Theories: Who and Why?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do I get a pic?? GS, can you help me?? LOL

How do I get a pic?? GS, can you help me?? LOL

GS helped me Lauren and I am the computer moron. If I can do it you can. She talked me right through it. Of course I have no idea how to do the same for you but she is a sweetie and was a big help.

GS helped me Lauren and I am the computer moron. If I can do it you can. She talked me right through it. Of course I have no idea how to do the same for you but she is a sweetie and was a big help.
LOL, I offered to help her also, but she never replied :whistle:

Maybe she server busy or something I know I did that is what took me so long to reply... You are so good TG.. I had to put in aleast one more post.. I just look up & I was on my 666 post LOL

Thanks keyboard - between you and GS I might be able to keep up with the rest of ya - I guess I am of the internet explorer realm and my thingy must filter out the pings (that didn't sound right) because I haven't gotten anything like that. You really know your stuff Einstein! Thanks!

Here I sit with a blank reply window, searching the depths of my brain for a tactful response to "my thingy must filter out the pings", but unfortunately, my "server is too busy at the moment".

I've got nothing, sorry. :D

You're great, Ann Fan. Thanks :)

talk to everyone tomorrow.....We are such a hoot... nite

Speaking of computers.. I guess they didn't get anything off of them or aleast we have not heard. Which is par for the course in this case.

You know, GS, that's an excellent question. I do distinctly remember seeing a photo of one of the LEOs carrying a computer out to the car, probably for a forensic examination. Three possibilities come to mind:

1. They did, and found nothing.
2. They found something, but have not yet completed the analysis.
3. They found something, completed the analysis, but have not released the information.

If they're looking for possible enemies of the girls (personally, I wouldn't think those girls would have an enemy in the world), I wonder if they checked the mail servers. If either of them had, for example, a Yahoo or GMail account, the e-mails would reside on their respective servers, not the home computer.

Just my thoughts... Whew, long day. Off to dreamland, goodnight all. :)

Keyboard, you have good points, but anyone who does a computer analysis for LE would/should realize and should have checked all that you've mentioned. I just don't believe LE has anything - either on a computer, on the bodies, or at the crime scene. I think they, like the rest of us, are at a loss as to why this terrible crime happened.

It is my understanding that Graham School has less than a hundred physical students and that most who "attend" Graham are enrolled online, so I'm discounting involvement by classmates. As to the involvement by teens, my theory still leans toward a drug dealer with no conscience that is somehow connected to one of the families or is somehow a retaliation toward one of the families. I don't think it's a local killer.

Keyboard, you have good points, but anyone who does a computer analysis for LE would/should realize and should have checked all that you've mentioned. I just don't believe LE has anything - either on a computer, on the bodies, or at the crime scene. I think they, like the rest of us, are at a loss as to why this terrible crime happened.

It is my understanding that Graham School has less than a hundred physical students and that most who "attend" Graham are enrolled online, so I'm discounting involvement by classmates. As to the involvement by teens, my theory still leans toward a drug dealer with no conscience that is somehow connected to one of the families or is somehow a retaliation toward one of the families. I don't think it's a local killer.

Yeah, as I was writing that, I kept thinking to myself that "they couldn't have overlooked that". Sometimes, though, getting a court order to see someone's internet mail account (which I believe is required) takes time. I remember a case about a mom who wanted to see if her son's Yahoo e-mail account held any clues as to why he committed suicide, and it took quite some time for Yahoo to finally release the account.

In my heart, though, I agree with you. I really don't believe they have anything to go on at this point. I heard (don't remember from where) that Graham School has only 90 physically enrolled this year for all of K-12. If that's true, that's an awfully tiny school. :)

Cheers

My Senior Class had 35 Students so I do relate to small schools. I have 2 theories..

1. Trino : As to the involvement by teens, my theory still leans toward a drug dealer with no conscience that is somehow connected to one of the families or is somehow a retaliation toward one of the families. I don't think it's a local killer.

2. Someone with a violent temper.. unstable... ect.. wanted
to scare the girls & it accelerated into chaos

That is all I have left

My Senior Class had 35 Students so I do relate to small schools. I have 2 theories..

1. Trino : As to the involvement by teens, my theory still leans toward a drug dealer with no conscience that is somehow connected to one of the families or is somehow a retaliation toward one of the families. I don't think it's a local killer.

That is all I have left

I think that about covers it for me too, GS.

If I remember correctly, my senior class in HS had 140, but in my graduating class in college I was one of four. :)

Don't forget, Google and Wikipedia can be one's best friends as well. :D
icon14.gif

That is all I have left

I wouldn't think a drug dealer would want to call this kinda attention to his business, I know drug dealer kill people everyday but usually someone snitching on them or stealing from them or horning in on their business not 2 innocent little girls. But you never know.

A member of the Farrow family has his own theory about what happened to Taylor and Skyla. He was there not long after the shootings occurred and watched what LE was doing. Evidently they were looking for bullets in the ground. The girls were shot 13 times, according to the autopsy report, and there were five bullets remaining in their bodies. Eight bullets passed through their bodies, and some should have burrowed into the ground. LE had dogs and metal detectors out there, but, as far as he knew, no bullets were ever found. (This may be why LE didn't object to the road being graded.) Also, the shells appeared to have been scattered as if they were dropped. This possibly leads to a different scenario than what LE had first reported. They said the girls were shot where they stood. However, because of the small amount of blood actually on the road, he thinks they could have been shot elsewhere and dumped on the road as a message. (LE may have said they were killed right there in the hope that someone would have a big mouth and say they were killed elsewhere. If that is the case, it may have backfired on LE.) This person believes the girls made it to the bridge, as per witness, but he wonders if they may have been picked up and murdered elsewhere before they were dumped.

Another thing that was odd was a brown van that had been seen visiting the Placker house a number of times in the month before the murders but had not returned since then.

This person wondered why the Plackers had moved there in the first place. Rumor has it that a member of the family was involved in a murder investigation and was trying to use the family as an alibi. Police questioned each member of the family including Taylor. She was just a little girl, and evidently she told the police that person wasn't there or something of that nature. As a result, the alibi unraveled. It is possible that the Plackers moved, because they were afraid for Taylor's safety. They home-schooled her for awhile but finally allowed her to go to Graham School. (I guess, after a few years, they got comfortable.)

This possible scenario presents one of the few motives I've seen that makes sense. The payback feeling I got - the shots to Taylor's mouth - the feeling I got that Skyla was collateral damage.

This gives me chills! :cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back