Theories and clues: Specific to when Haleigh went missing (thread 3/24 to 3/26/2010)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we absolutely 100% positive that Haleigh was as school on 2-9-09?

That attenedance sheet we saw with the "U" partially erased leaves me wonder. I know, I know you guys keep assuring me. It's just that in me feeble mind, none of this makes sense with Haleigh being at school that day.

Why does LE say they would like to go back in time to see what the players were doing. They at first spoke a month then reduced it to a week.

What in the world could tie Haleigh's disappearance in with prior activity? The first thing that comes to mind is drugs, but I don't get the impression that is where this is going.

Anyone know of the reasons HaLeigh missed 2 days of school the week of the 2nd? Why did she really miss so much school? maybe the answer lies in that....

Misty was the one who took Haleigh to the bus each morning. Was misty there Monday morning. According to her she was. But later we are told she is not going to babysit Haleigh unless rc approves...

I bet haleigh was at GMA's and usually was there most of the time. GMA should know why Haleigh was missing school so much..

I have never heard, one time, of rc taking Haleigh to any doctor. One of those GMA's were taking her to get excuses for absence or to get emergency room services (out of town), I might add.

Are we absolutely 100% positive that Haleigh was as school on 2-9-09?

That attenedance sheet we saw with the "U" partially erased leaves me wonder. I know, I know you guys keep assuring me. It's just that in me feeble mind, none of this makes sense with Haleigh being at school that day.

Why does LE say they would like to go back in time to see what the players were doing. They at first spoke a month then reduced it to a week.

What in the world could tie Haleigh's disappearance in with prior activity? The first thing that comes to mind is drugs, but I don't get the impression that is where this is going.

I keep thinking LE should have put more effort on the drugs from day 1.

Anyone know of the reasons HaLeigh missed 2 days of school the week of the 2nd? Why did she really miss so much school? maybe the answer lies in that....

I think it does. Is it possible that she was given drugs more often than not so she'd go to sleep and then have trouble getting up?

Does anyone have any information or remember anything connected with Ron might be in trouble for her missing school so often? I even read there was a meeting/hearing scheduled but have not found any reliable source to that one.

Heck, we don't even know if rc worked part time for PDm. We all assume it was full-time but we don't know. If misty was gone mid-week (about Wed) who watched the children while misty was gone? Did rc have work on thurs, fri? We have never heard...have we? Misty was missing in action for five days (at least) but we were told only about the weekend. One of those players alluded to more than just Fri/Sat party.

Misty, like Casey, wanted to party. I don't think she was the kind to sit in the MH and watch rc's kids if he worked 5 days a week. I wish I knew if he was a full-time employee. I also would like to know if OT worked atr PDM.

Yes, Titan...I see what you mean. RC was more into corporal punishment, maybe misty preferred medication restraints instead..

Misty telll us that tommy had a red truck which belonged to Hank Sr. Was that truck around on Feb 9? Hank needed a car (for what I don't know), maybe he was moving...don't know. He borrowed Chelsea's (just purchased that weekend) and crashed it breaking his leg.

So, does that tell us that his red truck was not working perhaps? If so we can rule out Tommy and his red truck which misty inserted into the story. Where did she get the idea that a red truck was involved anyway? Was she kept in tune about what was on the boards and somebody saying they saw a red truck at the RR tracks late Feb. 9?

Maybe I didn't make that clear. I only meant he had left work in the past and snuck home.

Sorry Maryann,

I meant that Misty saying that is nuts. That is not what I would think in that situation. I think she just says stuff to deflect, ya know? If I woke up and saw a back door propped open, with a brick, then my kid is gone, the first thing is grab the other one, call 911. I don't even know if I would go outside, because I don't know if the guy is in the house or outside. If there was a gun, you bet I would have it in my hands. So none of this, her statements, her reactions, none of it, adds up.

I understand the "snuck home thing" .

Misty appears to be the one sent to the media to clarify/explain any problems. She was sent to take a VSA and during the one part of testing, she clarifies finally that Aunt Lisa was with GMA when visiting that night. It is almost like she did this just to make sure that the mystery about GMA and her use of the word "We" was clarified. Never once was that straightened out prior to this day....BUT the boards were cracking down on the word "WE" and who could be that person with GMA at the MH that night

It appears to me that this was the main part of the testing...I wonder if they were anxious for her to get out there and makes sure she tells who was with GMA. Strange she never even mentioned GMA visiting in the early days.

Misty telll us that tommy had a red truck which belonged to Hank Sr. Was that truck around on Feb 9? Hank needed a car (for what I don't know), maybe he was moving...don't know. He borrowed Chelsea's (just purchased that weekend) and crashed it breaking his leg.

So, does that tell us that his red truck was not working perhaps? If so we can rule out Tommy and his red truck which misty inserted into the story. Where did she get the idea that a red truck was involved anyway? Was she kept in tune about what was on the boards and somebody saying they saw a red truck at the RR tracks late Feb. 9?

I know, she goes on and on about that blue van, the scratch, barbed wire, leaves and branches stuck in the light, but then throws out the red truck. So which is it? Tommy or Joe? The red truck or the blue one? I got up to pee, I got up to get a drink, I got up and saw a light, I just woke up from a deep sleep, I don't know why, she had on PJ's, she had on shorts and a pink shirt, ...... GMAB!

GMA most likely had those kids most of the time and I would venture to say she had them all weekend if not longer.

According to misty, she and rc make a trip to Welatka on Feb 9 at 7:00 am because Haleigh insist on wearing a certain outfit. They see GMA then. Later GMA has to make a welfare check on the kids after 7:00pm that day....because tn was not avaiable...why? we never heard...but nonetheless it appears GMA does but brings Lisa with her. I wonder what Donald was doing that evening.

Something was going on in and around that MH for about a week. I suspect there was a HUGE breakup of rc and misty...and the relatives were filling in. RC could have been in a rage for days....or a very bad mood at the least.

But everything just turned loving after Haleigh disappeared.....very strange behavior.

Yes, Bern, mi sty did not have her act together for that phone call at all. Everytime she is questioned she has to roll back to the very beginning before she can speak. This is rote memory happening here. She can only tell the story in one direction. This is where good cops know the perp is lying and they will start questioning at the end and go backwards. This is where misty can't hang together. On every interview, she takes a breath and has to go back to the morning/beginning even if that wasn't the question.

OT:

I was watching the interview with Viera on the Today Show again recently. If you listen real closely, You can hear Ann Curry speak out, "Oh, that's insane", when r & m are explaining their story....

......gosh, I miss alot if it is not pointed out. When there is over-speak I wonder if everyone misses these type of things. I know you have to have acute hearing to pick it up but it was definitely said.

Bern, you are exactly right. Why would she call Ronald? Call 911, or call your brother that lives a few 100 feet away.
About 30 years ago, while away on a 3 day weekend, our house was broken into. When we returned, we entered through the screened in back porch. When we got to the hardwood door, it was standing open, with glass all over the kitchen floor. I took my daughter and ran as fast as I could, back out of there. I was shaking all over. My husband on the other hand, walked on into the house and turned on lights. I just kept screaming at him to get out! I was totally petrified. My first thought was that someone was still inside. Misty's actions don't support an intruder. That little 17 year old girl would have been scared to death. Her story is BS, and Ronald's story is BS.

Misty was the one who took Haleigh to the bus each morning. Was misty there Monday morning. According to her she was. But later we are told she is not going to babysit Haleigh unless rc approves...I bet haleigh was at GMA's and usually was there most of the time. GMA should know why Haleigh was missing school so much..

I have never heard, one time, of rc taking Haleigh to any doctor. One of those GMA's were taking her to get excuses for absence or to get emergency room services (out of town), I might add.

J.Santos stated to AH he was at the bus stop on the morning of the 9th and that is when RC was driving recklessly and almost ran over the children who were waiting for the bus.. JS claims Haleigh did not ride the bus that morning but she did get off the school bus that afternoon and got in the van with Misty.. JMO

Whisp, early on when Haleigh went missing, I contacted a local via MS who was posting that her child went to school with Haleigh. She said Haleigh was at school that last day. I can't verify it is the truth, just telling you what she told me and I have no reason to think she was involved with the Croslins, Cummings, etc. None of them were on her friend's list.

Yes, Bern, mi sty did not have her act together for that phone call at all. Everytime she is questioned she has to roll back to the very beginning before she can speak. This is rote memory happening here. She can only tell the story in one direction. This is where good cops know the perp is lying and they will start questioning at the end and go backwards. This is where misty can't hang together. On every interview, she takes a breath and has to go back to the morning/beginning even if that wasn't the question.

i know, she has to start over, every time to keep track of what she says. Here is another disadvantage, for LE and us; we don't know what was in the MH originally and what was taken out. I see that mattress, I don't think LE would have left her mattress and not take it. We don't know if there was a blanket taken out and no one is saying. Misty goes on and on about the blankets, which makes me think she is doing the "over kill" thing. Like maybe she is afraid LE will know there was another blanket in the house and she ain't saying. Like out of guilt, ya know? Maybe she thought, well I have to account for all the blankets, so they don't ask. There could be a mattress missing, but no one would know, unless you lived in the house.

Sorry Maryann,

I meant that Misty saying that is nuts. That is not what I would think in that situation. I think she just says stuff to deflect, ya know? If I woke up and saw a back door propped open, with a brick, then my kid is gone, the first thing is grab the other one, call 911. I don't even know if I would go outside, because I don't know if the guy is in the house or outside. If there was a gun, you bet I would have it in my hands. So none of this, her statements, her reactions, none of it, adds up.

I understand the "snuck home thing" .

People are going to react different ways, of course. But IMO, if I woke up and saw a door propped open, generally I would assume that the person who broke in has gone. Most perps are not going to leave a door wide open while they're inside the house, unless they plan to carry something out that they need both arms. But I would definitely grab the other child and try to hide, maybe in a bathroom with a lock, or even a closet and take my phone with me. NO way would I venture outside.
Misty just seemed too calm to have just woke up and found the child missing.

I agree with the poster who said maybe they were getting rid of stuff, before the police arrived and either forgot about the brick at the door or thought it would be better to leave it there to make their story make more sense Make sense in their minds I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required