Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder now about if Casey was doing drugs, say XANAX or other of the benzos, I don't know if anyone else really understands the effects of these drugs but being a recovering benzo abuser I must say that suddenly a few things make sense. Such as the lack of sense in any of this.

When on those things a person can lose days if not weeks. She could have done all of this in a drug induced state and really seriously not remember anything thus actually telling the truth in her one statement, "I don't knwo what happened to her". It really is possible that she would have to be on drugs to dispose of her child's body. I don't want to believe that she is so much of a monster that she could do any of this calmly.

Pass her out with chloroform, accidently overdose her because she herself was drugged up and then freak out, call her parents (flurry of phone calls) because they will fix it. not get a hold of them, decide what to do on her own...you don't rationally borrow a shovel to bury your own child unless you are on drugs and not really in "reality"...then dispose of her (all high on benzos "zanny the nanny") and take more and more seperating herself from the actually reality to really she doesn't know what happened or what she left behind for evidence. There is a lot of "cover up" proving this wasn't thought out and just helps to prove that maybe there were a LOT of benzos involved...

IMO

Now SINCE they've all been told every day by the media that Casey is a psychopath and probable murderer, some of them really turned on her fast (like RP), some even sold out fast to magazines etc! (RM)

Ah........23 years old? She dropped out of high school at 16. That is SEVEN YEARS............I call that mooching...........as it should be called.

My adult kids had graduated from college and had good jobs at her age as did many of her friends. Two of my adult kids had their own homes by that age and my daughter also had a child and no husband. She divorced him when my grandson was less than a year old but still bought her own home.

Geeshhhhhhhhh I can't believe anyone could justify her dropping out of high school and doing nothing like she did. LE nor the Anthony's cannot find any job she had after early in 2006 and that one was only for a few months. She seemed to not be able to keep a job.

She STOLE that money from AH and no amount of her lying about paying for any tickets is going to change that. You DON'T take someone else's check and cash it. That is fraud. You don't give your cell phone carrier someone else's account number to pay YOUR bill.........that is wire fraud. She will not weasel out of all this the way she always did with her family. LE has her number because they deal with people like her everyday.

uh, how was she supposed to be able to finish school when she had to watch the baby because both of her parents worked? It's a shame they couldn't find a way to help her out a bit so she could continue with some college or something.

Wow, you are really into all the rumors as if they are absolute fact. Your opinions are very clear!

That's right, they only have people's word for it that Caylee wasn't at such and such a place after x date.

I don't rule out anyone at this point.

There's the remaining mystery of why she specified that area at Sawgrass, and those folks she'd known at Universal. Could be an element of truth, or trying to lead police in a general direction so they could stumble on facts. Not that those people are presumed guilty of anything.

there's also the remaining mystery why she waited 31 days, why she was out partying during that 31 days, why she didn't tell anybody her daughter was missing, why there was a dead body in her trunk, why she lied to the police, why she lied about having a job etc etc etc. imo pointing fingers at anybody besides kc has no basis in fact. you can point fingers at all her friends, every person who lived at sawgrass, everyone that hung out at TL's house and still won't come up with any credible reason to suspect any of them. Might as well say the easter bunny might have taken Caylee. There's just nothing to back it up.

I wonder now about if Casey was doing drugs, say XANAX or other of the benzos, I don't know if anyone else really understands the effects of these drugs but being a recovering benzo abuser I must say that suddenly a few things make sense. Such as the lack of sense in any of this.

When on those things a person can lose days if not weeks.
IMO

I think a lot of us have wondered if she does have some "missing time" that she can't account for, whether from a seizure disorder (she reportedly had been taken to the hospital for a seizure on at least one occasion by someone, I think JG), or other physical cause, or a memory or mental problem, some kind of cognitive problem, or drug use, or even from a trauma/shock. Regarding the drugs, the friends said she only used alcohol in the same amounts they did and occasional marijuana (I think one of them said, just as they did). Doesn't necessarily mean that that is true, of course.

Now SINCE they've all been told every day by the media that Casey is a psychopath and probable murderer, some of them really turned on her fast (like RP), some even sold out fast to magazines etc! (RM)

poor casey :boohoo:, can we talk about possible theories, or are we going to argue casey's innocence ?

I personally believe many of them had made that decision prior to this. There are a couple of web sites which were put up before any of this came out calling her "horse face" and other terrible names by people who had been her "group" before this new group of friends.

When even your mother calls you a psychopath, there is SOMETHING terribly wrong. From what I have observed, Cindy is the only one in that family who is not core evil and she is caught in the middle of so much of it she does not know what to do next.

uh, how was she supposed to be able to finish school when she had to watch the baby because both of her parents worked? It's a shame they couldn't find a way to help her out a bit so she could continue with some college or something.

Wow, you are really into all the rumors as if they are absolute fact. Your opinions are very clear!

Actually, I did 8 years of college (undergraduate and professional) and worked while I was a single parent. Didn't live with my parents and received the whole grand sum of $20.00 from them during all of that time. A parent doesn't "watch" her own baby. A parent does not "babysit" her own baby. A parent meets all of that responsibility on her own, if she has to, and ALSO builds a future for her family.

The one thing that we do know for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt is that little Caylee is NOT at home in her bed as she should be tonight. As a grandmother of two 3 year old granddaughters, that alone is unbearable for me to think about. Since this case began, everytime I look into their sweet faces I think of Caylee, count my blessings and hug them a little tighter. IMHO Casey knows exactly where she is, but I don't think she will ever tell. So very, very sad...OT, I know.. my apologies! ...Night All!

there's also the remaining mystery why she waited 31 days, why she was out partying during that 31 days, why she didn't tell anybody her daughter was missing, why there was a dead body in her trunk, why she lied to the police, why she lied about having a job etc etc etc. imo pointing fingers at anybody besides kc has no basis in fact. you can point fingers at all her friends, every person who lived at sawgrass, everyone that hung out at TL's house and still won't come up with any credible reason to suspect any of them. Might as well say the easter bunny might have taken Caylee. There's just nothing to back it up.

clearly you have very strong opinions!
But I do agree that the whole case is very mysterious and that there are many unknowns still (including what the evidence will actually turn out to be if charges are ever brought).

The one thing that we do know for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt is that little Caylee is NOT at home in her bed as she should be tonight. As a grandmother of two 3 year old granddaughters, that alone is unbearable for me to think about. Since this case began, everytime I look into their sweet faces I think of Caylee, count my blessings and hug them a little tighter. IMHO Casey knows exactly where she is, but I don't think she will ever tell. So very, very sad...OT, I know.. my apologies! ...Night All!

I know it. It is such a sad case. All that is actually known at this point for sure is that this little girl is missing and that her mother apparently stole some money.

Themis, if you put yourself through 8 years of college and post grad while at the same time working full time to support yourself and your kids, that really is very commendable!

That has been the entire defense strategy - divert and cast suspicion on ANYONE but Casey when it is so obvious either her or GA were the cause of that baby's demise.

The best one in my opinion was when Cindy said it was someone else's body in her car..........That one one had me rolling with laughter just envisioning someone taking a dead body climbing over an 8 ft fence with barb wire while holding it across their shoulder.....putting it in the trunk - then going back and stealing that body again and climbing that fence one more time.

I have to say I am still laughing about that one.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know it. It is such a sad case. All that is actually known at this point for sure is that this little girl is missing and that her mother apparently stole some money.

we also know she didn't report her missing, partied while she was missing, lied to police, and had a dead body in her car.

Actually, I did 8 years of college (undergraduate and professional) and worked while I was a single parent. Didn't live with my parents and received the whole grand sum of $20.00 from them during all of that time. A parent doesn't "watch" her own baby. A parent does not "babysit" her own baby. A parent meets all of that responsibility on her own, if she has to, and ALSO builds a future for her family.

I totally agree...........I not only put myself through college (did have a scholarship too) and worked but put my adult children through college as a single parent. They all did work, as none of them even considered it an option. My parents would have been more than willing to have helped me, but I was always too stable to want their help and never felt like I needed it.

That is what I don't understand about the Anthonys.......How did they ever expect her to become a productive responsible adult citizen and provide for her child if she was never held accountable for any of her actions?

we also know she didn't report her missing, partied while she was missing, lied to police, and had a dead body in her car.

AND...

got a tattoo while her daughter was missing, lied to friends and family about her daughter's whereabouts while she was missing, lied about having a job at Universal, where she had been fired from in 2006 and YET pretended for 2 years that she still worked there, robbed the friend whose car she was borrowing for a week, talked to her mother like she was a DOG while she was in jail...

I think we KNOW a little more than that.....she lied LIED lied to investigators, she lied to her parents about where Caylee was for the month she was missing...she lied to all of her friends saying Caylee was at the beach, at Universal....

Themis, if you put yourself through 8 years of college and post grad while at the same time working full time to support yourself and your kids, that really is very commendable!

I know you meant well, but it wasn't commendable. It is what we had to do. It was my reality. I didn't work full-time, but I had school loans, did work-study jobs and cobbled together part-time jobs.

Who said they could not find a way to help her out ? MANY girls finish school and work with babies. My oldest daughter did both.

She was not pregnant when she dropped out of school........she got pregnant over a year later. She dropped out of HIGH school because she was lazy is my guess. She couldn't continue with college because she never got out of high school...........how dumb is that? How dumb is it that her parents never required she finish school? There are online high schools all over Florida and she could have finished..............she just WOULDN'T.

Her whole life appears as if she did exactly what she wanted when she wanted with no regard for how it affected others. Any REAL mother who loved her child would have finished school for the sake of her child after she had it.

WHY couldn't she ? She didn't work. The most time it appears she has ever held a job is a few months total. She had SEVEN years to get her life together and refused to do it.

I am not into RUMORS but observations from life experiences with people like her. I work with them everyday and they are not VICTIMS but use other people and create victims all around them.

KC's mother, Cindy, is the one who first called KC a psychopath. The friends are not the only ones who sold out to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc