They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate Jeff Ashon for people's sexiest man of the year! Bye bye George Clooney.

I do NOT think it is a not guilty verdict. I think it is one of the top counts. Its obvious she is guilty. Look how happy she was after the child died. Maybe not dp but hopefully lwop. please God!

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Please. Please Please Guilty. Please.

That was pretty quick. So I'm thinking guilty... But I don't think the jury will convict of first degree.

My God Ive Got Palatations

Justice For You Baby Caylee

OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm so nervous!
th_nervous.gif

------------I cant get in, I'm here. I just pray its guilty.LIttle Caylee we will always remember you.

I pray that there is Justice for Caylee! Been a long 3 years coming to this point. I feel so bad for george and Cindy. So Lee isn't there? WoW says alot huh? :waitasec:

Prayers for Caylee and everyone else attached to her.

When I got the text alert, I left a full cart of groceries in the aisle and ran home. LOL nuts

The news is reporting that they believe murder 1 is off the table given how quickly they came back. Anybody agree?

I think the exact opposite. I think they would have to deliberate for much MUCH longer to all agree on a lesser charge

:eek: WOWSERS! Even LKB is saying she is going to get DP!

Again, thankful for iPad with 3G... Just like when Billie Dunn was arrested, I am at my moms in the boonies with no Internet. Saved again by 3G. Whew...

Baez in the house. I only want to see two things when the verdict is announced - the faces of Baez and ICA.

Can't wait.

I do NOT think it is a not guilty verdict. I think it is one of the top counts. Its obvious she is guilty. Look how happy she was after the child died. Maybe not dp but hopefully lwop. please God!
They won't decide today.

God, I'm nervous. On wesh.com, they're saying it could be a lesser degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations