Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to know how they justify earliest remarks that Casey and Caylee had left the house to go and bond. Nothing about work, they left the house, were moving out, vacay, bonding...I think it is safe to say that we can not believe a word that comes out of their mouths.

That was one of the first statements I remember CA making - it was a shock to me when she said that, but apparently she didn't appreciate how odd that sounded. I was sitting there saying "Wow something here is not passing the sniff test- what mother of a two year old needs time away to develop a bond with her only child?' and what happened to the previous two years- there was no BOND between them? Obviously not.
CA gives a lot of unwitting messages about the relationship and this was one of the first, very startling to me.

The problem with the computer guy at Walmart I believe is he said he saw Caylee lagging behind and KC ignoring her and trying to push the door, but the doors are "automatic" as you step close to them, so it does not ring true.

:twocents: A lot of places have both types of doors. They even have a little "door" for shopping carts these days.

It all depends on the specific store, when it was built, etc. imo.

I think Brittany tells LE that Cindy told her she watched KC come to the house and leave (knowing she was coming and going and wanted to see for herself) - anyone know anything about this.

The only reference I know of this was in the interview, BS said Cindy told her that ICA would call her and set up meetings to get Cindy away from the house and that ICA was stealing inside and taking things.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/bschieber072408.pdf

I've always found it odd that GA said he was watching a cooking show when he last saw Caylee, and Scott Peterson said Laci was watching a cooking show when he last saw her.

The devil's in the details.

The problem with the computer guy at Walmart I believe is he said he saw Caylee lagging behind and KC ignoring her and trying to push the door, but the doors are "automatic" as you step close to them, so it does not ring true.

He also said he saw here about noon but the cell pings show her at home, another seeking the limelight for sure...she didn't leave home that day until gone 4pm.

:twocents: A lot of places have both types of doors. They even have a little "door" for shopping carts these days.

It all depends on the specific store, when it was built, etc. imo.

It also depends on the age of the doors, or if something is wrong with the doors. I've been to stores where I've had to stand there and wait for the dang automatic door to open! Sometimes the sensors are off, or there's an electrical problem, or something. Doesn't make those doors very automatic to me, lol.

NOT true at all. There are push doors on the side of Wal Mart entrances.

NOT true at all. There are push doors on the side of Wal Mart entrances.

I cannot see a toddler being able to open heavy doors on her own. It is not going to happen. She is too little.

I also think Caylee was dead by thsi time.

Found this:

Thompson also claims to have seen the mother and daughter a week later on Father’s Day at a Casselberry Wal-Mart. He said Casey was walking about 10-feet in front of Caylee, who had to open a heavy door on her own.

George Anthony, Caylee’s grandfather, told authorities the last time he saw her was on the afternoon of June 16. Thompson believes he saw the toddler at about 4 p.m. that day. WESH 2 News reports that Casey’s cell phone pings show her at her boyfriend’s apartment by about 5 p.m.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Report: Man claims he saw Caylee Anthony on June 16 just hours after her grandfather did - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...hours-after-her-grandfather-did#ixzz1GVjw91xB

Also, from Hinkey Meter Timeline for June 16th:

4:10 pm KC attempts to call Gentiva
4:11 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
4:11 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell. (24 seconds after last call)
4:13 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
4:13 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell. (25 seconds after last call)
4:14 pm KC calls Gentiva, 1.6 minute phone call.
KC’s cell phone pings showed her at or near the Anthony home until 4:18. At 4:18 she tracked northward.
4:19 pm KC calls TL, 1 minute duration.
4:21 pm KC attempts to call JG.
4:21 pm KC calls JG, 1.25 minute duration. (24 seconds after last call)
4:25 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
4:25 pm KC cell phone pings show her tracking westward.
No activity on phone for 2 hours and 7 minutes. [NOTE: Up until this point KC has gone no more than about 30 minutes at a time not texting or calling some one.]
BB returns home at approximately 6 p.m. from a family vacation.
5:00 pm to midnight no activity on laptop.
5:57 pm KC’s cell phone pings show her tracking northwestward.
6:31 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
6:32 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
6:32 pm KC attempts to call Anthony home. (44 seconds after last call)
6:33 pm KC checks voicemail.
6:53 pm KC checks voicemail.
7:06 pm KC calls Anthony home, 1.38 minute duration.
7:20 pm KC attempts to call AH
7:21 pm KC attempts to call AH.
7:58 pm TL and KC go to Blockbuster and rent a movie. TL states they stayed up late watching the movie.

Also, from Hinkey Meter Timeline for June 16th:

4:10 pm KC attempts to call Gentiva
4:11 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
4:11 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell. (24 seconds after last call)
4:13 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
4:13 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell. (25 seconds after last call)
4:14 pm KC calls Gentiva, 1.6 minute phone call.
KC’s cell phone pings showed her at or near the Anthony home until 4:18. At 4:18 she tracked northward.
4:19 pm KC calls TL, 1 minute duration.
4:21 pm KC attempts to call JG.
4:21 pm KC calls JG, 1.25 minute duration. (24 seconds after last call)
4:25 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
4:25 pm KC cell phone pings show her tracking westward.
No activity on phone for 2 hours and 7 minutes. [NOTE: Up until this point KC has gone no more than about 30 minutes at a time not texting or calling some one.]
BB returns home at approximately 6 p.m. from a family vacation.
5:00 pm to midnight no activity on laptop.
5:57 pm KC’s cell phone pings show her tracking northwestward.
6:31 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
6:32 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
6:32 pm KC attempts to call Anthony home. (44 seconds after last call)
6:33 pm KC checks voicemail.
6:53 pm KC checks voicemail.
7:06 pm KC calls Anthony home, 1.38 minute duration.
7:20 pm KC attempts to call AH
7:21 pm KC attempts to call AH.
7:58 pm TL and KC go to Blockbuster and rent a movie. TL states they stayed up late watching the movie.

We have discussed your BBM about the no activity during that time on threads in the Resources Link/ Case calendar Forum..

You may be interested in this thread in that Forum

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76253"]Has anyone compared the remains location with the ping maps? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sometimes small children don't set off automatic door sensors -- it depends on the angle of the sensor. I was at a Marriott last weekend and the big, circular, automatic doors stopped in the middle every time my daughter and I got into them. When tall people were in there with us, they didn't stop. Short people get no respect ...

I've always been intrigued by the Walmart story. The guy seems believable.

Sometimes small children don't set off automatic door sensors -- it depends on the angle of the sensor. I was at a Marriott last weekend and the big, circular, automatic doors stopped in the middle every time my daughter and I got into them. When tall people were in there with us, they didn't stop. Short people get no respect ...

I've always been intrigued by the Walmart story. The guy seems believable.

He seems very believable and it almost seems like she wanted somthing to happen to Caylee if it were her.

There is another thread re timelines and it it opens with Take Note mentioning the shirt Big Trouble which George said CAylee was not wearing when she left. So she was changed into it. Or really George could be mistaken. I always had the feeling that she was killed in the afternoon, not late afternoon. I also got the impression from George and Cindy that they DID NOT WANT TO ADMIT that Caylee had a shirt like that so it could not be her. Just my feeling. I don't think she was changed into it. I think that was it. And I think in KC's mind, Caylee was "big trouble". Sounds ridiculous, but people do that kind of chit - They are so convoluted.

What do you think? Just looked at the blockbuster pictures - Incredible. At 7 or so she is having no problem at all and walking with Tony's arm around her. Jesus.

We have discussed your BBM about the no activity during that time on threads in the Resources Link/ Case calendar Forum..

You may be interested in this thread in that Forum

Has anyone compared the remains location with the ping maps? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Maybe he did see her around 4:00; if that is true, she is treating Caylee like she would like something to happen to her - she is a baby not yet 3 and walking on her own - If she can get back to her house at 4:30 from Walmart, it is entirely possible that she killed her in late afternoon.

I keep thinking about the theory that Caylee died accidentally while iCA was supposed to be watching her. I'm not saying I believe it, but just pondering. IF Caylee drowned in the pool, ingested something, or choked on food, etc. and died while while ICA was preoccupied on her laptop, cell phone, etc., then wouldn't she be smart enough to know the consequences would be far less for her to notify the authorities (LE, EMS) immediately, rather than trying to cover it up?

And, if it's true that she told LA a portion of the truth, he certainly would have shared this with the A's. What are the odds one ENTIRE family could continue to carry on this farce? What would they think they had to gain? Surely they would know that there was no scenario in which ICA would just walk away from all this without LE being involved.

I just can't seem to find any scenario that supports the "accident" theory.

Screech!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103566"]Here is the current thread[/ame] re: the computer store owner who reported he saw Casey and Caylee at Walmart.

( [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89603"]Thread #1 is closed [/ame]but good for reference.)

Back to discussing theories. ;)

Screech!

Here is the current thread re: the computer store owner who reported he saw Casey and Caylee at Walmart.

( Thread #1 is closed but good for reference.)

Back to discussing theories. ;)

Okay, thanks.

I think she killed her at the house between 4:30 and 6:30 - The only time she is not using her phone is from 3:05 to say 3:30. But after that she is on and at 4:00+, there is a flurry of calls to CA and GA.

sHE MAKES NO CALLS FROM 4:30 TO 6:30 AND SHE IS BACK AT THE HOUSE OR NEAR IT. I say she is near it and she is picking up the duct tape, etc. She is just dumb enough to go back to the house to get the duct tape and the chloroform to put her out. She is not going to rap tape around a squirming child. She is going to put her out first.

And the shirt with the writing on it is PINK, I believe, so George could easily remember just a pink shirt, which he says she is wearing.

Best I can come up with. That child is dead by 6:30 p.m, easily.

It is incredible.

I also do not recall there being any cell pings in this area at that time

I just don't think she is at Walmart, one minute and driving home the next and killing her. That is just toooooooooooooo sociopathic even for KC or maybe NOT. I think she was thinking about thisfor some time and today was the day (with the catalyst from the evening before) and was furious with CA from the night before and she just could not stand Caylee anymore or her mother. I mean when she looked at Caylee she saw a child who was taking her mother from her and just hated her.

Everyone says she was so nice to her. How the hell do they know that. Were they with her all the time? No, they were not and Amy said she disliked the fact that Caylee was around parties, drinking etc. So much for KC never bringing her around booze or cigarette smoke. However, IF SHE WERE AT WALMART and was seen, from the description SHE WAS ABUSIVE to Caylee in that Caylee could have been seriously hurt with the doors.

I can't take it; what time do you guys think she killed Caylee?

Anyone know what time he saw them? And this was on June 16th right?

He said lunch time. Even if George is off on the time they left the house Casey would have to wait to come back home until after GA left for work but before Cindy came home. Very small time frame imo but not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper