Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also going to find out how so many other childeren can go missing and be found since Haleighs disappeared? Also I want to know why Misty has not been charged with child neglect for losing her......or Ron for child endangerment for entrusting the children to an minor to act as nanny, then move on to any party who has given false statements for impeding a criminal investigation.........LE need to get the wheels of justice moving

I could definitely be confused about the timing of the interview. NY could be incorrect, most probably. I'll see if I can find the one with TN. Ron was the one doing the talking, she was sobbing uncontrollably. Apologize for the timing error. Place may be wrong but the comments and observations are still very much real.

I could definitely be confused about the timing of the interview. NY could be incorrect, most probably. I'll see if I can find the one with TN. Ron was the one doing the talking, she was sobbing uncontrollably. Apologize for the timing error. Place may be wrong but the comments and observations are still very much real.

The NY trip was after the marriage for the Today show.....that interview made Misty look like a dunce....she was asked questions and couldn't answer without Rons help......TN was reported to have made that trip with the honeymooners

I don't think there are any grounds for child neglect or endangerment at this point in time, as far as the info that has been shared with the public

I don't think there are any grounds for child neglect or endangerment at this point in time, as far as the info that has been shared with the public

Thanks for weighing in Floss.....but I disagree....if a friend gives you a ring to hold and you lose it.....aren't you responsible? Losing,misplacing, whatever the cause, you would be negligent in the eyes of the law

If someone steals the ring are you still responsible or negligent in the eyes of the law?

Thanks for weighing in Floss.....but I disagree....if a friend gives you a ring to hold and you lose it.....aren't you responsible? Losing,misplacing, whatever the cause, you would be negligent in the eyes of the law

You're welcome. As far as we know, she was asleep when HaLeigh was abducted. That's not a crime.

They may as well call in the psychics for all the information LE has shared with the public, and I've gathered from what they (LE) has said, that little tiny bit is all they do have - for whatever reason.

My opinion only

They may as well call in the psychics for all the information LE has shared with the public, and I've gathered from what they (LE) has said, that little tiny bit is all they do have - for whatever reason.

My opinion only
I don't disagree with you about that.

If someone steals the ring are you still responsible or negligent in the eyes of the law?

At that point I believe you would have to PROVE it was stolen and not secreted away by yourself or buried in the back yard by someone close to you.

But, this is just my opinion.

gotta love ya Busy.....lol.....you are correct, if your theory is abduction......mine isn't, so there is the difference

You're welcome. As far as we know, she was asleep when HaLeigh was abducted. That's not a crime.

if your a security guard and you fall asleep, you are negligent.....if you fail to secure your house you are negligent......as stated before I have a theory anf I'm open to hear yours.....your welcome to give me rebuttals to mine too

if your a security guard and you fall asleep, you are negligent.....if you fail to secure your house you are negligent......as stated before I have a theory anf I'm open to hear yours.....your welcome to give me rebuttals to mine too
She has not been proven to have been legally negligent in any way.

Oh ok, didn't realize you were looking to fuel talk.

Do you think Misty was involved in some way? Do you believe HaLeigh was abducted? Do you think she is alive?

Oh ok, didn't realize you were looking to fuel talk.

Do you think Misty was involved in some way? Do you believe HaLeigh was abducted? Do you think she is alive?

1) I dont think Misty caused her harm, I believe she witnessed what happened
2) I don't believe Haleigh was abducted, I believe she was the victim, or recipient of Rons anger which caused he injury that lead to her passing
3) answered, I believe she passed the night she was reported gone

you can read my theory on a previous page

Thanks for replying. My thoughts haven't gone in that direction, so many theories and so little information. I just keep praying HaLeigh is home soon.

Thanks for replying. My thoughts haven't gone in that direction, so many theories and so little information. I just keep praying HaLeigh is home soon.

I kept hoping for the same thing....but as the months pass and nothing comes up......Its truly sad...I would like to believe it was a stranger......but it just doesn't seem to fit the little we know

The silence is deafening in this case. If LE had clues and/or credible tips, wouldn't they be releasing that info so we could all bolo? It really worries me that NOTHING AT ALL is being said. Might they not have anything to go on? I'm can't believe after 5 mos, no arrests have been made and no new info has been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member