The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are such jerks. Oh, the snotty tone! Like client like lawyer, I always say.

DT keeps talking about hearsay...hello DT you called Harry Smith, You asked him about his phone call with SP...You opened that door, you allowed the hearsay in.

I'd like to know what is left to appeal? If I remember the last few years correctly, they have pretty much appealed EVERYTHING under the sun even before the trial started!

Bye Drew. Now tell us where Stacy is. Her sons deserve the right to know where their mother is.

Aah, I love you guys. I would never have known without you.

GUILTY!!!! YES!!!

Don't worry about an appeal, it takes quite a bit to overturn a murder conviction, and the Judge went out of his way to make this a fair trial for the defense.

When is the sentencing date? Am I being greedy now?

Just so happy!!! :)

OMG, this has to be the most disrespectful and disgusting defense team I have ever heard from. How unprofessional! :banghead:

It's a dark day in our country per JB.

In my neck of the woods the sun is shining brightly.
Defense team, take off the glasses and let the sun shine in!

These guys are such jerks. Oh, the snotty tone! Like client like lawyer, I always say.

Gitana (hi there! good to see you again!)

These guys -or ahem - deese geiss- sadly are a not terribly unusual species in these parts - they're practically archetypes.

(and I say that as someone who speaks the language - and has many family members for whom it is their native tongue- none of whom display this level of childish hubris)

I believe the DT doesn't know that they can't win on appeal for THEIR error of calling Smith. They said they have NO regrets, would do it the same. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

LMAO.

"Drew was a great client"

Yeah but a sociopath, A$$hole husband his life with all of his wives, girlfriends, etc, etc.

IMO

Even Baez pretended to have a little more class than these <unusual> attorneys.

:seeya: Brodsky ... :boohoo:

:seeya: Lopez ... :boohoo:

:seeya: Greenburg ... :boohoo:

:seeya: Drew ... :jail::jail::jail:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

OH! dog.on! I just love you!! As a matter of fact, :blowkiss: I love ALL!! :cheers:Thank you all sooooooo much!!!! God bless the JURORS!!!!!!:woohoo:

would an innocent person say that?? NOT!! YAY again and again...

Absolutely! If I was convicted of first degree murder, and I was innocent, I would have been crying my eyes out at this verdict. He had to say that because he knew in his gut, that he was caught and was going to prison with or without the discovery of Stacey. What an evil person he is!

Holy crap i got off line for a half hour!

I'm so relieved for the famlies! YES!!!!

:woohoo:Just came home and found out about the GUILTY verdict!
Thankyou to jurors, I believe it was very hard work.
Thanks for prayers answered, the guilty will get his.
Kathleen got JUSTICE!
Now for Stacy and others!
:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads