The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He was a with a gun and a badge! Nobody ever took him on! Well, we took him on!"

Just wow...

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson prosecutor Glasgow says he has not ruled out charging DP w/ Stacy death.

James Glasgow: “He would threaten people cause he had a gun and a badge and nobody ever took him on. We took him on now and he lost!”

"He was a bully and coward"

I remember Drew Peterson case in 2007. It was big news at the time. Good riddance to a .

Go GLASGOW!:highfive:​
:yourock:

Find_Stacy_Peterson.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=sta...=yw9JUP-hNoiEiwKS3YCQAw&sqi=2&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

I have always thought that tub was put in the river and I think it is findable. I hope after this verdict they put more effort into locating and recovering that tub because she is in there... I just know it (remember the guy who helped drew move it??????)

I think he flew over lake Michigan at a height that wouldn't be seen on radar and dropped her into the lake from a plane. There would be nothing left on impact. Think of the impact of that plane crash in NM not long ago, where the guy almost hit the spectators. There was nothing left of that plane and a plane is more solid than a human body.

that's my theory.

I see that wedding picture of KS and just wish I had a time machine to go back and kidnap her from DP!

YESSSS!

To everyone who said there was no way Peterson would be convicted, who thought he would be acquitted, or who were convinced the jury was hung, let this be a lesson. You can't read a jury and your tea reading skills are nonexistent.

Congrats to the Savio family, Stacey's family, all their friends and loved ones, Glasgow and the state's team for seeking and winning justice. Tough battle, lots of flotsam thrown around, happy that lady justice had her way.

They should probably appeal their own decision to call Harry Smith.

HA!!!! I have to say today. I am happy the Judge gave the DT a wide berth and the PT not so much. Good luck with those appeals DP cuz i think your "Team" will consider you dust in the wind.

James Glasgow: “He would threaten people cause he had a gun and a badge and nobody ever took him on. We took him on now and he lost!”

"He was a bully and coward"

I loved the passion and anger in his voice!

Thank goodness Kathleen had such a powerful advocate.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

"Who's your daddy, Drew?"

In all seriousness, hats off to this team. They took on a case with tough odds and won. The closing by Koch was the clincher.

Sue Doman on HLN: "The defense lied" about their efforts towards justice for Kathleen. They were accused of making up their story together, which wasn't true.

Wanted to look a Drew one more time and say, "Gotcha, Babe." Next up is justice for Stacy. If this hadn't happened, Stacy would be alive.

She tells her sister, "I love you Kitty" among other things.

I'm looking forward to InSession tomorrow to watch all the pressers completely.

re: Stacy Peterson

"We're going to review and address the evidence in that case, with an eye toward charging him."

Wow.

Woot Woot!!!! :woohoo: Sorry I am on my second glass and i rarely drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE