Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case of two missing girls in In ,the suspect in photo is a wbite male.
I believe also the poi in nennufer Kesse's case is a white male.
I don't think he is one of the illegal workers,like so many others assume.
In Fl there are illegals workers all over ,doing all kind of jobs
I can't recall a case in which one of them was involved in kidnapping.
I think it was someone who did some work, maybe a painter he was a stalker.
Once he realized jennifer was living alone he followed her and kidnapped her.

In the case of two missing girls in In ,the suspect in photo is a wbite male.
I believe also the poi in nennufer Kesse's case is a white male.
I don't think he is one of the illegal workers,like so many others assume.
In Fl there are illegals workers all over ,doing all kind of jobs
I can't recall a case in which one of them was involved in kidnapping.
I think it was someone who did some work, maybe a painter he was a stalker.
Once he realized jennifer was living alone he followed her and kidnapped her.

http://usherald.com/mexican-illegal-kidnapping-raping-girl/
http://www.fox4news.com/news/210647015-story

To your point, It's not an illegal issue, it's more of a "Anyone can have a motive issue" Also the fact Jennifer mentioned to her mom about them and the height of the POI is what is driving the narrative. Anyone's guess is as good as anyone's at this point. I like you, think more of the co worker that acted strange after the fact than a worker that others might of noticed something out of place that worked with him or assisted him. But it isn't ruled out in my book.

I've always heard the theory that someone else other than the abductor or directly involved in Jennifer's abduction parked her car and was seen on the CCTV footage.
1. Not directly involved, but paid to park the car somewhere else.
2. Car was parked somewhere else with the keys in plain sight and someone with no knowledge of the crime stole it and went on a joy ride.

I don't believe a casual thief would have walked back to Jennifer's condo complex if they had no idea it was involved with a crime in that area. Too much of a coincidence.

Paid to move the car? That would mean there is more than one person out there that knows more about Jennifer's disappearance. The more that know, the more likely someone will talk. UNLESS, that person has disappeared, too.

I've always wondered about how clean of forensic evidence Jennifer's car was. Only a partial print and partial DNA or, at least, that is all LE has told us they have. That was a very good job of cleaning a car of evidence, especially DNA. It also appears her car was not used to transport a body either. So, another car was used for that purpose?

For years, I assumed she was abducted in the parking lot next to her car or somewhere else between her condo and the car. Now I'm no longer stuck on that scenario. The theory brought forward by others on here that Jennifer left her condo sometime after 10PM and met someone somewhere else and that meeting went bad appears to be a possibility now. Did Jennifer have a landline in addition to her cell? Could she have received a local call on it and that prompted the meeting? (Local calls are not likely to show on a phone bill.) Something happened at that meeting and her body was put elsewhere. The next day the murderer (and I believe she was murdered) doesn't want her car at the meeting spot because he might be associated with it so he drives it back to the apartment complex? But then why walk back to Jennifer's condo complex? UNLESS a call placed to a landline in her condo came from a cell just outside her condo and in going to the meeting she was abducted or murdered outside her condo on her way to her car. That is, she was lured out of the condo that night. (In that case, maybe she left the other cell phone in her car with the intention of shipping it the next day and the abductor shut both of them off.)

I am lost on the motive for such a premeditated crime, unless it was of a sexual nature.

But, again, I'm just rambling here while I thinking on her case.

I've always heard the theory that someone else other than the abductor or directly involved in Jennifer's abduction parked her car and was seen on the CCTV footage.
1. Not directly involved, but paid to park the car somewhere else.
2. Car was parked somewhere else with the keys in plain sight and someone with no knowledge of the crime stole it and went on a joy ride.

I don't believe a casual thief would have walked back to Jennifer's condo complex if they had no idea it was involved with a crime in that area. Too much of a coincidence.

Paid to move the car? That would mean there is more than one person out there that knows more about Jennifer's disappearance. The more that know, the more likely someone will talk. UNLESS, that person has disappeared, too.

I've always wondered about how clean of forensic evidence Jennifer's car was. Only a partial print and partial DNA or, at least, that is all LE has told us they have. That was a very good job of cleaning a car of evidence, especially DNA. It also appears her car was not used to transport a body either. So, another car was used for that purpose?

For years, I assumed she was abducted in the parking lot next to her car or somewhere else between her condo and the car. Now I'm no longer stuck on that scenario. The theory brought forward by others on here that Jennifer left her condo sometime after 10PM and met someone somewhere else and that meeting went bad appears to be a possibility now. Did Jennifer have a landline in addition to her cell? Could she have received a local call on it and that prompted the meeting? (Local calls are not likely to show on a phone bill.) Something happened at that meeting and her body was put elsewhere. The next day the murderer (and I believe she was murdered) doesn't want her car at the meeting spot because he might be associated with it so he drives it back to the apartment complex? But then why walk back to Jennifer's condo complex? UNLESS a call placed to a landline in her condo came from a cell just outside her condo and in going to the meeting she was abducted or murdered outside her condo on her way to her car. That is, she was lured out of the condo that night. (In that case, maybe she left the other cell phone in her car with the intention of shipping it the next day and the abductor shut both of them off.)

I am lost on the motive for such a premeditated crime, unless it was of a sexual nature.

But, again, I'm just rambling here while I thinking on her case.

I agree with all your "ramblings" as that is what we all are doing here. The fact that once the car was shown on tv and its location would have set off in someones head that, "oh no, that was me" if they were just an unknowing bystandard. The Car being that clean seems very interesting if we are to believe that they had it for 14 hrs ish as compared to an am abduction giving them 5 hrs. So many questions, not enough answers. If Tara Grinstead can be solved, so can this.

I agree with all your "ramblings" as that is what we all are doing here. The fact that once the car was shown on tv and its location would have set off in someones head that, "oh no, that was me" if they were just an unknowing bystandard. The Car being that clean seems very interesting if we are to believe that they had it for 14 hrs ish as compared to an am abduction giving them 5 hrs. So many questions, not enough answers. If Tara Grinstead can be solved, so can this.

That's one of the thoughts that goes through my mind when I ponder the scenario that the person who parked Jennifer's car is an innocent or unknowing bystander. The other is if this driver was asked as a favor or paid to drive the car there, WHY wipe it down? I suppose a cover story that this involved only a stolen vehicle might prompt the driver to wipe it down, but then such a person wouldn't be entirely innocent either.

I always wondered if LE or FBI went back a few weeks on any video they found. Someone knew her routine, that she was home alone, that she even was out of town. I also think, more than one person.

Jennifer did have a land like....I have never been hung up on the theory that she had to have disappeared on her way to work because the condo workers would either be arriving for work or for those who lived there they were possibly just getting up or had already started working .....This would have increased the prospect of a witness or multiple witnesses.....

I keep thinking back to the Jodi Huisntruit case where she was abducted from ther apartment parking lot....Her things were found strewn in the parking lot near her car....I would assume that Jennifer would have struggled or fought her abductors sending the things she was carrying across the parking lot....

To me if it is true that her security system was not armed when the condo managers entered her apartment at the Kesse's request as they were on their way there I don't believe that Jennifer was the last one out of her condo due to her being so safety conscious....

Hi all, I am new here and first time posting. I have a few questions, please forgive me if they have already been answered. I tried to scan through some of the threads before asking.

1. I know I had read Jennifer was usually in a routine and predictable. Since the shower was still wet as was the towel, would her taking a shower in the morning before work been a normal part of her routine? Or did she usually take showers at night before work?

2. The car being parked in the Guest Parking area in the other apartment complex, were there signs posted specifying this or was in painted in the parking spots? I'm just curious if this was evident or something that would have only been known by word of mouth if you knew someone that lived there and you visited or if you lived there before. For example, my Mom's old apartment complex the Guest Parking was not marked. We had to tell the guests where to park it wasn't a known thing unless you had been there before.

3. Were incoming and outgoing calls made with the landline traceable with the phone company? Is that a number she gave out often?

4. The scent that the dog followed back to her condo, was that dog following the scent of the POI or of Jennifer? Because I'm confused if that means that's the way the POI/Jennifer came or they went after dropping off the car. Was that the direction the POI in the video was walking when they went past the camera?

5. Lastly, were the camera's ever checked to see if there was a vehicle that regularly parked in that particular Guest Parking spot then suddenly stopped parking there after this?

Again, so sorry if these questions already have answers.

If Jennifer was attacked as got into her car and either pushed out of driver's seat or made to drive a killer at gunpoint, there would not be items scattered by her car.

Hi all, I am new here and first time posting. I have a few questions, please forgive me if they have already been answered. I tried to scan through some of the threads before asking.
These are great questions. I have a few thoughts I'll share on some of them, but overall I wanted to say this is why I'm so excited over the new podcast. I'm really hoping we might finally get some definitive answers.

1. I know I had read Jennifer was usually in a routine and predictable. Since the shower was still wet as was the towel, would her taking a shower in the morning before work been a normal part of her routine? Or did she usually take showers at night before work?
For whatever it's worth, it has been said a morning shower was part of Jennifer's normal am routine.

2. The car being parked in the Guest Parking area in the other apartment complex, were there signs posted specifying this or was in painted in the parking spots? I'm just curious if this was evident or something that would have only been known by word of mouth if you knew someone that lived there and you visited or if you lived there before. For example, my Mom's old apartment complex the Guest Parking was not marked. We had to tell the guests where to park it wasn't a known thing unless you had been there before.
Great thoughts for the possibility of an interesting discussion.

3. Were incoming and outgoing calls made with the landline traceable with the phone company? Is that a number she gave out often?
I'd like to know the answers, too.

4. The scent that the dog followed back to her condo, was that dog following the scent of the POI or of Jennifer? Because I'm confused if that means that's the way the POI/Jennifer came or they went after dropping off the car. Was that the direction the POI in the video was walking when they went past the camera?
My understanding is that the scent dog followed the scent of the POI upon the POI leaving Jennifer's vehicle. Interesting to note, it has also been said that this was never confirmed with a second scent dog, as would usually be the case.

5. Lastly, were the camera's ever checked to see if there was a vehicle that regularly parked in that particular Guest Parking spot then suddenly stopped parking there after this?
At this point, one can only hope that this would have been looked into.

Again, so sorry if these questions already have answers.
I hope we all keep asking questions until answers are found for Jennifer and her family.

Jennifer did have a land like....I have never been hung up on the theory that she had to have disappeared on her way to work because the condo workers would either be arriving for work or for those who lived there they were possibly just getting up or had already started working .....This would have increased the prospect of a witness or multiple witnesses.....

I keep thinking back to the Jodi Huisntruit case where she was abducted from ther apartment parking lot....Her things were found strewn in the parking lot near her car....I would assume that Jennifer would have struggled or fought her abductors sending the things she was carrying across the parking lot....

To me if it is true that her security system was not armed when the condo managers entered her apartment at the Kesse's request as they were on their way there I don't believe that Jennifer was the last one out of her condo due to her being so safety conscious....

Yeah, the Jodi Huisentruit case is one point that makes me doubt a morning abduction. I'm not ruling a morning abduction out, just have some doubt about it. On the security system you would think LE would have obtained the history of when it was armed and disarmed and which codes were used, if it was a code other than Jennifer's.

Yeah, the Jodi Huisentruit case is one point that makes me doubt a morning abduction. I'm not ruling a morning abduction out, just have some doubt about it. On the security system you would think LE would have obtained the history of when it was armed and disarmed and which codes were used, if it was a code other than Jennifer's.

Im about 90/10 on believing this was a pm abduction, how does one explain the cellphone batteries being removed together at 10:40 pm? Who would be bold enough to do it since a lot of people, business people leave for work in the am? Detection is key..

Im about 90/10 on believing this was a pm abduction, how does one explain the cellphone batteries being removed together at 10:40 pm? Who would be bold enough to do it since a lot of people, business people leave for work in the am? Detection is key..

I thought the same thing myself, although recently I listened to the In Sight podcast on Jennifer's case, and they mentioned that the two cell phones both having batteries removed at 10:40 Monday night was a myth, and that Travis' phone had in fact just lost battery power and gone dead sometime during the weekend. They also said it wasn't clear whether Jennifer's cell phone batteries were removed, or whether the phone was just powered down. If this is true, I wonder if Jennifer just happened to turn her phone off that night for whatever reason (annoyed with Rob, wanted to get some sleep, etc.) and it was just extremely coincidental timing. What bugs me about that theory though is - why didn't she turn it back on in the morning before she left for work? There are literally gaping holes in every theory.

I thought the same thing myself, although recently I listened to the In Sight podcast on Jennifer's case, and they mentioned that the two cell phones both having batteries removed at 10:40 Monday night was a myth, and that Travis' phone had in fact just lost battery power and gone dead sometime during the weekend. They also said it wasn't clear whether Jennifer's cell phone batteries were removed, or whether the phone was just powered down. If this is true, I wonder if Jennifer just happened to turn her phone off that night for whatever reason (annoyed with Rob, wanted to get some sleep, etc.) and it was just extremely coincidental timing. What bugs me about that theory though is - why didn't she turn it back on in the morning before she left for work? There are literally gaping holes in every theory.

That was one point I questioned on the In Sight podcast. In 2014, Jennifer's father, Drew Kesse, states in the guestbook on jenniferkesse.com that BOTH phones were powered off or their battery removed at 10:40 that night.

Post from the Kesses on 7-24-2014:
"We really don't want to start answering questions here on guestbook otherwise we will end up with 100's of them. However there are 2 cell phones still missing and never found. Jennifer's and an additional one left in her condo by a family friend staying at her condo while she was away. Jennifer was going to mail the second phone presumably whenever she was able upon her return to Orlando 1/23/2006. Those phones we were told were pinging a little after 10pm on 1/23/2006 and went silent at approx. 10:40p by manual shut down and presumed removal of cell batteries. The ping study was not an exact science then and gave us little the investigators can use, i.e. one can't be in 2 places on the same phone miles away a few seconds apart. Just another heartbreaking reality of Jennifer's case. Technology isn't always cut and dry which is another thorn in our side. So what you heard is true and to this day those cell phone, Jennifer's pocketbook, Ipod and her work attache are still not located nor anything of hers used that is trackable." http://jenniferkesse.123guestbook.com/?page=24

I've always thought that the ex boyfriend killed her. He was staying in her condo while Jen was on vacation geting more serious with new man. He got insane jealous. Even calling her dad saying he wanted her back. Only, Psycho, Crazy people do that.! He got key copied at lowes while at condo. First night home after trip and then shes gone. Motive: jealous rage. He was waiting in condo when she got home. Ex knew alarm code. He waited for her to hang up phone at about 10 and then came out with gun or knife and turned off phones. He made her leave at gun point to her car. He drove to woods and killed her quickly buried her in woods. Then went to bar near her house for alibi. Got drunk, went somewhere. Woke up next day and drove her car to appartment down street. Then ex walked back to her appartment where he had parked his car day before and left.... Video could be him, same haircut, or anyone. Video is worthless from its position and angle to determine anyones Height or idenity. Case will never be solved unless ex confesses. His Alibi, at bar across street makes his phone location worthless, and puts him in area. His dna and prints are all over condo from staying there. No case can ever be made against him unless body is ever found and Jen's still dressed. If she was naked, little to no chance of his dna or fibers. He planed this for over 3 days in her own condo! No cd player in back of car unopened or any other valuables were taken. Phones and ipod were buried with her. Construction or illegal workers would have taken valuables and pawned them. 95% chance it was ex, 4% Jens coworker, 1% it was a stranger. Obsession is the Motive here!

Good thoughts Case Cracker1.

Most victims know their killer. Ex would have easy access to a key to the condo.

I know I sound like a broken record here but it really is time for a crack cold case squad to look at the case files.
There is two other suspects that need to feel some heat.

This investigation was botched big time from the get-go.

I've always thought that the ex boyfriend killed her. He was staying in her condo while Jen was on vacation geting more serious with new man. He got insane jealous. Even calling her dad saying he wanted her back. Only, Psycho, Crazy people do that.! He got key copied at lowes while at condo. First night home after trip and then shes gone. Motive: jealous rage. He was waiting in condo when she got home. Ex knew alarm code. He waited for her to hang up phone at about 10 and then came out with gun or knife and turned off phones. He made her leave at gun point to her car. He drove to woods and killed her quickly buried her in woods. Then went to bar near her house for alibi. Got drunk, went somewhere. Woke up next day and drove her car to appartment down street. Then ex walked back to her appartment where he had parked his car day before and left.... Video could be him, same haircut, or anyone. Video is worthless from its position and angle to determine anyones Height or idenity. Case will never be solved unless ex confesses. His Alibi, at bar across street makes his phone location worthless, and puts him in area. His dna and prints are all over condo from staying there. No case can ever be made against him unless body is ever found and Jen's still dressed. If she was naked, little to no chance of his dna or fibers. He planed this for over 3 days in her own condo! No cd player in back of car unopened or any other valuables were taken. Phones and ipod were buried with her. Construction or illegal workers would have taken valuables and pawned them. 95% chance it was ex, 4% Jens coworker, 1% it was a stranger. Obsession is the Motive here!

Didn't really follow the Ex boyfriend theory mainly because her brother dismissed it, however the only thing that stood out to me was that he went to the Blue Martini which is super upscale and over priced, didn't seem like a place to casually drink by your self if you aren't going with a group for a destination, great point made though..

I believe it was a woman that disposed of her car in that other apartment complex....I believe it was two or more people involved and the woman in question was just doing as she was told to dispose of the car. She was probably taken, raped, killed, and her body dumped in a marsh. Sex trafficking is also a possibility. Regardless I'm sure she's not alive anymore as terrible as that is.

If the ex boyfriend did it , he wouldn't go back to Jennifer's apt.
At that time around 100 pm ,Jennifer's family could have already have already been there looking for her and this is too risky for him to park his car there.
I think his car was parked in the mall or behind Jennifer's apt,in another complex,on Melanie blvd behind mosaic apts.
But on the other hand, if the family was not there yet,
no one recognize his car and he wouldn't raise any suspicion walking to his car and driving away

It seems like there is an uptick in interest in thus case. It might lead to nothing but you never know. It has prompted me to get up to speed on the case.

It seems that the key issue that has never been settled is whether she was abducted in the evening or the next morning. Her father seems certain it was in the morning but there seems to be some skepticism. The issue seems like it could be pretty well settled if we knew the answer to one question: what was Jennifer wearing when she went missing? (The outfit she wore to work Monday, A different work outfit, or casual cloths). Obviously no one has reported seeing how she was dressed but the clothes she was wearing at the time would be missing from her closet. My guess is that her mother and her coworkers could pretty well identify the outfits in her "rotation" at the time. If she changed to casual clothes, they may not be able to determine what she was wearing but all of her work clothes would be accounted for.

If a "fresh" work outfit were missing, I would consider it absolute proof she was abducted in the morning. Did the police ascertain what she was wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict