT have a major mental illness (as stated by the six shrinks who examined her) is just not possible on Planet Earth. No, there is not a first time for everything lol.

A more evidence based explanation is simply that Casey DID NOT CARE. Now that's hard for us to stomach, it is a thought that brings despair to anyone who thinks it.

If Casey is not mentally ill, psychotic and unable to organize her experience with consensual reality, then her behavior during those 31 days (and thereafter) are much better explained by her not giving a &%*! what happened to her daughter. And no, people do not have brief psychotic episodes without remembering them once restored to sanity. Fugue states are extremely rare, and those conditions would have showed up in a thorough forensic psych eval.

It just doesn't hold any water, and speaking for myself, I just won't accept speculation as a reason to agree with a verdict. This is a thread where we are given leeway to debate, otherwise I'd just ignore this kind of stuff. Plus I think we can all learn something good for ourselves, both reading the posts and participating and sharing. So I write all this with respect for you as a person, TDA, separate from me disagreeing with your position.

Actually, it IS the state's job to show how she died if they are charging capital murder and put forward a theory as to how it happened. The problem was that their theory was complete speculation, there were no facts to support it. The facts that they did provide had other obvious and more plausible explanations.

Btw, the theory put forward by the defence, that Caylee fell into, and drowned in the swimming pool, provides a better explanation for how chlorinated agents may have ended up in the trunk. The only way for that to have happened is for the person to have been doused in chlorinated agents, such that their clothes were soaked. Falling into a Floridian swimming pool seems a pretty good way to achieve that to me. There is no other way to get enough to accumulate in the car. If you were going to knock someone out with chloroform that simply would not have happened.

The prosecution also didn't prove that KA drove around with the body in the car for three days, or that a body was even in the car for that matter. All they showed was that something had decomposed there at some point, but that could be just about anything. So the question to the jury would have been was that Caylee? And if so, who put her there and when? Obviously the jury didn't have answers to those questions beyond the prosecutions speculation. This is why actual evidence that corroborates the theory they are presenting is important.

Lastly, if KA does have this severe mental illness you suggest, then the alternative explanation for the evidence would still be consistent with the facts as presented. Because you wouldn't act the way she did doesn't mean that she is guilty of murder. Everyone reacts to a particular situation in different ways, and if someone happens to be mentally ill then they may react in a way very different from how you might react. Her lack of emotion may simply reflect how she is, it is not evidence of wrongdoing.

Wonder what happened to the juror's notebooks. Guess they didn't take any notes on any evidence they wished to re-evaluate during their non-deliberation stage. It was all perfectly clear when they were done listening to the DT.

--from a news article july 6th..

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28464092/detail.html
---snipped----

Her attorneys filed a notice for deposition for 10 a.m. on July 19 at Morgan's office. The notice indicated the deposition could take several days.
When Morgan took depositions from Anthony's parents, he posted the complete videos online.

After Anthony was served with the subpoena, she was visited by three members of her defense team, as well as her attorney for the civil case.

Judge Belvin Perry issued an order Wednesday afternoon that he had personally burned all of the jurors' notes Wednesday morning.

Actually, it IS the state's job to show how she died if they are charging capital murder and put forward a theory as to how it happened. The problem was that their theory was complete speculation, there were no facts to support it. The facts that they did provide had other obvious and more plausible explanations.

In a case of circumstantial evidence, it is not necessary to prove the "how", only that the victim died and the intent to kill was present. Do we know how Laci Petersen died ? Nope, afraid not, due to the state of decomposition of the body. Just like Caylee ...

Btw, the theory put forward by the defence, that Caylee fell into, and drowned in the swimming pool, provides a better explanation for how chlorinated agents may have ended up in the trunk. The only way for that to have happened is for the person to have been doused in chlorinated agents, such that their clothes were soaked. Falling into a Floridian swimming pool seems a pretty good way to achieve that to me. There is no other way to get enough to accumulate in the car. If you were going to knock someone out with chloroform that simply would not have happened.

Really ? How would you know ? Have you knocked someone out with chloroform and put them in a trunk ? How do you know FCA didn't tip over the bottle of chloroform in the trunk ? Chloroform & chlorinating agents are two different things. People call 911 when a child falls into a swimming pool. Why didn't the "great" mom call 911 ?

The prosecution also didn't prove that KA drove around with the body in the car for three days, or that a body was even in the car for that matter. All they showed was that something had decomposed there at some point, but that could be just about anything. So the question to the jury would have been was that Caylee? And if so, who put her there and when? Obviously the jury didn't have answers to those questions beyond the prosecutions speculation. This is why actual evidence that corroborates the theory they are presenting is important.

Whether it was 3, 4, or 6 days is irrelevant. Disputing the fact that Caylee was in the trunk ignores ALL of the testimony by the cadaver dog handlers, GA, LA, YM, SB, AV, NH, KL, etc. Are you telling me that all of these witnesses are wrong ? As far as who put her there ... who had sole access to the Sunfire from 6/16 to 6/27 ? Who displayed the consciousness of guilt that comes with doing something that one wants to hide ? Why would anyone hide a drowning ? The jury did not have the answers to those questions because they expected a video tape showing FCA putting Caylee in the trunk of the car.

Lastly, if KA does have this severe mental illness you suggest, then the alternative explanation for the evidence would still be consistent with the facts as presented. Because you wouldn't act the way she did doesn't mean that she is guilty of murder. Everyone reacts to a particular situation in different ways, and if someone happens to be mentally ill then they may react in a way very different from how you might react. Her lack of emotion may simply reflect how she is, it is not evidence of wrongdoing.

Show me another case where a child drowned in a swimming pool and the child's mother lied to police, partied for 31 days, got a Bella Vita tattoo, showed zero emotion when speaking of her child, was only concerned with herself and getting out of jail, etc. I'll be available all day today if you happen to find one ....

Your post sounds exactly like I would expect one of the jurors to respond if asked what lead them to their decision ...

I see we are once again moving from opinions to arguing that irrefutable facts regarding the evidence in this case have become fairy tales. I sincerely wish the posters who are here now arguing that what's real isn't really real had been able to join us two years ago.

It would have been great to have these arguments back when it really mattered . No point arguing when it is what it is. Saying it isn't won't make it true, no matter who or how folks want to justify the NG verdict.

To argue against the evidence, saying it wasn't real makes about sense as me saying that wasn't really a Not Guilty verdict - it was just pretend and the real verdict is coming down the pike any time now.

As Judge Belvin Perry said at the latest hearing - Anything that could go wrong in this case did go wrong.

Casey Marie Anthony spoke the truth at one point only - when she said she was the best liar - she killed her own daughter and got a get out of jail free card. She wanted to be famous - and she almost got that - she will be forever infamous.

As will Mr. Baez. He is now the go-to guy for anyone who is guilty and wants to get away with it. Nice career ya got there Mr. Baez.

All IMO of course. Mine and most of the best legal minds in the country that is.

I believe the Anthonys used the Baquacil system in their pool. It's a chlorine-free system.Some bottles of it were removed from their house on the Dec 11 2008 search warrant. I haven't been able to find the actual OCSO receipt, but JWG mentioned it back in June 2009.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3897127&postcount=993"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - All About Chloroform#2[/ame]

http://www.baquacil.com/Products/baqcilSystems.htm

I believe the Anthonys used the Baquacil system in their pool. It's a chlorine-free system.Some bottles of it were removed from their house on the Dec 11 2008 search warrant. I haven't been able to find the actual OCSO receipt, but JWG mentioned it back in June 2009.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - All About Chloroform#2

Yes, you are correct - and CA wasn't concerned about her dogs drinking pool water when she searched for "chloroform":floorlaugh: on the computer, it was because she thought they were chewing on plants or some such silly thing.

I do think if you watch the video of KC's jail release and believe what DT is saying about KC's "safety" then the only conclusion you could come to is that many people agree that the jury "did not" do an excellent job and actions of the public has borne that out.

The foreman being a coach/educator should have known to follow the jury instructions which is the main complaint of the majority of us here on this forum. Key evidence was never deliberated and appears only real concerns were about GA. Common sense would tell you if you find the defendant guilty of lying you have to consider she could have been lying about GA to her defense team.

When defense used GA in their opening statement the burden was now on them to prove what they said in their OS was true. That never happened. Nothing was ever put before that jury with proof of what JB stated in his opening statement. Common sense would tell you to go back to square one. Who was responsible for the child....the mother.....who lied....the mother....who was better off without the child proven by her active social life of 31 days....the mother.

Jury wanted to know what GA was doing that morning....well, wouldn't KC know. Wouldn't KC have followed up with that little "story" about how GA carefully wrapped Caylee up and garbage bags and wrapped duct completely around her little body as they did with the dogs...oh, wait....the duct tape was only 7 to 9 inches long....that won't work. Or how KC was just so traumatized that she could not watch so she went in and got on the computer, did some texting and made some phone calls....oh, wait...that won't work either.

One of the last things that LDB said to the jury was to use their common sense and they could not even follow that instruction. I am amazed that this jury thought so little of this child as a victum that they spent a little more than a day and part of that time was focused on GA. That's not using your common sense. jmo

I would like to hear how ,anyone listening to the post verdict explanations by the 3 jurors, reconcile their statements of how they came to their NG verdict with actual jury instructions and the laws about what they can and cannot consider.
They DID NOT follow the judge's instructions according to the foreman and JF,juror #3.
So how can their verdict possibly be the right one if they ,themselves,explain they considered facts not in evidence? They didn't even know the charge did not mean a DP sentence,much less that they were NOT supposed to even consider the sentence.

The "fact " I simply cannot fathom,is the argument that the smell was not from Caylee's decomposition in the back of Casey's car. Beyond all the evidence that establishes decomp, the child WAS found dead. However anyone believes she may have died,I just don't get arguing she was not in the trunk.

I do think if you watch the video of KC's jail release and believe what DT is saying about KC's "safety" then the only conclusion you could come to is that many people agree that the jury "did not" do an excellent job and actions of the public has borne that out.

The foreman being a coach/educator should have known to follow the jury instructions which is the main complaint of the majority of us here on this forum. Key evidence was never deliberated and appears only real concerns were about GA. Common sense would tell you if you find the defendant guilty of lying you have to consider she could have been lying about GA to her defense team.

When defense used GA in their opening statement the burden was now on them to prove what they said in their OS was true. That never happened. Nothing was ever put before that jury with proof of what JB stated in his opening statement. Common sense would tell you to go back to square one. Who was responsible for the child....the mother.....who lied....the mother....who was better off without the child proven by her active social life of 31 days....the mother.

Jury wanted to know what GA was doing that morning....well, wouldn't KC know. Wouldn't KC have followed up with that little "story" about how GA carefully wrapped Caylee up and garbage bags and wrapped duct completely around her little body as they did with the dogs...oh, wait....the duct tape was only 7 to 9 inches long....that won't work. Or how KC was just so traumatized that she could not watch so she went in and got on the computer, did some texting and made some phone calls....oh, wait...that won't work either.

One of the last things that LDB said to the jury was to use their common sense and they could not even follow that instruction. I am amazed that this jury thought so little of this child as a victum that they spent a little more than a day and part of that time was focused on GA. That's not using your common sense. jmo

BBM
To follow up on a public outcry, 1,286,880,to date, people have signed the petition for Caylee's Law. Over 1 million signed in the first 5 days. Yes,people are outraged and believe the jury got it wrong. It seems from the responses of the State Lawmakers that they also believe the jury got it wrong. JMO

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - All About Chloroform#2

That's correct .NO chlorine in the Anthony's pool. No matter how many times that's established,we keep hearing it used as an explanation for the chloroform. The DT didn't even try to make that an issue,but it continues ,as myths often do :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member