Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only does Tropic and Hwy 17 intersect and the property that Watts Funeral Home butts up to it, with a frontal entry from Hwy. 17, but Tropic ave, sort of curves to the right and thus it wraps around to the backside of Watts Funeral Home property. There is a little barber shop that is directly on the corner of Tropic/Hwy. 17. BUT it is owned by Watts Funeral Hoome and the barber shop is operated/rented by someone else.I will take photos of this area and post them ASAP.

Ah, so that clears up what I was looking at on the property appraiser site.
I was looking at all property owned by J. Watts, his wife and his mother.
BTW-J. Watts and his wife own a home a hop, skip and a jump away from A. Sykes in Welaka. Could this be their residence?

If she was washing clothes why are all those clothes stacked on top of the washer and dryer? Thank You for the picture thread. It made me ask more questions. Everything looked so in place. tucked and neat. The washer and dryer with all the clothes????

Because TN and GGMS came in and cleaned house?

There was dirty clothes IN the dryer and on the floor the night/early morning that HaLeigh was reported missing..

Wonder what shape the house was really in when LE got there?

I will back later but I want to throw this thought out there concerning rc and what he was doing on Feb 9. Some say he was working for Katrina that day in some form either collecting payment or lawn service or cutting down trees. Katrina has to own some large equipment/ vehicles for her business. Did her dd ever help her run the business? Did rc have keys and access to these vehicles? I wonder how large a role rc actually played in this business. It was also listed she had a glass tinting service also.

Misty said she and ron slept till about noon on Monday and then he got up and got ready for work. If anything she said is true, did she mean Katrina's Tree Cutting Service. I never thought of that before...I just thought misty was leaving a lot of time blank...IDK..

[BBM]

Whisper, Katrina wouldn't necessarily have to own heavy equipment for this type of business. Around here they use a chainsaw, heavy ropes and a flatbed trailer attached to a pickup truck to haul away trees and branches. They just cut the trees up in smaller pieces to fit in the flatbed. Unless she is involved in clearing dense property, I wouldn't think she would need heavy equipment, but I could be wrong.

I'm sticking with my theory on an accidental overdose of drugs (at Ron's direction) as to Haleigh's demise, but something else has always bothered me. The gun.

Obviously Ron knew where the gun was hidden because he told Misty where to find it (in the culvert). What reason would there be for someone to hide a gun? Was it involved in some crime? Let's just say someone was shot with that gun. Once the body is disposed of and someone is positive that body will never be found, thus no ballistic match to the gun, then the gun can resurface. Also, there doesn't necessarily have to be a lot of blood from a gunshot wound or stab wound for that matter. I think it would depend upon where the bullet struck the victim.

I don't buy into this theory, but the hiding of that gun has always bothered me.

I'm sticking with my theory on an accidental overdose of drugs (at Ron's direction) as to Haleigh's demise, but something else has always bothered me. The gun.

Obviously Ron knew where the gun was hidden because he told Misty where to find it (in the culvert). What reason would there be for someone to hide a gun? Was it involved in some crime? Let's just say someone was shot with that gun. Once the body is disposed of and someone is positive that body will never be found, thus no ballistic match to the gun, then the gun can resurface. Also, there doesn't necessarily have to be a lot of blood from a gunshot wound or stab wound for that matter. I think it would depend upon where the bullet struck the victim.

I don't buy into this theory, but the hiding of that gun has always bothered me.

I have often wondered if more than one crime took place that night. Haleigh and then whatever happened with the gun. And I'm not sure the trailer was the crime scene of either one.

Because TN and GGMS came in and cleaned house?
There was dirty clothes IN the dryer and on the floor the night/early morning that HaLeigh was reported missing..

Wonder what shape the house was really in when LE got there?

[BBM]

Oh yeah, someone obviously cleaned that house for the camera. It seems like I recall seeing some 8x10s of the children on the wall too. So why would TN feel it necessary to grab one of her own pictures of Haleigh on her way to the MH that night? I'm just sayin... it all looked pretty staged for the camera to me. There's nothing wrong with trying to make it look presentable I guess.

Ron knew where that gun was because Ron put it there. There is no other way. The story that someone stole it was made up to distance Ron from the gun, right up until he sent Misty, poor naive Misty, over to the "culbert" and "what do you know, there it was."

Not buying the bull. Now all I want to know is why Ron made up the story of the gun being stolen. Was it in anticipation of that gun being linked to some other crime?

Where is the complete story about the gun?

Well, that's a hard question. First there was a gun, then there was no gun. This was early on, and I believe on Nancy Grace. Statements about a gun were/were not made, and Misty's cousin Jo was or was not there and he may or may not have taken a gun, he and Ron may or may not have had a fight about the gun. :waitasec:

I'm not sure we'll ever know the story about the gun.

Misty does talk about the gun being in the "culbert" by Tommy's house in her hypnosis/LVA video, I believe. IIRC Ron told her to look in the culvert and that's where she found the gun.

From reading this article LE has felt since early on that what ever happen to Haleigh, someone from the family was there at the time. All this time LE has been looking at the family members. At least we have an idea where LE is heading with this case. They really haven't said much, but if from the start they have been looking into the family, then there is one answer. Now, who all is to blame is the $Million Dollar Question.:waitasec:

I now wonder if the story about the gun being in a culvert, could mean that maybe that is where Haleigh was at one time? Just thinking out loud since I am sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for the jail audios..

Investigators say they can't "get a straight line" on their probe.
'Snip" By Dana Treen Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2010

Early in the search for Haleigh Cummings, detectives posted a family tree on their office wall to keep track of and explore any intertwined connections in the case.

In the same time, troubles that follow her family have left investigators sensing someone connected to them knows more."There is a lot going on with this family," said Dick Schauland, "We still can't get a straight line with what is going on with this thing."

Tangled Web Time-Line and Much more at link below.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...er_safe_return

Where is the complete story about the gun?

Many different versions of the gun story. I have come to believe that the gun chapter was once again, in my opinion, bad reporting.

Here are a few of my personal notes. Just want to be helpful. : )

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498704,00.html

The media reported that there was a fight over a gun with the cousin. We have come to know the cousin is Joe Overstreet, indeed there was a gun, but there was never a “fight” over the gun, which is what the media reported and in turn was repeated by numerous “other” media outlets that added their own little spin. There wasn’t a fight, Ronald wasn’t lying, Teresa wasn’t lying, Misty wasn’t lying, Crystal wasn’t lying, Marie wasn’t lying…..There wasn’t a fight over the gun, in my opinion. There was a report of a fight that was incorrect because, why would there be a “fight” when Misty found the gun and got it back for RC? Ronald was on the phone with Misty, instructing her where to go and look for the gun that was taken from his trailer. Misty found the gun, in the culvert, hidden there by whom?

• Cousin Joe?
• Brother Tommy?
• Brother Timmy?

Those were the three that were visiting on the evening that the gun came up missing, Timmy was Ronald’s favorite out of her family( say’s Misty) so Ronald didn’t think it was him who took the gun, so that left Tommy( who seems to have a hankering for guns) and Cousin Joe…I know it isn't a popular opinion but after some research I found that it was the Croslin women who first named Cousin Joe as the culprit, and also wondered about his whereabouts on the night Haleigh went missing. I often wondered at that. However, when you understand who has the most to gain and who has the most to lose by pointing the finger at Joe maybe it gets less confusing? Lots of stealing going on round those parts.

JMO

The problem with that is it wasn't the media reporting it wrong. Watch some of those early videos with TN - she speaks for herself. She clearly says there was a fight over the gun. No blaming the media for what she says.

The problem with that is it wasn't the media reporting it wrong. Watch some of those early videos with TN - she speaks for herself. She clearly says there was a fight over the gun. No blaming the media for what she says.
Fight over a gun is probably what happened to Haleigh. A little truth in all their lies.

Hi Doobie.
As I recall the "U" appeared altered and changed to a dot.

The attendance record looked as if were a carbon form. If you look at it, somebody typed in explanations. One of them said present and not late. This stood out to me as I have never seen anything worded like that. There is a T for tardy and no need to explain that somebody was there AND on time. To me it appeared like over explaining the obvious.

The typing from a typewriter added to the carbon type appeared to want to explain overly well to people/parents or the media that the child was not late on any day that has a dot.

I could be overly analyzing this..I realize that, but this is the way I look at the copy given to the public. I see no reason for the typing (which was an addition) added to the record.

Between the altered "U" and the additional typing, I am suspicious. I could be totally off on this as it could be nit-picking in my part.

Hi Whisperer,

Crystal Sheffield said Ron told her he would go to prison if slipped up and HaLeigh missed any more school time around the time HaLeigh disappeared.
Was the school at the end of their rope with Ron regarding his daughter's attendance in Feb 09? DFS would be talking to Ron if the school had concerns with HaLeigh's attendance wouldn't they?

I am very surprised rc has not just flat out blamed misty. He either was involved or he is crazy with obsession about not getting any flack or looking bad or responsible. He would rather have Haleigh be abducted than for anyone to think he has poor judgment and is not a good father, even if misty is responsible. He could be that sick.

bbm~

I agree Whisperer..and since Ronald went on to marry Misty one month after HaLeigh was "abducted", that tells me he wasn't the least bit worried about appearances or he d@mn sure wouldn't have done that! :snooty:..

So, I believe that.. he was not just involved..but most likely the single reason, HaLeigh is not here today. IMO, Misty not only knows what happened, Ronald has reason to believe that she can prove it..or she would have been under that proverbial bus LONG ago...

Hi Whisperer,

Crystal Sheffield said Ron told her he would go to prison if slipped up and Haleigh missed any more school time around the time Haleigh disappeared.
Was the school at the end of their rope with Ron regarding his daughter's attendance in Feb 09? DFS would be talking to Ron if the school had concerns with Haleigh's attendance wouldn't they?

Sorry I don't have a link right now for you. But I am sure it was said by LE that DFS was involved with Ron and Misty prior to Haleigh going missing. And other times before and all claims were dropped. There is still another investigation pending for the "Gun in his mouth" in front of Jr. no word on that yet though.

Hi Doobie.
As I recall the "U" appeared altered and changed to a dot.

The attendance record looked as if were a carbon form. If you look at it, somebody typed in explanations. One of them said present and not late. This stood out to me as I have never seen anything worded like that. There is a T for tardy and no need to explain that somebody was there AND on time. To me it appeared like over explaining the obvious.

The typing from a typewriter added to the carbon type appeared to want to explain overly well to people/parents or the media that the child was not late on any day that has a dot.

I could be overly analyzing this..I realize that, but this is the way I look at the copy given to the public. I see no reason for the typing (which was an addition) added to the record.

Between the altered "U" and the additional typing, I am suspicious. I could be totally off on this as it could be nit-picking in my part.

Oh oh whips, you're dating yourself ;) Schools and other offices haven't used "carbons" since the mesozoic age lol, not to mention it would be not only fairly pointless to manufacture a fraudulent doctored attendance record for public fodder but actually self-incriminating when LE had immediate access to the real thing. :waitasec: JMO

:parrot:

Sorry I don't have a link right now for you. But I am sure it was said by LE that DFS was involved with Ron and Misty prior to Haleigh going missing. And other times before and all claims were dropped. There is still another investigation pending for the "Gun in his mouth" in front of Jr. no word on that yet though.

I'm aware DFS was involved in this instances however Ron said he was going to jail if HaLeigh missed anymore school and his comment concerns me if it's true. I don't believe the school was threatening to send Ron to jail over HaLeigh's attendance at school. Has anyone heard of a parent being sent to jail because their children missed too much school? Even if this law is in effect, I think the school would offer workable solutions and Ron misunderstood them.

I suppose Crystal didn't ask Ron to explain what he meant when she told him she wanted to take HaLeigh out of school early. If he felt this way days before HaLeigh went missing, I am afraid Ron might have made his daughter disappear to get them off his back especially if he was dealing drugs.

I'm aware DFS was involved in this instances however Ron said he was going to jail if HaLeigh missed anymore school and his comment concerns me if it's true. I don't believe the school was threatening to send Ron to jail over HaLeigh's attendance at school. Has anyone heard of a parent being sent to jail because their children missed too much school? Even if this law is in effect, I think the school would offer workable solutions and Ron misunderstood them.

I suppose Crystal didn't ask Ron to explain what he meant when she told him she wanted to take HaLeigh out of school early. If he felt this way days before HaLeigh went missing, I am afraid Ron might have made his daughter disappear to get them off his back especially if he was dealing drugs.

I don't know about Ron in particular, but Putnam County schools will have parents arrested and prosecuted for their children's truancy - even kindergardeners. A big batch of truancy letters went out at the end of January/first of February.

Former PC school superintendent Geri Melosh was on The Phil Donahue Show a long, long time ago about this very issue. [honest-to-goodness]

The thread I was going to put this in is closed, so I'm putting it here (move if need be).

According to Art:
Then, Misty related, Ronald Cummings mother, offered to pay her. “She told me, ‘Teresa (Neves) said, ‘I’ll pay you to watch ‘em.’ But I told her, ‘No, you don’t have to pay me, I’ll watch ‘em.’ Remember that weekend, she and Ronald were fighting after she came back, so she told his mother, ‘No, I’ll go home and watch ‘em if it’s okay with Ronald.’”

My question is if she was supposedly home talking to RC all night etc etc, where was she that she needed to go home and watch the kids? (and didn't they discuss this before he went to work since she was supposedly there?) It's hard to be home and somewhere else at the same time. These stories seem to conflict IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust