Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im converted to the morning abduction angle now, yes the 10:40 time line could have been leaked but great knowledge was learned that this is not verified. Also, I live in this area and the towel being wet hung up would be hard to be wet in the late after noon. Unless it was balled up on the ground, no way.

With that being said, can someone refresh my memory of when she was due at work? I wonder if we could estimate the time of a typical woman getting ready for work and "try" to pinpoint this further.. My wife, prior to kids would take up to an hour and 15 minutes before heading out to work. Shower, brushing, straightening of hair, breakfast, make-up, clothes selection, out the door.. um not in that order, just my observation...
LOL This can vary so much from female to female that I hesitate to go on record with even a guess.

I'll say for Jenn about 45 minutes until she was out the door. I think she had to be at work for 8:00 AM. So up at 7:00 AM, out her condo door and around her vehicle at 7:45 AM.

I never Google Mapped how long it would take her to get to work, though. Also, I believe I heard that she usually left around 7:30 AM. Some women have the daily preparation thing down to a fine science and can certainly do it in half an hour--it wouldn't surprise me if Jenn was that efficient.

Anyway, I'm just taking up space here--I'm sure someone will give a more succinct answer.

I agree with the morning now also. My thought was she made it to the work parking lot, someone knew she what time she would arrive. She probably got to work early everyday if I had to guess from what I've read about her .They could have been there waiting in a car different from their own car. Maybe she parked in the same spot everyday? They parked beside her and that's when something happened. Maybe that's why they took her car back close to her place to keep the cops from suspecting a co-worker. Just another scenario.

We have to consider one very important fact in Jennifer's disappearance that is no signs of violence in the apartment, in the car either. It was not a robbery or intruder for abducting her,I believe that she knew the person who abducted her, she felt safety with him, the history could be this way: She woke up at about 6 am, one friend, ex bf, etc. He knocked on the door, probably asking her to give him a ride where he was staying because he was not in a good condition to drive a car, he was waiting until she was ready to leave... She left the Condo with him, she drove out of the complex... Probably in the middle of somewhere, in the way to his place, he told her to stop the car because he did not feel very well and he felt he wanted to vomit, they were at that moment in any wooded area, he left the car, he walked inside the area... She waited next to the car until he finish, time passes quickly and she began to worry for arriving late to the work... From that moment, you can finish the history like you think. For the question that who drove Jennifer's car, the person who appears in the video, wearing like a painter, I believe is one woman, from the family of the perp. who helped him for doing that, one sister, friend, in order to put away the car from the crime scene.

Not all crime scenes appear to be crime scenes....

I don't know if Jennifer was abducted from her condo or not but since the Kesse's did not arrive at Jennifers condo until 3 pm and 3:15 pm , if her condo was the crime scene some serious cleaning could have been done prior to their arrival ....

I agree completely - and, I think the suspect is literally right under our very noses. I have no doubt that the police spoke to the suspect as well.

We have to consider one very important fact in Jennifer's disappearance that is no signs of violence in the apartment, in the car either. It was not a robbery or intruder for abducting her,I believe that she knew the person who abducted her, she felt safety with him, the history could be this way: She woke up at about 6 am, one friend, ex bf, etc. He knocked on the door, probably asking her to give him a ride where he was staying because he was not in a good condition to drive a car, he was waiting until she was ready to leave... She left the Condo with him, she drove out of the complex... Probably in the middle of somewhere, in the way to his place, he told her to stop the car because he did not feel very well and he felt he wanted to vomit, they were at that moment in any wooded area, he left the car, he walked inside the area... She waited next to the car until he finish, time passes quickly and she began to worry for arriving late to the work... From that moment, you can finish the history like you think. For the question that who drove Jennifer's car, the person who appears in the video, wearing like a painter, I believe is one woman, from the family of the perp. who helped him for doing that, one sister, friend, in order to put away the car from the crime scene.

I don't know if Jennifer was abducted from her condo or not but since the Kesse's did not arrive at Jennifers condo until 3 pm and 3:15 pm , if her condo was the crime scene some serious cleaning could have been done prior to their arrival ....
Even if you clean very well always you can find anything out of its place, blood (luminol reacted in very clean spaces, with a small bloodstain)and the most important thing, can you explain how the perp.did?

The suspect managed to hide her body so well that even after all this time, no one has found it. He has managed to evade all attention given to the case. He's stayed quiet. Anyone that worked with him has stayed quiet too. He left no evidence behind - even Jennifer's car was wiped clean. This guy is detailed! So, we can safely assume that this suspect is smart; he may even have some basic knowledge of forensics. Maybe a brother, sister, father, relative, or a friend who is a police officer? In addition, I believe this is not his first time being involved in a serious and complicated crime. Anyway, I don't think Jennifer was abducted inside her apartment at all, so you wouldn't have found anything there anyway. I firmly believe Jennifer knew the suspect well, and trusted him implicitly. The crime scene is the car, though I do not believe she was attacked inside the car; this suspect is too careful and clean to do that...

Absolutely. I'm hanging around these thoughts, too. They certainly left the car clean.

Even if you clean very well always you can find anything out of its place, blood (luminol reacted in very clean spaces, with a small bloodstain)and the most important thing, can you explain how the perp.did?
Yes, true. But do we know if LE did any forensic testing of Jennifer's condo. It's always been my understanding that nothing of this nature was ever done.

Mark #1 against LE--but, there was dissent between Jenn's family and LE right from the very start.

I don't know how to suggest this delicately, and I suggest it with the greatest, greatest respect for Mr. & Mrs. Kesse--but they entered Jenn's condo and used it as a station to print and distribute flyers. Many, many people were in and out. Suppose the perpetrator knew Jenn; suppose he went to "assist" her parents. All of us who follows these cases understands that happens.

That would be an excuse as to why his DNA was found with Jenn's in her condo. It would really get in the way of any charges they felt needed to be laid.

Jenn's family stayed in her condo for months--what should LE have done? Insisted the victim's family leave the premises so they could scour a possible crime scene after it had been comprised? A possible crime scene that the family did not believe was a possible crime scene? What if the family insisted on staying? We blame LE but we don't really know what transpired.

I think both sides have positives and negatives. But I hope we stay focused on the search for Jenn, not which side we have more sympathy for.

The suspect managed to hide her body so well that even after all this time, no one has found it. He has managed to evade all attention given to the case. He's stayed quiet. Anyone that worked with him has stayed quiet too. He left no evidence behind - even Jennifer's car was wiped clean. This guy is detailed! So, we can safely assume that this suspect is smart; he may even have some basic knowledge of forensics. Maybe a brother, sister, father, relative, or a friend who is a police officer? In addition, I believe this is not his first time being involved in a serious and complicated crime. Anyway, I don't think Jennifer was abducted inside her apartment at all, so you wouldn't have found anything there anyway. I firmly believe Jennifer knew the suspect well, and trusted him implicitly. The crime scene is the car, though I do not believe she was attacked inside the car; this suspect is too careful and clean to do that...
I feel you make some excellent points, here. The idea that nothing would have been found in Jenn's apartment because it wasn't the crime scene is something that baffles me, though.

There was take-out Chinese food in the refrigerator that no-one can properly account for; or bothered to if they could, as far as we know.

How and when did it get there? Did anyone look through her garbage, if there was any garbage? That could be important. If she didn't go out for the take-out, maybe someone brought it to her. Someone she knew and trusted; someone she would have let into her condo. And maybe someone she would have left willingly with. Perhaps LE could have found a receipt which would lead to a video of someone purchasing Chinese food at the time on the receipt.

I don't know what-all could have been found, but I know LE are very, very good at ferreting things of that nature out. But were they given the opportunity?

So--even if the condo was not the crime scene--and even if they did no forensic testing of anything like the bathroom towel; much could have still been discovered.

Imagine yourself 24 years old. You love your parents with all your heart, you respect your parents, you are best friends with your parents. You are young, strong, smart, and beautiful. You believe you can take care of yourself as taught and practiced since childhood. Would you tell your parents every single thing you do? Would you never join a friend to do something impulsively? Remember, you are 24 years old.

I agree with you about the suspect, I have always believed he is perhaps OCD , very detail oriented and I believe this type of thing is not his first...Sometimes I believe he was completely innocent and only driving Jennifer's car then I think about him probably wiping her car down.....SURELY, if someone told you to wipe a car down that you had been asked to drive somewhere and park it would have raised some serious suspicions.....He was cool , calm and collected.....Who drives a victims car into an apartment complex, pulls into a parking spot, backs out to get it just so , so.....Sits in it for 32 seconds and casually exits her car and stoll by the pool fence without a care in the world, not looking back behind him....looking straight ahead and continuing on.....

I feel you make some excellent points, here. The idea that nothing would have been found in Jenn's apartment because it wasn't the crime scene is something that baffles me, though.

There was take-out Chinese food in the refrigerator that no-one can properly account for; or bothered to if they could, as far as we know.

How and when did it get there? Did anyone look through her garbage, if there was any garbage? That could be important. If she didn't go out for the take-out, maybe someone brought it to her. Someone she knew and trusted; someone she would have let into her condo. And maybe someone she would have left willingly with. Perhaps LE could have found a receipt which would lead to a video of someone purchasing Chinese food at the time on the receipt.

I don't know what-all could have been found, but I know LE are very, very good at ferreting things of that nature out. But were they given the opportunity?

So--even if the condo was not the crime scene--and even if they did no forensic testing of anything like the bathroom towel; much could have still been discovered.

Imagine yourself 24 years old. You love your parents with all your heart, you respect your parents, you are best friends with your parents. You are young, strong, smart, and beautiful. You believe you can take care of yourself as taught and practiced since childhood. Would you tell your parents every single thing you do? Would you never join a friend to do something impulsively? Remember, you are 24 years old.

I watched a crime show not long ago where law enforcement could not find the crime scene, they had had the forensic team into the victims home to do their thing, they came up with nothing.....However, the forensic techs just had a "feeling" that the home WAS the crime scene so they went back.....The wife of the victim came to the door and gave them permission to look around again but requested that they remove their shoes....The forensic team went to the the victims bedroom and looked around again , again not finding anything indicating that the bedroom was a crime scene......As they were leaving the bedroom one of the forensic techs stepped on a damp spot on the carpet.....they pulled the carpet back and underneath was blood....Had they not been barefooted the victims wife would have gotten away with his murder...

I KNOW that most crime scenes look like crime scenes but not all do...I keep thinking back to that Tuesday evening , what on earth was OPD thinking when they did not process Jennifer's condo????
I believe that Jennifer knew and trusted the suspect and let her guard down and it cost her her life....

I can not believe that one person who killed before can bring the car back like Jennifer' s case, it is very unusual to do that, if the crime was outside the condo, that is my though, you have a lot of water' s places to throw the body and leave the car in a lot of places, not so near of Jennifer' s condo, the person who drove the car back was not the perpetrator, was someone of his family or very closed friend who helped him, bringing the car back, and they decided to park the car in this place because they wanted to make believe to the police that the Jennifer's disappearance was related to the world's drugs or with workers, for that he o she was disguised like a painter or other worker...

I can not believe that one person who killed before can bring the car back like Jennifer' s case, it is very unusual to do that,
I often think of this, too. A morning abduction around 7:30 AM and returning the almost spotless vehicle at high-noon the same day is a tight timeline.

if the crime was outside the condo, that is my though, you have a lot of water' s places to throw the body and leave the car in a lot of places, not so near of Jennifer' s condo,
Yes, indeed. One other theory I favor, too, is using an area that was all ready to have cement poured. Hate both thoughts and hope neither is true, but . . .

the person who drove the car back was not the perpetrator, was someone of his family or very closed friend who helped him, bringing the car back, and they decided to park the car in this place because they wanted to make believe to the police that the Jennifer's disappearance was related to the world's drugs or with workers, for that he o she was disguised like a painter or other worker...
I always try to keep open the theory that the POI and the perpetrator could be two different people. Either way, though, he (or, I suppose) she, had to have been aware and informed on a high level of what and why he was doing same. Too much care was taken.

Your point that the POI could have been trying to distract evidence from himself and point LE in another direction is very true. And just may have worked.

I was thinking of Jennifer and came across something I thought might be worth sharing.

On page 84 of Jenn's Guestbook--someone wrote a comment explaining that in the ceiling of the "walking closet" of each 3rd floor condo there is a small removable "door" which allows passage to "a kind of attic under the roof."

The point of their comment was to ask if this area had been searched by LE.

I immediately wondered if someone could have gained entry to Jenn's condo that way. My goodness, it could make a lot of things snap into place, if so.

I think Jennifer's condo was on the third floor--not sure if I am correct about that.

Maybe something like the perpetrator somehow slipped into the empty condo next door to Jenn's (which I think was kept unlocked); climbed into the passage from the closet opening; crawled along the passage way; and entered into Jenn's condo through the closet opening in the ceiling of her bedroom?

No kidding--I saw an ID show where a crime happened very similar to the above.

So, just submitting as food for thought.

I was thinking of Jennifer and came across something I thought might be worth sharing.

On page 84 of Jenn's Guestbook--someone wrote a comment explaining that in the ceiling of the "walking closet" of each 3rd floor condo there is a small removable "door" which allows passage to "a kind of attic under the roof."

The point of their comment was to ask if this area had been searched by LE.

I immediately wondered if someone could have gained entry to Jenn's condo that way. My goodness, it could make a lot of things snap into place, if so.

I think Jennifer's condo was on the third floor--not sure if I am correct about that.

Maybe something like the perpetrator somehow slipped into the empty condo next door to Jenn's (which I think was kept unlocked); climbed into the passage from the closet opening; crawled along the passage way; and entered into Jenn's condo through the closet opening in the ceiling of her bedroom?

No kidding--I saw an ID show where a crime happened very similar to the above.

So, just submitting as food for thought.

Jennifer's condo was on the second floor at 3735 Conroy Road, unit no 2226....I have never heard anything about a trap door , could be one I guess in case the Mosaic decided to build a third level.....

I often think of this, too. A morning abduction around 7:30 AM and returning the almost spotless vehicle at high-noon the same day is a tight timeline.

Yes, indeed. One other theory I favor, too, is using an area that was all ready to have cement poured. Hate both thoughts and hope neither is true, but . . .

I always try to keep open the theory that the POI and the perpetrator could be two different people. Either way, though, he (or, I suppose) she, had to have been aware and informed on a high level of what and why he was doing same. Too much care was taken.

Your point that the POI could have been trying to distract evidence from himself and point LE in another direction is very true. And just may have worked.

I am coming around to the POI possibly having nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance but not there yet.....Jennifer's car was wiped down....Was the driver of her car instructed to wipe it down and if so , why on earth would that not make him think that something had happened to the owner of the car? Perhaps , he was just so cold hearted he did not care....

I wonder if it were planned that Jennifer's car was parked at the HOTG around the same time her coworker showed up for work???

Jennifer's condo was on the second floor at 3735 Conroy Road, unit no 2226....I have never heard anything about a trap door , could be one I guess in case the Mosaic decided to build a third level.....
Thank you for this information.

If you can tolerate my foolish questions for a little bit, I want to make sure I understand correctly.

Do you mean that the condo Jennifer lived in had only two floors?

I Googled the address, but from the picture I found on Zillow it looks like it was three stories; however, it did not specifically state it was the building at that address. Perhaps it was just a picture showing the outside of any one of the buildings in general at the "Mosaic at Millenia" condo complex.

I will put very short quotes from the comment below: (My apologies if I'm not allowed to do this.)

Quote 1: "ceilings over the highest floor apartments at Mosaic (3rd floors)"

Quote 2: "there is one small removable door over the ceiling inside the walking closet of each highest floor apartment that allow us to pass through the ceiling"

So, I wanted to include the above to show that the person could possibly be referring to a building with only two floors, especially near the end of quote 2--he mentions "each highest floor apartment".

I also found it interesting that the response from the Kesse family was: "Point taken, thank you."

It does look like there are three floors on the condos at the Mosaic, I have never noticed that before or at least did not commit that to memory....

I have to look at my old photos, I've been there before to see.. I repost once I get home later today.

Sometimes I think I'm a pendulum; swinging between a morning abduction or an evening one.

If it was evening abduction how did 'they' get her out of her condo?

Did someone get hold of a key?
Did someone get a key cut?

The group who stayed at her condo must have had keys. Were all the local key cutters checked out?

If the perpetrator got inside her condo then anything becomes possible.

What about an intoxicated ex?
If it it was a night time abduction he has a red flag.

Wild thoughts? Sure, but hey things are getting desperate here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel