Theories and clues: Specific to when Haleigh went missing (thread 3/24 to 3/26/2010)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the world knows rc and misty are up to something. At this point in the game, it is obvious rc is protecting himself by protecting misty.

I have been disturbed by TN's recent concerned question to rc while in jail. She says in a muffled tone, "Do you think she'll talk?" Wouldn't it be more convincing and beleivable to say, "Do you think misty will tell LE everything she knows so we can find Haleigh?".

The question that tn asked seemed more like she was worried about misty speaking at all, than she was eager for misty to tell what she knew about that night.

BBM --

Funny how you can hear/read something several times then when someone else mentions it, it jumps up and slaps you in the face! You are right - I never thought about it that way. That phrasing is mighty suspicious. Either she is nervous about MC talking, or they are just absolutely certain MC did something to Haleigh. If the latter were the case, though, LE would be certain, too. I'm going to have to go with door #1 on this one.

I thought Ger showed pixs of the white truck being parked at his mom's MH on Rita Pl?

Looked more like a storage area than living quarters. Did you notice how the white truck was pretty much hidden by the old suv. BTW, what type of vehicle and what color was that SUV parked in front of the white truck?

Her MH? hmmmm. Sure wish we could find a parcel on that place.

Does anyone think, Ron was very upset because, Misty didn't answer his calls from work that night?

He probably would have been while he was trying to call her, but he never showed it after wards. Another good point of not having the reaction you would expect from a father that just had his child "stole."

One more thing about the MH/parcel area. Who is financing the remodeling of the single wide? It is a rental and is owned by EK (at least the property). So is EK financing the addition or is tn? When the PICS were first taken, we noticed a frame being installed attached to the MH; now more framing has progressed...

Nope...because the first reports off the press was rc was not answering her calls.

Agree. Especially because he took his time getting home - stopping for beer and cigs - and possibly worked extra hours. Even though he claims to have sent people on two different occassions that night to check on them, he didn't seem at all concerned or angry.

Going back to the possibility MC needed to be the one babysitting as part of the plan . . . maybe TN sent GGMS over to the mh to have a witness (other than TN) that MC was there with the kids and RC was not and maybe TC was sent because they knew MC wasn't home and they wanted a witness to that - even better it's her brother.

He probably would have been while he was trying to call her, but he never showed it after wards. Another good point of not having the reaction you would expect from a father that just had his child "stole."

Rc, tn never mentioned those calls. They were adament though that misty was home...now that should make everyone's hinky meter explode.

One more thing about the MH/parcel area. Who is financing the remodeling of the single wide? It is a rental and is owned by EK (at least the property). So is EK financing the addition or is tn? When the PICS were first taken, we noticed a frame being installed attached to the MH; now more framing has progressed...

Isn't this the same place she was just evicted from. I don't know, I'm just asking.

Another theory I've pondered is, why GMA's came back with the relative? I've never seen this in print, so correct me if I'm wrong. If the relative is a nurse, that tends to reinforce the belief that something happened earlier in the day. What if Haleigh was injured, and GMA brought her over to attend to Haleigh. I've never liked the idea of involving too many people in the cover up, so I'm not really sold on this being a possibility. But, if this did happen, it could be because Ronald didn't think the injuries were that serious. Maybe by the time they arrived, she was already dead. A very good reason for GMA not to enter the house.

Does anybody know if the relative being with GMA has been backed up with any proof? Where does she live? With GMA? In the neighborhood? How far out of the way did GMA go to pick her up?

I've heard that the "we" was everyone from the nurse to Junior coming home to oh, yes, the dog (yep 4 legged). We don't have real proof that GMA was there, must less this other person, which raises a big red flag. If someone was with her, why didn't they confirm it a year ago. (just so someone doesn't get an idea they can suddenly do it now).

Off topic.......I found a "new to me video" last night between Misty/mom/dad. I posted it under "who's writing the croslin book," because Misty answers that question in the vid. Also of importance, Tommy tells Lindsy to stop waving to Misty, as Lindsy is blowing Misty kisses, and saying "I love you." It's worth the watch if you haven't seen it.

Another theory I've pondered is, why GMA's came back with the relative? I've never seen this in print, so correct me if I'm wrong. If the relative is a nurse, that tends to reinforce the belief that something happened earlier in the day. What if Haleigh was injured, and GMA brought her over to attend to Haleigh. I've never liked the idea of involving too many people in the cover up, so I'm not really sold on this being a possibility. But, if this did happen, it could be because Ronald didn't think the injuries were that serious. Maybe by the time they arrived, she was already dead. A very good reason for GMA not to enter the house.

Does anybody know if the relative being with GMA has been backed up with any proof? Where does she live? With GMA? In the neighborhood? How far out of the way did GMA go to pick her up?

Misty revealed in her LVA that it was Aunt Elise who was with GGMS that night.
And from what I gathered the LVA test was given to Misty at Aunt Elise's home in Crescent City.. But that just my opinion from listenening to the LVA.

Also, I don't know how far Palatka is from Crescent City or where either of those two places are located in relation to Satsuma, but I'm certain a local would know...JMO

I think what really struck me odd is that Ron stopped by a Convenient Store to buy peanuts, beer and cigs before he even went home after work that night. If he had tried so many times to call Misty on the phone and she didn't answer then you would think he would hurry home to find out what was going on instead of stopping by the store first. Everything these people do is odd behavior to me.

Sorry, I did not post the Vid of Tommy and Lindsy....just the Misty one. Let me know if you haven't seen the Tommy/Lindsy vid.

I just thought of something. Many of these first reports were given to us by LE. The media has reported something opposite. This is crazy. From the arrival home to the pink shirt, it has all been told differently by LE and then the media. I have not been aware of this type of actions before. I mean, I know the media does not do investigative work. I know that is partly due to the fact that LE will not answer their calls but may schedule an occasional press conference....but this case has gone way off the deep end with the confusing facts that we have heard from the LE and the media.

Now, granted, half the stuff we heard has come via tn and misty, but I think that the media should address some of the confusing details with LE during the press...or at least confirm LE'c claims as accuate or have those facts changed.

Isn't this the same place she was just evicted from. I don't know, I'm just asking.

No Maryann, tn has lived officially in Fruitland Park/Lady Lake with her Bf, JH for at least 9/10 years. This area is about 80 miles from Satsuma. There is a MH on Rita Lane (12 ft wide) that has been listed as lived in by various family members though. This little gem has been kept for quite a while as rc is listed as living there, so has Crystal Cummings and so has Annette Sykes (though I suspect AS is paying the utilities on the place)/ Tn has not been officially listed as ever living there though.

Hard to pin tn down though because if the place is still being rented by AS, nothing can be proven, can it? AS knows the owner and realtor monger very well, imo. Tn also has a realtor's license.....go figure!

Teresa was evicted from her home in Lady Lake;/Fruitland Park recently. She has moved x2 in that area in the last 18 months.

Speaking of "gun toting." I wonder if, LE checked all, Ron's guns that night to see if any had been fired recently?

Ron was threatening to kill whoever stole Haleigh with his 9mm Beretta, but the police report did not list that gun as being confiscated that night...
To my knowledge no other guns were mentioned.. I do believe there was another gun and he or either someone else discarded that gun...JMO

I just thought of something. Many of these first reports were given to us by LE. The media has reported something opposite. This is crazy. From the arrival home to the pink shirt, it has all been told differently by LE and then the media. I have not been aware of this type of actions before. I mean, I know the media does not do investigative work. I know that is partly due to the fact that LE will not answer their calls but may schedule an occasional press conference....but this case has gone way off the deep end with the confusing facts that we have heard from the LE and the media.

Now, granted, half the stuff we heard has come via tn and misty, but I think that the media should address some of the confusing details with LE during the press...or at least confirm LE'c claims as accuate or have those facts changed.

I agree.. Media should have been on this like white on rice and addressed all these confusing details with LE many many months ago...JMO

I hope LE checked the fridge and/or trash for remnants of the supposed dinner for HaLeigh and JR. Even spaghettios would have a empty can...

RC stated he owned a 9mm Berreta; a Glock 21 and a semi-assault type rifle. All very worthy and expensive guns. Between his trucks, guns and bling, he was a stying kind of guy....lol

I think what really struck me odd is that Ron stopped by a Convenient Store to buy peanuts, beer and cigs before he even went home after work that night. If he had tried so many times to call Misty on the phone and she didn't answer then you would think he would hurry home to find out what was going on instead of stopping by the store first. Everything these people do is odd behavior to me.

Not to mention, he decided to workTHREE hours overtime...:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member