The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That bike ride for 3 days never should have happened! The spouse is always a suspect until proven otherwise. The local police should have had an eye on DP. But, he was a fellow officer and no one thought to follow him. I've always thought that "3 days to clear his head" was for the purpose of permanently disposing of Stacy.

I am just about 100% positive you are correct.

Pastor Neil Schori's testimony was so vital in this case and DP knew it. Some testimony that was not allowed in by Judge B was the night SP and Schori met at Starbucks, a Bolingbrook squad car was circling it.

As soon as Stacey left, Schori received a call from DP saying: "I see you are meeting with my wife. Can you talk to me and would you like to come up in my plane?"

Schori declined and IMO, had he gone up in that plane, Schori would have been killed in an "accident".

DP knew at that point through stalking SP and having surveillance on her that SP was going to spill the beans on him regarding KS.

DP would have killed as many witnesses as he could if he had the time and the opportunity.

Beth Karas revealed this information this afternoon as something that's never been revealed before. I remember that in his interview with Greta Van Susteran many years ago Neil Schori declined to answer some of Greta's questions. I'm sure there's things like this that he couldn't say at that time.

I didn't know specifics about the family dynamic. I just hope Stacy's kids aren't raised by Steve Peterson where they'll be led to believe their mom abandoned them and subjected to a relationship with drew. Hopefully someone on Stacy's side is capable of providing them with a stable home.
Don't get me wrong. Cassandra is a WARRIOR for her sister, has been since the beginning. If she wasn't in the picture since the beginning, we wouldn't be seeing justice today!

Praying for both families, especially the children! They deserved so much more. JMO!

I had read that they got involved when she was only 16 and then more heavily so when she was 17.
I never thought that there could be a connection between her mothers disappearance and Stacy's......I think it is a possibility if what you have read is true.
Did Stacy have a father figure?
She was so needy to be prey for Drew Peterson. I was a very naive girl at 16, but I would *never* have gotten involved with an older man (boys my own age were overwhelming enough) Poor Stacy must have been terribly damaged to have been attracted to him.

When Harry Smith testified that Stacy said that she herself had too much **** on Drew and his bad police work for him to do anyting to her makes me wonder if he has been involved in some very horrible things beyond taking bribes........I wonder if Kathleen was his first victim.
Somehow I don't think so....he was deviant and on a power trip. Thank God he has gone to the jug.

I think the story goes that Drew had his sights on Stacy for many years. (early teens) Mom wasn't happy. What? Mom not happy? I'll take care of that! Mom gone. Drew to the rescue. While he was married to Kathleen. They carried on a torrid affair right under Kathys nose (like in the basement as she slept upstairs with the kids). etc...etc...Drew was a real tool.
Teflon my arse. Nutcase murderer, yes.:moo:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of DP cell to hear him tonight...after all he thinks he is so great........NOT, NEVER............
No offense to you, but I don't want to ever hear him, nor do I ever wish to see that smirk on his face again. Although, the smirk may be gone forever. :woohoo:

Beth Karas revealed this information this afternoon as something that's never been revealed before. I remember that in his interview with Greta Van Susteran many years ago Neil Schori declined to answer some of Greta's questions. I'm sure there's things like this that he couldn't say at that time.

I saw Beth talking about that tonight also, the Bolingbrook police car going round and round the block as he (Schori) met with Stacy, the phone call from Drew afterwards and invitation to take a little plane ride with Drew. So glad Rev. Schori declined the offer of the plane ride! I would like to hear more from Rev. Schori now, but with Stacy still missing he probably cannot spill all of the beans he knows about yet. I'm still hoping for a trial and conviction for Stacy's death. A jury can convict without a body.

I had read that they got involved when she was only 16 and then more heavily so when she was 17.
I never thought that there could be a connection between her mothers disappearance and Stacy's......I think it is a possibility if what you have read is true.
Did Stacy have a father figure?
She was so needy to be prey for Drew Peterson. I was a very naive girl at 16, but I would *never* have gotten involved with an older man (boys my own age were overwhelming enough) Poor Stacy must have been terribly damaged to have been attracted to him.

When Harry Smith testified that Stacy said that she herself had too much **** on Drew and his bad police work for him to do anyting to her makes me wonder if he has been involved in some very horrible things beyond taking bribes........I wonder if Kathleen was his first victim.
Somehow I don't think so....he was deviant and on a power trip. Thank God he has gone to the jug.

WCG,

I think SP'S biggest mistake was thinking that DP would not do anything to her because she had too much stuff on him. I think the reason she is missing/dead is BECAUSE she had too much on him.

DP knew it and he got rid of her.

How old are the sons of Kathleen? Wasn't the one raising Stacys kids fired for lying?? Her son and daughter need to be with Stacys family, IMO.

"As for questions about hearsay evidence, those have been settled by the U.S. Supreme Court and Illinois Supreme Court.

State's Attorney James Glasgow said he was confident the conviction would survive on appeal.

"This case, as you know, went through a sieve," said Glasgow, who took part in the prosecution. "Judge Burmila, he did not let a lot of the evidence come in. I can't imagine that he has put any reversible error into this record."

The first stop for Peterson's lawyers will be the Illinois Appellate Court for the Third District, in Ottawa. That appeal, called a direct appeal, will be restricted to issues within the trial record."

Ha! Just as I said [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8339634&postcount=608"]earlier[/ame].

...local anchor noted that as each juror was polled he looked right at them and had ZERO reaction...

that's all I've heard.

I have heard and seen those kind of reactions, Drew Peterson, Jerry Sandusky, etc. :crazy:

"As for questions about hearsay evidence, those have been settled by the U.S. Supreme Court and Illinois Supreme Court.

State's Attorney James Glasgow said he was confident the conviction would survive on appeal.

"This case, as you know, went through a sieve," said Glasgow, who took part in the prosecution. "Judge Burmila, he did not let a lot of the evidence come in. I can't imagine that he has put any reversible error into this record."

The first stop for Peterson's lawyers will be the Illinois Appellate Court for the Third District, in Ottawa. That appeal, called a direct appeal, will be restricted to issues within the trial record."

Ha! Just as I said earlier.

Link? Please. tia!

I really do think that people should stop commenting on where Stacy's children should live and who should have custody. WE, have not been in their lives, nor do we know them, and what's best for them. WE, have NO CLUE who has seen these children over the years, and who has not. Since the children are minors (Stacy's), I believe it should be off-limits here. These children, all of them, should not have to read what the public thinks is best for them.

Sorry, but I am extremely sensitive to children. These kids did not pick their "father" and/or this situation. I pray to God, everyone (the families) do what's in the children's best interests! The children have lost so much. It's heart-wrenching!

Tonight, is a night to celebrate justice for Kathleen "Kitty" Savio. IMO, JMO, and all that stuff.

OMG! That Smug, Arrogant, You Know What, Finally Got What He Had Coming To Him!

Woo Hoo!!!

It's About Time!

Link? Please. tia!

Go back to the post and click on the word "earlier." It's the last word in the sentence I wrote in blue at the bottom and it takes you right to my earlier post.

I was really excited to read this. but it is funny.

Peterson now faces a maximum 60 years in prison when he's sentenced Nov. 26. It's not immediately clear if Burmila will take into account the nearly three years Peterson has already spent in jail awaiting trial.

Max would be 60 years and that is only for his first wife.
JUST WAIT...there is a second wife dead too....

but he must be about 60 years old...and if he get 40 years and not the MAX
then who cares about taking into account 3 years in jail??? he'll be 100,,,
he is not coming out....At least I hope not.

I read an article earlier and I can't find the darn link, but it said the media is camped outside of the children's home, flashing lights inside. In addition, the neighbors have people over at their house, gathering right next door to the children's home. Do they really think Kathleen and Stacy, would want their children to be subjected to these antics.

LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE! Please! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This article posted by Sailor Bug has answers to questions/comments I notice keep coming up (through page 24 of this thread) - about the hold out juror and DP's pension. One of DP's sons comments that they won't have a salary any more and he's angry at his mother's relatives.

November 26, 2012 sentencing???? :what: Why do we have to wait so long?

Oh, also the article linked in the post above has the sentencing date listed as October 26. I think that must be a mistake though.
oops, look at link in post 656.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member