Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is actually not true that only 3 questions can be asked during a polygraph. I have a friend who administers polygraphs who recently got back from Quantico having gone through even more training. He has done this for over 15 years and has to go for training at different intervals. He is with a major law enforcement agency in Texas having moved there from Louisiana.

If Misty's polygraph has been inconclusive, she would have been asked to take another, IMO.

It is actually not true that only 3 questions can be asked during a polygraph. I have a friend who administers polygraphs who recently got back from Quantico having gone through even more training. He has done this for over 15 years and has to go for training at different intervals. He is with a major law enforcement agency in Texas having moved there from Louisiana.

If Misty's polygraph has been inconclusive, she would have been asked to take another, IMO.

Thank you - that 3 question limitation was a surprise to me !

Did your friend also discuss the following:

1. Does the examiner interrupt the results immediately or are they sometimes sent on for additional analysis ? How often are they sent on ?

2. Does the examiner immediately share those results with the subject, ie tell the subject whether or nor they "passed" ? Would a local LEO be authorized to tell a subject this immediately after the poly ?

I'm confused about these points and would sure appreciate getting some clarification from a knowledgeable source. tia

6. Did anyone visit you at the home that evening?

That question probably would not give them the answer they needed, because they only ask yes or no questions. No matter what she said, it's not going to tell them where Haleigh is. The most important questions would be, did she harm Haleigh in any way, does she know where Haleigh is, or does she know what happened to Haleigh.

Also, it doesn't matter who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop. She did not disappear from there, she was taken from home that night. Or that's the premise that LE is going on, I believe.

That question probably would not give them the answer they needed, because they only ask yes or no questions. No matter what she said, it's not going to tell them where Haleigh is. The most important questions would be, did she harm Haleigh in any way, does she know where Haleigh is, or does she know what happened to Haleigh.

Also, it doesn't matter who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop. She did not disappear from there, she was taken from home that night. Or that's the premise that LE is going on, I believe.

But some theories suggest that Misty, having picked up HaLeigh from the bus stop, took off away from the MH (as declared by eye witnesses). The theory contends that whatever happened to HaLeigh happened after that and that HaLeigh never returned to the MH at all.

Obviously, that is theory only, but then......this is the theory thread.

If she answers no and shows "deception", LE will know an area in which they need to question her further.

It is obviously quite important to determine the people that were in the home the evening that HaLeigh disappeared.

But some theories suggest that Misty, having picked up HaLeigh from the bus stop, took off away from the MH (as declared by eye witnesses). The theory contends that whatever happened to HaLeigh happened after that and that HaLeigh never returned to the MH at all.

Obviously, that is theory only, but then......this is the theory thread.

Didn't LE say that their concern with the timeline was between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m.? That says to me that they have witness testimony that she was seen up until 7:00, either by the A/C man, neighbors or G/gma.
Unless they have changed their stance on their investigation since that statement, I am of the opinion that they are working within that time frame.
Of course, they haven't said anything in a while, so it all could have changed since their last statement.

Didn't LE say that their concern with the timeline was between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m.? That says to me that they have witness testimony that she was seen up until 7:00, either by the A/C man, neighbors or G/gma.
Unless they have changed their stance on their investigation since that statement, I am of the opinion that they are working within that time frame.
Of course, they haven't said anything in a while, so it all could have changed since their last statement.

Correct. I merely pointed out there are "some theories..."

I cannot state unequivocally that their belief that the timeline needs to be evaluated between 7 and 3 means that HaLeigh was seen, however. It could be supposed that GGM's assertion that she saw HaLeigh between 7 and 8 throws a wrench into the other statements that might suggest HaLeigh was NOT seen at the MH earlier in the day (say, by the AC guy, or the brother/kids/neighbors), having last been seen being picked up at the bus stop by Misty and taking off away from the MH.

All I am doing, really, is conveying the "theories" I've heard. I am not asserting any sort of special knowledge, nor leaning one way or another toward a particular theory.

BBM :)

TXlady2, ITA, but IMO i think the bus stop is important, only b/c i find it odd that others would lie about who picked HC up from the bus stop the day she disappeared. unless one was trying to cover up their tracks, but why? or to make it appear one is more responsible than one really is. :waitasec:

If she answers no and shows "deception", LE will know an area in which they need to question her further.

It is obviously quite important to determine the people that were in the home the evening that HaLeigh disappeared.
MC had 3 polygraphs taken.Does any one know why she had 3 of them taken or if she was deceptive in them and what questions she was deceptive on?That's where they should look to find Haleigh.Misty is the key and I feel she knows exactly what happened to Haleigh.

Try this on for size:

Jr remembers a man in black taking his sissy. Misty can't remember where the kids were sleeping, which bed. The radio Transmission has a reference to Haleigh being seen 1 to 1 1/2 hours earlier and the information appears that they are at Tyler street at the Brother's home.

What if, Ron goes to work, Misty is home and around 8 or so puts the kids in her and Ron's bed. She is doing laundry and cleaning. She gets a call, and wants to go to her Brother's. She picks up a blanket, puts it in the van, and then puts the sleeping kids in the back. She then goes to Tyler, just around the corner and someone from the house puts the kids in bed over there so they can party. Later around 2:00 or 2:30 it's time to go home. So she uses the van to transport the kids back to Green Lane. Jr remembers someone in Black picking up his Sissy but maybe it is at Green Lane. Maybe they are putting the kids back in the van and that is what Jr sees. What if the breathing machine was left at Tyler? So when Misty comes back to the MH with the kids she puts them in different beds. Jr in Misty's and Haleigh in her own bed. She then has to return the van and she leaves the blanket in the back by mistake. She may have walked back home. By the time she gets home Haleigh is gone. Someone knew she had to return the van or saw her leave. When she gives her story to LE she gets mixed up as to where the kids were or forgot what the kids had on because she is mixed up or confused if she was doing anything like drinking or drugs. She can't say well when I put them in bed originally they were in my bed, then we went to my Brothers and we came home, and I only left them for a short time. Just a shot at putting all this together....without any info.

Bern i have to say, that is the best theory yet, it make so much sense......

Bern, definitely some different things to consider and mull over. The two snags for me are the dispatch tape confuses the heck out of me, because there is no timestamps of the various transmissions so we have no clue when the 1 to 1 1/2 hour comment was made and I can't help but think if Haleigh had last been seen around 2 - 2:30 LE would of stated that and the timeline would be different. The other snag I can see is the van was not at Tyler - the van was with Chelsea in a different city so no way for Misty to get the van back to her and back home.

Try this on for size:

Jr remembers a man in black taking his sissy. Misty can't remember where the kids were sleeping, which bed. The radio Transmission has a reference to Haleigh being seen 1 to 1 1/2 hours earlier and the information appears that they are at Tyler street at the Brother's home.

What if, Ron goes to work, Misty is home and around 8 or so puts the kids in her and Ron's bed. She is doing laundry and cleaning. She gets a call, and wants to go to her Brother's. She picks up a blanket, puts it in the van, and then puts the sleeping kids in the back. She then goes to Tyler, just around the corner and someone from the house puts the kids in bed over there so they can party. Later around 2:00 or 2:30 it's time to go home. So she uses the van to transport the kids back to Green Lane. Jr remembers someone in Black picking up his Sissy but maybe it is at Green Lane. Maybe they are putting the kids back in the van and that is what Jr sees. What if the breathing machine was left at Tyler? So when Misty comes back to the MH with the kids she puts them in different beds. Jr in Misty's and Haleigh in her own bed. She then has to return the van and she leaves the blanket in the back by mistake. She may have walked back home. By the time she gets home Haleigh is gone. Someone knew she had to return the van or saw her leave. When she gives her story to LE she gets mixed up as to where the kids were or forgot what the kids had on because she is mixed up or confused if she was doing anything like drinking or drugs. She can't say well when I put them in bed originally they were in my bed, then we went to my Brothers and we came home, and I only left them for a short time. Just a shot at putting all this together....without any info.

My theory is this scenario:
1) Haleigh is initially injured or hurt by Ron, either during a fight with Misty or in a rage over the previous weekends events
2) Ron goes to work as usual leaving her in Misty's care where she just gets worse,
3) At this point Ron calls Misty or Misty calls Ron....Misty says she needs help, Ron calls either TN or GGM to go there and check on Haleigh (Haleigh at this point is very sick not passed)
4)GGM shows up and in concert with TN decide to take Haleigh with them home (they dont want the hospital because of custody or possible criminal charges for Ron)....at this point Haleigh pass's and TN and/or GGM panic not wanted the police involved for sure (Ron would face serious jail time even for accidental death) and hide away the body... they tell Ron who decides on the breakin/abduction story, which he has 4 to seven hours to devise(hrs are my guess)......

this explain the bricking of the door and Mistys mention of thats how cousin joe did his breakins

this explains why TN and GGM love Misty so much, Misty knows the truth!

this explain the lack of physical evidence....plenty of time to cleanup

explains why Ron would marry Misty even after running around and reportedly having sex with someone else

bottom line is that 4 to 7 hrs is a long time to cleanup a messy situation, the cause falls in line with Rons reported temper and attitude.....and what mother wouldn't want to keep her son out of jail (mine would send me away tho)........just my opinion that maybe would be collaborated with the phone records......btw I sent this scenario to Det. Dominic P to review

any comments or holes to fill.....I know this is contrary to most here but enlighten me with a theory that from start to finish answers all the questions

My theory is this scenario:
1) Haleigh is initially injured or hurt by Ron, either during a fight with Misty or in a rage over the previous weekends events
2) Ron goes to work as usual leaving her in Misty's care where she just gets worse,
3) At this point Ron calls Misty or Misty calls Ron....Misty says she needs help, Ron calls either TN or GGM to go there and check on Haleigh (Haleigh at this point is very sick not passed)
4)GGM shows up and in concert with TN decide to take Haleigh with them home (they dont want the hospital because of custody or possible criminal charges for Ron)....at this point Haleigh pass's and TN and/or GGM panic not wanted the police involved for sure (Ron would face serious jail time even for accidental death) and hide away the body... they tell Ron who decides on the breakin/abduction story, which he has 4 to seven hours to devise(hrs are my guess)......

this explain the bricking of the door and Mistys mention of thats how cousin joe did his breakins

this explains why TN and GGM love Misty so much, Misty knows the truth!

this explain the lack of physical evidence....plenty of time to cleanup

explains why Ron would marry Misty even after running around and reportedly having sex with someone else

bottom line is that 4 to 7 hrs is a long time to cleanup a messy situation, the cause falls in line with Rons reported temper and attitude.....and what mother wouldn't want to keep her son out of jail (mine would send me away tho)........just my opinion that maybe would be collaborated with the phone records......btw I sent this scenario to Det. Dominic P to review

any comments or holes to fill.....I know this is contrary to most here but enlighten me with a theory that from start to finish answers all the questions

re quoting for inputs sake.......this forum is sinking

who once said "give them a soap box and they will come">

re quoting for inputs sake.......this forum is sinking

Hey Den,

I think it's plausible. Several folks have commented on a change in TN's demeanor shortly after the trip to NY. Maybe, Haleigh took a turn for the worse at that time ? :( Just an idea ....

Hey Den,

I think it's plausible. Several folks have commented on a change in TN's demeanor shortly after the trip to NY. Maybe, Haleigh took a turn for the worse at that time ? :( Just an idea ....

anything is possible Shamus, however I believe she was gone that night.....Ron would not have married Misty and TN would not praise her unless there was absolute need....

as for her demeanor it changed very fast after the initial couple of nights......note there was very little desparation that a grieving GM would be feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo