Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
& I'm sorry, but if this turns out to not be Ron's fault, the last thing I want to hear is a sob story about a poor, grieving father. Because if that letter is true, he looked the other way, knowing that someone DISPOSED OF HAYLEIGH, married the girl responsible, slept with her, partied with her & trafficked drugs with her. Even if he believes in his heart, that it ws an accident, Hayleigh deserved a proper burial with her mother & brother present.

Interesting theory, but I never quite thought of it being played out like you describe..
I am more inclined to believe something tragic happened to Haleigh when Ron C caught up with Misty... And one of them, either Ron or Misty, called TN and told her what had happened...They then decided to initiate a coverup..JMO

I've wondered about this as well but it seems that if Misty was present then the Cummings could have easily blammed this all on Misty??? and there never would have been a need for a 911 call at 3am. It would have been their words against her.
I do believe Ron is ultimately the one responsibile otherwise Misty would have been under the bus long ago. That said I don't doubt it could come down to her word against theirs.
Either way I'm more sure than ever we are correct on this timeline.

I am still haunted by seeing MC describe that fateful night. Where she was quivering, while recalling how she covered her with a sheet. I get the feeling that was very telling.

I've wondered about this as well but it seems that if Misty was present then the Cummings could have easily blammed this all on Misty??? and there never would have been a need for a 911 call at 3am. It would have been their words against her.
I do believe Ron is ultimately the one responsibile otherwise Misty would have been under the bus long ago. That said I don't doubt it could come down to her word against theirs.
Either way I'm more sure than ever we are correct on this timeline.

Since I believe Haleigh may have been accidentally shot due to Ron C playing BILLY BAD AZZ with a gun pointed at Misty, it might be difficult to blame Misty...It's also possible someone else may have been there too. Someone may have tried to get the gun away from him and it went off...JMO

From what I understand, there was no sign of blood or a shooting in the home...

I have never thought the incident happened in the home..
Misty on her LVA does talk about blood being in the van...To her knowledge she doesn't know what kind of blood was found in the van but she knows deer blood was in the van.. She claims she saw the deer....JMO

Wouldn't LE have picked that up? Hairs, blood, something? (Unless there is ANOTHER van, that hasn't come into the picture yet).

maybe whatever happened, happened in the woods. Ron has always tried to feign ignorance about the trailer's surrounding property. Then there was that weird rose memorial. Maybe something happened there.

Thinking about all that went on that weekend of Misty's alleged 3 day binge. Ron had to have been furious I can't imagine what his temper was like those days (breaks my heart for Haleigh and Jr.) What I haven't been able to reconcile is TN supposedly offering to PAY Misty to watch the kids. This being after the drugs, the fights, etc. it makes not one bit of sense. Unless we go this direction:

1. GGM now states Misty didn't show up until Ron had to go to work. If this is the case, then what happened with Haleigh prior to Misty showing up?

2. TN calls Misty, going as far as to offer to pay her....surely if TN couldn't watch the kids she could have found someone more fit to do so. Why MISTY???

I think that TN wanted Misty there that night and it was NOT because she trusted her to be the best caretaker for her grandbabies. Whatever happened to Haleigh IMO happened earlier in the day under Ronald's care (or lack thereof) and Misty was used by the Cummings. I believe she was purposefully planted there that night.

What did Misty gain in return? The sense of family/belonging? A ring and a wedding? The feeling of importance for holding a family secret???

I don't believe Haleigh was at the MH at all that night and Jr did not "show up" until after the 911 call. JMO.

It makes you feel real good about two grandmothers who know that Misty was most likely still on drugs or coming down from multiple drugs plus alcohol. Misty let them all know that she did not feel like babysitting at all, but everyone insisted, even offered to pay her, just so their butts wouldn't have to babysit their own grandchildren. This burns me up. I do agree with you that what happened to Haleigh happened on Ron's watch. Misty is suppose to be the scapegoat for Ron. Think about it. If Misty showed up about the time for Ron to go to work, then it was all a lie about taking Haleigh to get her favorite outfit and then on to school so that Misty could walk her into school. So much for the laying around sleeping all Monday until it was time to pick up Haleigh. All lies. Another thing, if Haleigh was taken because Ron owed a drug debt, does anyone honestly think that the Grandmothers (TN and GGMS) would be buttering up Misty, He** no they would not. The only way they would be buttering up to Misty is to cover for their son and grandson.:furious:

I have entertained that thought... JS claims Misty picked her up from the bus stop and Misty headed in the oppostie direction.. Someone, sometime back, stated Ron C showed up there too..I'm thinking he was furious Misty picked up Haleigh, drove off and didn't bring her home and he went after her.JMO

This is making a lot of sense to me. Ron had probably been arguing with Misty all day about babysitting until he had finally told her to forget about it, in so many words. Meanwhile, TN called her and said that she would pay her to babysit and that is why Misty said that she would if Ron agreed. Ron, thinking that Misty wasn't going to babysit took Jr. over to GGMS and proceeded to the bus stop to get Haleigh only to find that Misty had just picked her up. Took off to find her, caught up with her and in the fight that ensued, Haleigh was mortally injured. That would explain why Jr. was not heard in the 911 call and why TN arrived early. I think that she picked up Jr. and brought him home so that it would appear that Misty was babysitting. I'm still not decided on who TN got to dispose of Haleigh, I'm thinking Ron's Uncle so that Ron could show up for work.

Wouldn't LE have picked that up? Hairs, blood, something? (Unless there is ANOTHER van, that hasn't come into the picture yet).

Excellent observation, LE did examine numerous vehicles, the van, we know for sure because Lyndsey Croslin herself offered us that information. LE would not comment on what, if any, evidence was collected from the van. I find it almost horrifying that we then received an excuse for some blood that MIGHT have been in the van due to a deer being transported in there. (This was offered by numerous members of the Croslin clan).

There was also another vehicle examined right near the time there was a Haleigh sighting in Knoxville at the Carrabba's , might have been a RAV 4....but that was never confirmed. Lastly I would love to believe that whatever vehicle Cousin Joe was transported back to Tennessee in on the morning after Haleigh disappeared was taken in and gone over with a fine tooth comb as well but I think that is a bit too much to hope for.

maybe whatever happened, happened in the woods. Ron has always tried to feign ignorance about the trailer's surrounding property. Then there was that weird rose memorial. Maybe something happened there.

Could this be the area beside the road where Ron caught up with Misty after she had picked up Haleigh from the bus stop? Could explain the damage to the vehicles too. TN most likely told Misty to pick up Haleigh from the bus stop during the phone call where she was offering to pay Misty if she babysat the children. Something very bad happened to Haleigh when Ron caught up with Misty.

Could this be the area beside the road where Ron caught up with Misty after she had picked up Haleigh from the bus stop? Could explain the damage to the vehicles too. TN most likely told Misty to pick up Haleigh from the bus stop during the phone call where she was offering to pay Misty if she babysat the children. Something very bad happened to Haleigh when Ron caught up with Misty.

Wouldn't Junior have seen whatever happened and told LE or someone? Wouldn't evidence have been found in one of RC's vehicle? TIA

Maybe Ron didn't speed off to Grandma's that morning to pick up a shirt for Haleigh, but to drop off Junior? Or, GGMS actually had both kids, and Ron just picked up Haleigh and left Junior with GGMS. At this point, I'm completely confused!

s'okay, since the initial police report states that the incident happened outside the home.

But there is also the overwhelming possibility that whatever happened to Haleigh happened elsewhere and the MH just became the staged scene.

Oh, I believe he loved her, but if she was really responsible for Haleigh missing, I don't think he would've gotten much comfort from her. He has to be involved. If that letter is correct, & there was an overdose, there is no way, he could've stayed with her-especially @ 1st. unless there is something, (besides drugs), seriously wrong with him. I keep going back to the question, 'Would Ron put his love for Misty-a wild, teen girl, he hadn't even been with but a few months, over his love for his kids?' I guess, it's possible, but that's sick in a macabre way. I can really only think that Ron is responsible. I'm sorry to ramble, but Misty STILL not talking, has me asking questions.

Because Ronald is a sexual predator.

I don't know if Ron is responsible for his daughter's disappearance; however I do believe Ron is guilty of committing a crime against Misty Croslin because Ron knowingly pursued Misty Croslin an underage female for an unlawful purpose (sex) and that makes him a child sexual predator. He targeted Misty Croslin and pursued her in order to exploit her sexually, and then he attempted to cover up his crime by marrying her. Ronald needs to be held accountable for committing this act of violence against Misty.

Because Ronald is a sexual predator.

I don't know if Ron is responsible for his daughter's disappearance; however I do believe Ron is guilty of committing a crime against Misty Croslin because Ron knowingly pursued Misty Croslin an underage female for an unlawful purpose (sex) and that makes him a child sexual predator. He targeted Misty Croslin and pursued her in order to exploit her sexually, and then he attempted to cover up his crime by marrying her. Ronald needs to be held accountable for committing this act of violence against Misty.
I agree with your post. Charges should be filed, if for no other reason than the devastating fall-out from his actions. I wish when he wakes up tomorrow, he wakes up to papers being served.

Since I believe Haleigh may have been accidentally shot due to Ron C playing BILLY BAD AZZ with a gun pointed at Misty, it might be difficult to blame Misty...It's also possible someone else may have been there too. Someone may have tried to get the gun away from him and it went off...JMO

Emeralgem, when was the gun in the ditch incident and was it in the same area as one child's footprint?

Ron put his desire to traffic drugs over the love of his son. So yeah, anything is possible, even if it is macabre.

And don't forget that Jr. and another child were in the truck when Ron decided to go all crazy on CJones. You could hear motors revving and things happening on the 911 tape and there could have been a bad wreck. He doesn't seem to understand how quickly something bad can happen with a child. You would think by now he would.

And don't forget that Jr. and another child were in the truck when Ron decided to go all crazy on CJones. You could hear motors revving and things happening on the 911 tape and there could have been a bad wreck. He doesn't seem to understand how quickly something bad can happen with a child. You would think by now he would.

We know it was Jr? I only heard Misty state there were two children in the truck. Wow. Just. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles