Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #6 (New Smoking Gun Theories for DP)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...llowed-to-see/

I wanted to bring this link over from the Astro forum. Props to salvarenga for finding it and posting it there. I'm no WM fan, but what she writes here is so very true. The SA office has info that they have no intention of sharing with the public until trial, Sunshine Laws notwithstanding. And you can bet your bottom dollar that it's the stuff that will nail KC cold. If released to the media before trial, it would only serve to taint the potential jury pool. While it's a great pass time to speculate what it is that they've got, all it is right now is speculation.

There's a saying, "It ain't meat til it's on the table." It applies here. We can all speculate "Where's the beef?", but rest assured that the SA will set the table and serve it to us, all in good time.

Your link doesn't work.

I was just thinking about the Winnie the Pooh blanket. Was this a blanket that Caylee carried around as her "binkie" or "baby" as my granddaughter calls her blanket? Did Caylee go everywhere with it? Would it have been with her during her trip with CA to greatgrampa's? Was it at the A home the evening of CA and KC's argument? Did GA see Caylee with it when he fed her breakfast and put her into the car that morning? he described them in detail as they walked out the door (before he claimed "he" tucked Caylee into the car) afterall, would "Zanny the Nanny" also have a duplicate Pooh blanket? I imagine that because GA didn't state Caylee had her blanket, which was supposed to be so important to her, that as I believe, he is lying about 6/16/08. I think the last time someone saw the blanket may be relevant. If Caylee only used the blanket as a nighty-night blanket then it makes more sense that Caylee was killed on the evening of the 15th when the blanket would have been readily available for use to wrap her up in. I hope this makes sense.
Caylee would have had her Winnie-the-Pooh blanket for napping. I just don't see Casey hanging her parent's house any longer than she had to after Caylee's death.

Tony did not have school on June 16. Prior to June 16, every time Tony was home and Cindy was around to watch Caylee, Casey ran over to Tony's. If Caylee was dead why did Casey hang around her parent's house until 4 p.m.?

None of her recorded activities, texting, social websites, talking on her cell could only be done at the Anthony house.

I think she was working up courage to do the deed while Caylee napped. I'm not sure she needed to be in a rage. Casey wanted to be out of her house, spite her mother, not be tied down by mother duty, never hear Caylee's tantrums again and in bed with Tony.

After Caylee was killed, Casey put Caylee in her car trunk or in the sandbox. Then Casey called Tony, "Hey, finished working. I'm on my way."

JMO

Why would Casey put duct tape around Caylee's mouth to stop leakage? So strange that some of you really believe that someone like Casey would even think of that. She had no clue there would be leakage and that baby was double bagged. That tape went on her mouth and nasal passage to keep her from screaming and breathing. I do believe Casey did this while she was still alive and then left her in her car trunk while she went to blockbuster with her man - I think she left her in there all night and Caylee died a cruel death - and this is why she deserves death in return. It is very simple in my mind. IMO very simple just like Casey.

No way was she thinking about leakage after the death. That girl is as lazy as they come,

BBM
I have disturbing thoughts and images of 'how the multiple layers' of duct tape were placed on Caylee without her fussing or flapping her hands/arms and feet/legs against this horrendous act and the person committing it?
My mind keeps straying to the question "Were her hands and feet bound as well?"

Getting back to the possible items that may have been left with Caylee by KC, and not yet revealed to the public by the authorities ...

I do remember that KC's friends were interviewed about the tradition of burying beloved pets in that same area. Does anyone recall anyone talking about KC doing this over the years, and leaving things with her pets? Poems, jewelry, etc.

If KC and her friends already had a custom of doing this, and as an earlier WS'er pointed out, the Anthony family is very fond of customs, then I'm thinking that it makes sense that KC left some personal things - of KC's, not Caylee's - with the body.

Because she'd done it for her pets in the past.

Anyone with any info on this idea?

BBM
I have disturbing thoughts and images of 'how the multiple layers' of duct tape were placed on Caylee without her fussing or flapping her hands/arms and feet/legs against this horrendous act and the person committing it?

If KC sat on Caylee and held Caylee's arms down with her legs, Caylee would be helpless.

KC would have both of her hands and arms free to tape. All she had to do after Caylee's mouth and nose were covered was stay where she was and wait for Caylee to die. If Caylee did not die fast enough, KC's hands were free for strangling.

It would not have taken that long or been very hard.

IMO

BBM

I think you may be onto something Intermezzo...I too wondered if Caylee was bound at the wrist and ankles..I seem to recall that several pieces of duct tape were found scattered with her remains..It could have very well happened and the water, her skeletal remains allowed this duct tape to come off as the animals scattered her...horrible visual but I do feel this may be a possibility...or Caylee would have definately tried to grab at her mouth to remove that tape...all the more reason for that DP conviction but would like to see her do LWOP for a lethal injection would be too easy compared to what Caylee's last terrifying moments were..:furious:

BBM

I don't want to think about that at all. :( poor baby girl.

BBM

I don't want to think about that at all. :( poor baby girl.

BBM

I think you may be onto something Intermezzo...I too wondered if Caylee was bound at the wrist and ankles..I seem to recall that several pieces of duct tape were found scattered with her remains..It could have very well happened and the water, her skeletal remains allowed this duct tape to come off as the animals scattered her...horrible visual but I do feel this may be a possibility...or Caylee would have definately tried to grab at her mouth to remove that tape...all the more reason for that DP conviction but would like to see her do LWOP for a lethal injection would be too easy compared to what Caylee's last terrifying moments were..:furious:

BBM

IMO there would be no need to bind hands and feet, if Caylee was unconscious--maybe chloroform?? You're right - all of the images we now have after the release of the autopsy--are horrendous, and make us even more determined to demand justice for Caylee!!!!!!

“On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken
Trust no one,
Only yourself.
With great power,
comes great consequence.
What is given,
Can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

Regarding this July 7 photobucket post by KC as mentioned above in LittleBitty's post, it suddenly hit me that the particular phrase, "With great power comes great consequence," might be KC referring to Cindy--all CA's power brings about this great consequence: losing Caylee, and it is KC and ONLY KC who can "take her away" from Cindy. Just thinkin' out loud here.

ITA. I think this was a very well thought out message to Cindy. It's almost like a confession of what she has done to Caylee.

On the worst of worst days, (when you, Cindy, miss Caylee the most)
remember the words spoken (the fight on June 15, 2008)
Trust no one, (especially KC)
Only yourself.
With great power, (Cindy has great power over the entire family)
comes great consequence. (the death of Caylee)
What is given, (Caylee - beloved granddaughter)
Can be taken away. (Caylee)
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

If KC sat on Caylee and held Caylee's arms down with her legs, Caylee would be helpless.
KC would have both of her hands and arms free to tape. All she had to do after Caylee's mouth and nose were covered was stay where she was and wait for Caylee to die. If Caylee did not die fast enough, KC's hands were free for strangling.

It would not have taken that long or been very hard.

IMO

BBM
I had that same thought of Casey sitting on Caylee :furious:

IMO there would be no need to bind hands and feet, if Caylee was unconscious--maybe chloroform?? You're right - all of the images we now have after the release of the autopsy--are horrendous, and make us even more determined to demand justice for Caylee!!!!!!

BBM
One of many awful scenarios that keeps haunting me :(
Either Caylee was sat on or was unconcious or incapacitated somehow inorder to apply the layers of duct tape.:furious:

BBM
I had that same thought of Casey sitting on Caylee :furious:

I did to but then thought the car seat would serve better. More hair on the sides---hanging down. If one is laying down the hair would fall backwards.

Car seat---Caylee throwing a fit (late at night---tired---after the big fight)---screaming---KC already enraged at CA and the rest was history.?.?.

I think if a child was sitting in a car seat, one could squat in front of her and rip one piece of tape---over mouth---maybe even slapping child to shut up---child may even have fanger prints on tape. The tape had to be pushed on with great force to have held skull in place for so long. Then another piece of tape. I guess we have to say 3 pieces of tape since the report said "several". Doesn't one say "a couple" when there is 2?

BBM

ITA Doogiesgirl. I recently saw a case on "Forensic Files" where they were able to solve a kidnapping/murder of a bank president. He was taped onto a chair with weights attached and thrown into a lake. Months later a fisherman found pieces of duct tape along the shore. Fortunately, he did not touch it, but called LE and the tape had finger prints of the 2 that committed the crime. Thanks to finding the tape not only was the bank pres.'s body recovered but they nabbed the perps. What made an impression on me was the fact that even in water for months, there were fingerprints ON THE TAPE. I just made the connection to the tape that was found when Caylee was discovered and so many discussions about no prints on the tape. To my knowledge, they have only reported that GA, CA & LA's prints were not found. I can't help but think this is one of the smoking guns SA is holding back.

travelgal, I feel certain they have fingerprints from the duct tape, too, and that's why they did not rule out KC when they ruled out GA, CA, & LA's prints. I think that's the "overwhelming" evidence they have of her guilt.

I also wondered if the fingerprints would disolve or degrade underwater, but guess not:

Criminal Investigation

Another process useful to the underwater investigator is the use of adhesive-side powders to develop fingerprints from the adhesive side of tapes. In homicide crime scenes, duct tape is one common type of evidence; often, the perpetrator leaves prints on overlapping tape on a victim or balled up discarded tape. During an underwater investigation workshop taught at Chaminade University, the author submerged balled up and folded pieces of duct tape in water for 24 hours. The tape was removed from the fresh water and allowed to dry. Once dry, the tape was untangled and unfolded using an adhesive remover (such as Undo). The tape was left to dry and weighted on the ends to prevent it from curling as it dried. Once dried, an adhesive side power was mixed with a film developer from Kodak called Photo-Flo, and applied to the adhesive side of the tape. The mixture was applied with a camel hair brush and allowed to sit for about 10 seconds, after which the mixture was washed from the tape with a slow steady stream of water. It was possible to recover fingerprints placed on the tape. It is not necessary to lift the prints when they have been developed; they can be preserved by placing lift tape over the developed prints on the adhesive side of the duct tape.

How could KC put that duct tape on Caylee without leaving her prints? I can't imagine putting on layers with gloves on. Besides, I doubt if KC was smart enough or had the foresight to prevent leaving her prints on duct tape. And it makes no sense to me that LE wouldn't have ruled KC out with her family had they not found her prints on the crime scene evidence. I bet they have them on the duct tape....and it's the "overwhelming" evidence they have that she did it! Nothing more is needed.

I did to but then thought the car seat would serve better. More hair on the sides---hanging down. If one is laying down the hair would fall backwards.

Car seat---Caylee throwing a fit (late at night---tired---after the big fight)---screaming---KC already enraged at CA and the rest was history.?.?.

I'm afraid the Caylee was crying wanting CA and KC couldn't stand it, and the more Caylee cried for CA, the more tape KC put on there until she couldn't cry for CA any more.

You guys are really helping me consolidate and prioritize what we have seen before. Thanks much! We must all be jamming on the same wavelength here because LittleBitty and I were gabbing and some of the stuff we talked magically appeared in several posts.

For one thing, the Blackjack phone. Maybe since the SIM card was already in the other phone that kept its charge better (I know, we are at great risk if we rely on any Anthony statments), KC gave it to Caylee to play with at some point (perhaps she was in her car seat at the time. I say this only because some people have speculated she may have left the house at some point the evening of the 15th, or it might have been equally possible KC put her in the car the afternoon of the 16th after she left the house and was trying to located a babysitter so she could go to Blockbuster with Tony unencumbered. Heck, this might have happened in the garage in fact. Caylee gets bored, starts screaming, KC reaches for the handy duct tape on one of the shelves and shuts her up (this would support the poster who persuasively argued that Caylee may have been sitting upright at the time and it would explain the hair placement). KC continues to talk on the phone, perhaps going in and out of the house, and reenters the garage realizing Caylee has died. Flurry of calls to see if GA or CA are close by. KC decides to put Caylee and her blanket in the trunk, not noticing she is clutching the Blackjack phone. She might not have bagged her at that point. She goes over to Tonys, spends the night watching movies. He takes off school the next day to be with her (probably listening to her sob stories about the DRAMA her evil parents have caused her).

Later that afternoon, early evening, she pings close to UCF and the eastern end of JBP, perhaps thinking she can dump Caylee and make it look like the Nicole G killer did it (which had happened only a week before). Something goes awry and it doesn't work out so she returns to Tonys to spend the night.

The 18th, she returns home in the afternoon, perhaps thinking she could bury her in the backyard. She backs the car into the garage but does not yet open the trunk. Borrows the shovel, realizes the job will take too long. She returns the shovel after cleaning and sees it is getting dangerously close to when CA might return home. She opens the trunk, and is appalled at the state of Caylee, (who may still be clutching the phone and her hands have rigor so it would have been hard to pry out - not to mention that the phone itself could have been covered with decomp). There is a 2.5 day decomp stain in the middle of the trunk already now if we go with that theory.. KC quickly slips two black plastic bags over her as if they were pillow cases going the opposite direction, to perhaps eliminate further leaking from one end.

The laundry bag, IIRC, is cylindrical in shape and some folks have said it is lined. If the laundry bag was used at this point to further protect leakage (remember, she is still in the garage and it was probably handy), she may have used it then to make it easier to hoist the plastic bags. There are many feasible scenarios as to how and when the laundry bag entered the picture (I tend to think it was added later because the "daisy chain" descriptions both use 3 pavers and black plastic bags as descriptions and make no mention of canvas laundry bags).

However, when LE did the search immediately after finding the body - or the one shortly subsequent - they took 3 cellphones of KC's if I remember correctly. What if KC realized that it was the missing Blackjack that would place her and no one else at the crime scene which sent her into alleged hyperventilation the day Caylee's body was discovered? That seems like a logical "smoking gun" piece of evidence that would allow LE to postulate that a) the Anthony home was the crime scene and b) this was no swimming pool accident or accidental overdose. Just a thought...

If there were a cellphone located at the crime scene, wouldn't it be listed with the evidence that was collected there? Could they hold something like that out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV