Theories: Who and Why?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
EnvoyDriver-

I don't think I have seen a confirmed source comment on what direction the 13YO was facing, but I could be wrong. However, I definitely get the sense that the killer got out of a vehicle that was on the east side of the road (the girls were found on the west side) and that that shot to the thigh was a final, parting shot before getting back in the vehicle and leaving the scene.

Do you think that the driver could of been walking away as he/she shot that last shot and that is why it hit her in the groin, or do they think it was more personnel?

Do you think that the driver could of been walking away as he/she shot that last shot and that is why it hit her in the groin, or do they think it was more personnel?

My opinion was that the shooter was walking away still in a rage and just wanted to hit any part of her body before getting in the car. He didn't care where he shot her, as long as he shot her.

My opinion was that the shooter was walking away still in a rage and just wanted to hit any part of her body before getting in the car. He didn't care where he shot her, as long as he shot her.

Thank you, that is something that I have been wondering also but it is just my opinion.

My memory may be faulty but I thought when Rosser did one of his interviews with Greta he said Taylor's head was resting close to the actual roadway, itself.

I can't remember if he said she was found face up or down. I think she was facedown. I can't remember if that was stated in the autopsy report although LE will have still photos, diagrams and videos depicting where each body lay.

imoo

My memory may be faulty but I thought when Rosser did one of his interviews with Greta he said Taylor's head was resting close to the actual roadway, itself.

I can't remember if he said she was found face up or down. I think she was facedown. I can't remember if that was stated in the autopsy report although LE will have still photos, diagrams and videos depicting where each body lay.

imoo
Here's the VIDEO link Ocean...........approx @ 2:00
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=1503265&referralPlaylistId=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b0c12f2749

Thank you. I can't hear it real well but he said Taylor was found head toward the ditch and Skyla was found further up sort of behind her some?

Did he say if they were face up or down?

Sorry but I am in my computer room and hubby has the tv on in here too. lol

imoo

Thank you. I can't hear it real well but he said Taylor was found head toward the ditch and Skyla was found further up sort of behind her some?

Did he say if they were face up or down?

Sorry but I am in my computer room and hubby has the tv on in here too. lol

imoo
I haven't listened to it in a long time, but I don't think he said!

I haven't listened to it in a long time, but I don't think he said!

I think the autopsy reports mentioned that both were found in the "supine" position, which means "lying on the back"

I think the autopsy reports mentioned that both were found in the "supine" position, which means "lying on the back"
RPS, if the girls were found lying on their backs, it makes sense to me that the killer(s) drove up beside the girls. Maybe said something to them to get their attention and when they turned to look at them, the killer(s) started shooting them. Because of the timeline, I don't believe they were killed in a different location.

Also, if there was a parting shot to Taylor in the groin, and there were 2 killers, the driver could have remained in the truck, while the passenger got out to make sure they were dead, turned back around to walk to his side of the truck and turned towards the girls for the final time and just shot wherever. Like you've said.

If the girls left Taylor's house sometime about or after 4:30p.m. and made it to the bridge and was on their way back when they were killed, I just done see enough time for them to be picked up by the killer(s) on the way back home, taken to a different location, killed, then driven back to where they were found on the side of the road. There just doesn't seem to be enough time.

RPS, if the girls were found lying on their backs, it makes sense to me that the killer(s) drove up beside the girls. Maybe said something to them to get their attention and when they turned to look at them, the killer(s) started shooting them. Because of the timeline, I don't believe they were killed in a different location.

Also, if there was a parting shot to Taylor in the groin, and there were 2 killers, the driver could have remained in the truck, while the passenger got out to make sure they were dead, turned back around to walk to his side of the truck and turned towards the girls for the final time and just shot wherever. Like you've said.

If the girls left Taylor's house sometime about or after 4:30p.m. and made it to the bridge and was on their way back when they were killed, I just done see enough time for them to be picked up by the killer(s) on the way back home, taken to a different location, killed, then driven back to where they were found on the side of the road. There just doesn't seem to be enough time.

You know, thinking about it, we dont know that the killer(s) was in a truck, or a car, or a 4wheeler, or just walked up on them. All we know is that someone saw the poi in a pickup in the area, around the same time. I've been out there. Lots of people take that road. That is why I believe the timeline is tight, or someone would have seen the girls, besides just one witness who isnt saying anything public. It wasnt even said that he saw the poi... just the girls, shortly before they were killed. So did he see the poi? or was someone just passing through, before the girls left the house, and they saw the poi stopped on the road, (possibly to relieve himself, check something that may have fallen in the floorboard of the truck, like a cigarette lighter or something, checking his tires, whatever he was doing or just finished doing when he was seen by the witnesses) and maybe he just went on.
This is what the osbi says when they say they believe he may have seen something, so they want to question him. They never have said they believe he did it. But they have never said they think he didn't either. So we dont know what the killer(s) was/were driving... if they (he/she) were even driving anything.
Just something to keep in mind. We just have no details.

You know, thinking about it, we dont know that the killer(s) was in a truck, or a car, or a 4wheeler, or just walked up on them. All we know is that someone saw the poi in a pickup in the area, around the same time. I've been out there. Lots of people take that road. That is why I believe the timeline is tight, or someone would have seen the girls, besides just one witness who isnt saying anything public. It wasnt even said that he saw the poi... just the girls, shortly before they were killed. So did he see the poi? or was someone just passing through, before the girls left the house, and they saw the poi stopped on the road, (possibly to relieve himself, check something that may have fallen in the floorboard of the truck, like a cigarette lighter or something, checking his tires, whatever he was doing or just finished doing when he was seen by the witnesses) and maybe he just went on.
This is what the osbi says when they say they believe he may have seen something, so they want to question him. They never have said they believe he did it. But they have never said they think he didn't either. So we dont know what the killer(s) was/were driving... if they (he/she) were even driving anything.
Just something to keep in mind. We just have no details.
I thought I read (can't remember where) that the girls made it to the bridge, that someone (don't know who) saw them there. I don't know about the POI either or if the POI even exists. That's why I didn't mention him. I'm just not of the opinion that Taylor and Skyla were killed someplace else and then brought back and dumped on the side of the road. JMO

I thought I read (can't remember where) that the girls made it to the bridge, that someone (don't know who) saw them there. I don't know about the POI either or if the POI even exists. That's why I didn't mention him. I'm just not of the opinion that Taylor and Skyla were killed someplace else and then brought back and dumped on the side of the road. JMO

I agree with you whole heartedly with you on that one, gertie. But again, that is JMO.

We DO know that there was witnesses to the POI. Yes, he exists, but they say he really doesnt look much at all like the picture. All we know is he was spotted on that road about the same time... just outside his truck. The witnesses said he looked suspicious to them.

I am not for sure if it was the girls footprints or what, but OSBI said yes, it was determined that they made it to the bridge, so I am assuming the witness who saw the girls saw them on their return trip home. I just wish we knew what else that witness may or may not have seen.

I am so glad you are posting here with us!

I agree with you whole heartedly with you on that one, gertie. But again, that is JMO.

We DO know that there was witnesses to the POI. Yes, he exists, but they say he really doesnt look much at all like the picture. All we know is he was spotted on that road about the same time... just outside his truck. The witnesses said he looked suspicious to them.

I am not for sure if it was the girls footprints or what, but OSBI said yes, it was determined that they made it to the bridge, so I am assuming the witness who saw the girls saw them on their return trip home. I just wish we knew what else that witness may or may not have seen.

I am so glad you are posting here with us!
Seems like we are in agreement. We just need a few more tidbits of information. Something to really sink our teeth into. But this case is so quite, we are unable to make any kind of feasible determinations.

Thanks, Frog. Glad to be here. Still trying to figure out the site, but I'll get there.

Gertrude-

Thanks for your observations.

The trajectory analysis seems to indicate that this was done by a standing, mobile shooter.

Here is my speculation part where I stretch it a bit. I am working under these beliefs:
- The girls were killed there.
- The shooter knew who the girls were.
- That there was a driver and a passenger, and the passenger did all the shooting after getting out of the vehicle. He returned to the vehicle to get a second gun after the first ran out of bullets.
- The driver was taken quite by surprise by his friend's actions, as they were completely impulsive.
- This was a crime of opportunity, not planned in any way.
- The vehicle was going south to north, probably to Henryetta.

Seems like we are in agreement. We just need a few more tidbits of information. Something to really sink our teeth into. But this case is so quite, we are unable to make any kind of feasible determinations.

Thanks, Frog. Glad to be here. Still trying to figure out the site, but I'll get there.
Gertie, you're doing JUST FINE. Glad to have you here! :)
Cheers,
KP

Gertrude-

The trajectory analysis seems to indicate that this was done by a standing, mobile shooter.

Here is my speculation part where I stretch it a bit. I am working under these beliefs:
- That there was a driver and a passenger, and the passenger did all the shooting after getting out of the vehicle. He returned to the vehicle to get a second gun after the first ran out of bullets.
- The driver was taken quite by surprise by his friend's actions, as they were completely impulsive.
RPS -- so in your opinion, the driver never shot the girls? The passenger did it all. How did you come up with that scenario? I would assume 2 people did the shooting. If you were the driver and unaware of what was going to happen, I would think the driver would certainly stop the passenger from getting the second gun. But who knows what is in someone's mind or thinking process.

Gertrude-

I have another question, RPS. Why, in your opinion, do you think it was a crime of opportunity and not planned. I feel very differently about that. I think the killers planned this but maybe didn't know when they were going to do it, just happened to be that day. JMO

RPS -- so in your opinion, the driver never shot the girls? The passenger did it all. How did you come up with that scenario? I would assume 2 people did the shooting. If you were the driver and unaware of what was going to happen, I would think the driver would certainly stop the passenger from getting the second gun. But who knows what is in someone's mind or thinking process.

My speculation is based on where LE has focused its attention and what circumstances would put that individual on that road at that time. I think that the driver was such in a state of shock that anything his passenger wanted, the passenger got.

I don't think that the passenger has personal transportation. He does not have an impelling personal reason to be in Weleetka, but the driver does.

I have another question, RPS. Why, in your opinion, do you think it was a crime of opportunity and not planned. I feel very differently about that. I think the killers planned this but maybe didn't know when they were going to do it, just happened to be that day. JMO

And you may be very right.

When I did the trajectory analysis, and seeing how the shooter/s would aim at the faces of 2 young girls like this, it just seemed too spontaneous with rage rather then calculated. And if this was planned, I think that their earlier rage may have been expressed to others who would have hopefully made LE aware of it by now. Just my opinion.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back