Theory Thread #2 - What happened at Pistorius' house on the night of Feb. 13, 2013?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gina and Kim are hugging in court.

I've managed to get two feeds going at once now. Talk about confusing.

Looking forward. My guess: guilty of murder (eventualis), believed intruder behind door, prosecution primary case of argument and knowledge that it was Reeva rejected. Accepts pistorius evidence as credible but that Even on that eventualis made out

I got a little bluetooth speaker, and now I can't figure out how to make it work whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ETA: Working now!

Looking forward to m'lady's opinion of Roger "I like to think my (?) is sound" Dixon.

Looking forward. My guess: guilty of murder (eventualis), believed intruder behind door, prosecution primary case of argument and knowledge that it was Reeva rejected. Accepts pistorius evidence as credible but that Even on that eventualis made out

It all comes down to what was his intent at the time he pulled the trigger

For any Aussies - FOXTEL - NAT GEO ……..CHANNEL 648.

I take it we don't get to hear anymore from Nel? Such a pity :(

Sky News is covering the verdict, but there'll be ad breaks of course.

Just finished watching the clips Enca previewed with for today, including part of OP testimony. I have to say, whoever does the voice for him on that Puppet Nation sure has it pegged imo! My cynicism wonders if it could actually be OP.

Watching live now with Telegraph. Eek!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop