Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the man who sang "You'll be a woman soon" to Caylee at her 2nd birthday party? That bothered me a little bit, I have to admit...even though it was probably perfectly innocent.

And while I don't think it was the case here, parents and grandparents have been known to think of their children in sexual ways...anyone on WS knows that, so it was not an out of the question comment, IMO.

I haven't seen that video either, but I thought I've read it was Lee?

I don't think the other was an out of the question comment. I have read where some people felt the videographer was maybe trying for a 'between the legs' shot in the high chair/breakfast video. I personally didn't get that vibe. I thought the videographer was trying for a weird/different angle/reaction from Caylee. That being said, we have no way of knowing WHAT was in the videographer's mind.

When I read the question, what I focused on was the word 'detached' ... and that's all *I* got from the breakfast video. Detached. Not engaged with the subject.

I don't think the other was an out of the question comment. I have read where some people felt the videographer was maybe trying for a 'between the legs' shot in the high chair/breakfast video. I personally didn't get that vibe. I thought the videographer was trying for a weird/different angle/reaction from Caylee. That being said, we have no way of knowing WHAT was in the videographer's mind.

When I read the question, what I focused on was the word 'detached' ... and that's all *I* got from the breakfast video. Detached. Not engaged with the subject.

No, it wasn't Lee; this was an almost bald older man...mabye a brother of Cindy's, not sure, but it was a little weird, Caylee kept veering away from him.

Here is a link to it...

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/26/new-video-of-caylee-at-2nd-birthday-party/

No, it wasn't Lee; this was an almost bald older man...mabye a brother of Cindy's, not sure, but it was a little weird, Caylee kept veering away from him.

Here is a link to it...

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/26/new-video-of-caylee-at-2nd-birthday-party/

I agree. It was weird. The guy was a horrible singer, the song was inappropriate, and boring. So why did they keep trying to get her to pay attention to him?

It did not really look like a toddler's birthday party to me. Where were the other kids? And why was that weirdo singing that pedo-song? I think we had a different Disney princess every year when my daughter was that age. They were singing " When you wish Upon a Star" and songs like that IIRC.

I heard Caylee say Jo jo in that video.So I think George shot it.

I think there aren't any other kids in the birthday party video because Casey didn't like to make friends with other women who had kids. She wanted to hang with the single party girl types. Poor little Caylee. Even her sweet little short life was less fun than it could have been. Her mom should have been making real playdates for her instead of imaginary ones.

Guess what. Recently, Cheney Mason has been saying that NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL.

THIS is from her defense team. So they LIED when they told you that little fantasy about the pool and the accident and the incest. IT WAS ALL LIES.

Does knowing that change your theory any?

Not sure it changes my theory. Seems like this case is wrapped in lies after lies. It seems like nobody in this family could tell the truth. Just when I would feel a little pity for someone....the lies would start again. I know NOBODY likes to think about incest/abuse. But the truth is...it does happen. Just b/c Casey talked to her dad in jail and told him what a wonderful father he was...doesn't mean anything. Incest victims can have weird relationships with their abuser. My mom did.

Sure, the defense never proved incest/abuse but GA lied just enough to make him denying it sound like a lie IMO.

IMO, I do believe that Casey should be in jail for a long time. Even if it was an accident....she abused her daughter by the way she disposed of the body. JMHO.

My thoughts today are, whaqt cleaning product could have been used that had chloroform? Did anyone ever make a list and were theor products in the house that were used. Wouldn't Cindy, if using a chloroform product to clean have gotten sick from it?

What I see in my mond now, what if Casey found a product with levels of chloroform and doused the truck with that instead of making it from a formula. Would that have been enough for a child in the trunk to pass out. And if the tape was over the nose, how could she breate the fumes. am I getting lost here???/

I'll start with: THIS IS JUST MY OWN PERSONAL THEORY

We really don't know to what extent the trunk was cleaned out by the Anthony's before the police to custody of it. I believe that it was EXPERTLY cleaned due to the lack of evidence found in it. only one hair and one blow fly leg that was always suspect for me since the SA and everybody in the free world was saying that Casey kept Caylee in the trunk while she partied..

With that said...I googled "How to make Chloroform".. Here are the ingredients: Shock powder (for a pool), acetone, water and Ice.

The Anthony's had all of the ingredients.

I can see GA, CA, LA or all of them using any combination of these ingredients to clean out the trunk in an attempt to rid it of the smell and whatever else was in there, then closing the trunk and add the heatof July to all that: SHAZAM: chloroform.

Do I have proof that this happened or would work? NO. It's just something I thought of when the report of obsurdly high levels of chloroform where found in the trunk.

Peace...Carry on.

I didn't find it sexual. I just found it weird the way the camera person didn't talk AT ALL to Caylee.

I don't think it's strange... I have stopped talking when I'm videotaping my kids. I might say a word or two. I got tired of listening to all my cooing, etc. when I watched them!

I have a question that I have been wondering about

The times before June 08, (because unfortunately we know where caylee was then )when Casey would tell people she was with the non existent nanny, where was Caylee ?

Was that ever asked, answered

I presume if she was with Cindy/George, Casey would say she was with them, so when she said she was with zanny to people, or to cindy and george, then where was she actually
was she knocked out somewhere?

The "garbage" in the trunk was not trash, but garbage, ... was the cause of the horrendous odor.
The smell of garbage- any kind of garbage you can think of- would never smell like a dead body. I went into a small, closed room in a trailer I used to work in where a mouse had died over the hot weekend. As soon as I opened the door to the room and stepped in an absolutely putrid smell hit me. I couldn't stay in their for one more second. I can only imagine that the smell of a dead human body in the heated trunk of a car would be unbearable. Also, I used to dump rubbish (which included anything you would want to discard) for for a time and have smelled everything. I even had to shovel 2 cubic yards of dead fish out of the truck one time. Nothing smells as disgustingly putrid as a dead body. It's too bad the judge wouldn't allow the jurors to actually smell the air.

I think there aren't any other kids in the birthday party video because Casey didn't like to make friends with other women who had kids. She wanted to hang with the single party girl types. Poor little Caylee. Even her sweet little short life was less fun than it could have been. Her mom should have been making real playdates for her instead of imaginary ones.
She did have at least one friend with kids. I don't remember her name, but they would go to Jay Blanchard Park together with the kids.

TWO things:

1. Think it's very odd, to me, for GA, to call KC.."gorgeous" and "beautiful". Sorry, I might see a dad saying that to a tiny little girl...but not a grown woman daughter.

2. In the handwritten policy notes (posted on orlando news site)...actually say "KC used chloroform. Only in bed." Am I the only person who didn't know she spoke of this? And why wasn't it brought up in court? Was Tony home on the day of the 16th? Perhaps there was an OD on chloroform that day? at his house?

The times before June 08, (because unfortunately we know where caylee was then )when Casey would tell people she was with the non existent nanny, where was Caylee ?

I presume if she was with Cindy/George, Casey would say she was with them, so when she said she was with zanny to people, or to cindy and george, then where was she actually

I keep seeing this question but can't locate an incident when Caylee was actually unaccounted for; do you know of a time when Casey said Caylee was with the nanny and she was not really with Cindy or another friend? Not disputing it, but just looking for an example...

I keep seeing this question but can't locate an incident when Caylee was actually unaccounted for; do you know of a time when Casey said Caylee was with the nanny and she was not really with Cindy or another friend? Not disputing it, but just looking for an example...

No I don't have a specific incident, sorry
But it would just seem so cause then why make up the nanny...

I think she was in the trunk of Casey´s car, yes, knocked out. First with Xanax, later with chloroform when Casey couldn´t afford the "Zannies" anymore.
Caylee had some dark cirkles around her eyes that didn´t look natural for a little child, I think they could have been there because of the unorthodox treatment she received:

Caylee.jpg

caylee-anthony-cute.jpg

I have no idea whether she died due to an accident or whether it was first degree murder; but I have no doubt that Casey was behind her death one way or another, and should have been sentenced for aggravated child abuse at the very least.

Who was the man who sang "You'll be a woman soon" to Caylee at her 2nd birthday party? That bothered me a little bit, I have to admit...even though it was probably perfectly innocent.

And while I don't think it was the case here, parents and grandparents have been known to think of their children in sexual ways...anyone on WS knows that, so it was not an out of the question comment, IMO.

He is Lee's ex-housemate, Brian Lufkin.

No I don't have a specific incident, sorry
But it would just seem so cause then why make up the nanny...

She had to make up the nanny for her parents, as they knew she left the house for "work" every day with Caylee...but when she went out at night, Caylee was with Cindy, as far as I know, which is why Cindy was getting so angry...

I remember reading that at least twice when she spent the night with her boyfriend (don´t remember his name - the one prior to Tony L.). That boyfriend apparently didn't mind that Caylee slept at his place, but twice he was surprised that she wasn´t there when he woke up, but Casey was, and when he asked her where Caylee was, Casey said that Cindy had called and wanted Caylee home and had picked her up - or Casey had driven her home, then returned?
Has this ever been confirmed with Cindy?

She had to make up the nanny for her parents, as they knew she left the house for "work" every day with Caylee...but when she went out at night, Caylee was with Cindy, as far as I know, which is why Cindy was getting so angry...

Thanks
That would explain it as far as her parents go
But what about as far as saying it to friends

Do we know that there were incidents before June 16 when KC was out with friends and told them Caylee was with the nanny? If so, do we know Caylee wasn't with CA/GA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member