Theory Thread #2 - What happened at Pistorius' house on the night of Feb. 13, 2013?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks to all my WS family for filling up my mailbox with pm's reminding me about today. You know I wouldn't miss it for anything.:)
You guys better have saved me some cookies. :D

Zwiebel, thanks for being with us today. You are worth your weight in kutchen. :loveyou:

Of all nights for me to actually be tired and sleepy...I'm not going to be able to make it...

Can someone tell My Lady to wait till I've had my nap?
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of all nights for me to actually be tired and sleepy...I'm not going to be able to make it...

Can someone tell My Lady to wait till I've had my nap?
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll share my Diet Coke with you. :)

Sigh, up just a little while longer and I've got to get to bed for work tomorrow.....look forward to seeing all the details in the morning

ANC Womens League will be protesting outside court today in support of Reeva's family.

ANC Womens League will be protesting outside court today in support of Reeva's family.
Arnold & Carl have just left the family home

Uncle Arnold has just left the home. His vehicle has heavily tinted windows and it's thought OP is with him. Carl has already left as well.

I think court starts 9am today, not 9.30? Trying to check.

Hey there from İstanbul
Hope we'll witness at least somewhere on this planet that justice is served properly for everyone ... I still have a piece of faith in that if not much.. Praying for strength for Reeva's family and friends....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie
Back