The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree? #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we making up scenarios here? Things that "might" have happened but there isn't a shred of evidence to point in that direction. Pushing the car into the Amscot, drowning, other accidents, and now seizure's. IMO, the jurors were lazy, wanted to get home, didn't do their jobs, period! Their statements after the verdict just further proves this fact.

Isn't that what you are doing by suggesting they wanted to go home early. There was no evidence to suggest that either. Nor that they were lazy and didn't do their jobs.

If the jury came back in the same or less time with a guilty verdict no one would even blink on the amount of time it took or why it took them that amount.

"Losing" one's daughter for 31 days and avoiding her parents, and lying about Caylee being with a "nanny" whenever anyone asked her during that period was unusual even for the gal that called herself a "great liar".

Casey told "Caylee is with the nanny" story several times in the past prior to day 1 of 31. The Zany nanny story apparently dated back 3 years IIRC from testimony of her friends. Cindy testified about Zany being in the picture prior to day 1 of 31.

With FL sunshine laws and Nancy Grace and her TH team going up down in out of every oriface of every piece of potential dirt in this case. I seriously doubt anything went quietly without media recognition.

Look at Roy Kronk. (IF) we are to believe he innocently came by the remains and was a good samaritan reporting it. He had his name, his reputation slandered. They delved into his past sexual experiences with his previous partners, his financials etc.
So, you are agreeing there is NO way the car was pushed by good samaritans into the Amscot parking lot? I agree. The media, Nancy Grace, prosecution, defense and the good samaritan's would have come forward. FCA abandoned the car due to the smell of death.

With FL sunshine laws and Nancy Grace and her TH team going up down in out of every oriface of every piece of potential dirt in this case. I seriously doubt anything went quietly without media recognition.

Look at Roy Kronk. (IF) we are to believe he innocently came by the remains and was a good samaritan reporting it. He had his name, his reputation slandered. They delved into his past sexual experiences with his previous partners, his financials etc.

The car was parked at Amscot on June 27th. KC was arrested on July 16th. RK didn't find the body until December 11th. What would have prevented them from coming forward to say they helped this nice looking girl who ran out of gas? Nothing because at the time everyone was looking for a missing Caylee taken by the babysitter. Nothing stopped them except the fact it was just a story made up by KC to explain why it was parked in the lot if she ran out of gas.

jmo

Can you remind me again why she was only leaving it temporarily when it stunk so badly (and still did three years later) that her family couldn't store it in their garage and FCA couldn't stand to drive it? FCA was saving up the money to have it detailed?

Because a car isn't like a piece of old clothing you toss in good will and nothing links it back to you. It has rego tags, vin numbers, legal verifiable owners with title. You abandon a car in a public place, it comes under either police or towing notice at some point and it comes back to you with please explains.

If she was dumping it to get rid of it permanently to hide the stink that was THE most obvious way for it to be discovered and come back to haunt you. Someone claimed Casey might of had inside knowledge from a friend working at Amscot that it was bound to be towed.

Burn it, drive it into a river or swamp, drive it to another state, fill the tank up and leave the keys in it unopened in a bad part of town.

Isn't that what you are doing by suggesting they wanted to go home early. There was no evidence to suggest that either. Nor that they were lazy and didn't do their jobs.

If the jury came back in the same or less time with a guilty verdict no one would even blink on the amount of time it took or why it took them that amount.
Disagree. There is plenty of evidence the jury did not do their jobs, wanted to go home, colluded with each other, were absolutely lazy, and were bullied by other jurors. The mere fact they didn't review any of the evidence, transcripts or reports, proves this fact. Their statements after the fact, proves they didn't do their job. They were not called to do each others laundry, have meals together, go to sporting events, and get dessert every day. They didn't look at the facts in the case, they went off of emotion, opening statements and "feelings", not evidence. We can do that at WS, they shouldn't do that in a court of law.

Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony was not served. The jury failed her!

Casey told "Caylee is with the nanny" story several times in the past prior to day 1 of 31. The Zany nanny story apparently dated back 3 years IIRC from testimony of her friends. Cindy testified about Zany being in the picture prior to day 1 of 31.
And your point is? You agree the Nanny story was made up or not? Cindy testified to a whole bunch, doesn't make it the truth. Truth is, there was NO nanny. Period.

Those on the jury who have spoken up claimed they had questions they could not answer but did not ask the judge. They did not follow jury instructions given to them by the judge even though the judge instructed them to read them.

If the jury came back with a finding of guilty and they claimed afterwards they had the same complaints as this jury the verdict would be up for appeal. Guilty or not guilty they owed it to the court to deliberate, ask questions when they did not understand and request to view tapes and evidence they had questions on. But we will never know what went on in that room or during those 6 weeks unless we hear from all of them. There should be nothing to hide and it's not a secret they are permitted to talk about it and hopefully we can learn about what happened. Opening statements are not evidence and nothing was proven regarding JB's OS yet the jury discussed it. jmo

Because a car isn't like a piece of old clothing you toss in good will and nothing links it back to you. It has rego tags, vin numbers, legal verifiable owners with title. You abandon a car in a public place, it comes under either police or towing notice at some point and it comes back to you with please explains.

If she was dumping it to get rid of it permanently to hide the stink that was THE most obvious way for it to be discovered and come back to haunt you. Someone claimed Casey might of had inside knowledge from a friend working at Amscot that it was bound to be towed.

Burn it, drive it into a river or swamp, drive it to another state, fill the tank up and leave the keys in it unopened in a bad part of town.

Asking again, what is your point? Do you agree the car was abandoned, disagree? Think FCA left it there, not? It stank, or not? It would stank less if towed? I'm not getting your point. Maybe it's just me, sometimes I'm a little slow and obviously new here. :loser:

That was Daddy's job. It never would have come back to her. KC was not the owner on record. She got rid of it because it stunk so bad you couldn't drive it. Ask GA, better yet it's in his depo. lol jmo

One thing that is interesting is that the lady from the office said the car was parked there at 7am on the 27th when she came into work. She noted it, probably thinking it had been there all night. But KC had frozen chicken from her home freezer with her so KC had to have gone back her home when she felt no one was there and brought the car back by 11:00 and then called TL. That would also rule out she just happened to run out of gas at that point because the car was already parked there once earlier in the morning. jmo

How do you know what the Amscot lady was thinking? I ask cause you say "Probably"

From the time line on acandyrose it states she arrived at work at 7am on the 27th and later in the day she noticed the pontiac.

June 27, 2008 (Fri)
07:00am
Catherine Sanchez:
07/24/08 Interview
Catherine Sanchez, branch manager arrived at her work at 7051 East Colonial Drive (Amscot Financial). Later, during the day she observed a white Pontiac parked by the business dumpster but she took no action.

How do you know what the Amscot lady was thinking? I ask cause you say "Probably"

From the time line on acandyrose it states she arrived at work at 7am on the 27th and later in the day she noticed the pontiac.

June 27, 2008 (Fri)
07:00am
Catherine Sanchez:
07/24/08 Interview
Catherine Sanchez, branch manager arrived at her work at 7051 East Colonial Drive (Amscot Financial). Later, during the day she observed a white Pontiac parked by the business dumpster but she took no action.

I read her deposition.

The car was parked at Amscot on June 27th. KC was arrested on July 16th. RK didn't find the body until December 11th. What would have prevented them from coming forward to say they helped this nice looking girl who ran out of gas? Nothing because at the time everyone was looking for a missing Caylee taken by the babysitter. Nothing stopped them except the fact it was just a story made up by KC to explain why it was parked in the lot if she ran out of gas.

jmo

The beginning of the media circus began July 16th. From that moment onwards anytime up until now would be a good time to notice the potential or reality for intense scrutiny if you came forward with information on the case.

By the time the question of "running out of gas that day" became an issue for some, the circus was in full swing. A lot of people took the running out of gas story at face value and clearly reading this thread today many here question it. We will never know. I find it plausible and reasonable for it to be true but we will never know. Its all opinion and guess work now.

[/B]

That was Daddy's job. It never would have come back to her. KC was not the owner on record. She got rid of it because it stunk so bad you couldn't drive it. Ask GA, better yet it's in his depo. lol jmo

I am aware George and Cindy are the registered owners. It still comes back to Casey because she had primary use of it.

The beginning of the media circus began July 16th. From that moment onwards anytime up until now would be a good time to notice the potential or reality for intense scrutiny if you came forward with information on the case.

By the time the question of "running out of gas that day" became an issue for some, the circus was in full swing. A lot of people took the running out of gas story at face value and clearly reading this thread today many here question it. We will never know. I find it plausible and reasonable for it to be true but we will never know. Its all opinion and guess work now.
What IF she ran out of gas, or didn't run out of gas? The car was abandoned by FCA, and it smelled like death, Caylee was gone/missing/murdered. What does a full tank or not a full tank have to do with the murder of Caylee, the verdict, anything? I'm really interested to know your perspective on the statements you posted.

Funny no other prints were found on the trunk of the car when they dusted for prints, just the family. Same with the steering wheel. I think that is how they determine she was lying. Maybe they had gloves on. I don't know. It just sounds like another one of KC's stories. "Everyone lies, everyone dies." And frankly I can't remember hearing anything truthful out of this girls mouth unless it was about herself. jmo

This post has me confused. Are you say if someone does a poor job of destroying evidence of a crime,then it means that they are innocent? And if they do a good job of destroying evidence they are guilty?

This post has me confused. Are you say if someone does a poor job of destroying evidence of a crime,then it means that they are innocent? And if they do a good job of destroying evidence they are guilty?

Its perhaps confusing cause you are taking one comment out of a conversation and not taking it in context. It might help to go back to the original post that I first responded to.

We were discussing whether Casey drove the car to Amscot and left it there and walked away from it permanently because it smelled bad OR if she ran out of gas and it was pushed there with a view to retrieve it later on at some point.

Yes, I have always thought she drowned. And Casey being Casey freaked and did all the wrong things. Then went on with her life because she is all about herself anyway. JMO
So you're good with a "justice system" that lets women throw their babies away in swamps under highly suspicious circumstances that indicate murder and not have to prove jack ship? Not even have to claim an accident, as KC never has? You're good with mom's not being held responsible for not calling 911 to try to save their children? That works for you? Baby dies, just throw 'em away? Really? Me, I think a baby dies by accident, 911 should be called to try to revive the baby and injury or death reported and it doesn't matter where one anyone's penis has been. Otherwise, how do we know there was an accident? How does society truly protect child if their parent can just dump 'em, lie about circumstances surrounding their demise and not have to account to anyone for anything? Kinda opens up season on kids in the US if you ask me. This dreadful woman has never even offered herself up to explain and be questioned. Apparently, for the PC 12, that was just fine and dandy. No problemo. Baby's dead. No proof ever presented of an accident; NEVER A CLAIM by the mother of an accident. Denial by the mother of an accident for three years before her attorney (not her, her attorney) said it in court. The jury didn't seem to take any of that into account. To me, their verdict was a travesty. If there was an innocent accident, and she didn't call 911, how is that not serious child abuse? This awful woman got a pass because she's tiny and cute. Imagine a father sitting in court under the same prosecution. He'd be on death row right now. I will never understand this verdict and my sense that there is underlying fairness and justice in America is forever gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024