Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time do they stop selling beer, does anyone know for sure?

I called the Kangaroo at 1171, US Hwy 17. I asked how late do they sell beer, and she informed me they could sell it anytime. At that store, anyway. Other stores, depending on where they're located, might have a cut-off time. That's what she said, anyway.

I believe this is the store Ron went to.

So maybe the time wasn't really wrong. Just sayin....
I have been thinking that may be true ever since LE redacted the 911 call time on Taylor, about someone saying "she was last seen about 1 and a1/2 hours ago"

I just had some thoughts when reading about Ron's calls.

We have Ron/Misty 8:30 pm phone call over babysitting.

We have TN/Misty phone call over babysitting.

We have Ron calling Tommy's house around 9 pm asking if Misty is there. Ron's attorney said that Ron never asked Tommy to go to the MH and look for Misty.

WE have LE asking for information regarding Misty's whereabouts between 10 pm and 3 am.

Ron and TN's calls could have been to get Misty to the MH. When Ron called Tommy's house, he could have talked to Misty. That would explain why Ron made all those calls in such a short time but did not rush home.

After Misty talked to Ron, Misty could have left Tommy's. Misty leaving Tommy's would have happened some time after 9 pm.

LE could want info on after 10 pm because they have evidence of where she was up to that point.

IMO, if they do have evidence of a timeline on Misty up to 10 pm, they also know that others are lying.

The management shifts are 8:00 pm to 4:30 pm

And Yard and Factory are 3:30 pm till 12:00 am

And 3:30 am till 12:00 pm

I do not understand RC shift at all. :waitasec:

However, Maybe, RC had special permission to come in later so he could get his Daughter off the bus,

but if that were true wouldn’t he have said so, to LE?

Confusion here and not naming sources, my understanding is PDM has 2 shifts for yard workers. 7AM - 3:30PM and 3:30PM to Midnight. There is no yard work shift after midnight. I'll say at this point it comes from a reliable source. Not meaning to cause confusion and consider it heresy.

Because of all the confusion over this issue I've remained silent and the only thing I can be 99.9% positive of is that if Ron worked 3 hours overtime that night, someone/somebody had to approve it.

I'm not saying night work has never been done, I'm saying PDM's workers shift was from 3:30pm to midnight. Give or take 1% accuracy and wiggle room. :)

Could, Ron have called in telling them he would be a few hours late then volunteered to work the extra three hours?

Could, Ron have called in telling them he would be a few hours late then volunteered to work the extra three hours?

Thats what I think so his paycheck wouldnt be off, hour wise.

Now didn't this place have the LE stand guard the day they fired Ron just in case?

Thats what I think so his paycheck wouldnt be off, hour wise.

Now didn't this place have the LE stand guard the day they fired Ron just in case?

I can't quite apply that to a theory that he knew his child was injured/dead prior to going to work. I need to believe he wouldn't have gone past needing an alibi of "I was at work" to "Hey, while I'm here establishing my alibi so I'm not implicated in what happened to my child, might as well get extra dollars on the paycheck!"

I can't quite apply that to a theory that he knew his child was injured/dead prior to going to work. I need to believe he wouldn't have gone past needing an alibi of "I was at work" to "Hey, while I'm here establishing my alibi so I'm not implicated in what happened to my child, might as well get extra dollars on the paycheck!"

I am thinking if he was 3 hours late and worked 3 hours overtime he would have worked the 8 hours. LE is saying they are satisfied with him having worked 8 hours that night. Again my head is in a spin over LE. I don't know if they are telling the truth or just playing word games. Or if they are trying to get the focus off Ron for their sake. In other words lying to cover their own butts because they have something to hide about their connection to Ron. IDK! OMO!

OBE...You asked....How do you know that?

What are you referring to may I ask?

I was talking about this part of your post above.

I do know he did not tell 911 dispatch the truth when he claimed he just got off work and he didn't know what had happened to his daughter..JMO

imo

I had learned early on that rc was not the one who usually picked up Haliegh at 3:40 from the bus stop. This was misty's job. I am going to assume that because rc had to be at work by 3:30/4:00pm.

My information about "Crackers" is that they are slow compared to the people that call them that. Think of white basketball players who are considered slow and lacking jumping abilities...in certain places in the South, they would be called "Crackers".

I had learned early on that rc was not the one who usually picked up Haliegh at 3:40 from the bus stop. This was misty's job. I am going to assume that because rc had to be at work by 3:30/4:00pm.

My information about "Crackers" is that they are slow compared to the people that call them that. Think of white basketball players who are considered slow and lacking jumping abilities...in certain places in the South, they would be called "Crackers".

While the white guy may be slower than his teammates, he'd be called a cracker because he was white, not necessarily because he was slow. Down here cracker generally means a poor white person.

Does the average citizen have this knowledge, or just the people that work or worked for LE?

Evening Zaha, just getting home so your question has probably been answered by others but I haven't had time to catch up yet. Just in case, I wanted to respond. The average person could, if looking for them, see surveillance cams mounted at intersections (2-ways or 4-ways, etc.). I just happen to be the type not to notice as its not something that is in the forefront of my mind. JMHO ~

The math still does not work if RC worked 8 hours after dropping Haleigh off at home at 3:30 p.m. and went straight to work. Say he is supposed to clock in at 4:30 or 5 p.m., that does not leave 3:00 a.m. as clock out time...

Hi. I wasn't sure if this had already been put "out there",as I haven't had time to read thru entire thread. But in referance to the above statement it was said very early on by Rons neighbor(that actually was a poster here)that at the time Haleigh went missing that Ron was actually working 10hr shifts at PDM (5pm-3am)

Hi. I wasn't sure if this had already been put "out there",as I haven't had time to read thru entire thread. But in referance to the above statement it was said very early on by tons neighbor(that actually was a poster here)that at the time Haleigh went missing that Ron was actually working 10hr shifts at PDM (5pm-3am)

That is interesting, from what I understand Ron had not been working the night shift for very long. Ron himself said he worked 8 hours, the pastor said he worked 8 hours, 8 hours has been mentioned by LE.

I hope there is a credible person who has helped LE put together a reliable time-line, because there doesn't seem to be a single person within the families who can tell time and accurately remember things.

~JMO

The comment "I drove like a cracker, ready to get home from work" is just slang for a white person. Just like a black person may slang " I drove like a n-word ready to get home from work" All it is, is slang. Alot of young say things like this. and it does mean he drove fast.:crazy:

I agree 100%, that is exactly what RC meant!

I called the Kangaroo at 1171, US Hwy 17. I asked how late do they sell beer, and she informed me they could sell it anytime. At that store, anyway. Other stores, depending on where they're located, might have a cut-off time. That's what she said, anyway.

I believe this is the store Ron went to.

Ron did not stop at that store. He stopped at the one in San Mateo, on the hill, where HWY 17 changes from 2 to 4 lanes or from 4 to 2 lanes depending on which way you are driving.
The address is 744 S. US HWY 17 San Mateo, I have verified this with GER, it is in her picture thread also.

Confusion here and not naming sources, my understanding is PDM has 2 shifts for yard workers. 7AM - 3:30PM and 3:30PM to Midnight. There is no yard work shift after midnight. I'll say at this point it comes from a reliable source. Not meaning to cause confusion and consider it heresy.

Because of all the confusion over this issue I've remained silent and the only thing I can be 99.9% positive of is that if Ron worked 3 hours overtime that night, someone/somebody had to approve it.

I'm not saying night work has never been done, I'm saying PDM's workers shift was from 3:30pm to midnight. Give or take 1% accuracy and wiggle room. :)

I want to add that if Ron worked any hours over his normal shift (which I believe is 3:30 pm to midnight) he would not have done this alone. I know by experience that is a big no-no in mfg. plants, no one works alone, if an accident were to happen there would be no one there to help the injured person and the plant could be sued/fined.

Hi. I wasn't sure if this had already been put "out there",as I haven't had time to read thru entire thread. But in referance to the above statement it was said very early on by tons neighbor(that actually was a poster here)that at the time Haleigh went missing that Ron was actually working 10hr shifts at PDM (5pm-3am)
I've posted this so many times that I've bookmarked it, jessigirl. We can't quote from downstairs, but we can provide a link.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

You know what gets me, as often as Ron said "I was at work" -- early on before he "lawyered up" -- I don't recall one reporter or interviewer asking, "So, Ron, what hours did you work that night?" It's such an obvious question.

I've posted this so many times that I've bookmarked it, jessigirl. We can't quote from downstairs, but we can provide a link.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

You know what gets me, as often as Ron said "I was at work" -- early on before he "lawyered up" -- I don't recall one reporter or interviewer asking, "So, Ron, what hours did you work that night?" It's such an obvious question.

Is this what Ron told the poster who posted his work hrs. info.?

Your 2nd paragraph-I agree-so obvious but no one ever asked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x