Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was taken by a family member, or a Croslin, would any of that matter? If she is found alive and MC was involved I am sure it will come out at that time. MOO.

I apologize for not answering your posts sooner. I was in mourning over what happened to Shaniya Davis.

The key player in this lead is Amber Brooks who takes revenge against Misty and Ron. Apparently Amber was with Ron for 2 years or so when Misty came into the picture and took "her man" and threatened to take her child. If this is true, was Ron living with Amber when he took an interest in Misty which ultimately led to her coming into their relationship as a "babysitter"?

The problem with anyone related or who knew them taking Haleigh is "Why leave Jr?"

Barring there are sexual deviants with a penchant for little girls, most of the reasons someone has taken this child (in these theories) is revenge, keeping her safe, or sexual in nature. Two of these theories leave out Jr.

If the only answer to why not Jr is that they couldn't reach him in the bed, explanations for Ron's statement that the bed was not made, and Misty's statement that Jr crawled over her and was on the other side of her when she woke up, need to be made.

GGM's statement that she had Jr with her also needs to be explained. If that's the reason "why not Jr" then that needs to be exposed to the public.

"He was asleep. I got there 10 minutes after we noticed she was gone. I had Junior, he said he didn't know anything...said he was asleep," Haleigh's great grandmother, Annette Sykes, told First Coast News on Monday."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=132095&catid=295

I apologize for not answering your posts sooner. I was in mourning over what happened to Shaniya Davis.

The key player in this lead is Amber Brooks who takes revenge against Misty and Ron. Apparently Amber was with Ron for 2 years or so when Misty came into the picture and took "her man" and threatened to take her child. If this is true, was Ron living with Amber when he took an interest in Misty which ultimately led to her coming into their relationship as a "babysitter"?

Bluesky#1, thanks so much for your answer. I was asking another poster about her post about washing blankets, dirty clothes, etc. IMO, this doesn't have anything to do w/ Haleigh disappearence and I think it may be a cover-up for either MC not being at home or her being crashed in bed. IMO. :)

The problem with anyone related or who knew them taking Haleigh is "Why leave Jr?"

Barring there are sexual deviants with a penchant for little girls, most of the reasons someone has taken this child (in these theories) is revenge, keeping her safe, or sexual in nature. Two of these theories leave out Jr.

If the only answer to why not Jr is that they couldn't reach him in the bed, explanations for Ron's statement that the bed was not made, and Misty's statement that Jr crawled over her and was on the other side of her when she woke up, need to be made.

GGM's statement that she had Jr with her also needs to be explained. If that's the reason "why not Jr" then that needs to be exposed to the public.

"He was asleep. I got there 10 minutes after we noticed she was gone. I had Junior, he said he didn't know anything...said he was asleep," Haleigh's great grandmother, Annette Sykes, told First Coast News on Monday."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=132095&catid=295

I think what Annette Sykes meant is when she arrived at Ron's shortly after she heard HaLeigh was gone, she stayed with Junior while the other adults were talking to LEO. If he was sleeping, how did he see the man in black take Sissy?

I copied this paragraph from the woman who said she believes she saw HaLeigh Cummings in her doctor's office in June 2009 to answer your question about why Junior wasn't taken......

"Being Haleigh is Rons first born child and only daughter, Amber most likely figures this would hurt Ron the most. Amber probably figured as well, that Haleigh would be better off not living with Ron due to past abuse that she had stated herself. Knowing that Misty threatened to take Jordan knowing very well Misty succeeded in taking her man.... to me, was enough motive to take Haleigh.. probably figuring this would never get the news attention it has. Keep in mind, all the players in this entire case are young and nieve to where some are drug addicts who doesn't care at all and can't possibly think of consequences to abducting a child when their in the heat of the moment. JMHO."

I think what Annette Sykes meant is when she arrived at Ron's shortly after she heard HaLeigh was gone, she stayed with Junior while the other adults were talking to LEO. If he was sleeping, how did he see the man in black take Sissy?

I'm not willing to accept it on an assumption, but theoretically, if that IS the case, what in heaven's name is GGM questioning the child for, instead of police? And that doesn't jibe with Ronald's statement that the bed hadn't been slept in, and Misty's statement that Jr and she were in the same bed (of course at that time, they were saying everyone was in the same bed).

Originally Posted by debs

Actually this has been addressed over and over by many here. There are several possibilities. I will cover them here.

1. Jr. was in bed too close to Misty and they were unable to get to him.

2. By the time they came back to try for Jr. Misty had awakened and they were not able to get him.

3. The perp. felt that Haleigh was the one in danger living there and/or felt closer to Haleigh.

4. The perp. figured if one child was taken (Haleigh was easier to get to at that time) then the other could be gotten easily at the custody hearing.

5. It was a SO that was only interested in little girls.

All the above are MOO.

I'm not willing to accept it on an assumption, but theoretically, if that IS the case, what in heaven's name is GGM questioning the child for, instead of police? And that doesn't jibe with Ronald's statement that the bed hadn't been slept in, and Misty's statement that Jr and she were in the same bed (of course at that time, they were saying everyone was in the same bed).

Jr. had already been questioned by LE, iirc that night/next morning. It would be human nature to ask those present, what happened, when you arrived. If I were in the same situation, I would have said, "what happened?" and from GGM's satement, it sounds as though Jr. said I don't know, I was asleep or something similar. IMO. The only person that I have heard that "questioned" Jr. was Connie S. It was after that questioning that he told Crystal about the man in black/black man in black/ black man in black w/ squeaky shoes. moo.

Also in your previous post, if the bed was not made, that would mean it had been slept in.

Jr. had already been questioned by LE, iirc that night/next morning. It would be human nature to ask those present, what happened, when you arrived. If I were in the same situation, I would have said, "what happened?" and from GGM's satement, it sounds as though Jr. said I don't know, I was asleep or something similar. IMO. The only person that I have heard that "questioned" Jr. was Connie S. It was after that questioning that he told Crystal about the man in black/black man in black/ black man in black w/ squeaky shoes. moo.

Also in your previous post, if the bed was not made, that would mean it had been slept in.

Says right there granny asked him questions. That's questioning, to me.

First time I ever heard about the man in black was from GGM, also.

Says right there granny asked him questions. That's questioning, to me. Actually, it says,

First time I ever heard about the man in black was from GGM, also.
Yes, that was covered in another thread, where it was shown that it actually came from Connie and Crystal first.

From that same article
Detectives have talked to the child.Relatives on both sides say he told police he saw a man in a ski mask come in their trailer and leave with his big sister.

"They questioned Junior. I asked them (police) about it. They couldn't tell me anything other than he's a little child. He was questioned and the story went from one thing to another and another," says Sykes.
Clearly here, she is talking about asking him after LE had questioned him.
Haleigh's great grandmother says she doesn't believe Haleigh's little brother really knows what happened in the home.

"We ask him, he'll tell you one thing. You ask another way, he'll tell you something else. He's just a little child."

Actually this has been addressed over and over by many here. There are several possibilities. I will cover them here.

Ron says the bed was not slept in. One of them is lying.

2. By the time they came back to try for Jr. Misty had awakened and they were not able to get him.

If Misty was awake when the perp came back, Misty would have seen them. She was up walking around. The house is not that big, with many hidden corners. No way for the perp to know Misty is up unless they were fully in the house.

3. The perp. felt that Haleigh was the one in danger living there and/or felt closer to Haleigh.

We've seen nothing which would point to this being the case, and the person who has been the most vocal and possessive of Haleigh has been Teresa (repeated statements of MY baby, MY angel, MY .....you name it). What would she fear? Misty was the best, and Ron is her son.

4. The perp. figured if one child was taken (Haleigh was easier to get to at that time) then the other could be gotten easily at the custody hearing.

According to many theories, Crystal couldn't be bothered and Marie just wanted money, so it makes no sense that anyone would choose this....especially when bonking Misty on the head to make sure she's out like a light is an option if she's already sleeping. Take both kids and disappear underground.

How was this particular child made a target for a SO? If family, why was this child ever around this SO? If a stranger, how'd this SO pick THIS child?

All the above are MOO.

All in umber are my further questions/statements. None should be taken as confrontative. I am working through the logic of a bunch o' stuff

Oh, Beatrice left. Gosh I hope that is what she meant..lol. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut....lol I just thought having read many posts of Beatrice's that I had a good idea about what her personal theory was about the gun.

Where is that smiley with the tape across it's mouth...lol

Beatrice? Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvecuti

PLease link to where RC said this. It was Tim Miller that said this was told to him, RC has never said this.

If Misty was awake when the perp came back, Misty would have seen them. She was up walking around. The house is not that big, with many hidden corners. No way for the perp to know Misty is up unless they were fully in the house.

The back door was open, the inside light was on, she could be seen very easily by anyone outside, especially in the wooded area.

We've seen nothing which would point to this being the case, and the person who has been the most vocal and possessive of Haleigh has been Teresa (repeated statements of MY baby, MY angel, MY .....you name it). What would she fear? Misty was the best, and Ron is her son.

No, imo, it would be Marty, HE is the one that stated RC "stole" Haleigh from him and Connie and now someone had "stole" her from Ron. (HUGE red flag to me.)

According to many theories, Crystal couldn't be bothered and Marie just wanted money, so it makes no sense that anyone would choose this....especially when bonking Misty on the head to make sure she's out like a light is an option if she's already sleeping. Take both kids and disappear underground.

But, she wanted Kim P. to file for custody, so someone was planning to try to get Jr. FWIW I don't think it was CS, I think she was pressured into the custody thing. imo.

How was this particular child made a target for a SO? If family, why was this child ever around this SO? If a stranger, how'd this SO pick THIS child?

How is ANY particular child a target for a SO? SOs become obesessed with certain children, I have no idea why and I think if we could all figure that out, there would be far less of these crimes.

All the above are MOO.

All in umber are my further questions/statements. None should be taken as confrontative. I am working through the logic of a bunch o' stuff

My answers in green.

Beatrice? Me?

Yes you...lol. Curvecuti asked a question on the last page before you left, I saw that you were gone and I posted this

Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
I think what beatrice is speaking of, and I hope I am not overstepping here, but Ronald sent Misty over to the Croslins to retrieve his gun when it came up missing. I also think that Cousin Joe or Tommy was the thief. I don't think it had anything to do with CS.

Tommy seems to have a need for gun. That is what he was arrested for prior to the bus stop drug nap.

The gun was 105 years old, and was returned to the owner, right?

debs, this gun was stolen when Hank Jr and Lisa Croslin returned to their former's neighbor's home under the guise of "using his phone". Lisa stole 10 blank cheques and cashed one for $400.00. I don't know how old the gun was but IIRC, the neighbor contacted Lisa and she returned the gun Hank Jr stole when the neighbor noticed it was gone.

Stolen with respect and admiration from our beloved teh.

Misty is the key.........not a rumor.
Ron's past drug arrests........not a rumor.
WBG and the party weekend.....not a rumor.
Ron and Misty getting married at the worst time possible.....not a rumor.
Ron and Misty getting a divorce.......not a rumor.
Teresa lying about who paid for Misty's trip......not a rumor.
Misty failing several lie det. tests.........not a rumor.

I could go on, but why? What's the freaking point.

There is video evidence of Ronald Cummings giving two or more differing stories of where his children are sleeping. Can you tell me in which one you believe he is telling the truth, and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvecuti

PLease link to where RC said this. It was Tim Miller that said this was told to him, RC has never said this.

The back door was open, the inside light was on, she could be seen very easily by anyone outside, especially in the wooded area.

No, imo, it would be Marty, HE is the one that stated RC "stole" Haleigh from him and Connie and now someone had "stole" her from Ron. (HUGE red flag to me.)

But, she wanted Kim P. to file for custody, so someone was planning to try to get Jr. FWIW I don't think it was CS, I think she was pressured into the custody thing. imo.

How is ANY particular child a target for a SO? SOs become obesessed with certain children, I have no idea why and I think if we could all figure that out, there would be far less of these crimes.

All the above are MOO.

My answers in green.

My theory is still the same...........no strangers. There was an accident of some kind, maybe she got in the middle of a fight or found someones stash IDK, but it was covered up. Tommy might have helped, I thought from the start that Misty would turn to him and he was close. There was no stranger, no boogeyman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8