Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are enough lies between Misty and RC to blow this case apart. Shame there isn't physical evidence of Haleigh.
If lies where all it took to bust open this case we would of solved it by now. Lies have kept this case from being solved IMO. If all the liers are guilty then we definatly agree on something Whiperer.

How does that fit with Misty claiming that Haleigh would not wear any clothes they had. That she and rc HAD to drive 20 miles out of their way to get the clothes Haleigh wanted.

..........Personally, I'm not buying that story.
She had to wear something to get to GGS house even if it was not what she wanted to wear.

So you believe Misty's story? Do you believe all of what she has told and is there anything she has said you don't believe?

Before you can jump to conclusions about cs abducting her own child, there should be good reason to clear Misty and Ron. The first ones need to be cleared before you start looking at the other people in the case. I have yet to read about anyone clearing the two main attorney driven suspects. For the people that have excluded them, how exactly did you come to that conclusion.

Please don't start on YOU believe rc was at work. We have hashed that to death and we do not have any truth on his hours....if you say the LE cleared him and believe him, they only have about 8 hours. We have a 12 hour time line. And how do you clear Misty? If you say she was not home, how do you prove it? She, TN, AS, rc place her there at least till 8:30pm. In fact they say all night. The fact that one can't absolve misty or ron should leave them wide open for involvement. If they would talk and explain themselves and they were innocent, they wouldn't need attorneys.
I have not jumped to conclusions IMO it has taken 9 months to get here. Whisperer there is no black and white in this case just grey. They are all guilty of something and should be punished. The rumor was started for a reason and has been to LE a challenge to prove it is a fact. Her family has just about said it without saying it, Misty was not at home and I would bet they all know she was at their house. Rons a and misty is as well now can we add to the list?

Is there anything that rc has said that you don't believe?

I did not know that you thought rc was a . Well we agree on that. You may think he is not so good and you have said the same of misty. However, you must believe them because you have come to the conclusion that you think sarah could be guilty.

I don't understand how you came upon the theory of Sarah. How did you eliminate the main focus? These two have GOT to be cleared of all suspicion before you can move on to Sarah to able to prove your theory.

Let's start here....do you believe rc picked up Haleigh from the bus stop?

So you believe Misty's story?
The only thing I believe is Misty did not do it or was she knowingly involved. Thats it. As for all the other chit I can not pick and choose with out having documention or an eye witness to collaberate. I am not on their side nor do I think they are telling the whole truth. IMO Misty left the home and the children that night and should and will be charged. Ron on the other hand has learned his lesson the hard way I am afraid and IMO will never be the same. IMO he has gotten everything the women from his past thought he deserved.

I did not know that you thought rc was a . Well we agree on that. You may think he is not so good and you have said the same of misty. However, you must believe them because you have come to the conclusion that you think sarah could be guilty.

I don't understand how you came upon the theory of Sarah. How did you eliminate the main focus?
LOL Ron was at work. Misty did not have the motive nor ability to commit this crime IMO. Haleigh knew and loved who ever she left with. Crystal was at home. Chads alibi is?
IMO LE comments about the evidence found outside the home is a contridiction with Misty's story leads me to believe that LE believes HaLeigh left the MH with a female. Marie was not aware that Chad was not snug in bed that night. Sarah's behavior that Cobra shared on BNN radio about Sarahs out burst and breaking her hand because Cobra was pointing is snake eyes in Crystals direction.

Is there anything that rc has said that you don't believe?
He doesn't have any enemies. LOL
I am sure he knows Misty was not in the home when HaLeigh was taken.
When he said this has nothing to do with custody and he did not know who took or had Haleigh taken.I am sure he knows who is behind all of this also, in fact his attorney has stated who in Rons opinion needs to be looked at.

I know exactly what you mean. You are saying Misty has an out because they were in a hurry. Well, what about when they returned and she and rc were lying in their bed all day. Haleigh's bed is right next to theirs. She would have smelled it if she looked at the bed or made it.

FACT of Misty telling another outlandish tale fits it with her making up about the bedwetting the night before. I say the bedwetting happened on the 9th if it happened at all, and she is lying about it happening the night before.

If Haleigh had woke up with urine smell, she would have been bathed (I hope) before she went to school.

How does alll this confusion fit with Misty claiming that Haleigh would not wear any clothes they had. That she and rc HAD to drive 20 miles out of their way to get the clothes Haleigh wanted.

..........Personally, I'm not buying either story.
Whisperer I do not think she was worried about being domestic to please her man.

I don't understand how you came upon the theory of Sarah. How did you eliminate the main focus? These two have GOT to be cleared of all suspicion before you can move on to Sarah to able to prove your theory.

Let's start here....do you believe rc picked up Haleigh from the bus stop?

BBM yes.

He doesn't have any enemies. LOL
I am sure he knows Misty was not in the home when HaLeigh was taken.When he said this has nothing to do with custody and he did not know who took or had Haleigh taken.I am sure he knows who is behind all of this also, in fact his attorney has stated who in Rons opinion needs to be looked at.

I'm sure he knows that Misty was not a home that night when Haleigh was taken too.. Reason being.. He knows Haleigh wasn't taken or abducted by anyone....JMO

Thanks texas...I now know where you are coming from.

i did not know that you thought rc was a . Well we agree on that. You may think he is not so good and you have said the same of misty. However, you must believe them because you have come to the conclusion that you think sarah could be guilty.

I don't understand how you came upon the theory of sarah. How did you eliminate the main focus? These two have got to be cleared of all suspicion before you can move on to sarah to able to prove your theory.

let's start here....do you believe rc picked up haleigh from the bus stop?

no..i do not

since Haleigh pee'd herself, did this perp who changed her in the middle of the night because she didn't want her in soiled clothes also bath her?
You lost me?

I know exactly what you mean. You are saying Misty has an out because they were in a hurry. Well, what about when they returned and she and rc were lying in their bed all day. Haleigh's bed is right next to theirs. She would have smelled it if she looked at the bed or made it.

FACT of Misty telling another outlandish tale fits it with her making up about the bedwetting the night before. I say the bedwetting happened on the 9th if it happened at all, and she is lying about it happening the night before.

If Haleigh had woke up with urine smell, she would have been bathed (I hope) before she went to school.

How does alll this confusion fit with Misty claiming that Haleigh would not wear any clothes they had. That she and rc HAD to drive 20 miles out of their way to get the clothes Haleigh wanted.

..........Personally, I'm not buying either story.

BBM

I don't believe Haleigh bed was even in that room on the floor. I think that is just another story Misty told. They have rooms, both of them, and if they were in that room with Misty, one child would not be on the floor in Feb as it is cold and drafty on a floor. I think they were all in the bed, or no one was in the bed; the kids were in there own rooms and JR was asleep when Haleigh was taken out. JMO

LOL... is that a bad thing? I hope we can over come our diference of opinions and be WS friends. For real no one aside from y'all want to hear about this case. LOL

BBM

I don't believe Haleigh bed was even in that room on the floor. I think that is just another story Misty told. They have rooms, both of them, and if they were in that room with Misty, one child would not be on the floor in Feb as it is cold and drafty on a floor. I think they were all in the bed, or no one was in the bed; the kids were in there own rooms and JR was asleep when Haleigh was taken out. JMO
I don't think Haleigh slept in her room because she was scared of the dark. Unless she was moved there after she fell asleep.

And to make sure you do realize I do not care for any of them and that is sad because I personaly know none of them...... I know enough at this point to realize that they all need to tell the truth and allow Haleigh to be found.
ETA: I expect to be the last to know when the truth begings to be spoken; as well as all of us should.
I just beg LE to act quickly and recover little HaLeigh and bring her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member