The Verdict Waiting Room #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should add... it goes beyond just trying to silence someone. There is a moment when the intent to kill the person comes. I don't believe that you can strangle or smoother another person without conscienceness of knowing what you are doing.

Believe me Squizzy1, labour is REALLY worse than this. Especially when one baby comes in the car outside the doors of the hospital and you are alone in the car with the door left open by O/H who ran to tell staff that his wife was REALLY having a baby NOW. 6o on a Melbourne May morning. When they all came running out, a bellowing daughter had been born, and no one had scissors to cut the cord. The time of birth was guessed due to the staff panic. I was all done and ready to go home. Lol

You poor love. I bet you were the talk of the ward for a while ;)

Lunch time...no idea what's in the bag...lucky dip today :)

lunch-bags.jpg

Thanks Marly the orange bag had my Valium milkshake (only crunchy).

I think they should refuse to feed the bloody jury
Starve them until they decide. Lol :laughing:

if they are hungry they might say bugger it not guilty , champagne and caviar so they come back guilty

Oh no! you poor thing. lol, OH, you sure he wasn't just making a hasty exit, so he didn't have to deal with it!:laughing:

No, he didn't do that then. I just heard a voice when the staff were there say 'Just can't make boys can I'? and I laughed, as I had secretly wanted another girl. That made 6 girls between us, so he was a bit miffed at first.

I agree. I am of the belief that we will see a conviction of some sort. But I do think there may be some confusion and argument as to whether they can convict of Murder- that he had intent or have to go with Manslaughter - without intent.

-Clay has been inside for two years will this be subtracted from the sentence?

You poor love. I bet you were the talk of the ward for a while ;)

Yes, I was and it was rather embarrassing, but at least it didn't make the TV news like many such happenings do.

My mother rang this morning and thought that the jury weren't going to convict because they haven't already. My mother knows Priscilla, she was a part of the Friday craft knitting group at the church. I explained to her this morning what I posted above. Don't worry mum, he will be found guilty, of either Murder or Manslaughter. My hope is that he will be found guilty of murder. I am holding on to faith that will happen.

Believe me Squizzy1, labour is REALLY worse than this. Especially when one baby comes in the car outside the doors of the hospital and you are alone in the car with the door left open by O/H who ran to tell staff that his wife was REALLY having a baby NOW. 6o on a Melbourne May morning. When they all came running out, a bellowing daughter had been born, and no one had scissors to cut the cord. The time of birth was guessed due to the staff panic. I was all done and ready to go home. Lol

Did you go into shock ...with something like that?

I agree. In my mind even if he didn't plan in advance to kill Allison, but did so by strangling her or smothering her, that her striking out at him, then that to me puts it in the murder basket. Because he's had a chance to stop. Dying from either of these methods are not snap of your fingers quick.

Oh, I agree on the intent. But I think the jury maybe having some struggles with the 2 given what the law and judge said and the evidence they have.

(just to add, it wasn't proven how Allison was killed, the assumption has been made and as Todd Fuller(prosecution) suggested that GBC smothered her- thats never been proven though.)

My mother made it to just inside the hospital doors before I came out. My siblings were still in the car. I guess it is better than being born in a valiant station wagon. I would never have gotten over it.

What ward she had her in the bloody carpark , poor thing

Would have had to go in to the ward for at least a little while so she and the baby could get checked over, cleaned up, observed for any excessive bleeding or anything else out of the ordinary...

My mother made it to just inside the hospital doors before I came out. My siblings were still in the car. I guess it is better than being born in a valiant station wagon. I would never have gotten over it.

Hubby and I used to be into VW Beetles when we were uni students - I remember someone at the VW club saying that Volkswagen used to (still do? don't know) open a bank account with about $500 equivalent for every baby born in one of their vehicles. I believe they had to pay out quite a number of times (I imagine especially in the 1960's and 70's when hippies all seemed to drive VW's and gave birth in all sorts of interesting settings)

Did you go into shock ...with something like that?

I think you do go into a bit of shock, but I was very cold so was shaking from the cold, but could have been a bit of shock too. Baby went into humidicrib for an hour due to cold, but was really great from then on. Actually was the easiest delivery - and she bellowed all on her own - like she still does! Lol

Checking in while I'm up for midnight pills!

:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member