Theory Thread #2 - What happened at Pistorius' house on the night of Feb. 13, 2013?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Carl now being wheeled back out of court, can't get through entrance in wheelchair, now looking for another entrance for him

Carl now being wheeled back out of court, can't get through entrance in wheelchair, now looking for another entrance for him

Everyone is entering so early. Bet it starts earlier than planned.

Anyone know if we will get to see what happens with Fresco, or is that all done behind closed doors? Does anyone have a strong opinion on whether it will affect the trial if his testimony gets tossed?

Have some cookies guys, distract us from worrying.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 67

He could have moved into OP's old house where he had specially made wide doors for wheelchair access in case he had a disabled friend staying over. He wouldn't have been able to get upstairs to bed of course, or use the toilet where OP shot Reeva. I'm surprised the prosecution never picked up on that one.

Good morning from a hopefully soon to be independent Bonnie Scotland!

It's estimated that one hundred million people will tune in to the live broadcast today.

Whoopwhoop hasn't even started yet. I thought they'd have had coverage a little earlier today.

It's going to be very interesting to see how a judgement is handed down in SA courts

If Oscar is not found guilty of murder (or at least CH with prison time), I'm going to need a GREEN BUCKET. :deepbreaths:

I'm drinking coffee instead of tea, dog's passed out with shock because I dragged him out so early this morning....I really have to get this worrying under control, Lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop
Back