The Verdict Waiting Room

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe the media contingent.....imagine possibly having to wait days for a verdict

Hehehe - someone just posted on twitter:

This just in. Jury asks Justice Byrne for clarification on difference between guilty and not guilty... #badenclay #joke

Awesome tribute Oddsocks!
How many hours would you estimate were spent doing this?
About 6-8 hours. After I posted the halfway version I decided there was something really not right with it and erased a lot. I still see something not right about it. So I'm going to try again :) good fun!!

What? Is there a life out there? Are we being held captive? Helllloo! Hellllooooo?

I think I'm suffering Cyber Stockholm Syndrome.

Psychiatrists have stated that Stockholm syndrome can be explained as a simple brainwashing technique. It can also be seen as a natural response or defense mechanism on the part of the captives in order to ensure their survival. It is the same emotional response that newborn babies have to a dominant adult figure.

Marley? Kimster? Is it true?

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-stockholm-syndrome.htm

No we're just at the hotel TGY :)

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

Just ran into NBC and EBC in the paper shop next to pie face in George St...she has her purple puffy jacket on!

OMG, they were probably looking to see if Women's Weekly was about to be launched with their son on the front cover

I keep telling myself that it is not in our hands and never was. Allison had to lay under the Kholo bridge for 11 days. I don't care how long the jury takes because that man has run out of process and will be *****ting bricks sitting in his little holding cell. As long as it has the right outcome the jury can take two months. This will be the most uncomfortable time for him. Cannot influence, cannot play, cannot plan, can only wait...

About 6-8 hours. After I posted the halfway version I decided there was something really not right with it and erased a lot. I still see something not right about it. So I'm going to try again :) good fun!!

oh no it is beautiful , don't get rid of it pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssss . It deserves a place somewhere .just like Al did

:noooo: Don't change a thing! It's perfect as it is, you've captured her absolutely perfectly!! It's a beautiful tribute to a beautiful woman, and oh all right I guess you can change it if you reeeally have to, you're the artist after all, but me, I do not think it could be improved upon. Congrats on a lovely, lovely portrait. :takeabow::loveyou::blowkiss:

While they would normally be free to leave the courts and head out to lunch, during delibiration they will remain in the jury room and lunch will be brought in to them.
I was lucky enough to be on 2 juries in recent months and morning and afternoon teas were supplied to the jury room, also, lunch from day 1 to day 5 we were taken to a local restaurant by the bailiff and the sheriff then served a pre ordered lunch. The last day of one of them, we ate in the jury room. Some jurors were smokers but if the smokers wanted to go for one, everybody had to go as a group, we were not allowed to seperate and could step away but be in site at all times to make certain we were not approached by anyone.

No way!!! Wow. There's another coincidence. You must have almost passed out?

I was in town and thought I would go to court to see if any action. Went into cafe near court and NBC and EBC were there, not eating, NBC reading and EBC staring ahead looking very "frozen faced". People were being respectful and not sitting near them or staring.

The news crews were sitting all over the lawn looking bored and then suddenly jumped into action, with cameras poised on the main door but NBC and EBC didn't move and I thought if there was a result the defence team would have rung them to come back inside, so I came back to work. This must have been before their paper run.

There were 2 nice ladies having lunch next to me who then went back into the court, I was tempted to ask if they were websleuthers but wasn't game. We need a secret signal. Did any one in there have pizza and a salad for lunch? I was the omelette next to you.

What's on the lunch menu today Marlywings?

pub_lunch.jpg

I keep telling myself that it is not in our hands and never was. Allison had to lay under the Kholo bridge for 11 days. I don't care how long the jury takes because that man has run out of process and will be *****ting bricks sitting in his little holding cell. As long as it has the right outcome the jury can take two months. This will be the most uncomfortable time for him. Cannot influence, cannot play, cannot plan, can only wait...

Yep, however long it takes is fine by me too. All I ask is that they get it right.

:clap: so well said Total

Oddsocks. That is very beautiful. Well done *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members