Theory #2: Family Abduction by George Waters with George Brody and/or Associates

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just a person that was looking at your info, and I know that there is a museum in San Francisco that was a boxing museum, however, in 1989 after the earthquake it was taken into storage, but I do not know if it was ever put up as a museum again...Their info included the many many boxing venues in the bay area that were popular back then, perhaps someone can get archive info from San Fran?

InterestedNHelping said:
I'm just a person that was looking at your info, and I know that there is a museum in San Francisco that was a boxing museum, however, in 1989 after the earthquake it was taken into storage, but I do not know if it was ever put up as a museum again...Their info included the many many boxing venues in the bay area that were popular back then, perhaps someone can get archive info from San Fran?
Dear Interested: Welcome to the forum! I'll ask around about the boxing museum. I've never heard of it, but someone around here must know something.

Thank you...I'm just a mom, but also a pretty good websleuth... have been able to trace people in adoption and also other things, so I thought I would look at your info and see if I can help. I spent last week, reading Anna's story etc, and digging around the net. Still looking for connections. Something tells me she is living, and I was drawn to this when I was looking at the missing children's database, there was something about her that I felt. That's all I can say, but hope I can find info to help!

InterestedNHelping said:
Thank you...I'm just a mom, but also a pretty good websleuth... have been able to trace people in adoption and also other things, so I thought I would look at your info and see if I can help. I spent last week, reading Anna's story etc, and digging around the net. Still looking for connections. Something tells me she is living, and I was drawn to this when I was looking at the missing children's database, there was something about her that I felt. That's all I can say, but hope I can find info to help!

You need not say anymore. I posted a while ago about what I felt when I saw Anna's picture on the missing databases. Call it an energy or a life demension or whatever, lol. Its as if her picture radiates a life which is very very different from most of the missing childrens pages I see. I am not a quack or a new age guru or anything like that, lol. I am usually a very grounded, scientificly based type of person but this is something different and i can't explain it empericly. Is this like what you felt?

mjak

Most definitely the same, I too believe as Annasmom has stated, "nothing is really coincidental"...I agree wholeheartedly...I couldn't put it out of my mind, and after finally demanding of myself that I wouldn't focus on it, new things came to me regarding Anna. Our energies are all connected, and the more we view each other with that, the more we can see together. I didn't used to believe in what I 'saw', but things became so direct, that I had no choice but to accept it, and work to better myself and use it for good. There is an energy here, that gave me something I felt was an absolute, I think she is alive. This doesn't mean I am right, but it means that there is something here to work on, and work for...

InterestedNHelping said:
Most definitely the same, I too believe as Annasmom has stated, "nothing is really coincidental"...I agree wholeheartedly...I couldn't put it out of my mind, and after finally demanding of myself that I wouldn't focus on it, new things came to me regarding Anna. Our energies are all connected, and the more we view each other with that, the more we can see together. I didn't used to believe in what I 'saw', but things became so direct, that I had no choice but to accept it, and work to better myself and use it for good. There is an energy here, that gave me something I felt was an absolute, I think she is alive. This doesn't mean I am right, but it means that there is something here to work on, and work for...
Can you tell us what the new things were? Your post is so heartening.

After the first day that I briefly viewed your info, I preparing to sleep, and usually my clearest moments are in the silence before sleep. I often get "feelings or thoughts", that relate directly to someone, but they are mostly small and brief. I was "flooded" with 'pictures' at such a rapid pace that it was upsetting. I couldn't slow it, nor could I make sense of it at all...extremely rapid info. This happened in this way once before in my life, and I did not act on it...turns out, it was absolutely accurate, and thats when I realized I needed to do something with it, even if people thought I was 'nuts'. So, here is what I 'saw', and I hope it makes sense to you, because it didn't to me, and I am hoping for a repeat only with some clarity. I saw aerial photos, in rapid succession, white fences, reddish rooftops, but nothing I could grasp clearly. Overhead of a city as well...wish I knew which one! Nothing of substance, but if I "try" it doesn't happen, I must not try, and be totally clear, thats when it catches me offguard, and I 'get'something worthwhile. It may be that there is just so much going on surrounding her case, and length of it, that its volumnous. Also, does that cemetery we discussed have any relevance to you at all? I don't sense death, I sense a name, persons something relevant, but have no clue what, mostly a name??? Did it have any relevance to either George?
I am hesitant to make these unclear statements, I am so afraid of being misleading or irrelavant to what you are doing...so take my info as a grain of salt, and if I get anything substantial, I will continue to post...
The connection of the cemetery people or names or something came to me on a very clear note, thats all I know.

InterestedNHelping said:
So, here is what I 'saw', and I hope it makes sense to you, because it didn't to me, and I am hoping for a repeat only with some clarity. I saw aerial photos, in rapid succession, white fences, reddish rooftops, but nothing I could grasp clearly. Also, does that cemetery we discussed have any relevance to you at all? I don't sense death, I sense a name, persons something relevant, but have no clue what, mostly a name??? Did it have any relevance to either George?
I am hesitant to make these unclear statements, I am so afraid of being misleading or irrelavant to what you are doing...so take my info as a grain of salt, and if I get anything substantial, I will continue to post...
The connection of the cemetery people or names or something came to me on a very clear note, thats all I know.
Interested, please don't worry about "misleading" or "irrelevant"--we are brainstorming here, and all information, factual or intuitive, is welcome. The "fast-forward" perception with reddish roofs sounds like an aerial view of California. There is a small airport in Half Moon Bay which in 1973 wouldn't even have registered incoming or departing flights. People could just land and take off as they pleased; there was no control tower. This is something we haven't considered before. As to the cemetery you mentioned, I am very aware of this place, but it is surrounded by brush and barbed wire. I'm not sure one could even get in there to check the names on the markers, but it would be worth a try. Thanks for your input. I look forward to hearing more from you.

My first thought while reading the post about the "fast forward" white fences and red topped roofs was an areial view of a horse farm. Annasmom didn't you have horses on the ranch/farm you lived on when Anna was abducted? She could have been abducted by someone who was on the farm that day tending the horses. You also mentioned the young guy who stopped on the road to look at some horses the day anna disappeared, what color were the roofs on the buildings on that farm and was there white fence around the fields? I know, it has been so long to remember but maybe you have a picture that you have taken that would show the farm in the back ground where the horses were.

Just a note...I will send you a list of the cemetery names this week, I have it, as my extended pioneer family is buried there(it's a very old place)...The most I get with this is one thing...George Waters had been there, I feel that, why or if rellevant to Anna's disapearance, I do not know. I have just returned from the greater bay area this weekend, and it's all I could do, not to go see the place for myself! I didn't have the time, but plan in the near future to take a look at it, because I can feel things when I am in a setting that has relevance, (if it does) but I need to be alone and undistracted for it to be clear.

I have done extensive adoption research, and oddly enough, research into schizophrenia as well due to a case related to that...and I wonder this, though I hope it would be wrong, is it possible that Anna might have developed it as well? The reason I ask is because there are places to check that are traceable if she is in the mental health system. Sorry to bring it up but it is inherited sometimes.( I have worked in medicine, in this particular area briefly some years ago, and your reference in the book to LSD is a definite prelude to its surface, but genetic or not is very uncertain in that case) Just some avenues of possible traceable ways to check if it might be.
I will post again soon, I have some other ideas too...but I will write my own book here if I covered all of them!! :-)

InterestedNHelping said:
I have done extensive adoption research, and oddly enough, research into schizophrenia as well due to a case related to that...and I wonder this, though I hope it would be wrong, is it possible that Anna might have developed it as well? The reason I ask is because there are places to check that are traceable if she is in the mental health system. Sorry to bring it up but it is inherited sometimes. I will post again soon, I have some other ideas too...but I will write my own book here if I covered all of them!! :-)
I really want to see those names from the Purisima cemetery. As to the other, it seems very unlikely that anyone might find Anna in the mental health system under her own name, given the laws on confidentiality and other protections. Also, remember that the diagnosis for GW was made by a doctor who was completely mistaken about his relationship with GB, that he was never hospitalized, that no similar symptoms appear in several generations of the family. All the same, our goal is to look everywhere we can. If you know some way to check out this sad possibility, please let us know.

Annasmom said:
...Also, remember that the diagnosis for GW was made by a doctor who was completely mistaken about his relationship with GB, that he was never hospitalized, that no similar symptoms appear in several generations of the family...
I am no doctor (though I play one on the internet), but it seems like there are three distinct incidents in George Waters's life that may have triggered his schizophrenia: the trauma of his internment in a Japanese POW camp as a child, the stress of his legal battles concerning his status in the Viet Nam draft, and, to a lesser degree, his one-time experimentation with LSD (I have heard stories of LSD "unlocking" psychosis with those who are predisposed for mental illness).

It is possible that Anna may have inherited this predisposition, but Annasmom's analysis that none of GW's family showed any of the same illness does tend to discount the possibility.

It was only a thought, not something I wanted to think about, but I mentioned it only because the mental health system is open to LE and often has alot of info that can be useful. I also know that some counties list some info about their systems online, unfortunately, we do need some sort of name to go with. I agree with you about GW's being an isolated family case, as I saw it when working in a lockdown mental inst. briefly years ago...LSD was prevalant for the problem. However, I also know how genetic it is. The statistic are out there, though I am glad to hear that you think it's not the case. I hope not too!!! Just thinking of accessible info out there, for narrowing down searches is all...

InterestedNHelping, welcome to the forum. Your posts have been somewhat interesting to read. I only have those "feelings or thoughts" with my children. Some call it the "mothers intuition". Do you currently live in San Mateo or do you live not far from there? A woman on MySpace had contacted me in early Dec and volunteered to visit or call the schools to find out which ones had any yearbooks dating back to the mid to late 70's. So far I have not heard back from her. Is this something you would be able to accomplish for us?

Annasmom said:
Interested, please don't worry about "misleading" or "irrelevant"--we are brainstorming here, and all information, factual or intuitive, is welcome. The "fast-forward" perception with reddish roofs sounds like an aerial view of California. There is a small airport in Half Moon Bay which in 1973 wouldn't even have registered incoming or departing flights. People could just land and take off as they pleased; there was no control tower. This is something we haven't considered before. As to the cemetery you mentioned, I am very aware of this place, but it is surrounded by brush and barbed wire. I'm not sure one could even get in there to check the names on the markers, but it would be worth a try. Thanks for your input. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Do you know when the last burial there was? One of the "tricks" that old ID forgers used to use was to pick the name of a dead person of about the same age as the person the ID was for. That way there was some official history.
I don't know about your area, but in my area the old cemetaries are often under the governorship of the township trustees. They may have records on who is buried there or know where to find the records. The library local to that area may also have the records or the courthouse- or the local geneology society if it is really old.

I sent Annasmom the list of the cemetery yesterday...such old burials that I doubt there is anything useful there...I have looked at it , and don't see anything relavant from my end. THere are few recent burials, but probably plots paid for many years ago...I contacted the lady who took the photos..she is very kind, as this cemetery listed what I believe is my history from cousins in the 1800's...I just didnt want to bombard her with all of us asking her questions...lol, so I sent it to Annasmom

As for the idea of schools...I have no problem making calls on anything, glad to help, however, I am in the Sierras and not the bay area. Also, your idea on schools is tricky...here's why
1. Elementary schools and middle schools change according to population demographics..meaning that even though a school is there now it may or may not have been in the 70s. (Look at classmates.com, and pick a city, numerous schools to look at, some are newer, some are older, some have one school added into another, this is difficult to track info)
2. High schools are better to research because they tend to be larger and stay put, though they integrate old schools into new, and close less often than the smaller ones. Some schools have no one on reunion sites, they were small and people dont search reunion.
3. The yearbook idea..no one 'loans' out the one copy on record, of said school. You must go to the school and view it, in their office. What if you find 25 girls that look like a possible Anna, in black and white photos, at 18 different schools, can you call them all? or even find them, with a current married name?
The idea of school records, without having a definite city, to me, seems like a needle in a haystack, that is unlikely to produce results that would be worthwhile.
If you have the 1970s phone records (if it has all schools listed, and you have an absolute city of origin) you might be able to narrow your search.

I use schools to trace, only if I have a name, and know where someone grew up...and even then its tough to get the old info, much of this is archved and many schools don't have old records of schools integrated into them, it might bring up a few leads...if narrowed down.

InterestedNHelping said:
The idea of school records, without having a definite city, to me, seems like a needle in a haystack, that is unlikely to produce results that would be worthwhile.
Welcome to the search for Anna. INH, I have been working on this case almost daily for over a year, plus many others who have also put a lot of time into. We all know we are looking for a needle in a haystack. The way to find needles sometimes is thru the process of elimination. I'm sorry I asked, I had forgotten my phone company just offered me unlimited long distance and cut my bill by $20/month, I will make the calls myself. We want to leave no stone unturned.

Hi Sherlock, and thanks...I apologize if I offended you, that was not my intention...I merely thought those ideas will help narrow the proverbial haystack...there is so much info out there, sometimes its easier if we can make it closer to the data we need, that's all I meant. As for calls, I also have unlimited, so if you need calling I am willing to make calls anytime. Also, if someone has the old phone books for the city, or online phone book for that time frame, the search is much more accurate, and will offer great info...I don't have the old phone books...just thought it would help. Are you searching Marin county only at this time?

Blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member