Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the article read - evidence outside the MH contradicted Misty's story?

I too believe this is a clue that both Misty and LE are sharing that are not actual a contridiction, but, maybe a way to let the abductors know that they know that HaLeigh wet her bed that night and that is why HaLieghs clothes where removed and the belief that someone cared enough to change her and the dang scent trail the blood hounds followed. If Misty had washed the blankets and LE state she did not what does that tell us? HaLeigh wet the bed, IMO.

If this is correct, that would lead me to believe it is someone she knew. Most children wouldn't let a complete stranger undress and redress them in the middle of the night. Plus, if you are going to carry a child away from their home, you probably wouldn't want to carry her in soiled clothes.

Perhaps LE discovered a recently wet bed and/or clothes?

LE might have found the pink shirt and not known it was "the" pink shirt.

Then when they asked Misty to come in and go over that night, Misty saw the shirt.

Whisper, I have to say that your idea of the drowning is the best one yet.
Accidental drowning? Accidental fall and hit her head?
Was there ever any mention of baths for the kids? If she thought that Haleigh wet her blanket, then why the heck wouldn't she give Haleigh a bath??

Very logical.

If this is correct, that would lead me to believe it is someone she knew. Most children wouldn't let a complete stranger undress and redress them in the middle of the night. Plus, if you are going to carry a child away from their home, you probably wouldn't want to carry her in soiled clothes.

We have never really touched on the fact of how Haleigh would have reacted to a person coming in the MH and taking her. This needs to be addressed. I don't think she would go willingly with a stranger, or even a close family friend, or not call attention to JR or Misty that someone was there. If she was unconscious they could take her out, but again what about her cloths? No shoes, what items were missing if they changed her? If you don't put shoes on her and it's cold outside and it was, why are you changing her? We don't know that she wet the bed, Misty said she had the smell of pee on the blanket from days prior. I don't think she was awake, or conscious when she was taken out.

There must be something to Haleigh wetting the bed that ties in here. Misty claims it happened the night before. But wasn't Misty there the night before? By this statement, she would not have been there and I don't think she was. The number of lies these two have told is astounding.

We have a bed wetting situation going on. Misty has made mention of this now several times about urine and blankets and seems really locked in to her distaste of it all. She has tied in the amount of washing she had to do. She alludes as to it happened the night before but did it? I doublt it. I wonder if the kids were at GMA's all weekend and not alone with rc. He must have been stewing the entiire weekend, that's a given. So if the children were not there, haleigh could not have wet the bed the night before.

It is a possible that she lost it over a bed-wetting scenario. She also could have been upset about Haleigh not wanting to go to bed. Did she call rc and complain about Haleigh about 8:30? Is that what the fight was really about? There is a likely scenario tied up in one of these though.
LOL its a clue. If Haleigh had wet the bed and Misty killed her she would not of removed her clothes and lied about washing blankets IMO. The fact is Misty did not get to Rons till late in the evening 0f the 8th or early morning of the 9th. I had heard 4 am is when she actually went over to the MH. I am sure they talked on the phone for quite some time before he was willing to make up in person. I am sure she did wash the blankets as she states she did, but, HaLeigh wet that bed before she was abducted.

The elephant in the room is the master bathroom and the avoidance of any talk about it or even caring to go in there and use it when allegedly needed that night.

Anyone know for sure the kids were with rc the entire weekend? I say they were with GMA. I have a difficult time believing rc would sit at the MH ALL weekend alone with the kids.

Based on that theory, Haleigh wasn't there to wet the bed the night before. Misty is lying about the event and/or when it took place.

Ron is exhausted from being up all night; has to drive to GMA's to get Haleigh and get her off to school, thus, his wreckless driving was observed by witnesses. He also claimed Haleigh spilled something on her shirt. Question is, did he take her home and change it or did he drive her to school like that?

Misty claims Haleigh was at the MH and wanted to wear special clothes...oh my. So they drive in opposite direction and go out of their way by at least 20 miles to satisfy a 5 yr old's request? This is ludicrous, particularly when you are already in a very bad state of mind and no sleep.

..........another story that makes no sense. Time is off or day is off once again.

It is not plain and simple when forensics were in the house for 8 days and Misty waltzes in and finds the main piece of evidence...can't buy that one...no way.

The first thing Forensic would have done was establish the clothing she wore that day. They would have looked for it and I believed they found it just not where Misty claims.
I am sure law enforcement was aware of where the shirt was before allowing Misty back in on the pretenses of finding HaLeighs school clothes. I wonder if she passed their test. She must of because LE recanted what they believed HaLeigh to be wearing and still where under the impression that HaLeigh was taken and was still alive. IMO

Anyone know for sure the kids were with rc the entire weekend? I say they were with GMA. I have a difficult time believing rc would sit at the MH ALL weekend alone with the kids.

Based on that theory, Haleigh wasn't there to wet the bed the night before. Misty is lying about the event and/or when it took place.
Whisperer you must be a little confused. Haleigh went to school on Monday and was abducted sometime that night or early Tuesday morning. Misty did not put the kids to bed Sunday night Ron did. Misty did not make up with Ron until later that evening and as I have stated I heard she went over at 4 am Monday morning before HaLeigh got up to go to school.

The elephant in the room is the master bathroom and the avoidance of any talk about it or even caring to go in there and use it when allegedly needed that night.
IMO Misty never claimed to be going out of the room to go to the bathroom I believe she said she was going to the bathroom when she noticed the kitchen light on. The master bedroom door was open.

We have never really touched on the fact of how Haleigh would have reacted to a person coming in the MH and taking her. This needs to be addressed. I don't think she would go willingly with a stranger, or even a close family friend, or not call attention to JR or Misty that someone was there. If she was unconscious they could take her out, but again what about her cloths? No shoes, what items were missing if they changed her? If you don't put shoes on her and it's cold outside and it was, why are you changing her? We don't know that she wet the bed, Misty said she had the smell of pee on the blanket from days prior. I don't think she was awake, or conscious when she was taken out.
Bern if you realy think about it it does really narrow down who did come into the MH and who HaLeigh willing left with.

Before you can jump to conclusions about cs abducting her own child, there should be good reason to clear Misty and Ron. The first ones need to be cleared before you start looking at the other people in the case. I have yet to read about anyone clearing the two main attorney driven suspects. For the people that have excluded them, how exactly did you come to that conclusion.

Please don't start on YOU believe rc was at work. We have hashed that to death and we do not have any truth on his hours....if you say the LE cleared him and believe him, they only have about 8 hours. We have a 12 hour time line. And how do you clear Misty? If you say she was not home, how do you prove it? She, TN, AS, rc place her there at least till 8:30pm. In fact they say all night. The fact that one can't absolve misty or ron should leave them wide open for involvement. If they would talk and explain themselves and they were innocent, they wouldn't need attorneys.

I am not confused about Misty. She said Haleigh most likely wet the bed the night before; so if she were there she would have known it when Haleigh woke up that morning.

I just don't believe Haleigh was at the MH Sunday night. I think rc picked her up at his GMA's....mo.

If she was there at the MH and wet her bed, Misty would have known that morning. She didn't, despite the fact the Haleigh sleeps a few feet away from them.

I agree with the bolded. I also believe this is another clue that LE has considered an inconsistancy, but IMO are really telling the abductor something. IMO it was a female that came into the MH to take HaLeigh. It is someone that Haleigh is close to and loves very much. Someone she would not even question (or in this case be afraid of) being there to take her. I sugest Sarah Crystals sister. She was living in Maries home and is someone that Haleigh has no question a bond with. Sarah would have the guts to pull this off and if necasary would love to put a whoop on Misty if she was discovered.

There are enough lies between Misty and RC to blow this case apart. Shame there isn't physical evidence of Haleigh.

Since Sarah Sheffield is now being considered a suspect, please give us all background information about her. How did you reach this conclusion? How do you explain rc and mc's behavior the night of the crime and after.

What a coincidence that all these events came together at the same time!

I am not confused about Misty. She said Haleigh most likely wet the bed the night before; so if she were there she would have known it when Haleigh woke up that morning.

I just don't believe Haleigh was at the MH Sunday night. I think rc picked her up at his GMA's....mo.

If she was there at the MH and wet her bed, Misty would have known that morning. She didn't, despite the fact the Haleigh sleeps a few feet away from them.
Well if the story is they where late getting Haleigh off to school; they where probable running around and handed clothes to HaLeigh to dress her self if Misty did not physically get HaLeigh dressed that morning I feel it is unfair to assume she would know under those circumstances.KWIM

since Haleigh pee'd herself, did this perp who changed her in the middle of the night because she didn't want her in soiled clothes also bath her?

Well if the story is they where late getting Haleigh off to school; they where probable running around and handed clothes to HaLeigh to dress her self if Misty did not physically get HaLeigh dressed that morning I feel it is unfair to assume she would know under those circumstances.KWIM

I know exactly what you mean. You are saying Misty has an out because they were in a hurry. Well, what about when they returned and she and rc were lying in their bed all day. Haleigh's bed is right next to theirs. She would have smelled it if she looked at the bed or made it.

FACT of Misty telling another outlandish tale fits it with her making up about the bedwetting the night before. I say the bedwetting happened on the 9th if it happened at all, and she is lying about it happening the night before.

If Haleigh had woke up with urine smell, she would have been bathed (I hope) before she went to school.

How does alll this confusion fit with Misty claiming that Haleigh would not wear any clothes they had. That she and rc HAD to drive 20 miles out of their way to get the clothes Haleigh wanted.

..........Personally, I'm not buying either story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member