Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you would think with the dog(s?) the Anthony's have, if the body were left out in the backyard, they would have been nosing around and very interested in it.

We don't know. This information has not yet been released.

I think if there was sand found in the trunk, the police would have confiscated the sandbox for evidence. I don't think they did confiscate it because I'm pretty sure CA pointed it out to someone she gave a tour of the bedroom/yard to. I think it was Greta.

I think if there was sand found in the trunk, the police would have confiscated the sandbox for evidence. I don't think they did confiscate it because I'm pretty sure CA pointed it out to someone she gave a tour of the bedroom/yard to. I think it was Greta.
Interesting point. I am shocked though at how little evidence they did take for testing overall. I also find it surprising that they did not do a more thorough investigation inside the house...

You're right in that Casey was only playing the role of a loving mother - which is the exact type of mother who would be too interested in herself to watch her own daughter and who would go out dancing after her daughter died in a horrible accident. Casey has never said she abandoned Caylee :waitasec:

I at first thought this was an accident that KC then tried to cover up, but wasn't there evidence of someone doing a search on the home computer of kidnapped kids? Things like this found on the computer and her behavior since has made me lean more to premeditation now. The fact that she's been indited for a capital crime proves they must believe they have the evidence to support it.

I actually came into this case about 2 weeks ago believing and hoping that Caylee was still alive and that the mother either sold her or put her up for adoption. I didn't know about all the evidence in the case until I started reading here. The decomp is what convinced me the child is dead, but the WHY of it leaves me stumped when GA & CA would have adopted that child in an heartbeat and KC could of had her freedom. Did she do it out of spite because she didn't want the child usurping her DIVA role in that household? It surely didn't set right with me when she told Lee that all anyone cared about was finding Caylee. Strange thing for a loving mother to say about her precious child who is missing.

I agree, according to all statements, while Casey may have not always used good judgment, there were never any accusations of abuse or even of Casey showing anger toward Caylee. I may be remembering wrong, but didn't Cindy at one time offer to raise Caylee until Casey got her act together and was ready to take responsibility? I really see no reason for Casey to intentionally murder Caylee or even to drug her. The GPs were always there to watch Caylee on the nights that Casey went to 'work'.

Actually, if you look at Casey's text messages you can see many occasions when she wanted to go out and party and could not. She was quite miffed about it. It's a fascinating read to see the build up to this situation.

Actually, if you look at Casey's text messages you can see many occasions when she wanted to go out and party and could not. She was quite miffed about it. It's a fascinating read to see the build up to this situation.

The text messages also make it seem like she was genuinely excited to be going to PR...

Is there a site where we can read these text messages?

Does anyone know the dates yet for the chloroform searches and the sudden interest in missing children websites?

IF IF IF they were anytime before June 16th, there is no doubt in my mind that she was planning on taking Caylee's life.

She may not have known exactly which day and the huge fight with Cindy on Father's Day fueled it.

She wanted to be free, to be with people her age, to be with TonE. Caylee was getting in the way.

I totally agree with redhead (I think??) that said she would rather live on as a victim of a horrible crime (think of all the attention she would receive) than the Mother that didn't want to take care of her daughter if she left her at her parents.

This reminds me SOOOOOOOOOO much of Scott Peterson. We never really got an answer as to why....everyone swore he was the nicest guy in the world.....no previous acts of violence.......but a side to him that no one knew about. His relationship with his new girlfriend was getting intense......he just wanted OUT. Divorce wasn't an option--that would mean he didn't want his young wife and new baby. He wanted to be the victim of a crime so he could have his cake and eat it, too, so to speak. Move on but still keep the attention and respect from his family and friends that he thrived on.

KC is very much like him.

During her interview with LE at Universal, when asked if Zenaida has given her any money, KC immediately responds with this:

"No. I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really JUST get rid of her, I would've left her with my parents and I would've left. I wouldv'e moved out. I would've given my mom custody."

Wow. What a loaded answer. It has stayed with me from the beginning! First, because without any prompting at all (after only being asked about money being exchanged) she immediately answers that she wouldn't have sold her daughter. (Shocking that the thought/idea would have been right there; so quickly available as a possibility???) Second and most importantly, is that very simple word (bolded by me above) "JUST". The way she uses it here makes it synonymous with "only"...As in, if all I wanted to accomplish was "getting rid" of my daughter, I would have just given up custody of her to my parents. She really gives herself away here! The implication being that her motives moved beyond simply freeing herself of her daughter and fitting right in with her later statements to LA about being "spiteful". Last comment about this statement, the readiness with which she discusses the whole custody issue regarding Caylee, leaves one with the distinct impression that "custody" per se, had already been discussed as an option within the family...

MOO

This answer was the most telling out of both interveiws with kc, I feel it helps prove premeditation ( like she had a list sell-no, leave at parents-no, kill with chloroform- yes ) And the comment about being spiteful, well for me that was the motive. kc-I have stolen from your parents this time and you want me to be accountable for the first time, I dont like it and I'm going to have to hurt you, I will take away what you love the most to be spiteful. These are the only true things she says in both interviews.

I remember when Greta did her interview at the A's home..CA said it was a cheap lock. The shed looked like one of those plastic ones. If that is the case and the lock was a hasp with a padlock then it was probably mounted on the shed with screws or stove bolts. It would have been conceivable that KC could have used the shovel to pry the lock off without ever dealing with the padlock. I've always wondered if this is exactly what she did. It would have also been very easy to put the lock back on and push the screws or bolts back on so it would not be obvious that there was anything wrong unless you got up close to the shed. As far as the wedge in KC's trunk, I remember GA explaining that it was bolted down in the trunk and he was trying to explain how KC couldn't have gotten it loose because he really torqued it down. I also remember GA saying something about KC being surprised that GA was home. I think he talked about this in one of his interviews with LE but I'll have to do some looking to make sure.
KC knew GA was testing her..my kids always knew what I was up to when I tried to catch them doing something..

ga couldnt have been home if this occured on the 24th, kc only stopped by the house for a few minutes she got there at 2:42, left at 2:56, and she made a 35 second call to ga's cell at 2:48. why would she call him on his cell if they were at the house together ? she was amking sure he was not on his way home while she was there, she was having serious car smell issues and they werent going away. I do believe that he did catch her at the house one day, just not sure what day, not the 24th though as he reported to le. I have to believe that was a sobering moment for her though.

Is there a site where we can read these text messages?

I went to discovery to look at them. There are alot of them blacked out, and most of the key dates are missing. I have to believe that le are holding them back. Also they are difficult to interperet because you only read one side at a time (they arent matched kc text, amy response, one is all kc text, the next set is all amy response and so on)

I went to discovery to look at them. There are alot of them blacked out, and most of the key dates are missing. I have to believe that le are holding them back. Also they are difficult to interperet because you only read one side at a time (they arent matched kc text, amy response, one is all kc text, the next set is all amy response and so on)

I think if you go to the threads with the stickys on them there are organized versions of them. The blacked out days will be interesting to see considering what they released.

ga couldnt have been home if this occured on the 24th, kc only stopped by the house for a few minutes she got there at 2:42, left at 2:56, and she made a 35 second call to ga's cell at 2:48. why would she call him on his cell if they were at the house together ? she was amking sure he was not on his way home while she was there, she was having serious car smell issues and they werent going away. I do believe that he did catch her at the house one day, just not sure what day, not the 24th though as he reported to le. I have to believe that was a sobering moment for her though.

The 24th is not the day someone broke into the shed or borrowed the shovel. The 24th is the day GA reported the break-in to the police and the day he wanted to get into KC's trunk and she threw the gas cans at him and took off.

I thought this incident happened on the night of July 15th when Lee was there and they were trying to get info from KC about Caylee's whereabouts. I think it was in Lee's police interview where I read him say his mother got physical with KC that night.

no lee said they were getting loud but it didnt get physical or anything. I think at this point ca was very scared and not so much angry anymore.

I think the biggest obstacle in this whole scenerio is the total inconsistancies with what happened after CA got home from the visit at the nursing home. We have CA giving this creepy testimony at the bond hearing about how she "heard" them, and acts very suspicious to the point where you know she is hiding something. You have GA giving such a detailed acounting as to the afternoon's events that it is obvious he is lying. Her cell pings prove he is a liar. She didn't leave the area til 4pm, not 1pm as GA wants us to believe. Then, the elusive phonecall to kc at 745 am 6/16. A 2 minute call from the A home. Why are they calling her if she is in her bed asleep as CA said at the bond hearing??? Why in the interview on Greta with TL's roomie, did the roomie refuse to answer when Greta asked him if kc stayed the night of the 15th? He just stares at her like, you are crazy if you think I am gonna answer that question.

I think we would have a lot going for us if we could get a definate answer as to where kc slept that night.

A better question would be, why is everybody covering that information up?

because that is the start of this whole thing, and no one wants to admit that kc left that house with caylee and was in a rage. that is motive. someone said kc may have called her cell phone that morning because she lost it in the house, at 7:30 am,I dont buy it. ga used to make caylee breakfast every morning and they would walk outside to the mailbox together. just a guess but I bet caylee slept with ga and ca everynight not kc.

I stated at some point in the past, that after KC killed Caylee, she would rather be known as a spiteful bitc* than as the murderer of her own daughter. Whether it happened by accident or on purpose, she was acting to spite her parents after the fight, so that much is true.

I think if you go to the threads with the stickys on them there are organized versions of them. The blacked out days will be interesting to see considering what they released.

thanks im new and still learning to navigate this site.

Not kidding at all. I think an intentional act makes a ton more sense than you guys saying she was a loving mother, who had the option to leave Caylee with Cindy and dance off into the sunset, but accidently killed her child and this loving mother tosses her in the trunk and goes out dancing. And still hasn't broken down and said where she is. That makes zero sense to me, zip, zilch, nada.

Clearly Casey was not a loving mother, she played the role.
Clearly she did not have the option to just pack up and leave Caylee behind. Cindy wouldn't allow that, she would be in her face every day. Casey has documented conversations with multiple people about what she couldn't do because her mom wasn't available to watch Caylee. Her life was impeded from her point of view.

And I think Casey would have taken the role of a mother whose child died in a horrible accident before she would go around and say she abandoned her kid.

Unlike CA, I am not nominating KC for the Mother of the Year Award here. I agree KC lacked among many things the right priorities, good judgment, parenting skills and especially the maturity and selflessness to make the necessary sacrifices for her child. I just don't think that necessarily equates w malice and forethought--and respectfully disagree as I don't see what was preventing her from a party lifesyle when her parents had offered to assume custody and KC could have disappeared w/OUT Caylee--and been entirely free to do whatever she wanted. She specifically DID have that option and as I said earlier, there is more than one possible interpretation of her behavior following her daughter's death. One is your 'Dancing on the Grave' explanation. But it's also possible that all her high risk manic behaviors simply escalated in her own attempt to escape the reality of what had happened. It doesn't villify or demonize her the way people seem so want to do, but as the mother of a 20 year-old daughter and also grandmother to her two-year old daughter, one can only hope that should a young "unfit" already unbalanced mother's self-centered, narcissistic behavior, poor priorities and childish preoccupation lead to the death of their child, they would have the courage, humility and mental stability to respond to that sort of trauma and tragedy in a brave, realistic or responsible way. IMO there is just not the least shred, nothing--zip, zilch, nada--whatsoever in KC's past indicating we could expect this kind of mentally stable response from her in the aftermath of this scenario. And we should wait for the totality of evidence, to at least know what LE knows, before ruling out negligence. JMO

During her interview with LE at Universal, when asked if Zenaida has given her any money, KC immediately responds with this:

"No. I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really JUST get rid of her, I would've left her with my parents and I would've left. I wouldv'e moved out. I would've given my mom custody."

Wow. What a loaded answer. It has stayed with me from the beginning! First, because without any prompting at all (after only being asked about money being exchanged) she immediately answers that she wouldn't have sold her daughter. (Shocking that the thought/idea would have been right there; so quickly available as a possibility???) Second and most importantly, is that very simple word (bolded by me above) "JUST". The way she uses it here makes it synonymous with "only"...As in, if all I wanted to accomplish was "getting rid" of my daughter, I would have just given up custody of her to my parents. She really gives herself away here! The implication being that her motives moved beyond simply freeing herself of her daughter and fitting right in with her later statements to LA about being "spiteful". Last comment about this statement, the readiness with which she discusses the whole custody issue regarding Caylee, leaves one with the distinct impression that "custody" per se, had already been discussed as an option within the family...

MOO

Wow... were we listening to the same interview lol? I'm surprised to say the least that THIS is what you took away from it. To begin w in her response ("If I really wanted to just get rid of her...") she had JUST been asked by LE if she'd accepted MONEY for Caylee--so "just" is being used synonymously w "simply," meaning if being free of Caylee had been her purpose or intention (as was being suggested), she needn't have SOLD--she could have "simply" (as confirmed by CA) "foisted" those responsibilities entirely upon her parents. Neither KC nor CA are especially articulate, these may not be the words we would have chosen but there's nothing more to it. There's been no great mystery, no doubt, the issue of custody was raised, the offer made by CA nor that it was, in fact an option--leaving KC, in other words, w no motivation to 'sell' or rid herself of Caylee by any other means SIMPLY to be freed of obligation.

What *I* have consistently taken away from both this interview w LE, as well as the one w LA, is the overwhelming guilt KC expresses in her admissions of being an "unfit" mom afterall, and the sobering awareness that she has been enabled all her life by her mother and now wishes she would have been taught some responsibility a long time ago. What *I* take away from both interviews is the undeniable fear KC expresses over and over that her "mother will never forgive her," and that "maybe her mother was right, she IS an unfit mother." None of which strikes me as the words of a coldblooded murderer. If this were the case and it were "just" LE whom KC was worried about she would have surely feigned an accident scenario by now to save herself! No it is her mother she fears--and she would rather face life or even death than admit that all of her mother's criticism of her as an irresponsible mother was true. JMO

Does anyone know the dates yet for the chloroform searches and the sudden interest in missing children websites?

IF IF IF they were anytime before June 16th, there is no doubt in my mind that she was planning on taking Caylee's life.

She may not have known exactly which day and the huge fight with Cindy on Father's Day fueled it.

She wanted to be free, to be with people her age, to be with TonE. Caylee was getting in the way.

I totally agree with redhead (I think??) that said she would rather live on as a victim of a horrible crime (think of all the attention she would receive) than the Mother that didn't want to take care of her daughter if she left her at her parents.

This reminds me SOOOOOOOOOO much of Scott Peterson. We never really got an answer as to why....everyone swore he was the nicest guy in the world.....no previous acts of violence.......but a side to him that no one knew about. His relationship with his new girlfriend was getting intense......he just wanted OUT. Divorce wasn't an option--that would mean he didn't want his young wife and new baby. He wanted to be the victim of a crime so he could have his cake and eat it, too, so to speak. Move on but still keep the attention and respect from his family and friends that he thrived on.

KC is very much like him.

Again, we need to know at least what LE knows and is working with. For eg, missing children sites could have been visited after Caylee's death (in an effort to create her story) or could have another innocent explanation. I have a young child and have visited these sites myself--and I assure you I had nothing but the best of intentions!! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela