Theories

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be gross, but do we absolutely know for sure that 'red fluid' found in her stomach is not a product of decomposition? The ME didn't say what it was; he didn't speculate at all in his report.
I got the impression he didn't know offhand and that it was something to be determined with further testing. If it was the norm from decomposition, I would think it would be stated as such.

OOPS!!!! So sorry. I'll change it.

That's ok. I could have sworn Brad said neither of them drank Gatorade. Instead he said NC didn't drink it and they didn't have it in the house. Guess that would make me an unreliable witness.

That's ok. I could have sworn Brad said neither of them drank Gatorade. Instead he said NC didn't drink it and they didn't have it in the house. Guess that would make me an unreliable witness.
You must forgive yourself. We have read a lot of affidavits and watched a lot of video. Unless we go back and check each time we try to recall a small detail, we are bound to get one wrong occasionally. Luckily we have others on the board who remember things we don't to correct us.

Not to be gross, but do we absolutely know for sure that 'red fluid' found in her stomach is not a product of decomposition? The ME didn't say what it was; he didn't speculate at all in his report.

PERHAPS LE already knows the 'red fluid' is wine and since it should have been gone by the time she allegedly went running at 7:00, it would indicate NC was murdered in the early morning hours (between 12:30 a.m. and 3:00 a.m.), BEFORE leaving the home, which COULD be why LE hasn't made it a point to contact the alleged witness of the NC sighting.

BC sure made it a point to let everyone KNOW that NC drank more (wine) than he would like. PERHAPS that could be his own undoing! ;)

JMHO
fran

PS....think about this.....BC was asked how he knew, AFTER NC looked in on him and the children, that NC went towards the Master Bedroom? He replied he 'saw her shadow.'

He saw as NC walked towards her room to undress for bed and while she was undressing he approached her from behind and strangled her when she was almost unclothed.

After all, she did embarrass him in front of her friends about what their daughter was 'trying to say,' through actions. By the time NC got home from the bbq, he may have been livid with angry feelings and thoughts!:eek:.......fran

PERHAPS LE already knows the 'red fluid' is wine and since it should have been gone by the time she allegedly went running at 7:00, it would indicate NC was murdered in the early morning hours (between 12:30 a.m. and 3:00 a.m.), BEFORE leaving the home, which COULD be why LE hasn't made it a point to contact the alleged witness of the NC sighting.

BC sure made it a point to let everyone KNOW that NC drank more (wine) than he would like. PERHAPS that could be his own undoing! ;)

JMHO
fran

PS....think about this.....BC was asked how he knew, AFTER NC looked in on him and the children, that NC went towards the Master Bedroom? He replied he 'saw her shadow.'

He saw as NC walked towards her room to undress for bed and while she was undressing he approached her from behind and strangled her when she was almost unclothed.

After all, she did embarrass him in front of her friends about what their daughter was 'trying to say,' through actions. By the time NC got home from the bbq, he may have been livid with angry feelings and thoughts!:eek:.......fran
Yes, Fran, bbq sauce does indeed have a red appearance. Mixed with gastral juices, I suppose it would become less thick and more liquid. Good thought. Thanks.

WD,

I will be astonished if it comes out those children were not interviewed. The case could have been made against him in a heartbeat if the children remembered something, it would make no sense. It is probably too late now to interview the children, that would be a huge boo boo on the part of CPD.

He could have been cleared as well if Katie said Mommy helped her that morning.

He could have been cleared as well if Katie said Mommy helped her that morning.

I agree, it would help to be able to more accurately pinpoint the time of death if the children remembered seeing NC that morning. If one of them "would not calm down without milk or juice" surely the children remember telling mommy this and daddy going to get the milk and juice.

So if in fact NC was alive at 6:45 she died sometime after 7am and it would give credence to the sighting reported by the eyewitness, still does not clear BC, but at least we know she was alive when she left the house. I think it would also be important for the children to remember if they were left alone or in the company of someone other than BC that day.

Remember I do not claim he is guilty or innocent, I do not know, without all the facts and neither does anyone else other than LE, and maybe not them. But unless something happens soon, I am going to continue to think too many mistakes have been made. I also realize LE has 48 hours from the time he is arrested to make a case that will stand up to the GJ.

I drink caffeine before bed and have no problem going to sleep.

Me too! Sometimes, I even wake up early hours of the morning, have a snack and a cup of coffee and go straight back to sleep, so we should not work on the general assumption that caffeine keeps everyone awake.

That's what I was thinking it was also, after reading a little on autopsies.

Yes, Fran, bbq sauce does indeed have a red appearance. Mixed with gastral juices, I suppose it would become less thick and more liquid. Good thought. Thanks.

I'm surmising the "red fluid" (oddly not elaborated on in the report as it can be tested to determine what it was) is some wine or perhaps someone at the BBQ would remember what she had.

Me too! Sometimes, I even wake up early hours of the morning, have a snack and a cup of coffee and go straight back to sleep, so we should not work on the general assumption that caffeine keeps everyone awake.

At most parties I've been to the coffee is brewing around the time of the end of the gathering.

As I am preparing for race day, I just read online that caffeine can stay in your system for up to 14 hours. NC could have even had a cup of coffee in the afternoon...and it would still have been in her system. I know I need an afternoon cup to keep up with my 2 year old!

LE have 3 murders unsolved and now an attack all with in a 5 mile radius. Police have said they found 2 bloody footprints at the Michelle young murder scene. Then Jenna Nielsen , Nancy cooper and now an attack by 2 people. Seems to me that's an awful lot of murders and attacks not to be connected. Michelle Youngs was in her home but she had reported noises in the woods to police before her killing. It would be interesting to know if LE found any footprints at Nancy Coopers dump site and if there was any where the attack took place in the park. I know that it is unlikely to be any where Jenna Nielsen was murdered it was on concrete. Does any one think LE is comparing DNA found at all these sites?

I'm more interested in how the woman was subdued by her assailants. I wasn't aware that Michelle had reported strange noises in the woods. Jenna Nielsen's autopsy reported signs of strangulation, yet was stabbed in the throat, her pants were pulled down. It is disturbing.

As for the attack on the woman by those 2 people...that was a completely different (type of) crime, and it happened outside. Again, not related.

IMO, they could be related. Given I believe Nancy did go running that morning and that she was attacked, found almost completely naked, was brutally murdered, near where she normally ran. Some of her jewelry was missing.

I happen to know of a boxer someone has who could keep pace with you! Apparently good for a 4+ mi run. Might drool a little but otherwise a good sport. :smile:

Ha ha, I can't go 4 miles. My Goldie can only last about a mile and he's down.

If she did, I think there would be more people who would have spotted her that morning.

There may be more folks who reported seeing a woman of her description running, we know that LE has stated there were no "confirmed" sightings of Nancy running, I assume this statement means it's not considered CONFIRMED because no individuals who KNEW Nancy saw her. I think there are some reports from strangers who saw saw someone of that description that we do not know about. Rosemary Zednick for instance.

The one item that changed my opinion of TOD making me feel Nancy was actually up for the day was the presence of caffiene in her system. That would seem likely to point to a Redbull or such, or a cup of coffee; either part of a morning routine or in preparation for a run.

Was it ever stated that Nancy drank coffee? BC, the friends etc. ME never stated what the red liquid may have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025