Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Ron told CS he was sorry and if he was home it would of not happen? CS said she really didn't know Misty well, but that the kids told her she was nice. In this interview though, Marie says that the kids told them that Ron would hit them. She pauses for a bit...then says, up until now everything was OK.

"Snip" from PattyG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Hl1c7uigA

If she was washing clothes why are all those clothes stacked on top of the washer and dryer? Thank You for the picture thread. It made me ask more questions. Everything looked so in place. tucked and neat. The washer and dryer with all the clothes????

Too bad we have not heard more on the "washed" blankets. I think the blankets play a major part in what happened to Haleigh's body. I have also doubted that Misty has washed anything. I feel that Misty was using the "doing laundry" story to explain why there were clean clothes at the scene. She was covering up GGMS' visit to the MH that evening/night. Finally, GGMS (nine days later) gave up a story that she brought the clean laundry over that evening/night in question in an attempt to prove that Misty was at home. Of course, later the information came out that there wasn't any detergent in the house and that dirty clothes were stuffed into the dryer. So, that is my theory. Misty trying to cover for the clean clothes sitting there by saying that she had been doing laundry so that the fact that GGMS' visit would not come to light, then later, GGMS screwing that story up by saying that she and Elisa dropped some clean laundry off that night and that Misty was home. The cat was let out of the bag.

In regards to the blanket that "they" took in the van? I think Haleigh was wrapped in that blanket when she was taken from the MH.

Righttttttttttttttttt! Just the fact that she is still breathing and not feeding the gators is evidence to me that she is not responsible. Plus the fact that her last name is still Cummings helps too.
I have often thought that Ron could have lost his temper with Haleigh. You all probably remember this Geraldo interview, but I thought it interesting to look at again now that Ron has been arrested on Drug charges. Given his lies concerning drugs, it puts a different light on his answers to the questions of abuse. Sorry if the following is too long...

GERALDO RIVERA, "They told -- they told me that you hit Haleigh. Is that true?"

RONALD CUMMINGS, "No. Never, ever have I ever hit my child. Me and my child have an agreement. Daddy, daughter. She has been spanked on her behind the way DCF says that you can take care of disciplining your children."

GERALDO RIVERA, "You never backhanded her to the face?

RONALD CUMMINGS," Never. Never have I ever backhanded my child in the face, ever."

GERALDO RIVERA, "Did you hit Crystal when she was pregnant?"

RONALD CUMMINGS, "No. I did not. Never."

GERALDO RIVERA, "You didn’t hit her in the back of the head and kick her?"

RONALD CUMMINGS, "No. No. I never have."

GERALDO RIVERA,"You swear to God you never hit your pregnant woman?"

RONALD CUMMINGS, "Never. Never, never have I ever hit any woman, period. Never. And I’d like to know where all these allegations are coming from because I would like to talk -- talk to law enforcement and have these false allegations, um, known that, um, the false allegations against me, somebody needs criminal charges pressed against them."

GERALDO RIVERA, "What about the allegations of cocaine use, methamphetamine use?"

RONALD CUMMINGS, "There’s nothing. I do not do drugs."

GERALDO RIVERA, "You don’t do drugs? All those arrests were all --"

RONALD CUMMINGS, "No"

GERALDO RIVERA, "Do you work for the police? Are you an informant?"

RONALD CUMMINGS, "No, I am no an informant. I do not work for the police. I work for PDM, which is a, um, bridge building company. That’s who I work for."

GERALDO RIVERA, " And you’ve never been involved in the drug trade?"

RONALD CUMMINGS, "No."

More at link...
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...interview_with_haleigh_cummings_parents_that_

I have a couple of theories I am going to throw this one out and see what you all think:

Haleigh got into some of the pills or was given some to make her sleep and she died of a result from that. We know that Misty used to call Ron complaing that Haleigh would not go to bed he may have advised her to give her some of these pills and she OD. Misty may have discovered this after she returned from wherever she was and thus the yelling at 2:00 am.
The 911 call was placed at 3:27 am that gives them around 1 hr to get rid of Haleigh.

The one thing that has always threw me in this case is Ron's need to protect not only Misty but cousin Joe as well. Did cousin Joe get a call to help dispose of Haleigh, Misty or somebody else walked Haleigh down to the dumpster area left her there for Joe to pick up while she staged the MH and cleaned the house of any drugs, this would be why the van was scratched as well, and why the mysterious blanket is missing. We also know she did not call Lindsey until around 4:00am giving Joe or whoever more time to get the van back to the house. What I can't figure out is why Ron on occassion has thrown Misty under the bus in the media about not being home and not doing laundry, I would think if he was involved in this that he would keep his mouth shut for fear of her turning him in that just has made no sense to me at all as to why he would say those things.

But him marrying her made no sense, divorcing her and still hanging with her makes no sense either unless he has some play in this, it is apparent something is there she tattooed his name on her back I'm sure with his blessing...

I don't know please feel free to pick apart or add to this just trying to sort it all out ...

I'd like to address this somewhat...and weigh in my own opinion/observation:

1. TN's addy of 105 Rita lane is exactly 10.5 miles, I clocked it personally with the trip meter, from that addy to 202 Green Lane. The long dirt road that is inbetween Hwy. 17 and Rita Lane could be traveled at a high rate of speed. Going thru Pomona Park, there is only a caution light and the speed limit is 40-45mph. However, if the south district LE were all at 202 Green lane, it wouldn't be unheard of, to travel over the speed limit going through that little town, on hwy. 17, unnoticed or stopped. Speed limit is quickly placed at 60mph from that point on, til you reach the only other traffic light before you get to Green Lane. At that time of night/morning, likely the traffic light remained green so one could sail through it as well. There is nothing along Buffalo Bluff road to hinder a high rate of speed, either. So, while I think it is entirely plausible to make it in record time, I'm not saying that this is what happened...

2. AS not saying that she was there that night to drop off clothing, to the media, until days later... Well, that's when she said it to the media! We don't know what she'd already told LE investigating. We just know when it was told to the media. We all know that LE hasn't told the public everything that they know... I also have a theory as to why AS mentioned the little tid bit about visiting the blue trailer that night...days later. It was being questioned by local media about that time that MC wasn't at home that night...to off set those 'rumors' and questions by the media, AS let fly with the information, that I firmly believe that LE already knew about. All of which still doesn't mean that MC wasn't home, later on that night, after AS claims to have visited the blue trailer that night.

There's a lot of speculation about the 105 Rita Lane address. This "unlisted" property has been the address of everyone in the family and yet no one seems to be physically living int he MH. This MH appears to be a storage area although I have read that an addition is currently being started on this home. No construction permit either IIRC. Phantom property. Could just be a place for checks to be mailed or a "residence" to be used for income tax purposes. Still up in the air. Whisperer is the expert on this subject.

Too bad we have not heard more on the "washed" blankets. I think the blankets play a major part in what happened to Haleigh's body. I have also doubted that Misty has washed anything. I feel that Misty was using the "doing laundry" story to explain why there were clean clothes at the scene. She was covering up GGMS' visit to the MH that evening/night. Finally, GGMS (nine days later) gave up a story that she brought the clean laundry over that evening/night in question in an attempt to prove that Misty was at home. Of course, later the information came out that there wasn't any detergent in the house and that dirty clothes were stuffed into the dryer. So, that is my theory. Misty trying to cover for the clean clothes sitting there by saying that she had been doing laundry so that the fact that GGMS' visit would not come to light, then later, GGMS screwing that story up by saying that she and Elisa dropped some clean laundry off that night and that Misty was home. The cat was let out of the bag.

In regards to the blanket that "they" took in the van? I think Haleigh was wrapped in that blanket when she was taken from the MH.

It was said the LE found "Blankets" outside the back door. They never said anything else though. But blankets were found at the MH that morning. I had posted the article and link at the blanket thread. I don't have it handy right now. Sorry.

I have a couple of theories I am going to throw this one out and see what you all think:

Haleigh got into some of the pills or was given some to make her sleep and she died of a result from that. We know that Misty used to call Ron complaing that Haleigh would not go to bed he may have advised her to give her some of these pills and she OD. Misty may have discovered this after she returned from wherever she was and thus the yelling at 2:00 am.
The 911 call was placed at 3:27 am that gives them around 1 hr to get rid of Haleigh.

The one thing that has always threw me in this case is Ron's need to protect not only Misty but cousin Joe as well. Did cousin Joe get a call to help dispose of Haleigh, Misty or somebody else walked Haleigh down to the dumpster area left her there for Joe to pick up while she staged the MH and cleaned the house of any drugs, this would be why the van was scratched as well, and why the mysterious blanket is missing. We also know she did not call Lindsey until around 4:00am giving Joe or whoever more time to get the van back to the house. What I can't figure out is why Ron on occassion has thrown Misty under the bus in the media about not being home and not doing laundry, I would think if he was involved in this that he would keep his mouth shut for fear of her turning him in that just has made no sense to me at all as to why he would say those things.

But him marrying her made no sense, divorcing her and still hanging with her makes no sense either unless he has some play in this, it is apparent something is there she tattooed his name on her back I'm sure with his blessing...

I don't know please feel free to pick apart or add to this just trying to sort it all out ...

There are so many variables in this case it is mind boggling for sure. IMO, Haleigh did not get into any pills. If Haleigh died of an overdose, it was because an adult made her take the pills so that she would be too doped up to get in the way or asleep. I'm also thinking that Ron explained to Misty that he would have to cast doubt on her story just to protect himself. Misty had to have read and heard about all the things that Ron was saying behind her back and still she hung in tighter than a tick. Even the "divorce" was ok with her as long as it was ok with Ron...........yeah, right. I'm sure that the "divorce" was explained away as just a temporary thing and that they would be back together shortly. It didn't mean anything, hey, it's just a piece of paper........yada, yada. Misty bought the excuse, still following directions from her soulmate.

It was said the LE found "Blankets" outside the back door. They never said anything else though. But blankets were found at the MH that morning. I had posted the article and link at the blanket thread. I don't have it handy right now. Sorry.

IIRC, LE pulled bed covers out on the deck so that the dogs could get Haleigh's scent. They didn't find anything on the deck but the cinder block. There is a lot of discussion about how improper the pulling out of the bed covers on the outside like that. Now, LE admits that the air blew any scent on the covers out over the ground area.

The last people listed at 105 Rita lane were Crystal Cummings and GMA Sykes. I have not seen TN listed as living there officially. Recently, she had changed the White Pages which shows it but as of March 2009, she was not listed on rita lane in any record I had seen.

Crystal lives/lived in Lady Lake which is next to Fruitland Park where TN and Jeff live/lived.
Many relatives (same bunch) also listed as living in Lady Lake too. In fact, in May, 2009, Tn and Jeff moved to another home in Fruitland Park. I have TN listed as living in Fruitland Park as of November 08.

The owner of the Rita Lane property (she owns all the property there) and all is traceable except 105...She should be interviewed. She at one time lived next door to GMA Sykes when GMA lived on Beecher Springs. They must be friends of some sort...IMO. Since TN has a real estate license and this landlord is heavy into real estate, they must have a connection, somehow.

On previous page of this thread, Crystal stated she did not know if Haleigh was in school on Monday the 9th. This was stated on Feb 12th.

I find the attendance record interesting, if not suspect, at this point. I need to know who gave this record to the media and who altered it. Was it an honest mistake or deception?

Who has not been thrown under the bus in this whole deal from Misty , Ron ,Timmy, Lindsey, Chelsea, Mistys parents, GGS, TN, Nay Nay ..am I missing anyone

Maybe it is time to look at who misty has not indicated as suspicious.

Strange how Ron suspects no one. He seems like the type that would suspect everyone.

If it turns out the Haleigh was NOT in school on Monday, this entire case is easier to solve. I can't see how what happened on the weekend is relevant to Haleigh''s disappearance UNLESS she was not in school that day. Placing her at school breaks up the entire theory.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...cummings_investigation_is_the_pg2.html?cat=47

Misty Croslin Cummings reported finding a blanket and sheets scattered outside the door of the Cummings residence when she discovered Haleigh missing. Did the blanket and sheets scattered outside the trailer after Haleigh disappeared come from the bed in which Haleigh was sleeping? The washing machine was running, according to police... Did someone strip the bed again that night because Haleigh wet the bed? Haleigh did wet the bed often, according to media reports.

Initially, Misty claimed that Haleigh was sleeping in bed with her. Later, she changed her story to say Haleigh was in a bed in the same room with her. Was that change motivated by the whereabouts - or the condition- of the bed sheets and blanket? It would hardly be credible that someone grabbed a child, bedding and all, if that action required pulling the bedding out from under the adult sleeping next to her. And if the sheets and blanket were soaked, their wetness would cast doubt on Misty's claim to have been sleeping in the same bed with Haleigh and not waking up until 3 am.

On previous page of this thread, Crystal stated she did not know if Haleigh was in school on Monday the 9th. This was stated on Feb 12th.

I find the attendance record interesting, if not suspect, at this point. I need to know who gave this record to the media and who altered it. Was it an honest mistake or deception?

Thanks Whisperer, I got in big trouble during the spirited discussion (LOL) of the school attendance report. The record has always looked doctored to me. JMO, but I have always had a problem with it too. It was a big deal during the DCF investigations as well. I reading backwards (crawfishing, LOL) to catch up. I'll search for the Crystal statement.

I agree with Mystic, in that the medication OD is a possibility. If they had been medicating her before, one of them might know that her hair would show that (especially if they had been listening to the Casey A. coverage). If Ron was in on medicating Haleigh, along with Misty, that would certainly link them both to the crime.

I also believe that Ron has explained away his negative comments to Misty as necessary,and that he really doesn't believe what he is having to say (or something like that). That would help to explain her compliance somewhat. While she probably hates what he says about her, when she's not around, she is stuck in this crime too...that prevents her from talking, I guess.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...cummings_investigation_is_the_pg2.html?cat=47

Misty Croslin Cummings reported finding a blanket and sheets scattered outside the door of the Cummings residence when she discovered Haleigh missing. Did the blanket and sheets scattered outside the trailer after Haleigh disappeared come from the bed in which Haleigh was sleeping? The washing machine was running, according to police... Did someone strip the bed again that night because Haleigh wet the bed? Haleigh did wet the bed often, according to media reports.

Initially, Misty claimed that Haleigh was sleeping in bed with her. Later, she changed her story to say Haleigh was in a bed in the same room with her. Was that change motivated by the whereabouts - or the condition- of the bed sheets and blanket? It would hardly be credible that someone grabbed a child, bedding and all, if that action required pulling the bedding out from under the adult sleeping next to her. And if the sheets and blanket were soaked, their wetness would cast doubt on Misty's claim to have been sleeping in the same bed with Haleigh and not waking up until 3 am.

This is the first time that I have heard about Misty saying that she found blanket and sheet outside when she discovered Haleigh missing. However, Cobra discussed the washing machine still running when LE arrived at the MH for the 911 call.

I will back later but I want to throw this thought out there concerning rc and what he was doing on Feb 9. Some say he was working for Katrina that day in some form either collecting payment or lawn service or cutting down trees. Katrina has to own some large equipment/ vehicles for her business. Did her dd ever help her run the business? Did rc have keys and access to these vehicles? I wonder how large a role rc actually played in this business. It was also listed she had a glass tinting service also.

Misty said she and ron slept till about noon on Monday and then he got up and got ready for work. If anything she said is true, did she mean Katrina's Tree Cutting Service. I never thought of that before...I just thought misty was leaving a lot of time blank...IDK..

Thanks Whisperer, I got in big trouble during the spirited discussion (LOL) of the school attendance report. The record has always looked doctored to me. JMO, but I have always had a problem with it too. It was a big deal during the DCF investigations as well. I reading backwards (crawfishing, LOL) to catch up. I'll search for the Crystal statement.

Don't search LT...it is right here on this thread, I think on the previous page. It is located in a quoted link and transcribed.

My concern with this record is the typing that was added to overly explain the meaning of the attendance.

This is the first time that I have heard about Misty saying that she found blanket and sheet outside when she discovered Haleigh missing. However, Cobra discussed the washing machine still running when LE arrived at the MH for the 911 call.

At the end of the article it list all the sources. Some of them I take with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme