Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that just unbelievable that they have evidence that has not been tested? Unless they just collected it in the last few weeks this, to me, is not acceptable.

Cajun - ITA!!!!

Hi Jana, I think family/friends of the family took HaLeigh and that she is alive. I think this is a custody issue. I just pray she is home soon.

I disagree that this is a custody issue. Calling it a custody issue would imply the parents of Haleigh were battling around over custody prior to her going missing and I just haven't seen anything that leads me to that conclusion. You know - moo - but just what I think.

Sometimes it turns out to be the person you least expect it to be, and in ways you never imagined.

Isn't that just unbelievable that they have evidence that has not been tested? Unless they just collected it in the last few weeks this, to me, is not acceptable.

Well, this isn't the first delay we've seen. What about the large dumpster not far from the MH ? IIRC it was in a fenced-in area, but not entirely unaccessible. It wasn't searched until 2 weeks after Haleigh's disappearance which leads me to think that the search wasn't part of the original protocol but, rather, was prompted by a tip and/or a request. I would've thought all the places like that would've been checked on asap.

BetsyB, I'm not sure whether Haleigh's death, if she has died, was due to abuse, to an accidental injury or to an accidental drug overdose. Other than that, I very, very sadly agree with your theory. :(

I'm very much hoping that I'm wrong - but that hope is fading. :(

BetsyB...I agree with you...sadly.

What I find interesting is whenever the subject of Haleigh's behavour at bedtime is questoned, it is diverted and her standard response appears. She does not deviate. During one interview on TV...M was asked, "Was there a problem at bedtime and M quickly and shrewdly (I might add) steered the conversation back to her old standby, thus repeating it, "I put her to bed at 8:00, cuz that's her bedtime, she has school". Misty has not done this once buy several times. She almost slipped during an interview with AH but caught herself and reverted back to the catch all terms once again. She began to say something about Haleigh not wanting....then stopped.

She has a scenario memorized and stays on that track. She is going to be difficult to trip up. I now see some of the problems LE is having with her. She is tough. She is supported by a whole family and knows the ropes. She is not a lightweight in this saga. She has experience at molding the appearance of a naive girl.....she isn't! Since M avoids questions and stays on the course she has given, I see her as the primary focus and possible suspect in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Sometimes it turns out to be the person you least expect it to be, and in ways you never imagined.

True. There are cases like that, very convoluted, but they are the exception that proves the rule. Although. . .I never could figure out how an "exception" proved anything.

BetsyB...I agree with you...sadly.

What I find interesting is whenever the subject of Haleigh's behavour at bedtime is questoned, it is diverted and her standard response appears. She does not deviate. During one interview on TV...M was asked, "Was there a problem at bedtime and M quickly and shrewdly (I might add) steered the conversation back to her old standby, thus repeating it, "I put her to bed at 8:00, cuz that's her bedtime, she has school". Misty has not done this once buy several times. She almost slipped during an interview with AH but caught herself and reverted back to the catch all terms once again. She began to say something about Haleigh not wanting....then stopped.

She has a scenario memorized and stays on that track. She is going to be difficult to trip up. I now see some of the problems LE is having with her. She is tough. She is supported by a whole family and knows the ropes. She is not a lightweight in this saga. She has experience at molding the appearance of a naive girl.....she isn't! Since M avoids questions and stays on the course she has given, I see her as the primary focus and possible suspect in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.
Remember, during one interview, her family told her to be quiet.

True. There are cases like that, very convoluted, but they are the exception that proves the rule. Although. . .I never could figure out how an "exception" proved anything.

There are exceptions to every rule, especially as far as LE is concerned. They are taught to look beyond the obvious, and not get stagnated in one possibility or theory. But that doesn't always hold true.. once in a while they do get hung up on one person and never look at other suspects. Doesn't seem to be the case here.
We could all end up being shocked when this finally breaks... and it might have a lot of us scratching our heads and saying, "Why didn't I think of that?" Then again...... some of us could be right and some wrong. You never know!!

I agree. What if the person who took her is not from Putnam county? What if he is 2 or 3 counties away? How would anyone know to check with RSO counties away? It would give them a tremendous head start, because everyone is looking at the offenders around her and the family and friends, or known enemies. Sex offenders have a network, who is to say he didn't know about Misty and the kids. Do they all have a GPS? No, once released they can go where they want, as long as they register for where there permanent address is, they can take a little trip, pick up a victim and know one is the wiser.

My theory is really quite simple and I have no facts to back it up. It is just that ..MY theory. Sadly, I don't believe that HaLeigh is alive, but I PRAY that I am wrong. :praying: it is my belief that evening or early morning hours HaLeigh died at the hands of either Ron or Misty and her body was taken elsewhere for disposal. It is MOO that it was most likely not intentional, perhaps misdirected anger towards her or she ended up in the middle of an arguement between R & M. Perhaps it was discipline gone too far. Everything that I have seen, heard or observed has led me to this conclusion and as time has gone on, my belief in it has only gotten stronger. :(

Here is my theory:

According to LE, MISTY IS THE KEY! (Proven in several newspaper articles, videos, LE statements, etc...)

Enough Said. :)

Here is my theory:

According to LE, MISTY IS THE KEY! (Proven in several newspaper articles, videos, LE statements, etc...)

I agree with that Badme.

And I think that not only is Misty the key, but Ron is the lock.

The two of them are in this so deep they snorkles, IMO.

And I have faith and knowledge that LE is certain of their involvement.

I agree with that Badme.

BBM... I pray...From your mouth to God's ears

I agree with that Badme.

BBM

I don't have knowledge of that Pirate, but I do think their actions indicate that they have a suspect, they have accomplices after the fact and they are just building a case. No reason for them to tip their hand - as frustrating as it is for us.

ETA: I forgot to mention that I think the suspect is either Ron and/or Misty.

BBM

I don't have knowledge of that Pirate, but I do think their actions indicate that they have a suspect, they have accomplices after the fact and they are just building a case. No reason for them to tip their hand - as frustrating as it is for us.

ETA: I forgot to mention that I think the suspect is either Ron and/or Misty.

Well, I know nuttin' except if I was told that Donjeta is the key I would freak out and think that I'm the suspect.

Here is my theory:

Here is my theory

Child support letter crystal got right before Haleigh went missing.
dont know if crystal knew right away or not. jmo
that child support letter has been my number one key from day one.

they acted before thinking and this got to big and they dont know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13