Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to address this somewhat...and weigh in my own opinion/observation:

2. AS not saying that she was there that night to drop off clothing, to the media, until days later... Well, that's when she said it to the media! We don't know what she'd already told LE investigating. We just know when it was told to the media. We all know that LE hasn't told the public everything that they know... I also have a theory as to why AS mentioned the little tid bit about visiting the blue trailer that night...days later. It was being questioned by local media about that time that MC wasn't at home that night...to off set those 'rumors' and questions by the media, AS let fly with the information, that I firmly believe that LE already knew about. All of which still doesn't mean that MC wasn't home, later on that night, after AS claims to have visited the blue trailer that night.

Snipped
BBM..You are correct it never did, but I have always thought the real reason AS came forward was to provide an alibi for her grandson by stating she saw Haleigh alive and well.JMO

What would be a more likely scenario?

IMHO..Haleigh getting caught up in an altercation he had with someone, most probably Misty..Ron C being the reason no one has seen or heard from Haleigh in almost a year..And his family covering for him..
As I see it, for the most part, they have done nothing but attempt to deflect from the truth... That whole fiasco... someone stoled my child while I was working was nothing but a RED HERRING..JMO

All of those no burials are cremations.

Seems so Debs, not all the obits stated it 3 I think did 1 no service no nothing & another was still pending services I am thinking after almost a year that was a cremation too.

Sorry, this makes no sense.

IMHO..Haleigh getting caught up in an altercation he had with someone, most probably Misty..Ron C being the reason no one has seen or heard from Haleigh in almost a year..And his family covering for him..
As I see it, for the most part, they have done nothing but attempt to deflect from the truth... That whole fiasco... someone stoled my child while I was working was nothing but a RED HERRING..JMO

Because of the recent emphasis around Ronald & dealing drugs....

I will say Ronald owed someone money & Haleigh was payment.

You're suggesting he sold his child to pay a drug debt? That he would willingly turn her over in order to get out of paying money? I could see him committing armed robbery sooner than this.

Or are you suggesting that someone broke into his house to collect the debt, and decided a 5 year old would suffice?

In either case, seems highly unlikely that Ron wouldn't know exactly who did it, and it doesn't square up with marrying Misty a month later, to "keep his enemies closer".

IMHO..Haleigh getting caught up in an altercation he had with someone, most probably Misty

Huh?

You're suggesting he sold his child to pay a drug debt? That he would willingly turn her over in order to get out of paying money? I could see him committing armed robbery sooner than this.

Or are you suggesting that someone broke into his house to collect the debt, and decided a 5 year old would suffice?

In either case, seems highly unlikely that Ron wouldn't know exactly who did it, and it doesn't square up with marrying Misty a month later, to "keep his enemies closer".

I'm suggesting that Misty/Ron owed to SOMEONE and that SOMEONE took Haleigh as collateral.

I'm suggesting that Misty/Ron owed to SOMEONE and that SOMEONE took Haleigh as collaterial.

Early on I might have agreed with you but not anymore. There has been too much effort by the family to create a timeline to cover RC. This wouldn't have been necessary if there had really been an abduction. Just too much covering up by the family for me to believe that RC wasn't responsible.

Pictures of the bedroom in the trailer.Can someone help me find the link? I need to go back and look.I'm having a problem with how neat the bedroom looked.TIA

What about Misty?

Do you think that Ron, mother and Grandmother would support and protect Misty if Misty was the one who made Haleigh disappear? Ron even marrying her? Mother and Grandmother just loving the new bride?

Ron is the one the three of them are protecting. Ron is the one responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. Ron marrying her and supporting her and TN and GMS approving of her and supporting her is in exchange for Misty's protection of Ron and for keeping her mouth shut.

Do you really think Misty would have kept this a secret for this long?

I am reading from day 1 and it seems that right away many WS thought drugs was involved, Haleigh bedwetting, bruises, missed school, missing mattress from Haleigh's room, never viewed JR's room, new clothes hanging in closet.............TN and GGS
cleaning MH up before news came in.............and we thought Misty was covering up for Ron..........JMOO

Do you think that Ron, mother and Grandmother would support and protect Misty if Misty was the one who made Haleigh disappear? Ron even marrying her? Mother and Grandmother just loving the new bride?

Ron is the one the three of them are protecting. Ron is the one responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. Ron marrying her and supporting her and TN and GMS approving of her and supporting her is in exchange for Misty's protection of Ron and for keeping her mouth shut.

Sad, but most plausible. And I don't think Haleigh got in the "middle" of something. I think she got in trouble for peeing in the bed and RC just happened to be in a really bad mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties