Theories: Who and Why?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh I'm feeling oooooold now. fake i'd's. I haven't been carded in 20 years and I was 29 at the time. No DON'T DO THE MATH

oh I'm feeling oooooold now. fake i'd's. I haven't been carded in 20 years and I was 29 at the time. No DON'T DO THE MATH
Probably a bad idea putting a math problem out there with an engineer reading the posts lol :p Only kidding AZ. :)

(am I digging myself into a hole yet?)

Good-bye all.
I am leaving for awhile.
Sometimes, when I try to log on at night, the server is to busy. So, if I don't make an appearance until 2morrow, ya'll have a good night. And would you please try to solve this case!!!!! :)

BTW~
My fake ID is like 100 years old. I was carded 2months ago but, I found out they were carding everyone so it kinda blew the excitement for me.............. UGH!!

Good-bye all.
I am leaving for awhile.
Sometimes, when I try to log on at night, the server is to busy. So, if I don't make an appearance until 2morrow, ya'll have a good night. And would you please try to solve this case!!!!! :)
Nite Ruflossn, have yourself an oh-so-fabulous evening. :)

I have a THEORY about that.. LOL

Never Keyboard.. all bark no bite

uh yes,,,, I guess you could use that map, but I dont like it cuz I cant grasp and pull it where I want to. you have to click and wait on that one, and I lose track of where I was previously. I prefer mapquest unless you can make this one work better.

Hey, I think someone is trying to hack me. I keep getting pings and spyware or adware trying to invade my computer. Also trying to change my registry. Its not letting it in, but it's trying! Is anyone else having this problem?

Frog - I couldn't get on this morning for a long time and it said I was using the wrong password which I wasn't. I had to send off for a new password and now it is a long numbered password whereas it wasn't before. It still makes me log in every time I want to write something. It hasn't done this to me before.

Frog - I couldn't get on this morning for a long time and it said I was using the wrong password which I wasn't. I had to send off for a new password and now it is a long numbered password whereas it wasn't before. It still makes me log in every time I want to write something. It hasn't done this to me before.
Did that to me before too. What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox and it was clearing my cookies out every time I refreshed the page, forcing me to log in again.

Did that to me before too. What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox and it was clearing my cookies out every time I refreshed the page, forcing me to log in again.

OK keyboard - you've forced me to show my ignorance (which
Get Smart can attest to) what in the heck is a browser and how do I know what one I am using? And as long as I'm asking stupid questions, what is a ping and how would I know if I got one? You see, I am not much of a computer buff - GS found my skunk pic - if she hadn't I would still be blank. Ok, now go ahead and laugh - but pick yourself up off the floor long enough to answer me - :)

Get Smart can attest to) what in the heck is a browser and how do I know what one I am using? And as long as I'm asking stupid questions, what is a ping and how would I know if I got one? You see, I am not much of a computer buff - GS found my skunk pic - if she hadn't I would still be blank. Ok, now go ahead and laugh - but pick yourself up off the floor long enough to answer me - :)

I think your browser is the search engine you use. Like Google, or Yahoo.... or something. Am I right? :woohoo:

I'm going to bed. Everytime i think I am with people, I see they are all gone. I cant do this. lol
goodnight

Believe me, some days computers tick me off to the point I am ready to toss them out of moving cars. :)

The window that contains the web pages you view is the browser. At the top, in the title bar, it should say either "Microsoft Internet Explorer" or "Mozilla Firefox" (unless you have a Mac, in which case I have no idea 'cause I don't have one).

"Ping" is a program that sends fixed-size network packets to another computer to see if it is reachable via a network connection. If it is, the other computer will send back a reply, basically saying "hey, I'm here!". So while ping itself is a program, it can also be used to describe the small packets themselves (pings). Pinging is usually completely transparent to the computer being pinged, and even most wireless home routers nowadays filter them out so they never even get to your computer.

Alas, I have finally revealed my true colors. I am a geek in every sense of the word. :biggrin:

To me, this is a senseless murder. There's no real reason that the person(s) who shot these two had to murder them. That kind of haphazard senselessness comes from teen-agers.

I've looked at the graduating class from Weleetka and seen Senior Prom pictures from Graham. I bet one of those people knows or is involved with this murder.

Someone earlier stated:

Teenagers would have already told someone.

Not necessarily. I live close to where the Cadet Murders occurred in Mansfield TX. That was very senseless where the jealous girlfriend demanded the blood of her boyfriend's after track meet sex partner with some really stupid story about how they couldn't be whole until that blood debt was satisified.

If there are two teens in which either they are so wrapped up in each other or one has a very inordinate amount of control over the other, it might take time and distance before they talk.

In the Cadet Murder case, both of the conspirators got accepted to different military academies and it was a significant amount of time after the murder occurred before the girl finally talked to get things off of her chest.

If these are two males, as some surmise, it might take longer for guilt to kick in, if it ever even does.

The amount of time with no "teenager spilling their guts" is not, in my opinion, an indication that a teen didn't do it.

Speaking of computers.. I guess they didn't get anything off of them or aleast we have not heard. Which is par for the course in this case.

Believe me, some days computers tick me off to the point I am ready to toss them out of moving cars. :)

The window that contains the web pages you view is the browser. At the top, in the title bar, it should say either "Microsoft Internet Explorer" or "Mozilla Firefox" (unless you have a Mac, in which case I have no idea 'cause I don't have one).

"Ping" is a program that sends fixed-size network packets to another computer to see if it is reachable via a network connection. If it is, the other computer will send back a reply, basically saying "hey, I'm here!". So while ping itself is a program, it can also be used to describe the small packets themselves (pings). Pinging is usually completely transparent to the computer being pinged, and even most wireless home routers nowadays filter them out so they never even get to your computer.

Alas, I have finally revealed my true colors. I am a geek in every sense of the word. :biggrin:

Thanks keyboard - between you and GS I might be able to keep up with the rest of ya - I guess I am of the internet explorer realm and my thingy must filter out the pings (that didn't sound right) because I haven't gotten anything like that. You really know your stuff Einstein! Thanks!

Do you Log Out here?

If you don't, did you remember to check the "Remember Me" area?
Also, you can change your password to anything you want if you don't like the one you have!

Do you Log Out here?

If you don't, did you remember to check the "Remember Me" area?
Also, you can change your password to anything you want if you don't like the one you have!

Well, I just click the red x when I am through for the night - I don't actually log out. But it was automaticallly doing the remember me thing where I didn't even have to use my password and then all of the sudden it started this wrong password thing without me doing anything to it- and it wouldn't take my original password so I had to have them email me a new one - that is the one that has a million numbers that I can't remember- I had to write it down.

Well, I just click the red x when I am through for the night - I don't actually log out. But it was automaticallly doing the remember me thing where I didn't even have to use my password and then all of the sudden it started this wrong password thing without me doing anything to it- and it wouldn't take my original password so I had to have them email me a new one - that is the one that has a million numbers that I can't remember- I had to write it down.
To change your long numbered password you were sent go here and change it

I just got back online. I am cracking up! This post is priceless.

:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back