Theory Thread #2 - What happened at Pistorius' house on the night of Feb. 13, 2013?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope Sky stay with it all day. It does my head in when they switch to other stuff without any warning.

Erin Conway-Smith @ejcs · 17s

And his hair RT @OscarsTrial: #OscarPistorius and OP's former bff Darren "the dazzer" Fresco is in court sitting with the Steenkamp family

Thanks for the cookies! I'm at work with no audio or access to live feeds, so I'm relying on you guys and your always wonderful updates!! (Really wish I'd booked today off though!)

Thanks for the cookies! I'm at work with no audio or access to live feeds, so I'm relying on you guys and your always wonderful updates!! (Really wish I'd booked today off though!)

I saw a rueful tweet from someone congratulating everyone who pulled a sickie today. :)

Haha, I might have considered it - although similar to Oscar, I am terribly see-through when I tell lies!

Good morning! Cleaned cache and new bluetooth speaker now! Any live feeds?

Looking around to see who is missing!

This almost sounds ominous... putting on a show of ...?

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 1m

#OscarTrial Oscar’s father Henke and uncles Arnold, Leo and Theo and other relatives have all arrived. BB

OP looks like a surrounded by more thugs arriving at court.

Did anyone else see the OP supporter with the white banner. She was interviewed on ENCA & she stated she was here to support Oscar and if she had to choose she would rather lose a child to murder than lose a child to prison......go figure

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mocurrently
Back