Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emeralgem, have you listened to the Jerry S interviews over at Art H's website? In my opinion he can't remember his own story. He said he couldn't remember who RC was, then RC said "don't you remember me, you did my tattoo, my mom's tattoo, my wife's tattoo, note that RC wasn't married at that time. I mean, obviously you have your opinion and that is A-okay with me. I don't believe what JS says, his story doesn't match the story his wife tells and she admits that she wasn't at the bus stop in the morning of the 9th which is when JS claims RC almost ran him down.

Your last statement that JS gave....that FDLE said he might have been one of the last four people to see Haleigh alive, honestly. That would mean that no-one else was at the bus stop on the afternoon of February 9th to see Haleigh get off the bus. JS says his wife was there.....so that is 2 people, what about the bus driver, other parents, the AC man, GGS, am I supposed to believe that all those people are lying about that day and JS is the one telling the truth? I don't believe that, no. But we can just disagree and like I said I am fine with that. : )

Morning elle!

just quick question.....

Do you have info about what the A/C guy told LE? If so, mind putting the link, or directing me, i am very very interested in the A/C guy, not that i think he harmed HaLeigh, but i would like to know what he told LE. TIA :)

Ronald Cummings is not typical by any means. But there is no proof to offer that he has been involved in any way with drugs in 2 years. Does anyone have that? Why should I believe that Haleigh got into drugs by accident when there is no proof that RC was involved with drugs? Unless Haleigh was somewhere other than 202 green Lane that night, where drugs were present. Tyler Street perhaps?

I saw proof he was taking drugs on several of the inteviews he has given since Haleigh disappeared. He was high as a kite when he reluctantly gave that interview in front of the tattoo parlor...
Ever see the interview where the cameraman zoomed in on his eyeball right after he was bailed out of jail..He was high as kite then too..That pupil was dilated and larger than a dime..No reaction.. None whatsoever to the bright light on that camera...Thats proof enough for me...
Also, I have never thought Haleigh got into anyone's drugs eventhough that could very well be the case....JMO

I saw proof he was taking drugs on several of the inteviews he has given since Haleigh disappeared. He was high as a kite when he reluctantly gave that interview in front of the tattoo parlor...
Ever see the interview where the cameraman zoomed in on his eyeball right after he was bailed out of jail..He was high as kite then too..That pupil was dilated and larger than a dime..No reaction.. None whatsoever to the bright light on that camera...Thats proof enough for me...
Also, I have never thought Haleigh got into anyone's drugs eventhough that could very well be the case....JMO

Plus, remember when he was rushing off to NYC for the Maury taping and the car was waiting and he gave that interview?? Yeah.

Emeralgem, have you listened to the Jerry S interviews over at Art H's website? In my opinion he can't remember his own story. He said he couldn't remember who RC was, then RC said "don't you remember me, you did my tattoo, my mom's tattoo, my wife's tattoo, note that RC wasn't married at that time. I mean, obviously you have your opinion and that is A-okay with me. I don't believe what JS says, his story doesn't match the story his wife tells and she admits that she wasn't at the bus stop in the morning of the 9th which is when JS claims RC almost ran him down.

Your last statement that JS gave....that FDLE said he might have been one of the last four people to see Haleigh alive, honestly. That would mean that no-one else was at the bus stop on the afternoon of February 9th to see Haleigh get off the bus. JS says his wife was there.....so that is 2 people, what about the bus driver, other parents, the AC man, GGS, am I supposed to believe that all those people are lying about that day and JS is the one telling the truth? I don't believe that, no. But we can just disagree and like I said I am fine with that. : )

It's your call to believe as you choose just as it is mine...And like you, I am fine with that... But for the record we have no real proof that TC, the AC man, or that GGMS saw Haleigh that afternoon/early evening alive and well.JMO

When did we learn the tan shorts were in the floor by the toddler bed?
How did you miss that little bit of info? I am surprised everyday about how much information is ignored because it is not juicy tabloid BS. I am not saying you ignored this information, but, it is an ongoing problem. If you will take notice we have a thread that states the dogs hit on the water and to be clear the police report states the dogs tracked to a pond. Someone has posted a map that shows the dogs tracked to Tyler St after tracking to the pond, but, in the police report it clearly states that the dogs tracked back to Green lane and then took a right onto Monroe. See what I mean.... after 10 months you would think that we all would clearly know the basic facts and not be led astray by opinions and hearsay. I will look for the info about the tan shorts and provide a link.

Are you merely being rhetorical, or do you truly just want to gloss over the fact that we have only ONE PERSON who spoke regarding seeing Haleigh after she was reportedly picked up from the bus stop by ..... whoever. And that ONE PERSON is Ronald Cummings' grandmother, and the time she gave is on a sliding scale. To the rest of your questions, I'll assume a merely academic exercise in obfuscation of the only thing I posted about, since it was barely addressed.

No I am surely not being rhetorical debs. I tried to answer your question. As for the portion of your post that I bolded, I am not glossing over anything, I am giving you my opinions. Are you telling me that the AC Man doesn't count or that GGS lied ? How does that even pass the test of common sense?

A child is missing and Law Enforcement are investigating her disappearance. Anyone they interview about that afternoon is lying and covering up her death. That is what you want me to believe? Why in the world would LE not alert the public to Annette Sykes lies, or the AC Man's lies, or let us not forget little Junior. He was with his sister that day wasn't he, or was that a lie too? Law Enforcement is just going to let all these liars get away with the cover up and sweep everything under the rug for months and months? Not in my opinion, they are going to call out the liars and get to the bottom of what happened to Haleigh as soon as possible. aren't they? I guess Crystal was very confused when she alerted the world to what her son saw on February 9th. She wanted to let America know that her son, Haleigh's brother, thinks he saw who carried his sister out of the house. I can't agree.

Elle, please post (even though this is the theory thread and posts aren't required) where you've discovered what the AC has told LE. Thanks!

It's your call to believe as you choose just as it is mine...And like you, I am fine with that... But for the record we have no real proof that TC, the AC man, or that GGMS saw Haleigh that afternoon/early evening alive and well.JMO
For the record we do have proof. The problem is it's a matter of interpertation of comments made and the facts revealed.IMO

Morning elle!

just quick question.....

Do you have info about what the A/C guy told LE? If so, mind putting the link, or directing me, i am very very interested in the A/C guy, not that i think he harmed HaLeigh, but i would like to know what he told LE. TIA :)

Morning lil momma!

I do believe you already know that the AC Man and his interview with Law Enforcement has never been discussed. But we know that there is indeed an AC Man because Law Enforcement woke him at up 4:30 in the morning on 2/10 to interview him. I don't think they woke him to ask him how he was sleeping....:innocent:

What I am being asked to believe is this:
1. The AC Man never saw Haleigh and could not confirm her presence at the trailer while he was there at 5 or 5:30. OR

2. The AC Man is related to RC and lying about what he saw at the trailer that day. INSTEAD OF

Haleigh being seen by AC Man and still alive after Ron Cummings left for work. Law Enforcement is keeping all this a secret because they are more concerned with building a case against....who? Instead of finding Haleigh.

Elle, please post (even though this is the theory thread and posts aren't required) where you've discovered what the AC has told LE. Thanks!

In case you missed where I addressed the AC man already twice I think, I will tell you again. I don't mind.

I have no idea what the AC Man said to Law Enforcement, but IF he said he didn't see Haleigh isn't that something that would alert LE to a hole in the story? Think about that please, because my fingers are getting sore from all this typing. AC Man talked on the phone to RC after 5pm according to Misty. Law Enforcement woke the AC Man up at 4:30 in the morning to interview him. He could have said 2 things, yes I saw Haleigh or no I didn't see Haleigh....right? If he said no I didn't see Haleigh, don't you think he would have been polygraphed or questioned further....because Misty said he was there. If he said geez, I never saw the little girl, we have Misty caught before GGS even came over with the laundry and the time line would end right there because Haleigh was not seen by the AC Man.

Law Enforcement has stated that they are interested in 8pm - 3am, or are they lying about that too?

Or he could have said "Yeah, I was there, but I really wasn't paying attention to whether there were children around, and since I only spent a few minutes on the phone with Cummings, I can't really help you and if you need me to, I can come in and take a poly or whatever. Sorry I couldn't be of more help."

For the record we do have proof. The problem is it's a matter of interpertation of comments made and the facts revealed.IMO

In regards to myself it is not a matter of interpretation of comments...And for the record we do not have any REAL proof Haleigh was seen alive and well at the MH by TC, the AC man or GMMS.. IMHO..GGMS need to take a LVA, the same one she insisted that Misty take.. You would think she would make a request to take one... JMO

Morning lil momma!

I do believe you already know that the AC Man and his interview with Law Enforcement has never been discussed. But we know that there is indeed an AC Man because Law Enforcement woke him at up 4:30 in the morning on 2/10 to interview him. I don't think they woke him to ask him how he was sleeping....:innocent:

~snip for space :)~ This is all JMO

(I typed out a whole explanation and then deleted on accident :furious:- Happy Monday)

Here is my delimma elle.

If the A/C guy is a relative to Ron, then there should have been no problem confirming if HaLeigh was there or not when the A/C guy was there.

BUT

If the A/C guy is no relative and doesn't really know Ron, then i think it might be a little difficult to determine if HaLeigh was there or not. I say this b/c When the A/C guy, Misty (if i am to believe her story) took the children outside to let the A/C guy do his work, and that to me sounds as if the A/C guy may have been working on the inside ac unit opposed to the outside one. (assumption on my part) Tommy is also over with his children. All the children are playing out side together.

and your right, i don't LE woke him up to see how he was sleeping, although my son did that this weekend to me, bless his heart. (7 years old) :waitasec:

i just would like to see non family member witnesses, and so far besides the bus stop parents and the A/C guy there are none. that has my hinky meter in overdrive..JMO

Morning lil momma!

(I typed out a whole explanation and then deleted on accident :furious:- Happy Monday)

Here is my delimma elle.

If the A/C guy is a relative to Ron, then there should have been no problem confirming if HaLeigh was there or not when the A/C guy was there.

BUT

If the A/C guy is no relative and doesn't really know Ron, then i think it might be a little difficult to determine if HaLeigh was there or not. I say this b/c When the A/C guy, Misty (if i am to believe her story) took the children outside to let the A/C guy do his work, and that to me sounds as if the A/C guy may have been working on the inside ac unit opposed to the outside one. (assumption on my part) Tommy is also over with his children. All the children are playing out side together.

and your right, i don't LE woke him up to see how he was sleeping, although my son did that this weekend to me, bless his heart. (7 years old) :waitasec:

i just would like to see non family member witnesses, and so far besides the bus stop parents and the A/C guy there are none. that has my hinky meter in overdrive..JMO
BBM, there are none that we know of, LE has told the public very little. So there very well may be witnesses, we just don't know either way. ETA: And what LE has said, no one believes anyway, so maybe that's why we don't hear more from them.

Morning lil momma!

Here is my delimma elle.

BUT

1st my bold...ouch, I have done that so many times, it is a real pain! Deleting things by accident happens to me a lot, my computer logs me out while I am typing my response and I lose everything that I type. I am sure there is a way to prevent this but, I still haven't mastered the controls here at WS.

About the AC Man, I understand the questions about him, I really do. But to believe that he saw nothing doesn't make any sense to me, they went over there and woke the guy up, that tells me he was at the trailer that day. If the AC guy told investigators he didn't see Haleigh, that would be what Law Enforcement needed to squeeze Misty even harder in my opinion. They could make a statement that Haleigh was not seen by the AC Man and completely call Misty on the whole nightly movies and bedtimes routine. And don't forget that Misty claims RC spoke with the AC Man! Why? What was said? I have a feeling AC Man told RC who all was at his trailer while he was at work, because shortly after that GGS goes over there to "drop off laundry". Was she really checking to see if Tommy and his kids were gone for the night? Who knows. We heard on nancy grace that phone records confirmed an argument between RC and Misty at around 8:30, babysitting was the cause, I wish I knew how TJ Hart confirmed that. Text message maybe?

"there were kids in the yard, but I didn't pay attention to them, since it was late on my shift and I just wanted to get the job done and out of there."

He could have said something similar and thus eliminate an opportunity for LE to nail Misty on this one particular inconsistency. He was the only person that LE completely eliminated. Says to me he didn't have a lot to offer.

I suspect Ron felt Joe invaded "his territory" when he came to Satsuma and he wouldn't allow Joe to take control of "his territory" while he was at werk; therefore I suspect Ronald kept close tabs on Joe too Monday while he was at werk and not only Misty.

Does anyone know why threads are closed/closing? Everytime I go to hit the reply button in the last two threads, it's not there - :waitasec: then I noticed that the thread's closed. TIA.

Does anyone know why threads are closed/closing? Everytime I go to hit the reply button in the last two threads, it's not there - :waitasec: then I noticed that the thread's closed. TIA.

Check out the New Look In The Haleigh Forum Thread.. That may help you understand what is going on..Personlly, I don't know or understand what is happening.

Kimster posted a link to explain, except now i forget which link she posted it in....lol. Anyway she stated that the mods thought it might make things run a little smoother in the Haleigh forum if we posted according to topic instead of by person. That way the threads aren't drifting off topic so much from the title. Kimster compared it to the Caylee forum. I think it will help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap