Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can respect that as long as posters also respect other opinions and beliefs that HaLeigh met her demise and not suggest those people want her dead. Furthest from the truth.

This is all about analysis of a complex problem with few facts but lots of indicators and those with certain beliefs or hopes are going to have the data fit their comfort zone and vice-versa until proven otherwise. That's fine. That's life.

I very much respect your belief but this is sorta/kinda like debating religion or politics, it is hard/impossible to convince someone from what they believe because 'it is what they believe' but you still have to understand there are other beliefs and respect them accordingly -- not lash out because it offends your sensitivities. We both have to accept there is another possibility.

I don't like to believe what I believe of Misty, Ron, TN and for, HaLeigh but I am an adult that did my own analysis and reached my own opinion and I do not have the glass is half full view. I am an analyst. :twocents:

I think part of the problem is that some have different opinions about what some others beliefs are, and the reasons for them. I think some of those aspects are what some find hard to swallow, and impossible to respect, with both views, ie alive or deceased. I don't think people that don't share your opinion means they didn't do analysis and are glass half full, jmo, and while that doesn't bother me, I think some may be equally uncomfortable with statements like that. JMO

Donjeta, I'm impressed with to your generic examples of what a witness could provide when questioned. But let's be specific, especially in Misty's case.
We have no way of knowing what her entire statements were of the day of, and the days proceeding Haleigh's disappearance.
I would hope that LE carefully went over the 3-day party time that she was part of the weekend before Haleigh went missing from the motor home. Who she was with; what they did; any interaction that might have caused friction between Misty and other weekend participants, would be very important evidence. Perhaps a suspect could be culled from who she was surrounded by the days she was absent from Ron's home.
Of couse we don't know any of this. Not a word. But with your guildelines, I think that the more that is know about those 3 days, the more clues could be uncovered if Haliegh was indeed taken from the home while Misty slept.

Good point!!! That would also lead to, if Misty can fill in lots of facts for the long weekend but then is handicapped and struggles with the period from HaLeigh coming home from school to 911 call -- then that adds a LOT to how plausible that portion is.

I think part of the problem is that some have different opinions about what some others beliefs are, and the reasons for them. I think some of those aspects are what some find hard to swallow, and impossible to respect, with both views, ie alive or deceased. I don't think people that don't share your opinion means they didn't do analysis and are glass half full, jmo, and while that doesn't bother me, I think some may be equally uncomfortable with statements like that. JMO

Fair comments.

By glass is half full I meant I am personally not an optimist. Didn't mean it is a bad thing at all to have hope and optimism.

By analyst I did not mean to say everyone has not done their analysis but that's my professional career. sorry. I don't think critical thinker works either.

To me, it is important to consider why Misty is not cracking and telling the truth on her part --- if her only crime is falling asleep or going out partying??

Misty has come under intense scrutiny and an immense amount of pressure and it has been having its intended impact because she sought to clear her name with TM. Why?

Why does Misty remain defiant and become even more inconsistent with her stories? Who is she afraid of? What is she afraid of? Why can't she tell something that adds up and provides a timeline to LE?

If TM is to be believed then it is clear that Ron has threatened Misty and her life --- the question is, is that because Ron will exact revenge if Misty has involvement in HaLeigh's demise or, if Misty goes down then Ron does too --- so to protect Ron.

To me this is not a complex case with all sorts of conspiracy theories and people planning and researching how to get into the MH and take HaLeigh. Why risk entering the home when there are opportunities, many opportunities to snatch HaLeigh out playing or on the street. A LOT easier and a LOT safer.

Who in their right mind is going to risk breaking into the MH, brick the door and, turn on the light in the hope that Misty is drugged out versus picking HaLeigh off. Misty is a fighter!!!!

The real answer is always simple and obvious and sad.

This post needs to be framed and hung on the wall, so many interesting, thought-provoking questions.

So why was Ron hunting in the woods and stuff for Haleigh.

This reminds me so much of the Caylee case and the Caylee is Alive phase. Everyone wanted so much to believe that Caylee was alive and the sightings were for real -- that they were going to bring her home despite the smell in the car.

IMHO Ron and family are not sincerely acting like they truly believe HaLeigh is out there alive, abducted and, un-harmed. There are mixed signals.

I see those mixed signals as being a bad thing ...... that they know something.

Why couldn't Ron tell the truth of why they were getting divorced? His reasons made no sense and therefore i believe a lie. When pressed on these statements that made no sense Ron had his lawyer take over the questioning.

Does that make sense to anyone?

If Ron really believed Misty had something to do with Haleigh being missing, how did he close his eyes at night knowing Misty was there and Jr. Why wouldn't he think Jr. would be next. Wouldn't any normal person think that?

Why couldn't Ron tell the truth of why they were getting divorced? His reasons made no sense and therefore i believe a lie. When pressed on these statements that made no sense Ron had his lawyer take over the questioning.

Does that make sense to anyone?

Maybe he just didn't want to hurt her feelings by saying he did not love her anymore?

Maybe he just didn't want to hurt her feelings by saying he did not love her anymore?

and get the heck out of my house and don't come back would be saving her feelings?

I don't think this guy cares about anyone elses feelings other then his own. His selfishness and self centerness came through loud and clear on the 911 tape.

and get the heck out of my house and don't come back would be saving her feelings?

I don't think this guy cares about anyone elses feelings other then his own. His selfishness and self centerness came through loud and clear on the 911 tape.

Oh, I agree, I was basically playing devils advocate-

I dont even think they are even broke up and this is just another part of the ruse that started on Feb 9- Had he said, I think she had something to do with my daughter being missing and I just cant be around her anymore, he would have gotten a lot of support, probably even from NG- but his reasoning is weak-

jmo

S'funny. I was watching COPS last night on tv and they had some girl who was suposedly attacked by a guy and had a bump on her head. She could not provide LE a description or anything of help other than I think he went that way.

The thing that resonated was over and over and over she told LE if that she catches up with the guy she will kill him and they will get a report that she did so.

It was like a bizarre bravado that did not help the situ at all and she seemed so focused on she was going to get the guy and kill him -- telling LE!!!!

To me it seemed like a distraction, like she had nothing else to say or wanted to say. Shades of Ron and his continued threats to the perp. If all else fails change the subject and threaten the perp to shift the focus and not cooperate (while seeming like you are not doing that).

Oh, I agree, I was basically playing devils advocate-

I dont even think they are even broke up and this is just another part of the ruse that started on Feb 9- Had he said, I think she had something to do with my daughter being missing and I just cant be around her anymore, he would have gotten a lot of support, probably even from NG- but his reasoning is weak-

jmo

Ron is trying to walk a fine line of keeping the public and his supporters on board while also keeping Misty on board so she does not say or do something stupid.

Why? Why does he need to support Misty? He knows.

I believe in my heart that the reason HaLeighs remains have not been found is because she is alive and well hidden.

I don't agree with you.

I will be so freakin' thrilled if you're right and I'm wrong. I'll be running down my dirt road, shouting, "I was wrong! Thank you, God, I was wrong!"

Blaise

I am wondering if Misty loves Ron so much, then wouldn't she want to clear things up for Both of them? Ron is being seen suspect because of Misty, so you would think she would want to clear her name and Ron's.

My question whould be why would MG and the Sheffields plant evidence and fake a search?

That's a good question. I never understood all this craziness over this search. I feel now this was someone just over reacting to things.

My question whould be why would MG and the Sheffields plant evidence and fake a search?

To solicit funds for the HaLeighBug foundation and profit from this?

Like the A's who got involved in KFN, both sides of these family's have got involved in questionable acts to seek donations and make money. That is despicable but is not necessarily related to the original incident nor helps find HaLeigh.

You can pose a question about Ron and then counter that by posing a question on Crystal's side. I don't think this is about Ron or Crystal per se but seeking the truth.

Hopefully we are not taking sides or inferring there are sides and if you are not in one camp then you are in the other?

To counter a question cited about Ron with one from Crystal's side just makes it more like taking these sides and takes away from the brainstorming and debate.

That's a good question. I never understood all this craziness over this search. I feel now this was someone just over reacting to things.

I totally agree, and lets be real, I am sure in the 5000 tips the Le have gotten, at least one alerted them to this incident and I am sure people were questioned and whatever they said, it still does not make the LE say anything other thatm- Hey, Misty is the key, she knows what happened to Haleigh-

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member