Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The right of the State's Attorney to determine the charges to charge directly on an information or put forth to the Grand Jury is called "prosecutorial discretion." It is a governmental power given to that office by law. It is a right of that office and a burden. It is a unique power. A witness who complains is not charging a criminal offense or prosecuting. They are ONLY a complaining witness. The prosecutor in a criminal offense is The People of the State of Florida, not Mr. John Q. Public, a complaining witness. Of course, in federal cases it is The United States of America vs. ___________, defendant. The point is, it is the people prosecuting criminal cases because is a governmental power being exercised.

Why not just leave Caylee w her parents then. Dust her hands, and be thru w it. Nothing in her history that indicates abuse of any sort--reports rather by her friends to the contrary. And I've said this so many times, it wouldn't even be necessary to "chloroform" or sedate a child as young as two in order to drown them--if this was the "plan," for a child drawn to water (as Caylee was) it would have been as simple as attaching the ladder. JMO

Why?
Revenge against her mother.
Child support she might have to pay to her parents.
The issue of having to take care of her is never resolved.
Fit of anger taken out against the 2 year old.
Etc. etc. etc.

Yes, I'm thinking very closely like you on this. But I think she used the chloroform to knock her out so that she would not suffer and then put her in the pool until she drowned. She then pulled her out and stuck her in the sandbox (is that were the dogs hit?). She may have borrowed the shovel to try to bury her but realized it was too much work... got the gas cans returned the shovel...drove around with Caylee for a few days until she dumped her somewhere in water...

I am almost on the same page as you Manatee. I think it was premediated and happened the afternoon of the 16th. I think she planned exactly what you said, chloroform so she can't fight or struggle and then drown her. I believe she planned on calling for help when she knew it was too late. Cindy had a huge fear of Caylee drowning, Cindy says she had her in the pool on the 15th, perhaps blame Cindy for leaving the ladder up?

But where I veer off from your theory is that I think the chloroform killed her and that is why we have the lack of a disposal plan, which is evident from keeping the body around long enough that the car screams of Caylee's death and not dissappearance. I think Caylee was dead in the backyard, put into the trunk very shortly afterwards, and dumped at Tony's the morning of garbage collection.

If you look back at what was going with Casey leading up to these events:

a. Cindy is talking to a counselor about getting custody
b. Casey is talking to everyone that will listen about her plans to move out.
c. New boyfriend.
d. New boyfriend is not happy with his living situation and roommates and is looking for something new.

I think Casey wanted to be able to move in with Tony. There was no way he was going to live with a toddler. There was no way Casey could leave the Anthony home and just go off and live her life and leave Caylee at home with Cindy. Clearly Cindy had not been allowing that from all the texts we see about Casey having to be home at a specific time, or not being able to make the party.

the SHOVEL was never used

it was going to be used initially but was never used

she probably figured a recently dug hole whether it be in the back yard or somewhere else would be somewhat suspicious

once she realized the shovel would NOT be used she returned

all the while her baby was in her trunk rotting

i hate her GUTS :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

As you know California is burning. There was a mobile home park in Sylmar with 500 homes that burned and many people unaccounted for. The police were ONLY waiting for the ground to cool off to take in the cadaver dogs to find any remains. I was surprised because I didnt know the dogs would be able to hit on someone who was burned completely. Last I heard, they had'nt found anyone. Pray for us out here. My parents are still surrounded!

I have been seeing the reports, it looks scary Dolly. At one point firefighters were fighting 50 foot high wall of flames, and couldn't even use their water aircraft. I hope your parents are ok! The winds in the Sylmar area that had been gusting up to 80 mph yesterday are reportedly down to 40 mph. I read about the sniffer dogs too being brought in, they are heroes. Hope everyone including in the mobile park, made it out alive. My mom lives in CA but farther north. One of our friends lives in Glendale, have you seen anything re that area?

I have been seeing the reports, it looks scary Dolly. At one point firefighters were fighting 50 foot high wall of flames, and couldn't even use their water aircraft. I hope your parents are ok! The winds in the Sylmar area that had been gusting up to 80 mph yesterday are reportedly down to 40 mph. I read about the sniffer dogs too being brought in, they are heroes. Hope everyone including in the mobile park, made it out alive. My mom lives in CA but farther north. One of our friends lives in Glendale, have you seen anything re that area?
I live in Cali so I appreciate the seriousness of the situation. I have friends and family in burning areas.. but this is where you can have discussion on that topic. thanks guys:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75032

I am almost on the same page as you Manatee. I think it was premediated and happened the afternoon of the 16th. I think she planned exactly what you said, chloroform so she can't fight or struggle and then drown her. I believe she planned on calling for help when she knew it was too late. Cindy had a huge fear of Caylee drowning, Cindy says she had her in the pool on the 15th, perhaps blame Cindy for leaving the ladder up?

I've said this so many times AND I'LL KEEP SAYING IT it wouldn't even be necessary to "chloroform" or sedate a child as young as two in order to drown them--if this was the "plan," for a toddler drawn to water (as Caylee was) it would have been as simple as attaching the ladder. JMO

Why?
Revenge against her mother.
Child support she might have to pay to her parents.
The issue of having to take care of her is never resolved.
Fit of anger taken out against the 2 year old.Etc. etc. etc.

I'll keep saying this too. Nothing in her past indicating violence or abuse of any nature--rather reports by family and friends to the opposite effect. JMO

I've said this so many times AND I'LL KEEP SAYING IT it wouldn't even be necessary to "chloroform" or sedate a child as young as two in order to drown them--if this was the "plan," for a toddler drawn to water (as Caylee was) it would have been as simple as attaching the ladder. JMO

I'll keep saying this too. Nothing in her past indicating violence or abuse of any nature--rather reports by family and friends to the opposite effect. JMO

I think leaving a ladder up and waiting for her to get in herself is very open to chance. How many times are gates and ladders left accessible and people get lucky that that is not where the toddlers attention ended up.

We are also trying to apply rational thought to an irrational act. Bu

I agree, according to all statements, while Casey may have not always used good judgment, there were never any accusations of abuse or even of Casey showing anger toward Caylee. I may be remembering wrong, but didn't Cindy at one time offer to raise Caylee until Casey got her act together and was ready to take responsibility? I really see no reason for Casey to intentionally murder Caylee or even to drug her. The GPs were always there to watch Caylee on the nights that Casey went to 'work'.

I think leaving a ladder up and waiting for her to get in herself is very open to chance. How many times are gates and ladders left accessible and people get lucky that that is not where the toddlers attention ended up.

We are also trying to apply rational thought to an irrational act. Bu

Are you kidding? The pool is where Caylee spent her most joy-filled hours and was reportedly drawn. And if that fails (which it wouldn't), toss in her favorite toy. Why do you think backyard pools are named "Silent Killers." I posted the frightening stats on Post #343. JMO

Are you kidding? The pool is where Caylee spent her most joy-filled hours and was reportedly drawn. And if that fails (which it wouldn't), toss in her favorite toy. Why do you think backyard pools are named "Silent Killers." I posted the frightening stats on Post #343. JMO

Not kidding at all. I think an intentional act makes a ton more sense than you guys saying she was a loving mother, who had the option to leave Caylee with Cindy and dance off into the sunset, but accidently killed her child and this loving mother tosses her in the trunk and goes out dancing. And still hasn't broken down and said where she is. That makes zero sense to me, zip, zilch, nada.

Clearly Casey was not a loving mother, she played the role.
Clearly she did not have the option to just pack up and leave Caylee behind. Cindy wouldn't allow that, she would be in her face every day. Casey has documented conversations with multiple people about what she couldn't do because her mom wasn't available to watch Caylee. Her life was impeded from her point of view.

And I think Casey would have taken the role of a mother whose child died in a horrible accident before she would go around and say she abandoned her kid.

Not kidding at all. I think an intentional act makes a ton more sense than you guys saying she was a loving mother, who had the option to leave Caylee with Cindy and dance off into the sunset, but accidently killed her child and this loving mother tosses her in the trunk and goes out dancing. And still hasn't broken down and said where she is. That makes zero sense to me, zip, zilch, nada.

Clearly Casey was not a loving mother, she played the role.
Clearly she did not have the option to just pack up and leave Caylee behind. Cindy wouldn't allow that, she would be in her face every day. Casey has documented conversations with multiple people about what she couldn't do because her mom wasn't available to watch Caylee. Her life was impeded from her point of view.

And I think Casey would have taken the role of a mother whose child died in a horrible accident before she would go around and say she abandoned her kid.

You're right in that Casey was only playing the role of a loving mother - which is the exact type of mother who would be too interested in herself to watch her own daughter and who would go out dancing after her daughter died in a horrible accident. Casey has never said she abandoned Caylee :waitasec:

You're right in that Casey was only playing the role of a loving mother - which is the exact type of mother who would be too interested in herself to watch her own daughter and who would go out dancing after her daughter died in a horrible accident. Casey has never said she abandoned Caylee :waitasec:

Not to my knowledge. The version I heard was Casey was the victim of a horrible crime where her daughter was kidnapped.

I agree, according to all statements, while Casey may have not always used good judgment, there were never any accusations of abuse or even of Casey showing anger toward Caylee. I may be remembering wrong, but didn't Cindy at one time offer to raise Caylee until Casey got her act together and was ready to take responsibility? I really see no reason for Casey to intentionally murder Caylee or even to drug her. The GPs were always there to watch Caylee on the nights that Casey went to 'work'.

Leaving Caylee behind would mean Casey is giving up the only thing of value she has.

Caylee's a mighty important bargaining chip..... and a ready excuse for why she's always short on cash.

I just don't see Casey walking away. She wanted her freedom but she couldn't even afford to buy a tank of gas without stealing. God, she must have DESPISED her parents for being right about how she was screwing up her life.

I still can't decide whether Caylee died accidentally OR if Casey just snapped and decided the kid was ruining her life and she was sick of the whole thing.

During her interview with LE at Universal, when asked if Zenaida has given her any money, KC immediately responds with this:

"No. I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really JUST get rid of her, I would've left her with my parents and I would've left. I wouldv'e moved out. I would've given my mom custody."

Wow. What a loaded answer. It has stayed with me from the beginning! First, because without any prompting at all (after only being asked about money being exchanged) she immediately answers that she wouldn't have sold her daughter. (Shocking that the thought/idea would have been right there; so quickly available as a possibility???) Second and most importantly, is that very simple word (bolded by me above) "JUST". The way she uses it here makes it synonymous with "only"...As in, if all I wanted to accomplish was "getting rid" of my daughter, I would have just given up custody of her to my parents. She really gives herself away here! The implication being that her motives moved beyond simply freeing herself of her daughter and fitting right in with her later statements to LA about being "spiteful". Last comment about this statement, the readiness with which she discusses the whole custody issue regarding Caylee, leaves one with the distinct impression that "custody" per se, had already been discussed as an option within the family...

MOO

[

In all the photographs of Caylee and Casey together, that I have seen, they are both always laughing or smiling.
And in Caylee's other photographs she always looked happy, too. That must mean something?! *shrug*

Hi JAJO..If you believe that KC went to the A home on the 16th after GA left for work..(as I do, I think she did this on a regular basis)...KC drugged Caylee and left her at the home while KC went out and about. When she returned to the A home around 5:00 p.m. Caylee was deceased. Either she awoke early and drowned in the pool or passed away from an overdose. KC wrapped her in something..( I can't get too graphic, makes me sick) and hid her in the sand box because no one messed with the sand box, CA said it was too messy. KC came back around the 18th to retrieve the body, borrowed the shovel, broke into the shed to get gas and a shovel, loaded everything up.

Was there any sand from the sandbox found in the trunk of KC's car?

One thing that has bothered me.... how do you use a shovel to break a lock? Was it a door lock, a padlock that uses a key, or a combination pad lock? I would have chosen something else ... a large rock?.... to try to break a lock.

And... did she break the lock, with the shovel, while AL sat in the car and watched her?

I think the shovel could have been used to pry the door open. Was the lock itself broken or were the screws that held the lock in position torn from the shed? I don't think a kitchen knife, as someone else here said, could have pried the door open. It's not easy prying screws out of wood or plastic. You'd need to use something that you could get some leverage to force it open and a shovel would do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela