Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you missed where I addressed the AC man already twice I think, I will tell you again. I don't mind.

I have no idea what the AC Man said to Law Enforcement, but IF he said he didn't see Haleigh isn't that something that would alert LE to a hole in the story? Think about that please, because my fingers are getting sore from all this typing. AC Man talked on the phone to RC after 5pm according to Misty. Law Enforcement woke the AC Man up at 4:30 in the morning to interview him. He could have said 2 things, yes I saw Haleigh or no I didn't see Haleigh....right? If he said no I didn't see Haleigh, don't you think he would have been polygraphed or questioned further....because Misty said he was there. If he said geez, I never saw the little girl, we have Misty caught before GGS even came over with the laundry and the time line would end right there because Haleigh was not seen by the AC Man.

Law Enforcement has stated that they are interested in 8pm - 3am, or are they lying about that too?

I missed the whole thing about the AC guy being awakened for questioning at 4:30 a.m. When did this come out? Can anybody point me in the general direction of where I can read it?

I was probably off chasing ChRey when this was discussed, so pls forgive my ignorance.

The only sighting we've heard regarding Haleigh after she got home from school comes from GGS. We don't even have Tommy admitting he saw Haleigh when he was over there smoking with Misty while Misty states Haleigh was "trying to do wheelies" on her bike. That is hardly a confirmation, at least not for me. Given her penchant for CRA (covering ron's a..), I do take it with a grain of salt.

I would hope the bus driver was interviewed...To my knowledge none of us have a clue as to what the bus driver witnessed that afternoon. But witnesses have come forward and stated they have spoken with FDLE and that they told FDLE that Haleigh got into the van with Misty and she drove off in the opposite direction of the MH.

Also, IF I knew where the accident occurred I would have told LE the second I figured it out...Perhaps, IF and when we ever find out where Misty was going that afternoon with Haleigh in that van we may be closer to knowing just where it did happen...IIRC LE has stated they do not know what crime has been committed or where it happened...JMO

...we have only ONE PERSON who spoke regarding seeing Haleigh after she was reportedly picked up from the bus stop by ..... whoever. And that ONE PERSON is Ronald Cummings' grandmother, and the time she gave is on a sliding scale.

Or he could have said "Yeah, I was there, but I really wasn't paying attention to whether there were children around, and since I only spent a few minutes on the phone with Cummings, I can't really help you and if you need me to, I can come in and take a poly or whatever. Sorry I couldn't be of more help."

(bbm) ITA

:parrot:

Morning lil momma!

I do believe you already know that the AC Man and his interview with Law Enforcement has never been discussed. But we know that there is indeed an AC Man because Law Enforcement woke him at up 4:30 in the morning on 2/10 to interview him. I don't think they woke him to ask him how he was sleeping....:innocent:

What I am being asked to believe is this:
1. The AC Man never saw Haleigh and could not confirm her presence at the trailer while he was there at 5 or 5:30. OR

2. The AC Man is related to RC and lying about what he saw at the trailer that day. INSTEAD OF

Haleigh being seen by AC Man and still alive after Ron Cummings left for work. Law Enforcement is keeping all this a secret because they are more concerned with building a case against....who? Instead of finding Haleigh.

oops, sorry, this is the post I intended to quote just a minute ago.

I "get" that this is the theory thread, and you cannot provide links to a theory, but can we have some openness with regard to the information we are basing our theories on?

Also, can we have some clarity as to which parts of our posts are theoretical and which parts are based on actual information?

Just a minor adjustment in semantics would be greatly appreciated by me.

I might not agree with someone's theory. I completely understand that we all have our prejudices and pre-existing notions and points-of-view. However, if we could all be a little more generous in answering where information came from when asked - even a vague recollection of how we know or learned this or that - it would be helpful to the group as a whole, in my opinion. [If I am wrong, please tell me why this is incorrect.]

When asked where something came from, please don't jump to the conclusion that your theory or your intelligence is being challenged. If we are all working towards the same goal -- finding out what happened to this poor child -- then shouldn't we all want to cooperate and share our knowledge and resources?

Finally, again, please, can we have some indication of theory and opinion vs non-theory or published or "known" information? I would appreciate it, and with any luck, the thread will run smoother and with less angst.

Did LE identify this repairman? Who told them who he was when LE arrived at the scene? Why doesn't he talk to the media about what he saw? Looks to me like somebody is shutting all the people down about this case and since that has to be a fact then it can be assumed that no stranger was in the MH. Because all is quiet and no witness are talking they are either scared of the perp or they were told to be quiet by LE. Usually though people don't listen to LE about that and will talk; this leaves me wondering how scared the people involved are. Knowing rc and his personality, if he wanted to find Haleigh and it was somebody he knew he would have found them by now.

LE knows who is responsible and doesn't need the public's help on any level. They need rc or misty to talk... rc will never talk, that is a given. So they must put the pressure on the weakest link which is misty.

Since the main players have "Lawyered up"...the game is over. There will be no pressure any more..not able to apply pressure...it is too late now, due to attorneys. For all those who think it was wise of rc, I agree, he is lawyer smart, always has been.

Either LE has to have solid evidence or the perp/perps walk/s.

Since the main players have "Lawyered up"...the game is over. There will be no pressure any more..not able to apply pressure...it is too late now, due to attorneys. For all those who think it was wise of rc, I agree, he is lawyer smart, always has been.

Either LE has to have solid evidence or the perp/perps walk/s.

For what it's worth I NOW believe that perhaps the game was over 10 months ago..IMHO.. There has never been any real pressure applied to TEFLON RON or any of the members of THE CUMMINGS CLAN...JMO

Yes, Emeral, I hate giving up but I should know when to fold em. I think Sheriff Hardy was intimidated, probably a good man but has to be political in the office he is holding in these times. Oh, how I wish for the good old days when cops could just do their job and not be sued right and left.

Yes, Emeral, I hate giving up but I should know when to fold em. I think Sheriff Hardy was intimidated, probably a good man but has to be political in the office he is holding in these times. Oh, how I wish for the good old days when cops could just do their job and not be sued right and left.

Yes....And know when to walk away and know when to run...LOL.
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Putnam County needs a Buford Pusser...A man that doesn't play the game of "good ole boy politics" especially when it come to the disappearance of a child.. ...JMO

Just read an excerpt from AMW about the case...OMG! We have absolutely NOTHING. On that site they said LE was satisfied with ron and misty's polygraphs. They also said rc worked normal hours of 4 till 3. There is more but I am tired. LE doesn't care to get any word out there about Haleigh other than a description, there is certainly nothing any of us can do except maybe a complain to the representative of the district there.

Everytime I turn around there is a media report that is contrary to what we know or are told. Plain as the nose on our faces, LE is doing an investigation (I hope) and do not need or want the public's help. That is a fact. It may be the only clear fact we have. I need to move on. The old OCD must be revved up on this case in my mind...ugh!

Due to the disgusting behavior of the players involved, the media and the public are completely turned off. What a shame for Haleigh that not one person cares enough to speak the truth so Haleigh could come home. JVM gave ron and misty an open invitation to appear. NG gave them a format but after NG suggested rc may be lying, he shyed away from her show. RC will not take criticism even for his daughter to be found. Appalling!

Whisp, I think the people close to Haleigh would also like it to all go away. I think they thought she'd be a blip on the radar, another Adji. I used to think someone was going to try to make money off her disappearance, ala the A's, but now it just seems like we should all just let her disappear, since being ineffectively shut down in every possible manner from looking into what might have happened to her takes us absolutely nowhere.

1st my bold...ouch, I have done that so many times, it is a real pain! Deleting things by accident happens to me a lot, my computer logs me out while I am typing my response and I lose everything that I type. I am sure there is a way to prevent this but, I still haven't mastered the controls here at WS.
About the AC Man, I understand the questions about him, I really do. But to believe that he saw nothing doesn't make any sense to me, they went over there and woke the guy up, that tells me he was at the trailer that day. If the AC guy told investigators he didn't see Haleigh, that would be what Law Enforcement needed to squeeze Misty even harder in my opinion. They could make a statement that Haleigh was not seen by the AC Man and completely call Misty on the whole nightly movies and bedtimes routine. And don't forget that Misty claims RC spoke with the AC Man! Why? What was said? I have a feeling AC Man told RC who all was at his trailer while he was at work, because shortly after that GGS goes over there to "drop off laundry". Was she really checking to see if Tommy and his kids were gone for the night? Who knows. We heard on nancy grace that phone records confirmed an argument between RC and Misty at around 8:30, babysitting was the cause, I wish I knew how TJ Hart confirmed that. Text message maybe?

Hi elle, I type my response in Word then copy and paste it into my websleuths post. There is an undo key on the toolbar in Websleuth posts and if you accidently delete your post, press it and it will repost your message onto the screen. Place your cursor over the icons to find the one you are looking for. there is an undo and redo key to help you.

I missed the whole thing about the AC guy being awakened for questioning at 4:30 a.m. When did this come out? Can anybody point me in the general direction of where I can read it?

I was probably off chasing ChRey when this was discussed, so pls forgive my ignorance.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252#profile

<snipped>
Merchant confirmed that an air conditioning repairman did visit the home at 5 pm on Feb 9, 2009, the day before HaLeigh’s disappearance, but police are confident he was not involved. Inv. Merchant said he was questioned within an hour of the disappearance and provided a solid alibi.

Undo key? I am lucky to see more than two things in the bar above. When I get interrupted, I go up to top bar on the page and hit "edit". and copy my post. I refresh or sign in or do whatever it is I am told to do and then return and hit "paste" and my post is back.

I sure like that idea of an undo key in the posting area....*sigh*

About that article from AMW....too many things incorrect. I am not going to take media and journalist (dare I call them that) at their written word. I have spoken to too many. They do not verify and I have been told LE will never confirm squat for them. So they run with whatever the AP puts out; then they gather info from other places (like we do) and WaLa! there's the story. This is from the people who write the story.

Nope, no more and to depend totally on a news source....well..doesn't work. That same article also says rc went in to work at 4:00pm and worked till 3:00am. They said those were his regular working hours. Really? rc's attorney stated he starts at 5:00 and that was his starting time. Shoey didn't give us the luxury of his quitting time. Others said he gets off at midnight and he worked overtime because a barge came in.....yikes! Nope, I will not believe anything unless the source is named and they went to the source and we heard the source confirm it.

Terms such as "sources close to the case", "anonymous" are not legitimate sources and can not be verified; therefore, one should not take the information to any bank.

Basically Haliegh is gone with no clothing description given. No one except Sykes confirmed seeing her. We have never heard from the alleged aunt that was with Sykes to verify that.

Not one person (Sykes, but some don't believe her), friend or neighbor (there was one but some don't believe him) has verified anything with the exception of TN who has given us most of the information about the case. Now, where does she get her info? rc and misty. Can they be trusted?

We received some info from Nay and WBG....again can they be trusted? I have never met an addict who tells the truth all the time.

Cobra has given info. Can he be trusted? He should be but a big question for many.

Tim Miller gave us vital info but some don't want to believe him either. So, where do we stand? I say we are in quicksand with this story...sinking fast.

There were polys and voice analyses on ONE individual....I would think you should be able to believe the results of the tests because LE did all but confirm they had similar experiences with misty.

LE are not interested enough to do many updates. The one I saw with Greenwood has different facts than we found. They have TN going to the house early evening, not Sykes...so now what? Why haven't they changed that statement if it were wrong? We are back to square one. Haleigh is missing...period.

I am choosing to believe Tim Miller. That is about the only one who appears to be telling us the truth as he sees it. Yes, he has his problems, buy lying about what he sees and hears is not one of them.

Undo key? I am lucky to see more than two things in the bar above. When I get interrupted, I go up to top bar on the page and hit "edit". and copy my post. I refresh or sign in or do whatever it is I am told to do and then return and hit "paste" and my post is back.

I sure like that idea of an undo key in the posting area....*sigh*

The undo key is displayed on the toolbar when you select 'reply with a quote'. Pressing it will cancel the last action taken so if you accidently hit the delete key, press the undo key and your work will reappear. The undo icon is in the shape of a left bending blue arrow located above the insert image key.

I find typing in Word and copying and pasting my response into a WS post works best because it eliminates all the problems we encounter otherwise.

Thanks for sharing your tip with us Whisperer.

On one of the threads that was closed, LFlorida mentioned that the local talk was that Misty had returned "that night". I just want to clarify please---Sun night or Mon night??
TIA.

Basically Haliegh is gone with no clothing description given. No one except Sykes confirmed seeing her. We have never heard from the alleged aunt that was with Sykes to verify that.

Not one person (Sykes, but some don't believe her), friend or neighbor (there was one but some don't believe him) has verified anything with the exception of TN who has given us most of the information about the case. Now, where does she get her info? rc and misty. Can they be trusted?

We received some info from Nay and WBG....again can they be trusted? I have never met an addict who tells the truth all the time.

Cobra has given info. Can he be trusted? He should be but a big question for many.

Tim Miller gave us vital info but some don't want to believe him either. So, where do we stand? I say we are in quicksand with this story...sinking fast.

There were polys and voice analyses on ONE individual....I would think you should be able to believe the results of the tests because LE did all but confirm they had similar experiences with misty.

LE are not interested enough to do many updates. The one I saw with Greenwood has different facts than we found. They have TN going to the house early evening, not Sykes...so now what? Why haven't they changed that statement if it were wrong? We are back to square one. Haleigh is missing...period.

Per usual Whisp, you raise some valid points - as well as some very interesting points to ponder. Some here have claimed that those who believe that Ronald is involved, or at the very least, withholding some truths that are vital to this investigation, have simply chosen to believe that because they want to believe that of Ronald - that is absurd IMO and quite honestly it would be something I would expect to be claimed by the family and/or close friends or associates of the Cummings family. It has no validity whatsoever on any sensible, cognitive level. Your post only further convinces me of that when we look at who is deemed to be believable and who has been deemed to be unbelievable. As difficult as it may be for some, it would be much more productive when assessing this to leave out the emotional arguments; arguments whereby one's innocence is based purely on the cries/claims of "He was a loving father", "He would never do that",... If all investigations were based on that premise alone, no one would ever be arrested for a crime - I for one lost my innocence long ago and therefore I have no preconceived (or misconceived) notions of what any human being is/isn't capable of. There can be a very dark place within us that remains hidden from the world and most especially hidden from those closet to us as they are the ones who are the most threatened by acknowledging it's very existence. So where do we stand? Continuing to stand in quicksand and sinking fast if we don't start separating, not only fact from fiction, but our emotions; inparticular the influence they have on our ability/inability to look at the facts/circumstances surrounding this case in an investigative mode - rather than simply making emotional pleas of innocence on someones behalf thereby furthering an agenda. It can be diificult for LE, despite their training, to maintain objectivity in a case when interacting with/assessing individuals who are potential suspects in a case. The safety net, so to say, is the fact that there are other fellow investigators involved in the case who can recognize, identify, and address any issues of non-objectivity in their midst - lacking here at WS's, IMO, is that type of safety-net... JMHO -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71