Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there evidvece found in the car such as gatorade bottle with a substance and a syringe? Where did I hear this?

Yes, you did Phoebeb. It was in the evidence photos. I remember little about what the substance was but, I'm waiting to hear what they found on that syringe and what the original content of that syringe was. I'm hoping that it holds something substantial to tie the crime scene to a person. DNA, print, something.

To stay on topic, I would like to add, my suspicion is she died at home. Chloroformed, taped, put in trunk, carried around for almost 3 days and disposed of at the end of Suburban Drive. I've changed my feelings on this about 100 times, but as of right now, I think that is what happened. Painless, quick, clean as we know ICA only thinks 15 minutes ahead at any time.

I'd be interested to know if that last "alleged" trip to Walmart with Caylee had a purchase of a red balloon. There's something about the red balloons that bugs me.

Yes, you did Phoebeb. It was in the evidence photos. I remember little about what the substance was but, I'm waiting to hear what they found on that syringe and what the original content of that syringe was. I'm hoping that it holds something substantial to tie the crime scene to a person. DNA, print, something.
From what I've managed to garner, the syringe was found in the vicinity of Caylee's remains in a plastic Disney bag of some sort. Forensics, seemingly exposed trace elements of chloroform and something about testosterones. I'm not sure if anything was conclusive. I've been away from this for a while, so I'm not sure that I've understood everything around this particular inquiry.

moo

Something I have wondered, if anyone has time to consider or any ideas, would be greatly appreciated: Autopsy report says body was likely dumped months before discovery, and perhaps even shortly after the disappearance date of June 15/16. So, if Casey wanted her Zanny the Nanny kidnapping story to be believed::waitasec:

1. Why did she not drive at least 3-4 hours away and dump the body (as many killers will do, driving all night to dump the body in another state), making it look as though Zanny tried to escape with the child, but maybe could not take her crying?
2. Why did she say things in jail to her brother Lee which she knew were being recorded such as "I feel she is close to home" and "look in old childhood places"?
3. Did she want the body to be found, and VERY, very close to home, and why???:waitasec:
4. Was she perhaps wanting Lee to move the body, and thus gave him those "clues" which she said were all she felt "comfortable with at the time"? Did she not think someone else would find it, thus turning it over to Law Enforcement?
5. If so, why did Lee not do it? Was he just really bad at following clues, or did he not want the risk, or did he think it was wrong???
1. Too lazy and didn't want to spend any money on gas for the car even to drive around Orlando........
2. Trying to give him clues as to where to find Caylee.......
3. & 4. It appeared so. I believe she could have thought he'd help her out by relocating the remains somewhere they wouldn't be found by anyone.
5. I don't believe he figured it out at first; however, someone pointed the PI to the general area and I don't believe it was the psychic. :)

MOO

Part of the reason I don't think she planned to kill Caylee, just get her out of her way for a while, was that she did not seem to have a plan for disposal. JMO, I know her brain doesn't work like the rest of the human population, but this is what I believe.

1. Too lazy and didn't want to spend any money on gas for the car even to drive around Orlando........
2. Trying to give him clues as to where to find Caylee.......
3. & 4. It appeared so. I believe she could have thought he'd help her out by relocating the remains somewhere they wouldn't be found by anyone.
5. I don't believe he figured it out at first; however, someone pointed the PI to the general area and I don't believe it was the psychic. :)

MOO
Thanks! In #5, by PI do you mean private investigator? I thought the meter reader Roy Kronk just stumbled on the body in the woods? :waitasec:

Part of the reason I don't think she planned to kill Caylee, just get her out of her way for a while, was that she did not seem to have a plan for disposal. JMO, I know her brain doesn't work like the rest of the human population, but this is what I believe.
Yes, letting the car trunk reek of human decomposition, and leaving the body right near the house and an elementary school, and a woods she used to go to as a kid, does not sound like any kind of plan. Maybe she was drinking, and winging it, after an accident. None of it makes sense. Had they not found the body, she could still try and maintain some idea of "a missing child".

To stay on topic, I would like to add, my suspicion is she died at home. Chloroformed, taped, put in trunk, carried around for almost 3 days and disposed of at the end of Suburban Drive. I've changed my feelings on this about 100 times, but as of right now, I think that is what happened. Painless, quick, clean as we know ICA only thinks 15 minutes ahead at any time.

I'd be interested to know if that last "alleged" trip to Walmart with Caylee had a purchase of a red balloon. There's something about the red balloons that bugs me.
I hadn't heard that. Do you mean the red balloon may have been a farewell to Caylee or something?

I bounce between 2 theories and both of course are moo.
One theory-I believe Casey regularly drugged Caylee and left her either in the car alone or at a friends home while Casey and the friend went out. Casey enters the aprt or home first and finds a dead Caylee. But pretends to the friend that Caylee is asleep.
2nd theory, Casey looses her temper, smothers Caylee to death. She then puts Caylee in trunk until she figures out where to hide the body.

MOO, ICA thought maybe Lee would help her by moving the body. As far as her plan for disposal of the body...she probably thought it was a great plan....just like this "accident" tale. She thinks she is much smarter than she really is. Lee's strange statement at the memorial for Caylee is very perplexing

Maybe Lee's house?

I've always thought that KC used Lee's house as a temporary "babysitter" for Caylee whenever possible. I wonder if she had a key to his place? I live about the same distance from my brother, and we have keys to each other's places...:waitasec:

Oh wow. Interesting! Didn't he travel a lot? A perfect place to leave a drugged Caylee maybe...

Thanks! In #5, by PI do you mean private investigator? I thought the meter reader Roy Kronk just stumbled on the body in the woods? :waitasec:
#5 refers to the private investigator that worked for the Anthonys after he worked for Jose Baez.

"A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html